Page 20 of 20 1 2 18 19 20
Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: Creekrunner] #7970350 09/11/20 10:56 PM
bill oxner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Creekrunner
Originally Posted by Stub
Originally Posted by Grizz
When thinking about these rioters and looters, is it a sin to have thoughts of squadrons of A-10's and the theme from Apocalypse Now blaring from all of the rooftops?

Yep it would be nice to see a squadron of Warthogs disperse the rioters permanently up

That's "Ride of the Valkyrie", from a Wagner opera. And just so you know, since it was Wagner, Adolf was a big fan. We need to keep reminding them that THEY are being the Nazis during this insanity.

Nailed it.

Quail hunting is like walking into, and out of a beautiful painting all day long. Gene Hill

[Linked Image]

Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: skinnerback] #7970418 09/12/20 12:19 AM
T
TXHOGSLAYER Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by skinnerback
Originally Posted by Texas buckeye
Something to think about, and I am just throwing this out there because it is hard to hear:

Jesus says to love our enemies, to turn our cheek when hit on one side, so our other side can be hit.

I disagree with the good Lord on this, I believe in an eye for an eye - tooth for a tooth. Unless you're a woman, you hit me and I'm hitting you back. It doesn't mean I hate you.

Yeah, I have always been more of an Old Testament guy myself.

LETS GO BRANDON
Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: TXHOGSLAYER] #7970421 09/12/20 12:21 AM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
Originally Posted by TXHOGSLAYER
Something to think about, and I am just throwing this out there because it is hard to hear:

Jesus says to love our enemies, to turn our cheek when hit on one side, so our other side can be hit.

I disagree with the good Lord on this, I believe in an eye for an eye - tooth for a tooth. Unless you're a woman, you hit me and I'm hitting you back. It doesn't mean I hate you.

Same.

Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: TXHOGSLAYER] #7970422 09/12/20 12:22 AM
B
Bullfrog Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B

We ARE human.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by machinist
Man if I knew what Oxner knows I could throw away what I know
Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: skinnerback] #7970434 09/12/20 12:33 AM
Guy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

What if its a transgender? What if a dyke hits you? Or the opposite (I forget what they are called)? I mean these days you don't know man or woman.

Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: Guy] #7970443 09/12/20 12:39 AM
B
Bullfrog Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by Guy

What if its a transgender? What if a dyke hits you? Or the opposite (I forget what they are called)? I mean these days you don't know man or woman.

Those are innies, not outies?
confused2

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by machinist
Man if I knew what Oxner knows I could throw away what I know
Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: Guy] #7970463 09/12/20 12:46 AM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
Originally Posted by Guy

Well then don't hit me and I won't have to figure that out. grin

Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: skinnerback] #7970494 09/12/20 01:02 AM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D

Same.

So you guys are living by old testament law?

Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: Guy] #7970501 09/12/20 01:07 AM
S
scalebuster Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Originally Posted by Guy

I disagree. We were fighting a gang of Mexicans at Brownwood lake back around ‘96. A big old girl jumped on my buddy’s back and bit a chunk out of his shoulder. He knocked her smooth out. It was such a big fight the cops couldn’t break it up. It started raining and it finally broke up. We were beat all to hell and 13 of them were still on the ground.

The cop asked who knocked the girl out and my buddy showed him his shoulder. The cops put cuffs on all that were laid out and told us not to camp there because the “Brownwood Possy” would be back with weapons. We were all from Odessa but one of the guys that jumped in to help us was from there. He was on leave from the navy. We all spent the night at his moms house and she cooked us breakfast the next morning. We left and went to Nasworthy the next morning, beat up bad. We got a lot of sympathy at the Horshoe though from our regulars.

Re: Riots in Minnisota [Re: bigbob_ftw] #7971014 09/12/20 04:58 PM
A
aerangis Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
A
If a man is attacked by a mob of transsexuals, minorities, or black clad folks looking for a fight, the person needs to think about the consequences of their actions and why they're in a place where they could be attacked by a person of questionable sexual identity.

It stands to reason that if I flew to Iraq and walked around Falluja I shouldnt be surprised if I get my head cut smooth off to amuse and entertain locals who may have a different religeous/political ideology. Seems like that would apply to a lesser extent in dem led enclaves that refuse to restore law and order because of some flawed belief that it makes Trump look bad.

Hanging out in bad neighborhoods has never been a good idea.

Page 20 of 20 1 2 18 19 20
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide