Re: Trump shot! [Re: S.A. hunter] #9082175 07/26/24 11:02 PM
M
missingAK Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M
Originally Posted by S.A. hunter
Conspiracy guys watch this.

Yeah, He did a pretty good job analyzing everything. Makes sense. The only problem I see is with the sound analysis of the shots in the video I posted. That's why I think the FBI needs to be crystal clear about the shell casings. If there are 8 shell casings from the crazy guy's AR, the sound difference should be explainable some other way.

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened." Winston Churchill
Re: Trump shot! [Re: Guy] #9082176 07/26/24 11:14 PM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
On one of the videos the sound is different from the first 3 shots to the last five, but it was because the guy filming moves the camera in a different direction. If you listen to the audio from the stage all shots sound the same just iwith different timing.

Re: Trump shot! [Re: missingAK] #9082180 07/26/24 11:26 PM
N
Nathan at Fork Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
N
Didn't the SS director say only one sniper shot was fired? I heard 10 shots s well and saw the audio breakdown showing 10 shots.

Originally Posted by missingAK
Originally Posted by missingAK
I watched one of the congressmen ask Wray, "How many shell casings were on the roof." Wray responded "We found 8 cartridges." Did anyone else find that problematic?

Does Wray know the difference between a shell casing and a cartridge? Was he being purposefully evasive about this simple question? In my mind, this is where the rubber meets the road to end all conspiracy theories. Count the shots on the videos, minus one for the SS sniper, that's how many casings there should be. If there isn't...well...

Maybe Wray doesn't know the difference between a casing and a cartridge. If that's the case, and they found 8 casings around the body...well...

How many shots did you hear?

I heard 10 I think. 8 from the crazy kid and 2 from snipers. If they found 8 casings from his gun, it seems pretty straight forward. It was just a colossal failure on the part of the SS. If they didn't, there was another shooter. Just seemed odd to me that Wray would use a term that any shooter would recognize as an obvious problem. Here's an interesting video analysis:

[Linked Image]
Re: Trump shot! [Re: Guy] #9082182 07/26/24 11:31 PM
J
Jimbo1 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
J
I want to see the trajectory of all 10 shots and analysis of where they landed.

FKH - Lets Go Kamelhoe
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: Trump shot! [Re: S.A. hunter] #9082187 07/26/24 11:41 PM
M
missingAK Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M
On one of the videos the sound is different from the first 3 shots to the last five, but it was because the guy filming moves the camera in a different direction. If you listen to the audio from the stage all shots sound the same just iwith different timing.

The difference was picked up in 2 videos that came from the side of the building. I agree though that there are too many factors that could make them sound different in the open and from cameras pointed in different directions. That's why I think the shell casings are so important...why FBI needs to be absolutely transparent when discussing them. Any "additional shooter" conspiracy theories loose credibility IF the FBI says, "8 shell casings were found on the roof. We forensically matched them to crazy's gun." When the director of the FBI says things like "8 cartridges were found" and doesn't elaborate on where they came from; it opens the door for conspiracies. Also, the fact that anything is possible from people who hate Trump, especially from the FBI and other alphabet agencies, opens the door for the possibility of this being something other than a crazy kid with a gun trying to make a name for himself.

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened." Winston Churchill
Re: Trump shot! [Re: Jimbo1] #9082194 07/27/24 12:21 AM
J
jlsbassman Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Jimbo1

Any really “good” investigator can make them come from the same place and go somewhere they want them to. I kinda like voting, it don’t matter who votes but who counts the votes.

Do you know how many twists and turns the bullet that killed Kennedy made before it hit Connally. I think they may have the same guy investigating.

Re: Trump shot! [Re: Guy] #9082235 07/27/24 02:11 AM
Roll-Tide Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
There is zero chance ballistics have been sorted out. They may not have even found all the projectiles. I’m sure they did a Leica or Faro scan.

Re: Trump shot! [Re: Jimbo1] #9082251 07/27/24 02:38 AM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N

Impossible in an outdoor environment.

Re: Trump shot! [Re: ntxtrapper] #9082252 07/27/24 02:42 AM
J
Jimbo1 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper

I don't believe this for a moment, at least for the shooters bullets. He was elevated and they could scour the grounds if they wanted to.

FKH - Lets Go Kamelhoe
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: Trump shot! [Re: Jimbo1] #9082266 07/27/24 03:19 AM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N

I don't believe this for a moment, at least for the shooters bullets. He was elevated and they could scour the grounds if they wanted to.

Well all I did was investigate or supervise the investigations of shootings for several years and had every state of the art tools and personnel to do it. Unless a projectile was stopped by something, good luck finding it, especially in an urban setting where much of the ground is flat and some paved or concrete. I’ve had hundreds of projectiles go through people and we still never recovered them. The people run after getting shot and where they were at when they got hit can sometimes never be exactly determined with blood and brains all over the place. It’s not like shooting into a dirt berm where a metal detector can find it.

Re: Trump shot! [Re: Guy] #9082277 07/27/24 03:44 AM
B
Buzzsaw Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
The "one extra" shot came from the Grassy Knoll of course

SPACE FOR RENT

Re: Trump shot! [Re: Jimbo1] #9082298 07/27/24 10:25 AM
F
flintknapper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
F

Yes he was elevated but the shooter and Trump (on platform) were nearly the same elevation within a foot or so. This is supported by the flat trajectory of the one bullet that was caught in a photograph. So its not like a person was shooting downward into a berm.

The bullets that did not hit a person could have gone a LONG way and been unrecoverable.

Spartans ask not...how many, but where!
Re: Trump shot! [Re: flintknapper] #9082299 07/27/24 10:37 AM
Tbar Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by flintknapper

Yes he was elevated but the shooter and Trump (on platform) were nearly the same elevation within a foot or so. This is supported by the flat trajectory of the one bullet that was caught in a photograph. So its not like a person was shooting downward into a berm.

The bullets that did not hit a person could have gone a LONG way and been unrecoverable.

They couldn't use the entrance and exit wounds of the other victims?

Make America Great Again

Re: Trump shot! [Re: Guy] #9082317 07/27/24 12:42 PM
F
flintknapper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
F

They couldn't use the entrance and exit wounds of the other victims?

Yes, but seemingly no one wants to.

Re: Trump shot! [Re: Guy] #9082353 07/27/24 02:32 PM
B
Buzzsaw Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
USSS, one shot one kill.........just a little late hammer

SPACE FOR RENT

Re: Trump shot! [Re: Jimbo1] #9082355 07/27/24 02:33 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C

I worked crime scene on-call for 3-4 years of my CID service and I was person crimes detective most of my career. The one thing I can tell you is locating fired projectiles outdoors is very difficult, even if you are able to confirm trajectory. I'm sure someone in our Alphabet Agencies has the ability to do a better job than local PDs, but I don't believe some of those projectiles fired in PA will ever be found, there is just too much ground to cover, they could have gone hundreds of yards or more.

Last edited by Concho; 07/27/24 02:39 PM.

Re: Trump shot! [Re: Buzzsaw] #9082360 07/27/24 02:36 PM
bigbob_ftw Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by Buzzsaw

From what I heard it was from 400 yards thrua 6 inch opening in some trees.that guy saved many lives.

[Linked Image][Linked Image]
Re: Trump shot! [Re: bigbob_ftw] #9082394 07/27/24 03:51 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw

From what I heard it was from 400 yards thrua 6 inch opening in some trees.that guy saved many lives.

Yes sir, from what I can gather about the shot, I'd like to send that counter sniper a nice cigar, he/she saved lives for sure and deserves a pat on the back. If the SS Counter Sniper was 400 yards away, the shooter probably wasn't his/her initial area of responsibility, especially if there were trees in his/her line of sight. May be the reason for the delay of the shot, that and a four-hundred-yard shot requires some adjustment, not much but some.

Re: Trump shot! [Re: Concho] #9082420 07/27/24 04:32 PM
Texas452 Online Content
Pro Tracker
Online Content
Pro Tracker
Originally Posted by Concho

I worked crime scene on-call for 3-4 years of my CID service and I was person crimes detective most of my career. The one thing I can tell you is locating fired projectiles outdoors is very difficult, even if you are able to confirm trajectory. I'm sure someone in our Alphabet Agencies has the ability to do a better job than local PDs, but I don't believe some of those projectiles fired in PA will ever be found, there is just too much ground to cover, they could have gone hundreds of yards or more.

I can understand that being outside is much harder that inside a house or building.
I watch forensic files a lot on tv, it’s amazing what these people can piece together.
I have a nephew that is an investigator with the local PD I’m going to ask him lots of questions.

Re: Trump shot! [Re: Texas452] #9082433 07/27/24 05:13 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
I didn't say it was impossible, but it does make things a bunch harder.

Re: Trump shot! [Re: Guy] #9082476 07/27/24 06:59 PM
F
flintknapper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
F
Trump said he going BACK to Butler, PA. for a rally.

Also said he will not stop doing outdoor rallies.

Did not say which venue for Butler.

Re: Trump shot! [Re: Guy] #9082759 07/28/24 03:37 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C

Re: Trump shot! [Re: Guy] #9082765 07/28/24 03:40 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
I wonder who in the SS decided they wouldn't even coordinate or meet with local police assigned to protect Donald Trump?

Re: Trump shot! [Re: Concho] #9082787 07/28/24 04:25 PM
S
Simple Searcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S

Yes sir, from what I can gather about the shot, I'd like to send that counter sniper a nice cigar, he/she saved lives for sure and deserves a pat on the back. If the SS Counter Sniper was 400 yards away, the shooter probably wasn't his/her initial area of responsibility, especially if there were trees in his/her line of sight. May be the reason for the delay of the shot, that and a four-hundred-yard shot requires some adjustment, not much but some.

Where was the 400yard sniper?

[Linked Image]

"Man is still a hunter, still a simple searcher after meat..." Robert C. Ruark
Re: Trump shot! [Re: Simple Searcher] #9082794 07/28/24 05:01 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by Simple Searcher

Where was the 400yard sniper?

Who knows, the SS hasn't really shared any information, we will probably never know...but very telling they didn't meet or coordinate with local police assigned to President Trump's protection/security.

Page 34 of 35 1 2 32 33 34 35
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide