The Outdoor Zone Goes “Live From the Bunkhouse” May 28
TJ Greaney and Cody Ryan Team Up to host The Outdoor Zone on
104.9 FM The Horn, ESPN Austin

Austin, TX; May 2, 2011 – Outdoor Host TJ Greaney and Professional Angler Cody Ryan Greaney join forces with 104.9 The Horn, ESPN Austin bringing back the number one Outdoor Radio Show each Saturday morning from 6-8 starting May 28th.
After a short hiatus from radio, TJ will be hosting The Outdoor Zone from new airwaves, bringing along some of the familiar guest and adventures, all while keeping listeners updated with the most currents happenings with everything, hunting, fishing and outdoor adventure.

“It’s been a few years since we’ve done radio, but just walking around the station and scripting out some show segment ideas has really got me excited to get back to the bunkhouse!” – TJ

Cody Ryan was a regular guest on the previous Outdoor Zone show and while in college was on-air daily for a station in Bryan/College Station. He since has been hitting the professional fishing trails, living the dream.

“I am excited to get back to the bunkhouse and back to our roots!” – Cody

For Nearly 10 years, The Outdoor Zone was rated the #1 Outdoor Radio Show. Hosted weekly by TJ Greaney, guest included everyone from the leading names in the outdoor industry and politicians to legendary musicians with a passion for the wild outdoors.

“I was told a long time ago from a successful radio host; If you’re having fun on-air, everyone else will enjoy it. So that’s what we plan to do.” – TJ

104.9 The Horn ESPN Austin brings you the ultimate sports combo. From exciting play-by-play action, to entertaining and enlightening sports talk, 104.9 The Horn ESPN Austin have earned the title Worldwide Leader in Sports!