This past Monday I had the pleasure of hosting Dustin And Kirby. They had a 2 man limit of pintails, gadwalls and spoonies. Me and the pup got to sit in the airboat and watch the ducks fall into the spread. These guys have a great outlook on conservation and a deep respect for the law as they wounded a gadwall drake and couldn't recover it. Instead of shooting another duck they decided that they would count it as one in the bag. Kudos to them for doing so.

This morning I had returning customer Dan and his buddy. All they wanted to shoot was a pintail for the wall and boy did we get some. On top of the big double sprig pintails we shot , we also ended up with some redheads, a couple spoonies and a fully plumed blue wing that's headed for the wall. Turned out his buddy has been chasing a wall mounted of a BWT and he got his wish. He said he's been looking for one a couple of years now.

Icing on the cake was my lab Avery did a blind retrieve of about 300 yards and brought back a huge pintail drake. Couldn't be much prouder .

Ruffling Feathers Guide Service
Capt. Brandon Kendrick
936-671-3407
Port O' Connor, Tx
www.rfguideservice.com