Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Hunting Trip gone bad. [Re: ACKHNTR] #6638479 01/18/17 09:49 PM
R
rex47 Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
R
I don't think it will happen eitherBUT Like i said paying for it is easy. the city of Arlington took alot of peoples property for a ballpark,
the Federal government shouldn't have much trouble. Lots of the land in the big bend wouldn't need a wall. lots of folks just think about 2 seconds and say CAN'T

when the going gets really tough, I sit down and rest
Re: Hunting Trip gone bad. [Re: rex47] #6638727 01/19/17 12:36 AM
T
txtrophy85 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted By: rex47
I don't think it will happen eitherBUT Like i said paying for it is easy. the city of Arlington took alot of peoples property for a ballpark,
the Federal government shouldn't have much trouble. Lots of the land in the big bend wouldn't need a wall. lots of folks just think about 2 seconds and say CAN'T

The places they took in Arlington were low dollar properties not multi million dollar ranch properties

For it is not the quarry that we truly seek, but the adventure.
Re: Hunting Trip gone bad. [Re: Nogalus Prairie] #6639388 01/19/17 02:30 PM
P
Pitchfork Predator Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
P
Originally Posted By: Nogalus Prairie
The Wall was just a pipe dream.

Good vote-getter for the sheep? Check.
Something that is ever gonna happen?
roflmao
Something that Mexico is going to pay for?
lol35

So if I voted for Trump that makes me a sheep?

Marc C. Helfrich
Retirement Planner

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920
Re: Hunting Trip gone bad. [Re: Pitchfork Predator] #6639404 01/19/17 02:39 PM
N
Nogalus Prairie Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

roflmao
lol35

Not necessarily. But if you voted for him because you believe he was going to solve the illegal immigration problem by building a wall that Mexico was going to pay for it does.

Want to solve the illegal immigration problem? Really? Finally? Once and for all? At no cost?

$1 million fine to businesses for each and every illegal immigrant employed.

Reckon why that hasn't been done? nidea

Originally Posted by Russ79
I learned long ago you can't reason someone out of something they don't reason themselves into.

Re: Hunting Trip gone bad. [Re: Nogalus Prairie] #6639430 01/19/17 02:52 PM
D
Dalroo Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
D

Want to solve the illegal immigration problem? Really? Finally? Once and for all? At no cost?

^^^^THIS^^^^

Dalroo
Deep in the Heart of Texas
How about that Brandon!
Re: Hunting Trip gone bad. [Re: Nogalus Prairie] #6639452 01/19/17 03:06 PM
P
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
P

roflmao
lol35

Not necessarily. But if you voted for him because you believe he was going to solve the illegal immigration problem by building a wall that Mexico was going to pay for it does.

I would support that.

On a different subject, who did you vote for?

I already know the answer but why not tell all?

How do I know, because you are a democrat. Not necessarily is a Sh!t answer to my question. This is why many people despise democrats. They think they are smarter than anyone who diagrees with them and refer to them as sheep. hammer

Last edited by Pitchfork Predator; 01/19/17 03:14 PM.

Marc C. Helfrich
Retirement Planner

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920
Re: Hunting Trip gone bad. [Re: ACKHNTR] #6639453 01/19/17 03:06 PM
Double Naught Spy Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
Yeah, that sounds like a really good idea. Try to solve the illegal immigration problem by fining businesses into extinction. That will help everybody. loco

Hogdalorian - Si vis pacem cum sus, para bellum.
My Videos https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
Re: Hunting Trip gone bad. [Re: Double Naught Spy] #6639465 01/19/17 03:12 PM
H
HillbillyDeluxe Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
H
Originally Posted By: Double Naught Spy
Yeah, that sounds like a really good idea. Try to solve the illegal immigration problem by fining businesses into extinction. That will help everybody. loco

And does nothing about the real problem.

Re: Hunting Trip gone bad. [Re: ACKHNTR] #6639487 01/19/17 03:21 PM
T
titan2232 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Businesses wouldn't have to worry about fines if they did the right thing. No work for illegals here in the states would give them much less incentive to be here. Seems logical IMHO

Re: Hunting Trip gone bad. [Re: Pitchfork Predator] #6640064 01/19/17 08:04 PM
N
Nogalus Prairie Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
N

roflmao
lol35

I would support that.

On a different subject, who did you vote for?

I already know the answer but why not tell all?

How do I know, because you are a democrat. Not necessarily is a Sh!t answer to my question. This is why many people despise democrats. They think they are smarter than anyone who diagrees with them and refer to them as sheep. hammer

You already know it all Kreskin, so why do you need a response? At least I don't think I'm so smart I know the answers before I ask the question. smile

P.S. I didn't vote for either. Even though it's really none of your damn business. Just cutting off any more of your useless speculations.

I learned long ago you can't reason someone out of something they don't reason themselves into.

Re: Hunting Trip gone bad. [Re: HillbillyDeluxe] #6640068 01/19/17 08:08 PM
N
Nogalus Prairie Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted By: HillbillyDeluxe

And a wall will? roflmao

Here's a thought: it's illegal to hire them. Don't break the law and you won't go extinct. nidea

Re: Hunting Trip gone bad. [Re: Nogalus Prairie] #6640107 01/19/17 08:41 PM
H
HillbillyDeluxe Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
H
Originally Posted By: HillbillyDeluxe

And a wall will? roflmao

Here's a thought: it's illegal to hire them. Don't break the law and you won't go extinct. nidea

So financially ruining for life a kid running a landscape company is the answer? Brilliant up

What about the incentives of free housing, food and healthcare, as well as cities and states where you're protected even if you commit crimes? Fining a $100K a year painting contractor $10M does nothing about the incentives of "free stuff" at the expense of the American taxpayer. Not to mention the elephant in the room that doesn't even involve landscapers or anchor babies, but involves anyone who wants to waltz across and enter hidden and undocumented for the sole purpose of committing terroristic atrocities within our borders. So yes, a wall would at least help and be a deterrent, along with other measures.

We'll see what happens, but up until now, all anyone has done over the last several decades is either (a) just talk about it; or (b) actually create more incentive to actually exacerbate the problem, usually by design.

Re: Hunting Trip gone bad. [Re: Nogalus Prairie] #6640112 01/19/17 08:44 PM
Double Naught Spy Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter

Killing off the country's own businesses is not productive. Nothing wrong with fines or penalties, but death sentence fines are not productive. Not only do they hurt the business, but they hurt all the non-illegal employees as well. Now, a whole bunch of new problems have been created and are costly to the government. This is why there are so few such fines ever levied. Yeah, I know, it is fun to talk about making businesses go extinct, when they aren't your business, one that employees loved ones, or aren't ones you depend on, but beyond that, such talk is really not productive.

Hogdalorian - Si vis pacem cum sus, para bellum.
My Videos https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
Re: Hunting Trip gone bad. [Re: ACKHNTR] #6640127 01/19/17 08:58 PM
P
postoak Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
P
So we know nothing more about what actually happened?

Re: Hunting Trip gone bad. [Re: ACKHNTR] #6640130 01/19/17 09:00 PM
N
Nogalus Prairie Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
N
I'm not just talking. I'm problem solving. "The Wall Paid For By Mexico" is just talking.

Here's another more modest one: how about enforcing current laws on businesses and mandatory sign-up for E-Verify? (It's voluntary now and only 11% of businesses participate. Plus real illegal hiring laws are only lightly enforced. Again, ever wonder why????)

Think those that can do something about it really don't want them gone? Again, wonder why?? smile

Re: Hunting Trip gone bad. [Re: postoak] #6640155 01/19/17 09:21 PM
7x57 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
Originally Posted By: postoak
So we know nothing more about what actually happened?

From the unofficial blogger:

Originally Posted By: Random Blog
UPDATE 4

Investigators believe Presidio County ranch shooting was friendly fire, not border violence

A shocking development in a story CBS 7 first broke over the weekend.
Two hunters who were shot in a remote ranch along the Mexican-border in Presidio County claimed illegal immigrants ambushed them Friday night.
But it turns out investigators believe this was just a case of friendly fire among each other.
Presidio County Sheriff Danny Dominguez has been saying all along that there was no indication of cross border violence here.
He tells us the investigation shows that Walker Daughetry shot Edwin Roberts and another hunting guide in their group, Michael Bryant, shot Walker.
...Here’s how investigators believe the shooting happened: Walker thought illegals were inside the RV that Edwin and his wife were in, in an attempt to kidnap them.
Instead of announcing himself, Walker allegedly tried opening the RV.
That’s when Edwin fired off a round from inside the RV missing Walker.
Walker immediately ran inside his cabin to grab his gun and to get backup from Michael.
With rumors of border violence spilling over from Mexico to the United States, Sheriff Dominguez believes this may have caused the hunters to be paranoid...
In the mean time, a ballistic test will be conducted to determine which guns the bullets came from.
...CBS 7 was able to speak with Walker’s fiancé over the phone who was at the ranch that night of the shooting.
She says she cannot comment on the case until it is completed, but did want to mention that they’ve experienced multiple encounters with illegals last month, and claims to have had hundreds of dollars worth of supplies stolen by them at the ranch.

UPDATE

Update 2
Posted by Kayla Criner
8 mins ago

We have amazing news! Walker is improving. He is now able to walk around. I will continue to delete any negative comments made on here! If you have nothing nice to say, do not say anything at all! The SIX people who were involved know what they saw. I will continue to only believe the people who I know as well as their integrity and honesty, as opposed to the "authorities" who may have skewed or unseen agendas. I will continue to pray for those who have it in their hearts to assume that this is a "SCAM" as so many have stated, as well as the six people who were involved and traumatized by this event. Thank you from the bottom of everyone's hearts, friends and family, for those that have shown nothing but love and support for the six of them as they have to face not only backlash from their own community, but from all LEO's claiming that this did not happen. PRAISE GOD that none of them were killed.

Seems to me that there are multiple sources posting, one of which is close to the guys and trying to claim that it's all just a big cover up by the local law enforcement to hide the truth (yeah right). The fact that the fiancee doesn't want to talk and that this other blogger is picking and choosing what is being left up to be read still makes me think they're full of crap. Again, if this really was a cover up for some secret agenda anyone involved would already be buried on a ranch in Mexico. That's how these people do it, they don't just say "Aw, shucks! He got away! Oh well, let's go home!"

Originally Posted By: poisonivie
clap Rudy, I guess that would depend on which side of the fence is "in" and which side is "out"..

I'm prime breeding stock.

As far as the wall is concerned, I do believe that it will happen (though I'm not sure when it will be completed) and there are many ways to have Mexico eat the majority of the cost. Honestly, if they were to say that it was going to happen, they could probably get the entire thing crowd funded in a day. I'd donate a good chunk to have my name on a brick or something. A big brick with a middle finger telling them to stop charging people $1 sq/yd for flooring installs.

Last edited by 7x57; 01/19/17 09:22 PM.
Re: Hunting Trip gone bad. [Re: Nogalus Prairie] #6640161 01/19/17 09:26 PM
P
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
P
I'm not just talking. I'm problem solving. "The Wall Paid For By Mexico" is just talking.

Here's another more modest one: how about enforcing current laws on businesses and mandatory sign-up for E-Verify? (It's voluntary now and only 11% of businesses participate. Plus real illegal hiring laws are only lightly enforced. Again, ever wonder why????)

Think those that can do something about it really don't want them gone? Again, wonder why?? smile

So you didn't vote but you want to be part of the process of problem solving?

Marc C. Helfrich
Retirement Planner

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920
Re: Hunting Trip gone bad. [Re: Pitchfork Predator] #6640165 01/19/17 09:29 PM
N
Nogalus Prairie Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
N

Sometimes the only winning move is not to play. smile

(I voted (wrong again with the assumptions), but I know it was of no effect.)

Re: Hunting Trip gone bad. [Re: Nogalus Prairie] #6640171 01/19/17 09:35 PM
P
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
P

You brought assuming into the conversation when you assumed that people that believed what Trump said he would accomplish were sheep.

Or do you have facts to support that post?

Marc C. Helfrich
Retirement Planner

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920
Re: Hunting Trip gone bad. [Re: Pitchfork Predator] #6640175 01/19/17 09:39 PM
N
Nogalus Prairie Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
N

You brought assuming into the conversation when you assumed that people that believed what Trump said he would accomplish were sheep.

Or do you have facts to support that post?

I will. The fact that his own cabinet nominees all but concede it won't happen is a pretty good start.

Re: Hunting Trip gone bad. [Re: Nogalus Prairie] #6640183 01/19/17 09:44 PM
P
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
P
How about "I do" BEFORE you make those kind of blanket statements. You saw where Hilary got with those type of dumb a$$ statements, right?

Marc C. Helfrich
Retirement Planner

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920
Re: Hunting Trip gone bad. [Re: Pitchfork Predator] #6640187 01/19/17 09:49 PM
N
Nogalus Prairie Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
N
How about "I do" BEFORE you make those kind of blanket statements. You saw where Hilary got with those type of dumb a$$ statements, right?

I'm not magic. He hasn't taken office yet.

Re: Hunting Trip gone bad. [Re: Nogalus Prairie] #6640190 01/19/17 09:54 PM
P
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
P

He is a pathological, narcissistic liar. That's been proven. IMO people who believe pathological, narcissistic liars are......sheep. Yours obviously differs.

Yes it does. If you look at your last post, you have said in no uncertain terms that anyone that voted for Trump is a sheep. I now see why you failed in your political ambition to find someone dumb enough to vote for you. You are a smart a$$. And that's not becoming of a man.

Marc C. Helfrich
Retirement Planner

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920
Re: Hunting Trip gone bad. [Re: Pitchfork Predator] #6640194 01/19/17 09:57 PM
N
Nogalus Prairie Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
N

He is a pathological, narcissistic liar. That's been proven. IMO people who believe pathological, narcissistic liars are......sheep. Yours obviously differs.

Yes it does. If you look at your last post, you have said in no uncertain terms that anyone that voted for Trump is a sheep. I now see why you failed in your political ambition to find someone dumb enough to vote for you. You are a smart a$$. And that's not becoming of a man.

No, I didnt. I said anyone who BELIEVES Trump's lies is a sheep. Some people voted for him to keep Hillary out. I get that.

Re: Hunting Trip gone bad. [Re: Nogalus Prairie] #6640315 01/19/17 11:25 PM
H
HillbillyDeluxe Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
H
No, I didnt. I said anyone who BELIEVES Trump's lies is a sheep. Some people voted for him to keep Hillary out. I get that.

You use that word so loosely and freely, it's just lost any real meaning, at least coming from you, counselor.

So cover Trump's lies for us. You've been right about so much, we all want to be educated roflmao. And still waiting for an answer to my question re: the wall and the real issues behind the problem.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide