Cabelas Sun Jan 31st and Wed Jan 3rd #1210051 01/31/10 02:49 PM
J
Justinincase Offline OP
Light Foot
OP Offline
Light Foot
J
Hey exotic enthusiasts:

I have hunted with this guy many times and consider him a friend. He's a good guy to get to know and is has always answered questions and been informative. Sometimes he is at a ranch putting on a seminar to their guest, so he can be beneficial to the hunter or the outfitter. Cabelas is sponsoring his new book, that I posted about here before. He is a PH and owns a booking agency, among other qualifications.

Here are Cabelas details.

Author Josef A. Riekers New Release Book Signing-"Hunting the Introduced Species in the United States"
Meet local outdoor author, J. Riekers as he talks about his new book "Hunting the Introduced Species in the United States" and have your own personal copy inscribed and signed. Receive a free copy of his previous book "A Trail of Feathers" with purchase of the new book.
Sunday, 1:00-5:00 p.m.
Location: Texas Big Game Museum, Lower Level-Left Side of Store.

I hope you enjoy his acquaintance as much as I do.

R. Joe Riccardo

Re: Cabelas Sun Jan 31st and Wed Jan 3rd [Re: Justinincase] #1211007 01/31/10 11:50 PM
R
rsquared Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
R
joe...

which cabelas...
sometimes the north texas crew on here forgets that cabelas has a location near austin too smile

Stuff my dad said in the deer blind

"I can dive deeper and come up drier"
"did you do that?"
Re: Cabelas Sun Jan 31st and Wed Jan 3rd [Re: rsquared] #1211333 02/01/10 02:02 AM
J
Justinincase Offline OP
Light Foot
OP Offline
Light Foot
J
Ft. Worth. I'll be there Wed night if you want to meet.

Re: Cabelas Sun Jan 31st and Wed Jan 3rd [Re: Justinincase] #1211384 02/01/10 02:18 AM
R
rsquared Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
R
thanks

i figured as much.

unfortunately I live in Austin area...

Stuff my dad said in the deer blind

"I can dive deeper and come up drier"
"did you do that?"
Re: Cabelas Sun Jan 31st and Wed Jan 3rd [Re: rsquared] #1212210 02/01/10 03:28 PM
J
J. Riekers Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
J
Greetings everyone! I've heard many times from client inquiries and existing clients that I was referred to them on this forum. I had some people come up to me at Cabelas last night from here. I figured it was about time I dropped a note. First of all, I don't post or advertise here in fairness to the other exotic outfitters that do. I have plenty of business from SCI and other venues so I won't poach here when others established themselves first. I'm also a long time contributer on Leverguns.com forum. Briefly, I have two businesses that I am a partner in: Action Outdoor Adventures (AOA) and TARSPORTING.com. AOA is the longest exotic ranch in continuous same ownership (over 23 years). TARSPORTING.com is our booking agency for worldwide hunting adventures. I am a Professional Hunter for the past 10 years and take my clients annually to South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique and Tanzania. I have several books out including the new one Hunting the Introduced Species in the United States. I write a column for Upland Almanac, Covey Rise Magazine, GunDogsUnlimited Magazine and TV show, Gunblast.com and The Professional Hunter magazine, so you can find my works in those places. I'd be happy to meet you and spend time talking. You can call or e-mail or catch me at one of the Cabelas events as they are an associate sponsor of the book. Other than that, I am not advertsing here or responding to posts inquiring about hunts out of respect to the other outfitters that frequent this sight. I appreciate my clients and customers that have become friends and throw me a plug once in a while, like Joe Riccardo and Ricky K. Thank you for the opportunity to introduce myself.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide