Texas Hunting Forum

Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story!

Posted By: SKINNER PREDATOR HUNTER

Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/14/10 02:46 AM

Here are a few pictures and stories of some of our latest hunts in North Texas . TJ and I decided to take a few buddies of our's up on an offer to go calling in North Texas and I'm sure glad we did! We had a blast with Ronnie, Kevin, Bryson and Jake. So let me take this time to say Thank You Guys for having us. We will do it again very soon.
The first hunt was last Friday and we set out with a goal of filming all these hunts for the DVD. We called up most of these cats in less then 10 minutes on stand. After trying to use the FoxPro CS-24 and the animals just not responding, we had to call up all of these predators with hand calls. If you guys would like to purchase some of the calls we used give Tj Shockler of TS Costom Calls a call, he can hook you up. And here is the proof that they work.

Here is Tj with a pretty big female coyote that was killed on the first stand. And a really pretty North Texas Bobcat that you guys will be seeing on the DVD.

This next pic is our 3rd stand of the night. We called in this huge female cat at about 10 min into the stand. She was pretty sneaky but Kevin was able to put a solid shot straight to her chest with my 243 and down she went with no exit and a another great hunt in the books.

Same cat just thought I would show you how big she was, I'm 6'5" and a easy 275 lbs just so you can see a comparison.

Ronnie, Me ,Kevin

Here is were things get a little creepy. We shot this big male on Saturday while hunting with Bryson and Jake. This was our fist stand of the night. The wind was blowing about 25 mph and we thought we would give it a shot, 3 min into the stand we catch eyes and can tell its a coyote heading down wind and we loose his eyes over the hill. Seconds later he pops out down the road and is showing signs of bugging out. So I tell Jake to shoot him once he stops. At this point I'm filming him around 200 yards and TJ howls at him to get him to stop and it works. (This is were things drastically change, but we wouldn't know it until I watched to footage back.) Jake pulls the trigger and the 22-250 whops the coyote in the neck. Dead Dog, he falls over right were he stopped. We went and got him and high fifed and took pics. Little did we know we had filmed something amazingly creepy out of this mediocre footage. I get home and started to watch the footage back on my big screen with my wife. As we watch this screen we notice that this coyote was dark in color as he was loping in and stops. Then right when Jake pulls the trigger the coyote falls over, BUT as he falls a very dark distinst ghost like coyote comes loping out of this coyote and continues over the hill. No joke I couldn't make this up I have 4 witness. We watched the footage over and over and the black image has the exact demeanor of the coyote we shot but he keeps loping off and then vanishes into the air. I can't explain the footage its very freaky and every one who has seen it says the same thing that the hair on their neck stands straight up. I'm not sure if I'm going to post the footage or/and use it in our DVD. But I can say this is definitely one of a kind footage. Its NOT fake. I couldn't even start to imagine how to alter a video clip to make something like this. It really has made me stop and think... ghost, spirits? Part of me is glad we caught it on camera in HD and the other part of me says "I pray I never see what came out of that coyote again". And before anyone goes calling BS, just remember your gonna feel real bad when this clip proves you wrong. Its no joke!!!

Hear is the same coyote with Jake, Me , Bryson

I know that I'm gonna catch flack on this but you guys will see its very very weird.
All-in-All... not a bad weekend! 2 nights of calling- 3 bobcats and 2 coyotes and some footage I will never forget!!!
God Bless Skinner

Posted By: TAT

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/14/10 02:56 AM

lets see that video! nice kills too. ok i cant take it anymore,i have to see the video!

Posted By: tjshockler

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/14/10 04:25 AM

I can say that the clip is crazy! What comes out of that coyotes body and runs over the hill is freaky as it gets!I've done some research on it and this isn't the first time this has happened!They say is evil,demonic, and skin walker!As far as I can see it's very rare to see this and has never been caught on film!As for now we will have to keep this footage to ourselves! The clip of this will be on our DVD soon enough!

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/14/10 04:29 AM

Deleted

Posted By: bwk1975

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/14/10 07:36 AM

Not doubting you guy's, but could you have called in a pair and one ran off. If i have to buy the video to find out i can, i'm just throwing it out there!

Posted By: Hookem'UTbass

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/14/10 08:40 AM

posted pics but no video, this story is worthless without the video.

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/14/10 03:23 PM

It was not a pair! I'm sure of that it was 1 coyote 1 pair of eyes on a bald hill with no brush what so ever. And we are using a 4000,00 Canon camera I was zoomed in all the way on him it's not a fake I promise. And I know it's not going to be believed untill we post up the video but I'm not saying we won't post it before the DVD comes out are that we will I'm weighing our options at this point. We also didnt tell you this to tease you! I'm curious if anyone else has ever saw anything while hunting like we described. Guys don't be mad us it's not every day you get footage like this it's very odd and rare stuff to see cought on camera. Take care Skinner

Posted By: SLT

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/14/10 04:41 PM

Video popcorn

Posted By: DRT Wildlife Studio

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/14/10 05:29 PM

Great story looks like yall had a great weekend and cant wait to see your video footage but am very surprised yall got 3 cats in Grayson County cause The Ultimate Predator guy just posted alot of cats hes popped this last few weeks to me it looks like he is the bobcat whisperer. Good luck for the rest of yalls season.

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/14/10 05:47 PM

DRT we managed to still call up a few real close and get some great footage. We are making plans now to head back out with Ronnie and Kevin and do it again we all had fun that is untill the Ghost coyote showed up lol.. And as far as the season goes we are excited we haven't even step a foot on our big ranches yet so we will see what this season has in store for us. Take care Skinner

Posted By: MVILL

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/14/10 06:18 PM

Great pics. Looks like a great trip.

Posted By: bullzibrat

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/16/10 05:50 PM

Well folks........
We all know Seth is full of it up to his eyes, but this time he ain't kiddin. He sent me the video and it is no joke. It is insane!  I couldn't believe it.  Don't get your panties in a wad because I saw it either.  The only reason I got to see it is because he was hunting on my land.  He was needing a place to video and I couldn't swing it (thank god wink )so I set him up with some of my guides that know the places I hunt. We have had problems with that particular coyote for a few years.  Jake the little guy has shot at him 6 times from the tractor while cutting/bailing hay, I've seen him when I didn't have a gun, and Bryson has shot at him from his pick up (I think). He has been tearing up 30-50 watermelons a night during harvest.  I've tried calling him at least 4 times, once with skinner and TJ with no opportunity.  He has always been 2 steps ahead of us. I know it is the same coyote because he has always been huge and almost solid Black.  
Y'all WILL see in the video that he is almost jet black until shot and then this black figure runs off and he turns tan.   It is insane. There is no way it isnt real, it is way to defined.  
Y'all be safe. Watch out for the boogie monster

Posted By: HuntTXhogs

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/16/10 08:39 PM

I did have a hunt scheduled for this weekend in Stephens Co. but I think I will stay home now...

I haven't been this anxious to see a video since the Chupa scare in the 90's.

Nice kills guys

Posted By: RICK O'SHAY

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/16/10 08:58 PM

Hummm maybe someone has been using the Buck Crack for unintended purposes...

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/16/10 09:40 PM

JJ as always thanks for hooking us up with a place to call at the last min. Your a true friend buddy. It ain't fake guys! And I don't want to be sniffing any thing that has the name Buck Crack!!!! Lol... We are holding on to the clip for now it will most likely be put on are DVD for sale. The thing is spooky and amazing all at the same time. I know we are going to hear it for not posting it. But so be it. All I can say is the chances of us filming something like this again well... They are pretty slim. God bless and Merry Christmas Seth

P.S I had no clue that coyote had been hunted that hard. That makes me feel good that we called up and shot a highly educated coyote. Guess what we are doing is working!!!

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/16/10 11:22 PM

Why dont you just brag on yourself?! wink

Posted By: YardDog254

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/16/10 11:37 PM

Hey Skinner i've got a place for you to call in Bosque County

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/16/10 11:48 PM

Kopper1243 if it is a cemetery count me out lol... But if your for real send me a pm and we can talk about it. Thanks

JJ I ain't braggin I'm just stating the facts... Lol either way we took him for a ride in the back of the dodge and at the end of the day that's all that matters.
No more watermelons for that coyote.

Posted By: Fooshman

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/17/10 01:47 AM

I never knew a coyote would eat a watermelon.

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/17/10 02:52 AM

They are opportunist! they eat all types of things. Even grasshoppers,mesquite beans,persimmon's,ect

JJ I will see ya on sat night to go get some more critters!
Pray for low winds..and straight shootin.

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/17/10 02:52 PM

And no boogy monsters!

Posted By: amcalister

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/18/10 02:29 AM

when is the dvd gonna hit the market

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/18/10 02:45 AM

bs

Posted By: #Hayraker

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/18/10 03:58 AM

Originally Posted By: SLT
bs

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/18/10 05:41 AM

Slt you have a right to your opinion! All I can say is we know what we saw on film and that's all the proof I need. You can see for your self once we get our DVD finished.I can tell you this we have no reason to lie. Don't you think claiming to see something this freaky and then not producing proof with the footage would do alot more harm then good to our sales. That's exactly why we are telling the truth.

As far as when the DVD will hit the market. Well we are aiming for around fall of 2011 but it all depends on how much more footage we get between now and then. We ain't in a rush to throw something together. We are trying to produce
something really well thought out and with lots of great action and some real good tips as well as very educational. Don't worry we will be sure to let you guys no when it comes out. God bless and Merry Christmas Skinner

Posted By: Tres

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/18/10 06:59 AM

Originally Posted By: Hookem'UTbass
this story is worthless without the video

+1, why not just post it!?

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/18/10 04:10 PM

Your story may not be bs but making us pay to see it is bs!!

Posted By: Kcowboy

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/19/10 03:55 PM

Ok guys.. I was with JJ and Seth last night and I got to see the video on an Iphone. It is the freakiest thing, I watched it 5 times and they are describing it perfectly. The coyote drops and the "black ghost dog" seems to lope right off. It is really wild!

Posted By: Varget 7-08

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/19/10 09:01 PM

Originally Posted By: 214tat2guy
lets see that video! nice kills too. ok i cant take it anymore,i have to see the video!

X2,X3,X4,X5,X6!!!!

Posted By: ak47

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/19/10 09:30 PM

Let's see the video
D

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/19/10 10:15 PM

Guys I would like to share it. But if I do it will circulate the Internet so fast it would amaze you. We have decided to hold on to it and put the clip on our DVD. But trust me their will be many more great clips that we have taken in the last 2 season that will add to the excitement including us helping to try and educate a few of the up and coming predator hunters and help anwser allot of the ? About how too's of predator hunting some real educational stuff that every day predator hunters can relate too! You cant blame us for taking advantage of a rare thing in nature to say the least. But once again I can a sure you it's very real! Merry Christmas skinner

P.S what your paying for on the DVD. Is the blood swet and tears that goes into producing a great product with lots of excitement and plenty of diffrent types of predators and terrian. The spooky footage is just icing on the cake as far as I'm concerned. After all these things are not cheap to make especially when it's coming out of our own pockets. After all it's just away for us too share our hunts and pass on the tradition of predator hunting for every one to enjoy.

Posted By: zac02

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/20/10 01:53 AM

Cant wait to see the video EVEN I I HAVE TO BUY THE DVD! I woudld sell this video or use it to profit from if it were me. nothing personal its just buisness. But if yall wanna post it on THF that be ok too. :)If you do plan on selling it pm me where I can get it please

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/20/10 03:39 AM

These guys want everyone to see it just as bad as y'all wanna see it. Y'all oughtta get off their back. They just wanna make a dime like everyone else. They'll put it in their DVD and I'm sure it'll end up on here too if you don't wanna pay for it. Think about it, if they put it on here it would be on every forum on the Internet, YouTube, emails, etc...... Before you know it, uncle Joe bob will be the one that recorded it in Illinois. They would lose all credit for the video.
Think about it from their point of view and don't be jerks. Seth and TJ are good guys and don't deserve all the disrespect.

What happened to the big THF family where everyone protected and stood up for everyone. This site is turning into the rest of the forums. I hate to see such a good forum going down hill.

Food for thought.................??
God bless

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/20/10 03:54 AM

JJ I wouldn't worry about it!We could spend all day on here arguing about if it's bs or not.The footage will tell the truth soon enough!

Posted By: Kcowboy

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/20/10 02:40 PM

Also if you guys saw the setup they have with the highrack, lights, camera etc.. you would see they deserve to recoop some of their money back. They are real cool guys and have a top notch setup. I've already seen it but will still be buying the DVD.

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/20/10 04:43 PM

Kcowboy it was a blast hunting with you guys. Calling in 3 coyotes with the full moon in all ain't bad. Tell the other guys that we enjoyed hunting with y'all and give JJ a call next time you guys get itching trigger fingers. Have a Merry Christmas Seth

Posted By: cleatas

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/20/10 10:43 PM

Originally Posted By: bullzibrat
These guys want everyone to see it just as bad as y'all wanna see it. Y'all oughtta get off their back. They just wanna make a dime like everyone else. They'll put it in their DVD and I'm sure it'll end up on here too if you don't wanna pay for it. Think about it, if they put it on here it would be on every forum on the Internet, YouTube, emails, etc...... Before you know it, uncle Joe bob will be the one that recorded it in Illinois. They would lose all credit for the video.
Think about it from their point of view and don't be jerks. Seth and TJ are good guys and don't deserve all the disrespect.

What happened to the big THF family where everyone protected and stood up for everyone. This site is turning into the rest of the forums. I hate to see such a good forum going down hill.

Food for thought.................??
God bless

true but what do you expect when you post something like that ? Should have just not said anything if they didnt want to be harassed about it. i mean come one, you had to know everyone would want to see it. And yes the forum has changed but thats going to happen when this many people are members.

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/21/10 01:13 AM

^^^^X2

Posted By: cody2422

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/22/10 03:53 PM

Give me 12 months and I could edit a video to make it look like a black ghost is coming out of a dead coyote....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkBZXtsn25c

Posted By: #Hayraker

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/22/10 05:49 PM

let's see the "indian spirit voodoo ghost coyote"

since when is it disrespectful to call bs on a "ghost" story confused2

Posted By: sportsman

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/24/10 01:39 AM

I usually stay out of these arguments of BS. But I am going step in as well. I have known TJ for a long time, and he is a great friend. He came to the house the other day to show me this video. These guys are telling the truth. I had to play it back several times as well. I was seeing it on an Iphone, and you could see it plain as day. And seeing it on a TV will be that much better. I tried to get TJ to send it to me so I could watch it a little closer, but he refused as they didnt want it to hit the net and be all over the place like mentioned earlier.

Posted By: TEXAN1970

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/24/10 03:31 AM

If you refuse to show the video, then it BS.

Posted By: Mfloski

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/24/10 06:21 PM

And if ur not gonna post it everyone may as well stop saying how they saw it and it's not BS........an on and on......cause you post a long story followed with several "it's really real but I'm not gonna show ya" posts....what do you expect, same thing EVERYONE else on here gets when they say "I saw a black panther and got pics" and the don't post the pics.....whole lotta smack talk will get posted. Just saying.....I will wait till the first DVD gets sold and they post it for ya!

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/24/10 11:08 PM

You said....... "I will wait till the first DVD gets sold and they post it for ya!" that is exactly the reason we don't post it now. Becouse some people completly ignore the fact that their our laws on taking other peoples hard work and stealing their copy rights just to send a chain mail to their buddy's. So thanks for eleminating any thoughts that we had for not making the right choice on posting the footage up.

All I can say is there is proof. And you will be able to see it and be the judge with your own two eyes. Just as soon as we get the DVD done. To be honest the ghost coyote footage is cool to watch. At first it creeped me out but now it's just intresting to watch. And as neat as it is to see, I would much rather watch some of our other footage of close up 10 guage shots at less then 20 yards or some of the cool bobcat clips that we have. That's what really gets my blood pumping! Once again we are not trying to make a big selling point out of one rare clip we filmed one night in Texas. I wouldn't even buy the DVD myself just for the ghost coyote clip and we don't want you too either. "We ain't ghost hunters we our predator hunters" and that's what we will still be long after this clip has been seen and every one has made up all their diffrent oppions about what they think it is. We are still going to be doing what we love to do and filming it to share with other predator hunters who love the same things we do like action, comedy, education, no faked scenes, great shots and great misses, calling them up old school with hand calls that Tj built with his own two hands, great day and night footage,and more than any of the other reason just for the fact that we are not Hollywood actors but two regular Texas boys that have grew up trying to perfect the thing we love the most next to God and our families. So we took a chance on a dream that we had and we did it all just to share it with you guys. If you want to say that we are trying to sell something. The above sentence is more along the lines of the truth. Not ghost busters lol... I can laugh at this myself becouse Im the guy who wrote this story about our hunt and posted it on here. And never even had the thought cross my mind that people would have reacted the way they have. But if you asked me today if I still would have mentioned it in my orignal post, I would say yes. Mainly becouse there isn't enough time and space on the video to explain the whole story. Just enough to show the clip and a little commentary. I hope this might help explain why we did this the way we did. It kinda reminds me of a story my Grandma once told me about how no matter how hard you try you will never please them all. Boy was she right, like she always is! lol.... Take care and Merry Christmas Seth

Posted By: Kyle Johnson

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/25/10 12:11 AM

I don't understand why everyone is so fired up to see this video. I've made it 25 years without seeing a so called spirit leave a coyote and wouldn't believe it unless I was there... However, this is great for marketing the DVD ..... curiosity will sell.

Posted By: longhorn_cop

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/26/10 07:12 PM

So you will post pics of the hunts you will add on your DVD?
Post pics from the video showing this alleged ghost. Same difference.
This way no one will take the film footage as their own.

Posted By: 1000YRDSTARE

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/27/10 04:00 AM

Well I'm going to do it and call bs and not feel bad one bit.

What's next? A house cat that almost got smoke checked on Xmas morning by my 22-250 at 100 yards until I saw its red collar and read his tag through my leupold 7.5 straight power with a lee dot "don shoot me or ill become a big black panther and run off"

Lets just say I let him walk and I found him an
hour later hanging by his 5 toe nails from the rafters of the barn in Jack Co.

Posted By: DirkDiggler

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 12/27/10 04:09 AM

I say we should call Dan Aykroyd and Bill Murray, they'll know what to do.

"See you on the other side Ray!"

Posted By: uppidycon

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 01/16/11 06:15 PM

where can we get the video when it's available?

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 01/16/11 07:44 PM

We will have a web site that they will be for sale on and we will also let ya know on hear as soon as we get it up for sale. We our still filming at this point but we have been having a great season so far this year and I think you guys our going to enjoy it as much as we have making it. God bless Seth

Posted By: Nogalus Prairie

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 01/17/11 01:11 AM

P.T. Barnum ain't got nothin' on you boys. bs

Posted By: jt402

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 01/17/11 02:52 AM

Not much on ghosts, but the buggers have eaten watermellon on the front porch at #3 daughter's and SIL's house in the panhandle.

Posted By: BFord

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 01/17/11 05:19 AM

It doesnt matter if you post it know or later, some one is still going to call it BS, its fake or photo shopped, blah blah blah. When you got it ready (this is my opinion) sell it to the guys on here for a discounted priced for the wait, or give them first crack at buying it so they can see it. You can never please everyone, i cant wait to see it but totally understand why you are waiting. Cant wait for it to come out, put me on the list for one of the first copies.

Posted By: terry2793

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 01/17/11 11:10 AM

If Walker, Texas Ranger comes back on, they'll want a copy to go with Chuck and the Indian guy in an episode. Chuck actually owns a ranch up in north Texas, so maybe that's where it was headed after the shootin was over.

Posted By: glens

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 01/17/11 07:09 PM

Just 3 easy payments of $19.95, and maybe they will throw in a couple of cleaning brushes.

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 01/18/11 03:36 AM

No the Cleaning Brushes are free you pay shipping and handling lol...... Just wanted to let you guys know if you are intrested in seeing some of our footage from a few hunts it aint even 1/3 of all we have but its predator hunting action at least. I promised I would post some footage so hear ya go guys hope you enjoy. We have worked hard and tried to put together some close up night footage and lots more.Their will be alot of education on the DVD as well but I figured you guys wanted to see some kills after all this Talk. The footage will have its own post in this section.
God Bless and enjoy Skinner

Posted By: 209HUNTER

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 03/08/12 05:44 AM

bump

Posted By: jewett_hunter

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 03/08/12 06:02 PM

Did the DVD ever come out?

Posted By: Wes42

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 03/08/12 09:06 PM

Lets see the video

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 03/08/12 10:14 PM

Wow I figured this post was dead and gone but it's back up alive and kicking... Lol
If you want to see the footage you will half to wait a tad bit longer we have all our footage at the editors right now and he is working on getting the DVD finished. We will have our DVD available on Sep of this year and the "Ghost Coyote" clip will be on their for sure. And we decide not to edit this clip at all just show it like it happens just so know body thinks we did anything with the computer. Just raw footage the way it happend.... And for the record the Coyote was real we picked him up after the shot was made not knowing what we had captured Untill reviewing the footage later that weekend at home on my big screen. We're not stating that the coyote was a ghost thats just the name this clip got stuck with .But something very black resembling the same coyote runs off after the coyote falls dead in his tracks and disapears into thin air! Very odd for sure it's plain to see on video and you can be your own judge about what it is. We still don't have a clue to this day..... All I can tell you is little Jake made a heck of a neck shot on this coyote at 200 yards with Tjs 22-250 and it was pretty neat to have it all on film considering little Jake past away this year and is no longer with us.... Here is a pic of the guys with the Ghost Coyote!

Here is Tj with the big male Coyote!

Posted By: JThoele

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 03/09/12 07:13 AM

Unless I am missing a link, I just read through 3 pages and never found this video? Que el "F"?

Posted By: 6mm284

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 03/09/12 02:47 PM

Reread it. They stated severe times the footage will be released Sept of this yr 2012. Being its only march the footage is not out yet.

Posted By: hook_n_line

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 03/09/12 03:08 PM

Check out the license plate in your pics you posted. That looks pretty wild too. One is distorted and the other looks normal.

Posted By: jewett_hunter

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 03/09/12 09:51 PM

Added on a whole extra year to edit it? What happened to fall of 2011???

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 03/09/12 11:24 PM

Jewett hunter ..... Have you ever tried filming and editing a DVD before? It takes time man especially since its on our own dime and me and my hunting partner work full time jobs as well as he has a very young daughter to look after! This isnt the kind of thing we wanted to rush. Their our a ton of guys I'm sure who can put out a new DVD every year but we ain't them. Besides we wanted our first DVD to really be special and show all the hard work we have put into making it not just some footage thrown together just so we could make a buck! I can promise you this it's worth the wait if your into predator hunting especially at night! And if I'm wrong and you don't think it was worth your $ after watching it send it back to me and I'll refund your money when it gets here how about that. Seems like a fair deal too me. Also our editor is working on other projects and going to college full time all at the same time. Some folks may think that's allot of excuses but so be it that's the truth! Just like when we say what we have captured on video is the truth! I'm a avid Christian and even lead Praise and Worship at my church every Wen night I got no reason to lie and sure wouldn't get on a open forum and try and state false statements. For all the guys that have been waiting on our DVD to come out we appreciate your patience and it's going to be released this Sep and we promise its worth the wait ... so stay tuned. God Bless Skinner

Posted By: thefish

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 03/10/12 12:48 AM

This looks like a pretty good marketing "scheme" to me.......

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 03/10/12 02:05 AM

Thefish .... Some might say that its a marketing "scheme" but the truth is we never posted this in reference to our DVD it was just a normal post about one of our weekend predator hunts with a crazy twist...... The truth is the folks on this site have made it into what it is not us. But you our right about one thing we our trying to sell our DVD just like anybody else who makes one no one can fault us for that. But this DVD will be at least 2 hours long and that clip is about 2 mins of it so I don't see it as a " scheme" at all just some really rare footage that is included on a very well produced predator hunting DVD. Your not going to be paying to see "Ghost Busters" unless you only buy the DVD for that clip which I hope is not the case actually. We hope folks buy our video because 1. They want to help support 2 great down home Texas predator hunters who aren't bringing you your normal pimping sponsors program. 2. To learn some of the many tactics we go over that we have learned the hard way over many years of trial and error in the field. 3. Just for the entertainment and action packed footage were bringing you of up close in your face predator hunting. 4. To see us call in predators with hand calls that were built by hand by my hunting partner Tj Shockler. 5. Last of all because this footage is guaranteed to be some of the best night time footage your our ever going to set your eyes on period. That's why we hope people spend the hard earned money on our DVD not any other reason then that! God Bless Skinner

Posted By: Txtrapper10

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 03/10/12 02:32 AM

I believe ya Skinner, theres no reason for me not to. But that clip better be dad gum real! lol

Re: Great Hunting Trip Lots Of Predators And A Creppy Story! - 03/10/12 02:47 AM

Txtrapper .... I appriciate it... We got no reason to lie or market our DVD because of just this one clip the other footage will sell its self trust me. Besides if you stop and think about it wouldn't lieing about the clip and it ending up as a fake really hurt our DVD and the respect of our friends and family. I'm old school man were my word is my word and a hand shake still means something to me!

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum