Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Guns Stolen [Re: sportsman] #1047854 11/19/09 02:16 PM
S
sloughfoot Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
S
I had the num for the rifle but not the shotgun yet working on it ill send it to ya thanks

whatever you are be a good one
Re: Guns Stolen [Re: sloughfoot] #1047863 11/19/09 02:21 PM
S
sloughfoot Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
S
got a new ruger 308 yesterday so my wife would have a gun to shoot

whatever you are be a good one
Re: Guns Stolen [Re: sloughfoot] #1048131 11/19/09 04:12 PM
X
xaeran Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
X
I'm so paranoid about having my guns stolen that when I load up the truck to go hunting, I end up locking it between every trip back into the house for more luggage. Like someone is going to run up and take them during the 30 seconds I'm in the house. Sorry for your loss. That sucks. My buddy had his guns stolen from his house a couple years back. Had the serials on all of them and got ALL of them back from the pawn shop the theiving A-Hole took them to.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

xaeran@austin.rr.com
Re: Guns Stolen [Re: xaeran] #1048188 11/19/09 04:35 PM
R
rstewlandman Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
R
Yea, I get it, I am paranoid too, I hear my truck beep like ten times like some OCD person locking the door three times to remember it is locked, I also have an alarm so I would have thought I was good......

As to some Ahole that thinks it is my fault that my guns got stolen because they were in my truck, well I that is simply ignoarnt, thats like saying it is my fault that if I stop at a redlight on the bad side of town and get Jacked, then that is my fault because I shouldn't have been on that side of town. Or if I leave a game camera on a feeder at the lease and it gets stolen, and I read a million posts about camera getting stolen, then its my fault.

It is not my fault that someone came into my property and entered MY truck and STOLE MY Pistol. It may be that theifs mommas fault for not raising him right, Or his daddies fault for leavin his worthless arse, or It might be some dope dealers fault for sellin that worthless theif the Meth, or it might be society's fault for blaming saying, well they left their door to their house unlocked so it is there fault they got robbed, or well, they should have parked in a better lighted area, or they should have locked up a pit bull in there car....but since they didn't it is there fault......

what a joke man, the one who posted that is the victim here....He is a Victim because he has bought into the fact that because I did something with some risk that it is my fault versus the theif, like saying well you knew she would get raped if she wore that skirt....yea it was all her fault...not the slime ball rapist.....to that person I say HE is at fault for spreading that mentality, yea you may not have meant to be offensive, and really I am not offended, in fact I pity you for being brainwashed into that mentality....stay off the CNN and all the other Prisoner,theif,rapist supporting channels of information....

Side with Right, it was right, legal, moral and justified for me to have that pistol in my truck....It was not right, legal, moral, or justified to STEAL MY [censored]

the man at the top of the mountain didn't fall up it
Re: Guns Stolen [Re: rstewlandman] #1048210 11/19/09 04:45 PM
X
xaeran Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
X
Well, you know the saviors on the LEFT would say it is your fault for owning the guns in the first place. realmad
Keep your head up bro.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

xaeran@austin.rr.com
Re: Guns Stolen [Re: sportsman] #1048214 11/19/09 04:47 PM
G
Gus Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
G
Originally Posted By: sportsman
Originally Posted By: deewayne2003
P.S.//////You can carry a gun into the liqour store since there is no on sight consumption!

No Sir, that is not true. More than 51% of their gross profit is in alcohol sales.

Please read below and study Texas CHL handgun laws/statutes if you carry.

§ 411.204. NOTICE REQUIRED ON CERTAIN PREMISES. (a) A
business that has a permit or license issued under Chapter 25, 28,
32, 69, or 74, Alcoholic Beverage Code, and that derives 51 percent
or more of its income from the sale of alcoholic beverages for
on-premises consumption as determined by the Texas Alcoholic
Beverage Commission under Section 104.06, Alcoholic Beverage Code,
shall prominently display at each entrance to the business premises
a sign that complies with the requirements of Subsection (c).

�Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. A Republic is a well-armed sheep.�

Credited to Benjamin Franklin, 1759
Re: Guns Stolen [Re: rstewlandman] #1048226 11/19/09 04:53 PM
G
Gus Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
G
Originally Posted By: rstewlandman
Yea, I get it, I am paranoid too, I hear my truck beep like ten times like some OCD person locking the door three times to remember it is locked, I also have an alarm so I would have thought I was good......

As to some Ahole that thinks it is my fault that my guns got stolen because they were in my truck, well I that is simply ignoarnt, thats like saying it is my fault that if I stop at a redlight on the bad side of town and get Jacked, then that is my fault because I shouldn't have been on that side of town. Or if I leave a game camera on a feeder at the lease and it gets stolen, and I read a million posts about camera getting stolen, then its my fault.

It is not my fault that someone came into my property and entered MY truck and STOLE MY Pistol. It may be that theifs mommas fault for not raising him right, Or his daddies fault for leavin his worthless arse, or It might be some dope dealers fault for sellin that worthless theif the Meth, or it might be society's fault for blaming saying, well they left their door to their house unlocked so it is there fault they got robbed, or well, they should have parked in a better lighted area, or they should have locked up a pit bull in there car....but since they didn't it is there fault......

what a joke man, the one who posted that is the victim here....He is a Victim because he has bought into the fact that because I did something with some risk that it is my fault versus the theif, like saying well you knew she would get raped if she wore that skirt....yea it was all her fault...not the slime ball rapist.....to that person I say HE is at fault for spreading that mentality, yea you may not have meant to be offensive, and really I am not offended, in fact I pity you for being brainwashed into that mentality....stay off the CNN and all the other Prisoner,theif,rapist supporting channels of information....

Side with Right, it was right, legal, moral and justified for me to have that pistol in my truck....It was not right, legal, moral, or justified to STEAL MY [censored]

I agree with you 100%. We should not have to worry about locking our trucks or homes for that matter. We should not have to worry about a lot of stuff that is happening in todays world but society is crumbling around us at a fast pace.

�Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. A Republic is a well-armed sheep.�

Re: Guns Stolen [Re: deewayne2003] #1048232 11/19/09 04:55 PM
G
GUTIT Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
G
P.S.//////You can carry a gun into the liqour store since there is no on sight consumption!

WRONG, posting this reply may get people in serious trouble. Take the CHL class and learn the LAW, or just learn it period before posting. Fellow THF'ers. DO NOT FOLLLOW HIS ADVICE. 51% of revenue means NO CONCEALES CARRY

Stronghold Construction Group
Commercial and Residential Project Management
Managing all your construction needs
Kent@StrongholdConstructionGroupDOTcom

Re: Guns Stolen [Re: deewayne2003] #1048246 11/19/09 04:58 PM
B
Boudreaux Offline
Tracker
Tracker
B

Listen to this guy and you will go to jail for tresspass with a concealed hangun. Penal Code 30.06. On site consuption does not matter. It is the 51% law. However it must be posted in plain view in letters not smaller than 1". Trust me I know the law... I enforce it for a living.

I also had guns taken from my vehicle last May... $3000 for 2 guns.... thank god I had insurance that covered that. I now take them out every day and put them back every morning.

Sec. 30.06. TRESPASS BY HOLDER OF LICENSE TO CARRY CONCEALED HANDGUN. (a) A license holder commits an offense if the license holder:
(1) carries a handgun under the authority of Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code, on property of another without effective consent; and

(2) received notice that:

(A) entry on the property by a license holder with a concealed handgun was forbidden; or

(B) remaining on the property with a concealed handgun was forbidden and failed to depart.

(b) For purposes of this section, a person receives notice if the owner of the property or someone with apparent authority to act for the owner provides notice to the person by oral or written communication.

(c) In this section:

(1) "Entry" has the meaning assigned by Section 30.05(b).

(2) "License holder" has the meaning assigned by Section 46.035(f).

(3) "Written communication" means:

(A) a card or other document on which is written language identical to the following: "Pursuant to Section 30.06, Penal Code (trespass by holder of license to carry a concealed handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (concealed handgun law), may not enter this property with a concealed handgun"; or

(B) a sign posted on the property that:

(i) includes the language described by Paragraph (A) in both English and Spanish;

(ii) appears in contrasting colors with block letters at least one inch in height; and

(iii) is displayed in a conspicuous manner clearly visible to the public.

(d) An offense under this section is a Class A misdemeanor.

(e) It is an exception to the application of this section that the property on which the license holder carries a handgun is owned or leased by a governmental entity and is not a premises or other place on which the license holder is prohibited from carrying the handgun under Section 46.03 or 46.035.

Added by Acts 1997, 75th Leg., ch. 1261, Sec. 23, eff. Sept. 1, 1997. Amended by Acts 1999, 76th Leg., ch. 62, Sec. 9.24, eff. Sept. 1, 1999; Acts 2003, 78th Leg., ch. 1178, Sec. 2, eff. Sept. 1, 2003.

Last edited by Boudreaux; 11/19/09 05:00 PM.

Stickin' gills and Stackin' bills

In a world of compromise..... some dont....
Re: Guns Stolen [Re: Boudreaux] #1048321 11/19/09 05:15 PM
sig226fan (Rguns.com) Offline
duck & cover
duck & cover
Hmmm think some people need to read up on CHL law.... 51% rule especially

Re: Guns Stolen [Re: sig226fan (Rguns.com)] #1048352 11/19/09 05:26 PM
M
melbaLT4 Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
M
Had one of these in between the seats of a 60/40 bench and i didnt hate it, but i got rid of that truck so i have to come up with something new.

http://www.shootingusa.com/SIGHTING_IN_SHOWS/28-14_SHOT_2/SI28-14-17L.jpg

Re: Guns Stolen [Re: sig226fan (Rguns.com)] #1048361 11/19/09 05:30 PM
sig226fan (Rguns.com) Offline
duck & cover
duck & cover
(1) on the premises of a business that has a permit or license issued under Chapter 25, 28, 32, 69, or 74, Alcoholic Beverage Code, if the business derives 51 percent or more of its income from the sale or service of alcoholic beverages for on-premises consumption, as determined by the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission under Section 104.06, Alcoholic Beverage Code;

On premises consumption does matter. If a retail store wants to keep people out, they must legally post the 30-06 sign.

Re: Guns Stolen [Re: sig226fan (Rguns.com)] #1048554 11/19/09 06:53 PM
G
Gus Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
G
Exactly, unless a liquor store is posted 30.06 you are good to go. It is no different than a 7-11 since there is no on site consumption.

Re: Guns Stolen [Re: xaeran] #1048585 11/19/09 07:05 PM
R
rstewlandman Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
R
Originally Posted By: xaeran
Well, you know the saviors on the LEFT would say it is your fault for owning the guns in the first place. realmad
Keep your head up bro.

yea they would.....and they would tell you it was your fault...LOL....if you were telling me to keep my head up...Thanks, and no worries I am really in good spirits about it, as I said I knew there was risk there and I took it, and I will run the risk again when I buy my next pistol, thats why I wont carry my grandfathers .357, it has sentimental value, the Glock, other than being the first gun I had ever bought, did not...and they made plenty of Glock 22's

the man at the top of the mountain didn't fall up it
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide