Forums46
Topics538,758
Posts9,740,876
Members87,111
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! #1918664 12/14/10 02:46 AM
S
SKINNER PREDATOR HUNTER Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
S
Here are a few pictures and stories of some of our latest hunts in North Texas . TJ and I decided to take a few buddies of our's up on an offer to go calling in North Texas and I'm sure glad we did! We had a blast with Ronnie, Kevin, Bryson and Jake. So let me take this time to say Thank You Guys for having us. We will do it again very soon.
The first hunt was last Friday and we set out with a goal of filming all these hunts for the DVD. We called up most of these cats in less then 10 minutes on stand. After trying to use the FoxPro CS-24 and the animals just not responding, we had to call up all of these predators with hand calls. If you guys would like to purchase some of the calls we used give Tj Shockler of TS Costom Calls a call, he can hook you up. And here is the proof that they work.

Here is Tj with a pretty big female coyote that was killed on the first stand. And a really pretty North Texas Bobcat that you guys will be seeing on the DVD.

This next pic is our 3rd stand of the night. We called in this huge female cat at about 10 min into the stand. She was pretty sneaky but Kevin was able to put a solid shot straight to her chest with my 243 and down she went with no exit and a another great hunt in the books.

Same cat just thought I would show you how big she was, I'm 6'5" and a easy 275 lbs just so you can see a comparison.

Ronnie, Me ,Kevin

Here is were things get a little creepy. We shot this big male on Saturday while hunting with Bryson and Jake. This was our fist stand of the night. The wind was blowing about 25 mph and we thought we would give it a shot, 3 min into the stand we catch eyes and can tell its a coyote heading down wind and we loose his eyes over the hill. Seconds later he pops out down the road and is showing signs of bugging out. So I tell Jake to shoot him once he stops. At this point I'm filming him around 200 yards and TJ howls at him to get him to stop and it works. (This is were things drastically change, but we wouldn't know it until I watched to footage back.) Jake pulls the trigger and the 22-250 whops the coyote in the neck. Dead Dog, he falls over right were he stopped. We went and got him and high fifed and took pics. Little did we know we had filmed something amazingly creepy out of this mediocre footage. I get home and started to watch the footage back on my big screen with my wife. As we watch this screen we notice that this coyote was dark in color as he was loping in and stops. Then right when Jake pulls the trigger the coyote falls over, BUT as he falls a very dark distinst ghost like coyote comes loping out of this coyote and continues over the hill. No joke I couldn't make this up I have 4 witness. We watched the footage over and over and the black image has the exact demeanor of the coyote we shot but he keeps loping off and then vanishes into the air. I can't explain the footage its very freaky and every one who has seen it says the same thing that the hair on their neck stands straight up. I'm not sure if I'm going to post the footage or/and use it in our DVD. But I can say this is definitely one of a kind footage. Its NOT fake. I couldn't even start to imagine how to alter a video clip to make something like this. It really has made me stop and think... ghost, spirits? Part of me is glad we caught it on camera in HD and the other part of me says "I pray I never see what came out of that coyote again". And before anyone goes calling BS, just remember your gonna feel real bad when this clip proves you wrong. Its no joke!!!

Hear is the same coyote with Jake, Me , Bryson

I know that I'm gonna catch flack on this but you guys will see its very very weird.
All-in-All... not a bad weekend! 2 nights of calling- 3 bobcats and 2 coyotes and some footage I will never forget!!!
God Bless Skinner

Last edited by SKINNER PREDATOR HUNTER; 12/14/10 02:52 AM.

Facebook @
Take'em Out Predator Productions
www.Takemoutbowfishing.com

Going threw life without loving God is like a dull pencil it has no point
Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: SKINNER PREDATOR HUNTER] #1918692 12/14/10 02:56 AM
T
TAT Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
lets see that video! nice kills too. ok i cant take it anymore,i have to see the video!

It's not how you fall, It's how you get up.
Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: TAT] #1919095 12/14/10 04:25 AM
T
tjshockler Offline
Tracker
Tracker
T
I can say that the clip is crazy! What comes out of that coyotes body and runs over the hill is freaky as it gets!I've done some research on it and this isn't the first time this has happened!They say is evil,demonic, and skin walker!As far as I can see it's very rare to see this and has never been caught on film!As for now we will have to keep this footage to ourselves! The clip of this will be on our DVD soon enough!

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: TAT] #1919111 12/14/10 04:29 AM
T
tjshockler Offline
Tracker
Tracker
T
Deleted

Last edited by tjshockler; 12/14/10 04:31 AM.
Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: tjshockler] #1919361 12/14/10 07:36 AM
B
bwk1975 Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
B
Not doubting you guy's, but could you have called in a pair and one ran off. If i have to buy the video to find out i can, i'm just throwing it out there!

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: bwk1975] #1919374 12/14/10 08:40 AM
H
Hookem'UTbass Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
H
posted pics but no video, this story is worthless without the video.

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: Hookem'UTbass] #1919854 12/14/10 03:23 PM
S
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
S
It was not a pair! I'm sure of that it was 1 coyote 1 pair of eyes on a bald hill with no brush what so ever. And we are using a 4000,00 Canon camera I was zoomed in all the way on him it's not a fake I promise. And I know it's not going to be believed untill we post up the video but I'm not saying we won't post it before the DVD comes out are that we will I'm weighing our options at this point. We also didnt tell you this to tease you! I'm curious if anyone else has ever saw anything while hunting like we described. Guys don't be mad us it's not every day you get footage like this it's very odd and rare stuff to see cought on camera. Take care Skinner

Facebook @

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: SKINNER PREDATOR HUNTER] #1920126 12/14/10 04:41 PM
S
SLT Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
S
Video popcorn

Anyone can own a fancy gun but can you shoot it ?
Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: SLT] #1920292 12/14/10 05:29 PM
D
DRT Wildlife Studio Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
D
Great story looks like yall had a great weekend and cant wait to see your video footage but am very surprised yall got 3 cats in Grayson County cause The Ultimate Predator guy just posted alot of cats hes popped this last few weeks to me it looks like he is the bobcat whisperer. Good luck for the rest of yalls season.

Cory Larson- Owner
(903)821-1394
drtstudio@yahoo.com
www.drtwildlifestudio.com
Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: DRT Wildlife Studio] #1920334 12/14/10 05:47 PM
S
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
S
DRT we managed to still call up a few real close and get some great footage. We are making plans now to head back out with Ronnie and Kevin and do it again we all had fun that is untill the Ghost coyote showed up lol.. And as far as the season goes we are excited we haven't even step a foot on our big ranches yet so we will see what this season has in store for us. Take care Skinner

Last edited by SKINNER PREDATOR HUNTER; 12/14/10 05:51 PM.

Facebook @

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: SKINNER PREDATOR HUNTER] #1920404 12/14/10 06:18 PM
M
MVILL Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
M
Great pics. Looks like a great trip.

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: MVILL] #1927137 12/16/10 05:50 PM
B
bullzibrat Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
B
Well folks........
We all know Seth is full of it up to his eyes, but this time he ain't kiddin. He sent me the video and it is no joke. It is insane!  I couldn't believe it.  Don't get your panties in a wad because I saw it either.  The only reason I got to see it is because he was hunting on my land.  He was needing a place to video and I couldn't swing it (thank god wink )so I set him up with some of my guides that know the places I hunt. We have had problems with that particular coyote for a few years.  Jake the little guy has shot at him 6 times from the tractor while cutting/bailing hay, I've seen him when I didn't have a gun, and Bryson has shot at him from his pick up (I think). He has been tearing up 30-50 watermelons a night during harvest.  I've tried calling him at least 4 times, once with skinner and TJ with no opportunity.  He has always been 2 steps ahead of us. I know it is the same coyote because he has always been huge and almost solid Black.  
Y'all WILL see in the video that he is almost jet black until shot and then this black figure runs off and he turns tan.   It is insane. There is no way it isnt real, it is way to defined.  
Y'all be safe. Watch out for the boogie monster

4F Welding & Fabrication
for all your welding needs!!!
GOD BLESS
817-296-7450
Honest and dependable
Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: bullzibrat] #1927751 12/16/10 08:39 PM
HuntTXhogs Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
I did have a hunt scheduled for this weekend in Stephens Co. but I think I will stay home now...

I haven't been this anxious to see a video since the Chupa scare in the 90's.

Nice kills guys

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: SKINNER PREDATOR HUNTER] #1927848 12/16/10 08:58 PM
R
RICK O'SHAY Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
R
Hummm maybe someone has been using the Buck Crack for unintended purposes...

DISCLAIMER
ATTENTION: Your decision should NEVER be based SOLELY upon my advice, recomendation, or opinion.
Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: RICK O'SHAY] #1928064 12/16/10 09:40 PM
S
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
S
JJ as always thanks for hooking us up with a place to call at the last min. Your a true friend buddy. It ain't fake guys! And I don't want to be sniffing any thing that has the name Buck Crack!!!! Lol... We are holding on to the clip for now it will most likely be put on are DVD for sale. The thing is spooky and amazing all at the same time. I know we are going to hear it for not posting it. But so be it. All I can say is the chances of us filming something like this again well... They are pretty slim. God bless and Merry Christmas Seth

P.S I had no clue that coyote had been hunted that hard. That makes me feel good that we called up and shot a highly educated coyote. Guess what we are doing is working!!!

Facebook @

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: SKINNER PREDATOR HUNTER] #1928479 12/16/10 11:22 PM
B
bullzibrat Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
B
Why dont you just brag on yourself?! wink

4F Welding & Fabrication
GOD BLESS
817-296-7450
Honest and dependable
Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: bullzibrat] #1928539 12/16/10 11:37 PM
Y
YardDog254 Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
Y
Hey Skinner i've got a place for you to call in Bosque County

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: YardDog254] #1928570 12/16/10 11:48 PM
S
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
S
Kopper1243 if it is a cemetery count me out lol... But if your for real send me a pm and we can talk about it. Thanks

JJ I ain't braggin I'm just stating the facts... Lol either way we took him for a ride in the back of the dodge and at the end of the day that's all that matters.
No more watermelons for that coyote.

Facebook @

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: SKINNER PREDATOR HUNTER] #1928950 12/17/10 01:47 AM
F
Fooshman Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
F
I never knew a coyote would eat a watermelon.

[Linked Image]

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: Fooshman] #1929117 12/17/10 02:52 AM
S
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
S
They are opportunist! they eat all types of things. Even grasshoppers,mesquite beans,persimmon's,ect

JJ I will see ya on sat night to go get some more critters!
Pray for low winds..and straight shootin.

Facebook @

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: SKINNER PREDATOR HUNTER] #1929960 12/17/10 02:52 PM
B
bullzibrat Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
B
And no boogy monsters!

4F Welding & Fabrication
GOD BLESS
817-296-7450
Honest and dependable
Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: bullzibrat] #1932048 12/18/10 02:29 AM
A
amcalister Offline
Tracker
Tracker
A
when is the dvd gonna hit the market

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: amcalister] #1932089 12/18/10 02:45 AM
S
SLT Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
S
bs

Anyone can own a fancy gun but can you shoot it ?
Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: SLT] #1932305 12/18/10 03:58 AM
#
#Hayraker Offline
Chihuahua
Chihuahua
#
Originally Posted By: SLT
bs

#sigline
Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! [Re: #Hayraker] #1932581 12/18/10 05:41 AM
S
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
S
Slt you have a right to your opinion! All I can say is we know what we saw on film and that's all the proof I need. You can see for your self once we get our DVD finished.I can tell you this we have no reason to lie. Don't you think claiming to see something this freaky and then not producing proof with the footage would do alot more harm then good to our sales. That's exactly why we are telling the truth.

As far as when the DVD will hit the market. Well we are aiming for around fall of 2011 but it all depends on how much more footage we get between now and then. We ain't in a rush to throw something together. We are trying to produce
something really well thought out and with lots of great action and some real good tips as well as very educational. Don't worry we will be sure to let you guys no when it comes out. God bless and Merry Christmas Skinner

Last edited by SKINNER PREDATOR HUNTER; 12/18/10 05:44 AM.

Facebook @

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide