W
wp75169 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
W
Originally Posted by KRoyal
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper
Kyle, The majority of commercial structures I have been to, have a locked security cage at the bottom of a roof access ladder. It’s to keep burglars off the roof as well as dumb kids from trying to climb up it and getting hurt.

I agree, I'm just saying to me it would be easier to climb over the security cage and up the ladder than using an AC unit and shimmying my way on exposed pipes to gain roof access.

I was standing by this when I read this. Very much so for display and rules only. Not an actual physical barrier.

[Linked Image]

Re: Trump shot! [Re: Guy] #9081465 07/25/24 03:43 PM
W
wp75169 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
W
[Linked Image]

A little better perspective.

Re: Trump shot! [Re: wp75169] #9081486 07/25/24 04:35 PM
KRoyal Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Originally Posted by wp75169
Kyle, The majority of commercial structures I have been to, have a locked security cage at the bottom of a roof access ladder. It’s to keep burglars off the roof as well as dumb kids from trying to climb up it and getting hurt.

I agree, I'm just saying to me it would be easier to climb over the security cage and up the ladder than using an AC unit and shimmying my way on exposed pipes to gain roof access.

I was standing by this when I read this. Very much so for display and rules only. Not an actual physical barrier.

[Linked Image]

Exactly!

[Linked Image]

Re: Trump shot! [Re: KRoyal] #9081503 07/25/24 05:13 PM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by wp75169

[Linked Image]

Exactly!

Nothing more then meeting the minimum there for CYA’ with insurance company

Bottom line, never trust a man whose uncle was eaten by cannibals.-Sen Joni Ernst
Re: Trump shot! [Re: Guy] #9081509 07/25/24 05:17 PM
10 Gauge Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
I think even I could scramble my 320 pounds of bacon pork fat back up that one

Joshua 1:9
Re: Trump shot! [Re: Guy] #9081534 07/25/24 05:58 PM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
I answered alarm calls at businesses and would have to check the roof if there was an open ladder. The cages I would see on most of them were the tube type that were 10-15 feet tall and weren’t anything I wanted to climb. The people who actually have access to it rather than an aerial pic or two think the hvac system was his likely point of access so there’s that too.

Re: Trump shot! [Re: Guy] #9081551 07/25/24 06:25 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
I don't really see the relevance of how he got on the roof, he planned the assassination, and apparently planned to detonate some explosives, and the twenty-year-old nobody almost pulled it off, with poor equipment. I would state what I believe he planned on doing with the explosives, but don't want to put any ideas out there, suffice it to say, the assassin probably had several plans he was maybe unable to implement.

Re: Trump shot! [Re: Guy] #9081557 07/25/24 06:37 PM
Roll-Tide Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

Re: Trump shot! [Re: Guy] #9081558 07/25/24 06:39 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
Director Wray testified yesterday that the FBI still do not know how the shooter gained access to the roof, he bought a ladder, but they did not find a ladder at the scene.

Re: Trump shot! [Re: Concho] #9081616 07/25/24 09:16 PM
T
Texas Dan Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by Concho
Director Wray testified yesterday that the FBI still do not know how the shooter gained access to the roof, he bought a ladder, but they did not find a ladder at the scene.

He also said the FBI hasn't determined if it was a bullet or shrapnel that went through his ear. The doctor who treated Trump said it was clearly a bullet.

"When the debate is lost, insults become the tool of the loser."
Re: Trump shot! [Re: Guy] #9081629 07/25/24 09:38 PM
B
Buzzsaw Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
we'll NEVER know the real truth.

SPACE FOR RENT

Re: Trump shot! [Re: Texas Dan] #9081638 07/25/24 09:44 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted by Texas Dan

He also said the FBI hasn't determined if it was a bullet or shrapnel that went through his ear. The doctor who treated Trump said it was clearly a bullet.

Yes, I worry about people getting out in the weeds all consumed about what, when and how...when we really need to know why and who all was involved, the other is just window dressing to confuse and deflect. I saw the photo with the projectile whizzing by Trump's head, saw and heard the shooting live on TV, no doubt in my mind Trump was struck by a bullet, the left-wing media of Joy Reid and Keith Olbermann started flying glass conspiracy, funny even SNOPES has already rated as False that he was hit by flying debris. Also, both teleprompters are clearly visible in the after shooting photographs and neither is damaged.

Last edited by Concho; 07/25/24 09:54 PM.

Re: Trump shot! [Re: Guy] #9081696 07/25/24 11:25 PM
10 Gauge Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
I am just gonna leave these here. 20 year experiment on mind control, started in 1953. I don’t doubt for a second whether advancements have been made since, or if the USA or other countries are still playing around with mind control experiments.

https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/document/06760269

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MKUltra

Joshua 1:9
Re: Trump shot! [Re: Guy] #9081797 07/26/24 07:57 AM
M
missingAK Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M
I watched one of the congressmen ask Wray, "How many shell casings were on the roof." Wray responded "We found 8 cartridges." Did anyone else find that problematic?

Does Wray know the difference between a shell casing and a cartridge? Was he being purposefully evasive about this simple question? In my mind, this is where the rubber meets the road to end all conspiracy theories. Count the shots on the videos, minus one for the SS sniper, that's how many casings there should be. If there isn't...well...

Maybe Wray doesn't know the difference between a casing and a cartridge. If that's the case, and they found 8 casings around the body...well...

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened." Winston Churchill
Re: Trump shot! [Re: missingAK] #9081825 07/26/24 11:56 AM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by missingAK
I watched one of the congressmen ask Wray, "How many shell casings were on the roof." Wray responded "We found 8 cartridges." Did anyone else find that problematic?

Does Wray know the difference between a shell casing and a cartridge? Was he being purposefully evasive about this simple question? In my mind, this is where the rubber meets the road to end all conspiracy theories. Count the shots on the videos, minus one for the SS sniper, that's how many casings there should be. If there isn't...well...

Maybe Wray doesn't know the difference between a casing and a cartridge. If that's the case, and they found 8 casings around the body...well...

How many shots did you hear?

Re: Trump shot! [Re: Guy] #9081833 07/26/24 12:19 PM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Conspiracy guys watch this.

Re: Trump shot! [Re: Guy] #9081835 07/26/24 12:24 PM
bigbob_ftw Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
the difference between a conspiracy and a fact is about 6 months.

[Linked Image][Linked Image]
Re: Trump shot! [Re: missingAK] #9081836 07/26/24 12:26 PM
F
flintknapper Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
F

Not sure I follow you? IF there were 8 shell casings found on the roof (they would be scattered apart) then it would suggest that the shooter alone was responsible for the incident (acted alone).

Sounds like Wray simply misspoke (referring to a shell casing as a cartridge). Yes, there is a distinct difference.... but people call a 'Magazine' a 'Clip' all the time and we know what they meant.

There likely would not have been ANY casings near the body IF the rifle were held normally. The spent casings would normally be ejected 3'-6' to the right and slightly to the rear of the ejection port (possibly slightly less from a prone position). Then account for the slight slope of the roof and there shouldn't be any casings very close to the shooter.

Loose cartridges (not in a magazine) near the body doesn't make much sense either.

Last edited by flintknapper; 07/26/24 12:30 PM.

Spartans ask not...how many, but where!
Re: Trump shot! [Re: Concho] #9081839 07/26/24 12:47 PM
C
Choctaw Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
C

Yes, I worry about people getting out in the weeds all consumed about what, when and how...when we really need to know why and who all was involved, the other is just window dressing to confuse and deflect. I saw the photo with the projectile whizzing by Trump's head, saw and heard the shooting live on TV, no doubt in my mind Trump was struck by a bullet, the left-wing media of Joy Reid and Keith Olbermann started flying glass conspiracy, funny even SNOPES has already rated as False that he was hit by flying debris. Also, both teleprompters are clearly visible in the after shooting photographs and neither is damaged.

Although it is certainly understandable, it is unfortunate the shooter was killed because there are many questions that only he can answer.

Re: Trump shot! [Re: Choctaw] #9081858 07/26/24 01:25 PM
Texas452 Online Content
Pro Tracker
Online Content
Pro Tracker
Originally Posted by Choctaw

Although it is certainly understandable, it is unfortunate the shooter was killed because there are many questions that only he can answer.

That was probably the plan all along.

Re: Trump shot! [Re: Guy] #9081869 07/26/24 01:42 PM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
"That was probably the plan all along." Neutralizing a threat does not equivalate to a conspiracy.

Re: Trump shot! [Re: Guy] #9081872 07/26/24 01:46 PM
J
jrs_39 Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
J
This was a state sanctioned assassination, scheduled in broad daylight on national television. If they are willing to do this, I'm guessing that could also release a virus, rig an election, and force a sterilization vaccine on the world. And we all just sit here and watch.

Re: Trump shot! [Re: Choctaw] #9081886 07/26/24 02:06 PM
J.G. Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Choctaw

"Whoever took that shot it is probably dead now. That's how a conspiracy works"

"Them boys on the grassy knoll, they were dead within three hours. Buried in the damn desert, unmarked graves, out past Terlingua."

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Precision Rifle Instruction
Memberships and Classes Available
Re: Trump shot! [Re: Guy] #9081907 07/26/24 02:47 PM
kmon11 Offline
junior
junior
Great scene in that movie

lf the saying "Liar, Liar your pants on fire" were true
Mainstream news might be fun to watch
Re: Trump shot! [Re: S.A. hunter] #9082169 07/26/24 10:53 PM
M
missingAK Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M
Originally Posted by S.A. hunter

How many shots did you hear?

I heard 10 I think. 8 from the crazy kid and 2 from snipers. If they found 8 casings from his gun, it seems pretty straight forward. It was just a colossal failure on the part of the SS. If they didn't, there was another shooter. Just seemed odd to me that Wray would use a term that any shooter would recognize as an obvious problem. Here's an interesting video analysis:

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened." Winston Churchill
Page 33 of 35 1 2 31 32 33 34 35
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide