Forums46
Topics538,030
Posts9,732,142
Members87,055
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7179921 05/25/18 06:10 PM
T
TXGH Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
T
Too busy trying to make up or fabricate conversations? Thats what I thought...

Joseph Trousdale
Host Texas Game Hunters TV
TXGameHunters.com

www.TXgamehunters.com
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7179954 05/25/18 06:47 PM
L
Leonard Blackburn Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
L
Don’t get your panties in a wad big feller. You are a laughing stock of the hunting industry if you haven’t noticed your general responses from people in this forum. Hell im brand new to this forum and have seen enough in 20 minutes to know that. You do a proper job of discrediting yourself without me helping. #ownthenight

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: Leonard Blackburn] #7179979 05/25/18 07:16 PM
T
TXGH Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
T
Originally Posted By: Leonard Blackburn
Don’t get your panties in a wad big feller. You are a laughing stock of the hunting industry if you haven’t noticed your general responses from people in this forum. Hell im brand new to this forum and have seen enough in 20 minutes to know that. You do a proper job of discrediting yourself without me helping. #ownthenight

Proves my point right there. Including your use of the atn hashtag.

Honestly I don’t care what a few people on this forum think as I have all the PMs from people sending me messages who are too afraid to post publicly due to the constant trolling of a few on here, and their constant at belittling.

Our viewer numbers speak for themselves, along with how happy our sponsors are with what he do. So be mad all you want that I left your club and keep making up lies to make yourself feel better.

Last edited by jtprocaddie; 05/25/18 07:45 PM.

Joseph Trousdale
TXGameHunters.com

www.TXgamehunters.com
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7180001 05/25/18 07:32 PM
L
Light Foot
Light Foot
L
The only people who PM you are new people who don’t know their [censored] from a hole in the ground, not unlike myself. You had told me the 4K was so great and such an improvement over the XSight2 yet mine doesn’t even hold a charge nor does it have any customer support. Also, you probably shouldn’t be threatening people over DM’s if you are going to try and get picked up by any other sponsor (unlikely)

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: Leonard Blackburn] #7180012 05/25/18 07:49 PM
T
TXGH Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
T
The only people who PM you are new people who don’t know their [censored] from a hole in the ground, not unlike myself. You had told me the 4K was so great and such an improvement over the XSight2 yet mine doesn’t even hold a charge nor does it have any customer support. Also, you probably shouldn’t be threatening people over DM’s if you are going to try and get picked up by any other sponsor (unlikely)

Wow you are full of lies!!! Haha never threatened you. As a matter of fact here is a screen shot of the meaasef I sent you. As far as your scope not holding a charge sounds like you have an issue you need to call customer service about as I have not had that experi nice with mine. If you don’t get a response I can give you direct contacts that will help escalate it.

So you lied about me calling it junk and recommending pulsar. As I knew you did.

Keep it going man you are proving my case for me. I am an open book and have nothing to hide and my sponsors, and potential sponsors will be happy.

Joseph Trousdale
TXGameHunters.com

www.TXgamehunters.com
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7180017 05/25/18 07:55 PM
L
Light Foot
Light Foot
L
“Don’t ever make up stuff about me again”

You told me when I contacted you about charging issues that you were dropping ATN and basically I was SOL if I couldn’t get help myself. Then you proceeded to tell me that you prefer the Photon over the xsight and that I should’ve gotten a Photon or a RXQ30 instead of anything ATN. Keep covering your tracks as I’m sure you can’t badmouth ATN for legal reasons. Pathetic....

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7180018 05/25/18 07:56 PM
S
SapperTitan Offline
Taking Requests
Taking Requests
S
Why on earth would he make up this intricate story. I believe him based on your past here.

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7180031 05/25/18 08:25 PM
P
Pig_Popper Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
P
Originally Posted by jtprocaddie
Originally Posted by Pig_Popper
Originally Posted by jtprocaddie
Originally Posted by Leonard Blackburn
Trousdale recommended that I buy a xsight 4K. I have had issues with it since day one and wish I would’ve bought a Photon or even pulsar RXQ30. Trousdale later recommended that I try the Pulsar and proceeded to tell me that ATN was junk which was after he “resigned.” I may not be able to see very well out of my $800 paperweight but it works well enough to see Trousdale is a big PHONY.

Straight up lie right there.. I have never recommended a pulsar unit as I have not even tried them yet . And never have I called ATN junk, as it is not junk.

Also considering that was his first post ever.. I am not taking too much stock in this guy as it is clearly someone with a vendetta...

I cannot recommend the pulsar units as of yet becuase I have not used them as of yet (I just got the unit in the mail today)

As far as who I will be promoting, I am not sure yet, I am not limiting myself to one optic company and will be trying several on the market int eh coming weeks.

ATN is not perfect but it their units are far from Junk.

JT you've been to the last two SHOT shows, I'm sure you've handled Pulsar's Trail before and can make educated guesses.

And I don't know if Leonard Blackburn is lying or not but what I do know is that your two statements highlighted in RED above are not factual.

You've "tried" the Pulsar Trail before

http://texashuntingforum.com/forum/...:_Can_the_the_ATN_THor_HD_38#Post6694593

I have had the trail in my hand for 3 days over a year ago.. and did not use it in a hunting setting. I have never used it on my rifle and only looked through it, and to note the unit that I did have was a test unit before they were ready for the market. so the issues I did experience were not accurate for its retail market.

Your statement about shot show is an assumption as I did not look through the trail units at the show shows, however I did nook through their new binoculars, and from what I saw I was impressed, but in a real life setting I cannot say.

I will actually be able to use the trail XQ50 and the Helion XP50 this weekend in a hunting setting and will have more info on what I think.

NOTE I am not on the Pulsar Prostaff and I am not being sponsored by Pulsar.. Just giving them an honest look over after they have been on the market for a while.

You did Try and Use them is my point and made an 8 min long video about it

Will you be doing more side by side comparisons like this with your new venture?

This space is For Sale - inquire within ...
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: Leonard Blackburn] #7180034 05/25/18 08:29 PM
T
TXGH Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
T

You told me when I contacted you about charging issues that you were dropping ATN and basically I was SOL if I couldn’t get help myself. Then you proceeded to tell me that you prefer the Photon over the xsight and that I should’ve gotten a Photon or a RXQ30 instead of anything ATN. Keep covering your tracks as I’m sure you can’t badmouth ATN for legal reasons. Pathetic....

Hahahaha now that is a laugh. I have never even held a photon before and would not know where to begin recommending them. The more elaborate you get in this fake store the funnier it becomes.

And when did we have this conversation and where was it at? The only people who are buying into this are the ones on here consistently give me a hard time. The fact that you guys now make a fake account to tell a fake story is very sad!

Keep on digging yourself in...

Joseph Trousdale
TXGameHunters.com

www.TXgamehunters.com
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7180037 05/25/18 08:33 PM
S
SapperTitan Offline
Taking Requests
Taking Requests
S
Originally Posted By: jtprocaddie

Hahahaha now that is a laugh. I have never even held a photon before and would not know where to begin recommending them. The more elaborate you get in this fake store the funnier it becomes.

And when did we have this conversation and where was it at? The only people who are buying into this are the ones on here consistently give me a hard time. The fact that you guys now make a fake account to tell a fake story is very sad!

so you are claiming one of us made a fake profile? If I recall you were banned from here for a while after creating a second account lmao. What a joke.

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: Pig_Popper] #7180038 05/25/18 08:34 PM
T
TXGH Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
T
Originally Posted By: Pig_Popper
Will you be doing more side by side comparisons like this with your new venture?

Like I said above. That unit was a test unit and not fully functional when I got it in my hands. I know I was even biased in it. Not gonna lie about it. Also like I said above I will put it into more real hunting scenarios and give it Moreno of a real world test. Especially since it’s been out for a while and both companies have had time to work out any kinks. Such as the no sound and over heating I experienced with the trail when I had it for such a short time.

Joseph Trousdale
TXGameHunters.com

www.TXgamehunters.com
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7180039 05/25/18 08:35 PM
S
SapperTitan Offline
Taking Requests
Taking Requests
S

Like I said above. That unit was a test unit and not fully functional when I got it in my hands. I know I was even biased in it. Not gonna lie about it. Also like I said above I will put it into more real hunting scenarios and give it Moreno of a real world test. Especially since it’s been out for a while and both companies have had time to work out any kinks. Such as the no sound and over heating I experienced with the trail when I had it for such a short time.

The pulsars have been out for quite a while now we don’t need any more test videos or how to videos you are very late to that party lol.

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: SapperTitan] #7180041 05/25/18 08:36 PM
T
TXGH Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
T
Originally Posted By: SapperTitan

so you are claiming one of us made a fake profile? If I recall you were banned from here for a while after creating a second account lmao. What a joke.

I was never banned for making a second account lol yet another incorrect statement. Please enlighten me when that was.

Also I never claimed you made a fake account but someone did haha as it shows in their comments. More and more sad.

Joseph Trousdale
TXGameHunters.com

www.TXgamehunters.com
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7180042 05/25/18 08:39 PM
G
garyrapp55 Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
G
What I don't get is how this is still going on. The other day I commented about a topic, another commented and said I was full of it. I provided backup and stood by my opinion. Within minutes a moderator warned us, and it ended. This nonsense thread is 4 months old. Why has this thread not been put out of its misery? The comical aspect is long gone. At this point the whole thing is distasteful.

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: SapperTitan] #7180044 05/25/18 08:41 PM
T
TXGH Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
T
Originally Posted By: SapperTitan

The pulsars have been out for quite a while now we don’t need any more test videos or how to videos you are very late to that party lol.

Never claimed to be the first to do it. But my audience and viewers are used to seeing me win one thing. And if I use other products they will want to know. I don’t do anything for you or this forum in general but for the hundreds of thousands that watch my videos and episodes.

Are atn peoducts bad? Not by a long shot? Are there other options on the market I want to try out? Absolutely. Would I ever abandon anyone seeking atn support? Never. Have I ever? Absolutely not!

Joseph Trousdale
TXGameHunters.com

www.TXgamehunters.com
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: garyrapp55] #7180045 05/25/18 08:43 PM
T
TXGH Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
T
Originally Posted By: garyrapp55
What I don't get is how this is still going on. The other day I commented about a tpic, another commented and said I was full of it. I provided backup and stood by my opinion. Within minutes a moderator warned us, and it ended. This nonsense thread is 4 months old. Why has this thread not been put out of its misery? The comical aspect is long gone. At this point the whole thing is distasteful.

Because the anti atn and anti TXGH. Anything that is against those is ok no matter how made up or distasteful it is.

Joseph Trousdale
TXGameHunters.com

www.TXgamehunters.com
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7180046 05/25/18 08:44 PM
S
SapperTitan Offline
Taking Requests
Taking Requests
S
When you were first on here you used someone else video in your video and got called out for trademark violation and got banned. Then in the wall of shame section it litterally states banned for 2 weeks for creating another account. Deny deny deny.

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: garyrapp55] #7180047 05/25/18 08:46 PM
S
SapperTitan Offline
Taking Requests
Taking Requests
S
What I don't get is how this is still going on. The other day I commented about a topic, another commented and said I was full of it. I provided backup and stood by my opinion. Within minutes a moderator warned us, and it ended. This nonsense thread is 4 months old. Why has this thread not been put out of its misery? The comical aspect is long gone. At this point the whole thing is distasteful.
the reason if because there are no pansies in this section that hit the notify button constantly like in off topic.

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7180048 05/25/18 08:46 PM
L
Light Foot
Light Foot
L
Caught in lie after lie after lie and you tell me to keep digging in? Unbelievable anyone would give you a hosting spot, even if it is on a website and nobody has really ever seen it. I understand you had a product to promote but telling me I’d be able to see 1000 yards with a Thor while being able to identify as well as telling me the x4k will let me take shots out to 5-600 with a factory IR is just plain cruel. I bought this product based solely on your “expert” advice and it’s absolute junk just like you said after I bought it and began having issues. I don’t need to post screenshots of our conversations as it will do me no good now that you are no longer with ATN. Not to mention the fact that your credibility is probably non existent after doing my own research. Thanks for absolutely nothing Trousdale.

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: Leonard Blackburn] #7180059 05/25/18 08:53 PM
T
TXGH Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
T
Caught in lie after lie after lie and you tell me to keep digging in? Unbelievable anyone would give you a hosting spot, even if it is on a website and nobody has really ever seen it. I understand you had a product to promote but telling me I’d be able to see 1000 yards with a Thor while being able to identify as well as telling me the x4k will let me take shots out to 5-600 with a factory IR is just plain cruel. I bought this product based solely on your “expert” advice and it’s absolute junk just like you said after I bought it and began having issues. I don’t need to post screenshots of our conversations as it will do me no good now that you are no longer with ATN. Not to mention the fact that your credibility is probably non existent after doing my own research. Thanks for absolutely nothing Trousdale.

More and more lies. You just keep going hahahaha

You can see out to 1000 yards with a ThOR (depending on the model) yes but no way can you I’d that far with Any thermal. And the lie about he factory IR??? Hahaha you can find many posts online about me telling anyone that the factory IT is good to about 200 yard smax and that’s why I use an aftermarket IR light on mine.

You keep making your stories more outlandish as you go. I am beginning to think you are making this like one of those antifa satire videos. Absolutely ridiculous hahahaha

You can’t post screenshots because they do not exist.

Joseph Trousdale
TXGameHunters.com

www.TXgamehunters.com
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7180069 05/25/18 09:00 PM
L
Light Foot
Light Foot
L
What a great way to help those who are new to the night vision and thermal world. It’s really no wonder why I’ve come to find out that yourself, along with ATN, have such a tarnished reputation..

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: garyrapp55] #7180077 05/25/18 09:13 PM
P
Pig_Popper Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
P

Gary -

I can only hazard to guess that most of JT’s posts here are allowed to go well beyond their useful life untouched by Moderators for much the same reason that you see STAR magazine on grocery store checkout shelves.

JT, by his own admittance, is into generating views of his threads and TV show regardless if the feedback is positive or negative.

If you count the number of times JT posts “Hahahahhaha” and “I don’t care what people here think of me or my content” I.e. he basically doesn’t take himself seriously than why would we or a Moderator close his threads....

Most folks just need to realize that there are people who buy the STAR magazines which keeps the crazy circus going.

The only people who take him seriously are unfortunately the folks who are new or unaware of his “baggage” here

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7180082 05/25/18 09:21 PM
P
Pig_Popper Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
P

It was a poor choice to do that side by side review - but you couldn’t help yourself.

Typical Scorpion and The Frog illustration...

We’ll see where your at a year from now, probably defending the review as valid again

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: Pig_Popper] #7180127 05/25/18 10:10 PM
T
TXGH Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
T

It was a poor choice to do that side by side review - but you couldn’t help yourself.

Typical Scorpion and The Frog illustration...

We’ll see where your at a year from now, probably defending the review as valid again

You know what we actually agree here on the fact it was not the best idea to do a side by side review when I knew so little about the pulsar and before it was ready. I have even debated removing it to be frank.

There were valid points in there, yes but I don’t think I didn’t it justice.

But the reviews to come on any scope will be unbiased and with a lot more knowledge to where I was over a year ago.

All BS aside I have learned a lot and will utilize that in the future.

Joseph Trousdale
TXGameHunters.com

www.TXgamehunters.com
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7180142 05/25/18 10:23 PM
J
Jgraider Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
J
This jtprocaddie dude, and his "audience" I'm quite sure, are nothing short of a clown show. Why on earth anyone would follow his garbage is extremely hard to fathom.

Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide