Forums46
Topics538,282
Posts9,735,277
Members87,078
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7130537 04/02/18 09:07 PM
J.G. Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted By: jtprocaddie
Originally Posted By: FiremanJG
The key is, those products, and the customer service associated with them have to earn their good reputation. It is easy for any company to earn a bad reputation. It is extremely difficult to repair a bad one, though.

Agreed.. Once someone has a bad experience it is truly difficult to change their mind.. It is even more difficult/impossible to do so to those who's minds are closed to a positive idea..

Given ATN's history, no one's mind is closed to a positive idea. But you're going to have to prove the positive idea produces positive results. You've been told by multiple people, multiple times the only way anyone is going to accept it as a quality piece of equipment is if someone, not on ATN's payroll, produces a positive review. And that still has not happened.

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Precision Rifle Instruction
Memberships and Classes Available
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: J.G.] #7130562 04/02/18 09:30 PM
T
TXGH Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
T
Originally Posted By: FiremanJG
Given ATN's history, no one's mind is closed to a positive idea. But you're going to have to prove the positive idea produces positive results. You've been told by multiple people, multiple times the only way anyone is going to accept it as a quality piece of equipment is if someone, not on ATN's payroll, produces a positive review. And that still has not happened.

Customers started getting their scopes last week. Watch the Facebook groups and forums, and you will see them. My offer still stands to anyone who wants to see it and use it in person I can meet you at any range in Austin. Or bring it to a hunt just let me know the time and place (within an hour or 2 from Austin)

seeing is believing.

Joseph Trousdale
Host Texas Game Hunters TV
TXGameHunters.com

www.TXgamehunters.com
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7130618 04/02/18 10:19 PM
J.G. Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
No one on the Texas Hunting Forum has one, but you. But you are advertising it here, free of someone doing an independent review.

See the point?

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7144039 04/18/18 12:14 PM
R
RONIN003 Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
R
THIS IS NOT MY REVIEW BUT someone oen that bought the 4k on 'Sportsman Guide' He gave it 4 out of 5

"Possibly the most fun you can have with a rifle
Start with the good. This is the Best ATN X-Sight Yet. Actually this is the best digital sight I have used. ATN addressed the biggest concerns most users had. 1. Eye relief is 3"+. functionality is smooth zoom, menu response recording, etc... Mounting is very flexible compared to the competitors and older x-sights.

Personal experiences: with facotry IR you can easly identify to 150+ yards. zoom clarity is very good especially compared to older x-Sights.

3-14 or 5-20 (I purchase both these are my thoughts) If you are going to shoot over 150 yards regularly go with the 5-20 otherwise go with the 3-14. The reason behind this is, you lose a good amount of field of view with the 5x base magnification.

if you spot and stalk go with the 3-14 for the greater field of view. If you hunt out of blinds and take longer shots go with the 5-20.

With the release of the ATN ABL there will be an optional rangefinder that works integrally with the sight. This combined with the Ballistics Calculator will really help with those long shots.

Favorite feature is the ability to record in fully HD ensuring you never miss the action.

Cons: ATN released this with out all the features active. Bluetooth does not allow connecting to Laser Ballistic Rangefinder or remote. 120FPS video recording does not work. The ATN Obsidian 4 App is flakey and locks the sight up."

This is where ATN fails sending out a product without all functions as advertised. Bugs are to be expected but not functional or activated errrr. Yes I did order ATN just for the sort of integrated LRF option and its not even working this is very disheartening.

Last edited by RONIN003; 04/18/18 01:06 PM.
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7144135 04/18/18 01:24 PM
P
Pitchfork Predator Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
P
Buy a Photon, enjoy.

I don't understand any informed consumer buying from a company like ATN. I haven't watched one video yet that I would recommend or ever watch again.

Marc C. Helfrich
Retirement Planner

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: Pitchfork Predator] #7144225 04/18/18 03:02 PM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted By: Pitchfork Predator
Buy a Photon, enjoy.

I don't understand any informed consumer buying from a company like ATN. I haven't watched one video yet that I would recommend or ever watch again.

Customer service is enough to keep me away.

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7160571 05/04/18 11:02 PM
P
Pig_Popper Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
P
I’ve been reading reviews at Optics Planet and a thread in another forum stating that the scopes are shipping with “limited functionality” due to software bugs.

This is sounding like a typical X-Sight launch

bolt

This space is For Sale - inquire within ...
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: Pig_Popper] #7160603 05/04/18 11:43 PM
I
ImTheReasonDovesMourn Offline
Snarky Mark
Snarky Mark
I
Originally Posted By: Pig_Popper
I’ve been reading reviews at Optics Planet and a thread in another forum stating that the scopes are shipping with “limited functionality” due to software bugs.

bolt

It's all starting to make sense. I always wondered how in the hell some of their prostaff could possibly get jobs as professional optics salesmen, but those dudes also have limited functionality (and possibly bugs), so it's a perfect marriage.

Originally Posted by KRoyal
Haha yea I polished that thing for hours.
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: ImTheReasonDovesMourn] #7160650 05/05/18 12:24 AM
J.G. Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
roflmao

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7160863 05/05/18 05:11 AM
Bee'z Offline
The Beedazzler
The Beedazzler
popcorn

[Linked Image]
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: ImTheReasonDovesMourn] #7161097 05/05/18 03:42 PM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted By: ImTheReasonDovesMourn
Originally Posted By: Pig_Popper

bolt

It's all starting to make sense. I always wondered how in the hell some of their prostaff could possibly get jobs as professional optics salesmen, but those dudes also have limited functionality (and possibly bugs), so it's a perfect marriage.

Nailed it.

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7177204 05/23/18 01:50 AM
H
HookEmHogs Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
H
Any forum members take the plunge with this scope?

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7177321 05/23/18 05:25 AM
Bee'z Offline
The Beedazzler
The Beedazzler
No and I have an x sight II. Pulsar in the future soon I hope.

[Linked Image]
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7177465 05/23/18 01:35 PM
T
TXGH Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
T
I like mine I have the 5x20 and the 3x14 - but I am now venturing out to other brands as well.. I will have a Pulsar Trail XQ50 in my hands on Thursday for this weekends hunt. Excited to see what is can do.. Then next week I will get my feet wet with the Digisight Ultra N355 for the digital night vision side of things.

Lets see how this goes...

Joseph Trousdale
TXGameHunters.com

www.TXgamehunters.com
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7177752 05/23/18 05:51 PM
19car69 Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
jtprocaddie,

I would love to get a chance to look through both the new 4k and the HD x-sights. I am in Austin so could meet any where. It doesn't have to be at a range even. I just want a chance to see the view quality when you are actually looking in the scopes. I have been interested in these but just haven't made myself pull the trigger on a purchase because I have never tried a digital scope.

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: 19car69] #7177762 05/23/18 05:55 PM
S
SapperTitan Offline
Taking Requests
Taking Requests
S
Originally Posted By: 19car69
jtprocaddie,

I would love to get a chance to look through both the new 4k and the HD x-sights. I am in Austin so could meet any where. It doesn't have to be at a range even. I just want a chance to see the view quality when you are actually looking in the scopes. I have been interested in these but just haven't made myself pull the trigger on a purchase because I have never tried a digital scope.
ATN dropped him he no longer promotes the ATN products

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: SapperTitan] #7177843 05/23/18 07:02 PM
T
TXGH Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
T
Originally Posted By: SapperTitan
jtprocaddie,

You know spreading false information that you claim to be fact is actually a criminal offence (although virtually impossible to prosecute - it is an easy civil win (especially the amount of harassment you have shown on virtually every one of my posts) So I would re word your post. As you know nothing about what you are talking about.

Spreading false information for your own personal trolling pleasure is where I draw the line. You might not like my stuff, and that is your own preference, but do not even start with me on false lies to make your pathetic life feel better. I guess you have to do what you can to impress your 27 subscribers on YouTube.

Last edited by jtprocaddie; 05/23/18 07:21 PM.

Joseph Trousdale
TXGameHunters.com

www.TXgamehunters.com
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7177862 05/23/18 07:15 PM
S
SapperTitan Offline
Taking Requests
Taking Requests
S
jtprocaddie,

You know spreading false information that you claim to be fact is actually a crime. So I would re word your post. As you know nothing about what you are talking about.

Spreading false information for your own personal trolling pleasure is where I draw the line. You might not like my stuff, and that is your own preference, but do not even start with me on false lies to make your pathetic life feel better. I guess you have to do what you can to impress your 27 subscribers on YouTube.

I don’t post on YouTube for subscribers you now spreading false information about me. Once again a walking contradiction.

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: SapperTitan] #7177867 05/23/18 07:20 PM
T
TXGH Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
T
I don’t post on YouTube for subscribers you now spreading false information about me. Once again a walking contradiction.

Well you have a YouTube channel that you regularly post on and do have 27 as on 5/23/2018 at 2:15pm subscribers... so once again you don't know what you are talking about as that is accurate information. Maybe you should take notes? If you want I would be more than happy to reach out to you and give you some pointers. But then again being a douche bag is clearly working for you.

Joseph Trousdale
TXGameHunters.com

www.TXgamehunters.com
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7177868 05/23/18 07:21 PM
S
SapperTitan Offline
Taking Requests
Taking Requests
S

Well you have a YouTube channel that you regularly post on and do have 27 as on 5/23/2018 at 2:15pm subscribers... so once again you don't know what you are talking about as that is accurate information. Maybe you should take notes? If you want I would be more than happy to reach out to you and give you some pointers. But then again being a douche bag is clearly working for you.
the only reason I post on YouTube is so I can share videos on THF via the embedded option lol. Who stalks another man YouTube channel anyways? roflmao

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: SapperTitan] #7177871 05/23/18 07:23 PM
T
TXGH Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
T
the only reason I post on YouTube is so I can share videos on THF via the embedded option lol. Who stalks another man YouTube channel anyways? roflmao

considering you have your channel name in your signature and when you type it in google to go to your Instagram page it pops up.. Oh and not to mention the link to your youtube is right on your Instagram page... so clearly you are trying, but failing, to drive traffic there. Not very hard or stalker-like hahaha

But like I said if you ever want pointers I am happy to help.

Last edited by jtprocaddie; 05/23/18 07:25 PM.

Joseph Trousdale
TXGameHunters.com

www.TXgamehunters.com
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7177876 05/23/18 07:25 PM
S
SapperTitan Offline
Taking Requests
Taking Requests
S

considering you have your channel name in your signature and when you type it in google to go to your Instagram page it pops up.. Not very hard or stalker-like hahaha
my YouTube is used for all sorts of personal videos it has combat footage, my son playing baseball, hunting I had most those subscribers before I ever posted a thermal hunting video.

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7177878 05/23/18 07:27 PM
S
SapperTitan Offline
Taking Requests
Taking Requests
S
But like I said if you ever want pointers I am happy to help.

Ok well if I ever need pointers on spray and pray, shooting bucks without antlers, gut shooting deer, or wounding hogs with a bow from a helicopter I’ll hit you up. roflmao

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: SapperTitan] #7177881 05/23/18 07:31 PM
T
TXGH Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
T
[quote=jtprocaddie] Ok well if I ever need pointers on spray and pray, shooting bucks without antlers, gut shooting deer, or wounding hogs with a bow from a helicopter I’ll hit you up. roflmao

I don't even think you could hit a hog from a helicopter with a bow to start with, and hogs were dead saw them later on another flight but then again you have to watch the full episode to see that. And please point out where we ever gut shot a deer.. Once again making up stories to make yourself look and feel better. But keep up the good work of douche baggery you are nailing that!

Joseph Trousdale
TXGameHunters.com

www.TXgamehunters.com
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7177882 05/23/18 07:32 PM
S
SapperTitan Offline
Taking Requests
Taking Requests
S
[quote=jtprocaddie] Ok well if I ever need pointers on spray and pray, shooting bucks without antlers, gut shooting deer, or wounding hogs with a bow from a helicopter I’ll hit you up. roflmao

I don't even think you could hit a hog from a helicopter with a bow to start with, and hogs were dead saw them later on another flight but then again you have to watch the full episode to see that. And please point out where we ever gut shot a deer.. Once again making up stories to make yourself look and feel better. But keep up the good work of douche baggery you are nailing that!
up

Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide