Forums46
Topics538,062
Posts9,732,574
Members87,055
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: Sneaky] #7079238 02/15/18 04:40 AM
CharlieCTx Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
Originally Posted By: Sneaky
Originally Posted By: CharlieCTx
You're just a shill, don't know the history and other goings on...

Did you read that novel?

No, I just wanted him to not be disappointed or feel like it was a waste of time to type all that.

Kel-Tec RFB + Griffin Sportsman Ultra Light 300 + Pulsar Apex XQ-50
M&P-10 + AAC Cyclone
Remy 700 + Leupold VX3 3.5x10x50 CDS
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7079345 02/15/18 09:49 AM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
That was nice of you.

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: CharlieCTx] #7081085 02/16/18 03:50 PM
V
VAFish Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
V
Originally Posted By: CharlieCTx
You're just a shill, don't know the history and other goings on...

I was going to chastise you for berating a fellow forum member and calling people names. Then I looked at his profile. Joined right about the time the ATN X-Sight came out. Has 5 posts here on the THF, all 5 of them about the ATN X-Sight. And while they are not quite all glowing reports on the ATN X-Sight, they are all a positive spin.

"If your plan is for one year, plant rice.
If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."
-- Confucius
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: VAFish] #7081105 02/16/18 04:03 PM
CharlieCTx Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
Originally Posted By: VAFish
I was going to chastise you for berating a fellow forum member and calling people names. Then I looked at his profile...

I wasn't berating him, I was simply fulfilling his request. If you read his post, he said...

Originally Posted By: Benzy2
I’m sure I’ll hear how I’m a shill or I don’t know the history or whatever but it’s what I see from the outside looking in.

I want to make sure everyone here has a fulfilling experience, I didn't want him to be disappointed.

I'm now warm and pimply all over knowing you thought enough of me to consider chastising me. smile

Kel-Tec RFB + Griffin Sportsman Ultra Light 300 + Pulsar Apex XQ-50
M&P-10 + AAC Cyclone
Remy 700 + Leupold VX3 3.5x10x50 CDS
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7081198 02/16/18 05:25 PM
H
Hunter-Steve Online Content
Pro Tracker
Online Content
Pro Tracker
H
I've been burned in the past with the X-sight and even gave ATN a second try with the x-sight II HD. It was better and did great at the range and in the field on a stand overlooking a feeder. It does not do well stalking in fields that have not been cut. I'm open minded but I would need to see some independent reviews before I would consider this 4K version.

Especially with the comments I have read here from the ATN rep. I know there are hash comments posted here but as a company rep, he should take the high road to help ATN build a better customer support reputation.

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7081436 02/16/18 08:16 PM
syncerus Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
Ironically enough, the "harsh words" were very kind compared to some of the owner commentary I've seen written elsewhere on the web. The simple truth is that a very large number of ATN product owners have been extremely dissatisfied with their experience. Since ATN has never given any serious indication that they intend to change their ways ... well, they made their bed ...

Last edited by syncerus; 02/16/18 08:18 PM. Reason: gramma

NRA Patriot Benefactor & DSC Lifer
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7086761 02/21/18 01:41 AM
T
TXGH Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
T
Well on a side note. I will have a 4k in my hands tomorrow and will post some info on it in my hands.

Joseph Trousdale
Host Texas Game Hunters TV
TXGameHunters.com

www.TXgamehunters.com
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7086814 02/21/18 02:15 AM
P
Pig_Popper Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
P
Originally Posted By: jtprocaddie
Well on a side note. I will have a 4k in my hands tomorrow and will post some info on it in my hands.

We got all the info we need already , how about you go hunt with it about 4-5 times and shoot 308 cal through it and get some field testing done before coming back, we’ll still be here.

I’m not interested in an unboxing and menu walkthrough and poking at it with your booger hook...

This space is For Sale - inquire within ...
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7087489 02/21/18 05:22 PM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
roflmao

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7088516 02/22/18 01:13 PM
H
HookEmHogs Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
H
Agreed. Jtprocaddie doesn’t owe us anything but some hunting footage in the first video would be awesome.

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: HookEmHogs] #7088544 02/22/18 01:48 PM
S
SapperTitan Offline
Taking Requests
Taking Requests
S
Originally Posted By: HookEmHogs
Agreed. Jtprocaddie doesn’t owe us anything but some hunting footage in the first video would be awesome.
be careful. What you wish for he has a history of gut shots and spraying and praying

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: SapperTitan] #7088728 02/22/18 04:16 PM
P
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
P
Originally Posted By: SapperTitan
be careful. What you wish for he has a history of gut shots and spraying and praying

If all the animals dropped right there when shot you wouldn’t have enough footage for a 25 minute show and commercials - so I can of see the brilliance behind tracking every animal he or his guest shooters shoot.

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: Pig_Popper] #7088843 02/22/18 06:16 PM
T
TXGH Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
T
Originally Posted By: Pig_Popper

If all the animals dropped right there when shot you wouldn’t have enough footage for a 25 minute show and commercials - so I can of see the brilliance behind tracking every animal he or his guest shooters shoot.

28.5 minute show to be exact hahaha

But yes I have made a few shots that we re not the best. And have done a few spray and pray on groups of hogs after the first shot. But I don't hid anything, and don't edit out the mistakes to make myself look better than I am.

Joseph Trousdale
TXGameHunters.com

www.TXgamehunters.com
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7088911 02/22/18 07:02 PM
D
deereguy Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
D

But yes I have made a few shots that we re not the best. And have done a few spray and pray on groups of hogs after the first shot. But I don't hid anything, and don't edit out the mistakes to make myself look better than I am.

Yet you edited out my comments on your FB page along with all the support I got including from one of you own...

I thought maybe there was hope for you down the line but you proved in removing all those comments that you will never learn a thing.

Happy Hunting
Bob

Disclosure: Pro Staff for Pulsar as of 8-3-2015
Pro Staff Predator Hunter Outdoors
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7088993 02/22/18 08:08 PM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
There is no hope. He isn’t here to learn. He’s here to get exposure and become the next Bill Jordan. That’s why he can’t mention himself without pro staff this or pro staff that. That’s why he films everything he does. It’s why he’s always pimping bottom of the barrel products. They’re the only ones desperate enough for pro staffers to take him on. There are legitimate professionals in the outdoor industries, and there’s a bunch of wannabes that bumble around with a camera and bring the whole lot down with them, making the rest of the outdoor world regret that cameras or marketing ever made their way into an otherwise pure endeavor. He is not of the legitimate type.

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7090103 02/23/18 04:21 PM
T
TXGH Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
T

I edited out the comments due to the nature of them getting off track and where you were going with them.

Joseph Trousdale
TXGameHunters.com

www.TXgamehunters.com
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: Sneaky] #7090111 02/23/18 04:30 PM
T
TXGH Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
T
There is no hope. He isn’t here to learn. He’s here to get exposure and become the next Bill Jordan. That’s why he can’t mention himself without pro staff this or pro staff that. That’s why he films everything he does. It’s why he’s always pimping bottom of the barrel products. They’re the only ones desperate enough for pro staffers to take him on. There are legitimate professionals in the outdoor industries, and there’s a bunch of wannabes that bumble around with a camera and bring the whole lot down with them, making the rest of the outdoor world regret that cameras or marketing ever made their way into an otherwise pure endeavor. He is not of the legitimate type.

You are correct that in your eyes I will never learn as it does not matter what the post is you have negative comments.. Like when I made the post on the Pulsar Binos and how great they looked at shot show.. The negative comments started until I mentioned they were Pulsar.

When do I go around saying Pro Staff this or Pro staff that? Please enlighten me.

Bottom of the barrel? once again your trolling gets the better of you.

With ATN, you have made your stance quite clear, but the others we work with have a solid reputation in the industry. Bear Archery - Trophy Ridge - Rocket Broadheads, Wicked Light, and several more I cannot mention yet are no where near bottom of the barrel.

Our ratings speak for themselves, and the networks we are on have the numbers to back up that statement. Considering we were asked to double our airtime for free due to the popularity of the show. If I ever decide to start Real Hunting Housewives of Texas, I will be sure to send you a message to star on the show.

Joseph Trousdale
TXGameHunters.com

www.TXgamehunters.com
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7090142 02/23/18 04:55 PM
P
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
P

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7091123 02/24/18 02:16 PM
P
Pitchfork Predator Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P

You are correct that in your eyes I will never learn as it does not matter what the post is you have negative comments.. Like when I made the post on the Pulsar Binos and how great they looked at shot show.. The negative comments started until I mentioned they were Pulsar.

When do I go around saying Pro Staff this or Pro staff that? Please enlighten me.

Bottom of the barrel? once again your trolling gets the better of you.

With ATN, you have made your stance quite clear, but the others we work with have a solid reputation in the industry. Bear Archery - Trophy Ridge - Rocket Broadheads, Wicked Light, and several more I cannot mention yet are no where near bottom of the barrel.

Our ratings speak for themselves, and the networks we are on have the numbers to back up that statement. Considering we were asked to double our airtime for free due to the popularity of the show. If I ever decide to start Real Hunting Housewives of Texas, I will be sure to send you a message to star on the show.

Dude, do you listen to what comes out of your mouth?

Post up the ratings and the communication from the network offering free air time because of your high ratings. You do know how to cut and paste, right?

Until then, this is 100% bs

And be forewarned, I will verify what you post.

Last edited by Pitchfork Predator; 02/24/18 02:20 PM.

Marc C. Helfrich
Retirement Planner

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7091995 02/25/18 02:56 AM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
It’s youtube, Marc. grin

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7092104 02/25/18 05:04 AM
M
mow Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
M
buying one soon..will post results..i have watched many reviews and read some and all have seemed to like the product..report back in a few weeks..if the products sucks..lots of people will know..willing to give them a try..we'll see

well reading reviews for the sightmark Photon RT 6x50S ..not so sure now..the photon looks pretty dang impressive..havent made up my mind yet..will have either one in two weeks when i go to my lease for a week to kill hogs..decisions,decisions....

Last edited by mow; 02/25/18 06:25 PM.
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: mow] #7092295 02/25/18 03:02 PM
T
TXGH Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
T
Originally Posted By: mow
buying one soon..will post results..i have watched many reviews and read some and all have seemed to like the product..report back in a few weeks..if the products sucks..lots of people will know..willing to give them a try..we'll see

It’s youtube, Marc. grin

YouTube is one outlet yes. But we also have our own RoKu Channel (channel downloaded to an average of 43 different households per day over the last 30 days), air on Gen7 Outdoors were told by the channel manager that our show ranked int he top 10, and Hunt Channel, which is where our airtime was doubled to 10 times per week for Q1 2018.

Hunt Channel we have been averaging 50k views per live episode then an additional 20k on demand views per week per episode.

YouTube is a whole different beast. In the last 28 days we have had 150k Mins watches with 40k views.

Our show is not perfect by any means, and not near anywhere close to the best show out there haha But we have a good fan base and regularly get good feedback from our sponsors and our viewers. A few trolls here and there don't bother us. But we do take legit feedback to heart and is why our show has evolved to where it is now.

Joseph Trousdale
TXGameHunters.com

www.TXgamehunters.com
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7092352 02/25/18 03:53 PM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
43 households?!

Killing it!

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7092361 02/25/18 04:08 PM
P
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
P
Hey JT when do the billboards go up along I-35 ?

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7092402 02/25/18 04:29 PM
D
Dalee7892 Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
D
JT, good politician, talks real good facts but all fake news or bs.

Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide