Texas Hunting Forum

Anyone willing to help us out this season?

Posted By: HuntFish512

Anyone willing to help us out this season? - 10/30/19 05:54 PM

Hello all,

You can see my thread explain how cancer has totally disrupted my families life this year here.
https://texashuntingforum.com/forum...ts-been-said-before-f-cancer#Post7645481

That said I mentioned in that post how we lost our place to hunt, between that and the extra cost of caring for my step father etc it doesn't look promising that my Fiance and I will get to hunt at all this year.

I did have one member offer to take me Duck and hog hunting in north Texas but timing doesnt look like it will work out this season. We can really only go on a weekend when other family members can take over my step fathers care.

Im hoping maybe someone here can help? We are hoping maybe someone needs some management does taken, and would allow us to do so for very cheaply. My fiance is also very interested in harvesting a hog as she never has before.
Money is tight but we are willing to pay if we can, if its out of our price range this year then life will obviously go on. It would also be great to cook some venison for my step father before he passes.

Thanks for reading all, have a blessed day.
Posted By: JABHunting

Re: Anyone willing to help us out this season? - 10/30/19 06:16 PM

My advice is to join the Dallas Woods and Waters Conservation Club. They have many members hunts that are very inexpensive or to accommodate a need. It is a good group of people that are like-minded for hunting and conservation in your area. Someone there will help you out. Meanwhile, I will add you to my prayers. Best wishes
Posted By: F&A Outfitters

Re: Anyone willing to help us out this season? - 10/31/19 02:13 PM

How far would you be willing to travel.

Re: Anyone willing to help us out this season? - 10/31/19 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by F&A Outfitters
How far would you be willing to travel.

pretty far to be honest. Id like to stay in texas as buying out of state lic and all would be too costly most likely

Re: Anyone willing to help us out this season? - 11/04/19 05:50 AM

Huge Shout out to F&A Outfitters. Means a lot to my family, looking forward to meeting you.
Posted By: F&A Outfitters

Re: Anyone willing to help us out this season? - 11/05/19 01:59 AM

It will be our pleasure.
Posted By: tlk

Re: Anyone willing to help us out this season? - 11/05/19 11:07 PM

It will be our pleasure.

Hats off to you sir - an act of kindness - hope it is passed on down the line
Posted By: Wilhunt

Re: Anyone willing to help us out this season? - 11/08/19 01:35 AM

F & A outfitters very thoughtful of you. Great good guy report.
Posted By: Mr. T.

Re: Anyone willing to help us out this season? - 11/08/19 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by tlk
It will be our pleasure.

X2

Re: Anyone willing to help us out this season? - 11/11/19 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by tlk
It will be our pleasure.

I can assure you when we are in a position to pay it forward we absolutely will be doing so!

Re: Anyone willing to help us out this season? - 11/30/19 07:49 AM

Just an update my fiancé and I are out here with F&A outfitters, just a stand up amazing family here. If your looking for some amazing quality deer hunting this is the place to go! I can’t recommend it enough and plan to return next year for sure! Watch the pics forum Sunday for a full post of what we harvest.

I can’t say thank you enough to F&A for having us this year, it truly has been our darkest hours at home this past month and this trip has brought us joy in more ways than I know how to express.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum