10 Gauge Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Originally Posted by TurkeyHunter
Originally Posted by stinkbelly
Originally Posted by 10 Gauge
Originally Posted by Roll-Tide
I have no idea why any changes would have needed to be made. I have never heard of Secret Service shooting anyone, or of an agent ever being shot.

Usually, changes are made after incidents.

Yep. She should be insta-fired for incompetence or she should stand trial. Simple as that.

They scurry around looking for others to throw under the bus, no one is taking responsibility for anything. True colors are shining through.

She needs to stand trial. She allowed the president to be shot at.

What would be the criminal charge?

Neglect for starters. Treason if they find evidence, that will never happen though. They should at least fire her for incompetence, it was her call.

Last edited by 10 Gauge; 07/22/24 07:15 PM.

Joshua 1:9
Re: Trump shot! [Re: Guy] #9080084 07/22/24 08:05 PM
Roll-Tide Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Biden better show himself pretty soon. It’s said he cancelled a meeting with Israel tomorrow. They are already here.

Re: Trump shot! [Re: yotehater] #9080121 07/22/24 09:46 PM
F
flintknapper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
F
Originally Posted by yotehater
Originally Posted by 71Rcode
Benny defers to the expert's clip. Check out the audio of the shots. I hear the difference.

I heard that burst live when they shot crooks. The counter snipers had bolt guns but it sounds like a semi auto burst takes out the wimp.

Benny defers to the expert's clip. Check out the audio of the shots. I hear the difference.

I heard that burst live when they shot crooks. The counter snipers had bolt guns but it sounds like a semi auto burst takes out the wimp.

SS Director testified only one shot from one counter sniper. But who knows if that is true.

Spartans ask not...how many, but where!
Re: Trump shot! [Re: flintknapper] #9080122 07/22/24 09:50 PM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by flintknapper

SS Director testified only one shot from one counter sniper. But who knows if that is true.

The shooter got 8 rounds off, capped by the single snipper shot.

Re: Trump shot! [Re: S.A. hunter] #9080166 07/22/24 11:14 PM
bigbob_ftw Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by S.A. hunter

The shooter got 8 rounds off, capped by the single snipper shot.

3 sooters, 2 were LEO.

[Linked Image][Linked Image]
Re: Trump shot! [Re: flintknapper] #9080172 07/22/24 11:25 PM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N

I heard the AR ripping away and then two super sonic shots fired through silencers. I just listened to it again and that's exactly what it sounded like to me.

Re: Trump shot! [Re: 10 Gauge] #9080173 07/22/24 11:30 PM
F
freerange Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
F
It’s like working with foreigners. We can get along great, his English is usually better than mine, until he gets into some trouble. Suddenly there is a language barrier 🤣

Good analogy, 10gauge. up

At some point in life its time to quit chasing the pot of gold and just enjoy the rainbow. FR
Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations. RWH
Re: Trump shot! [Re: 10 Gauge] #9080626 07/23/24 08:30 PM
B
Blue Moon Offline
Tracker
Tracker
B
What are the chances that a billionaire secretly hired private security to supplement his secret service detail. There could have been an overwatch of some sort. Waiting for someone to tell me i am paranoid 🤣

Think about the spin that is actually going to come in the next 100 days... Here's an example of how it plays out -

The attempted assassination will be pinned on a conspiracy that arose from the Never Trump, Renew America Movement (RAM) tribe or other conservative movements that were all founded by former Trump cabinet members that have publicly stated that they believe, from first hand experience, Trump isn't fit to serve. If you have that mindset, are a true patriot as most are, and no one is listening, you can imagine how easy it would be to write spin for that scenario... There is also a chance it gets blamed on someone concerned that he is moving away from important issues to the evangelicals that helped him win in 2016.

Either way, don't expect this to get pinned on anyone in the DNC or if so, no one that makes a difference in the 100 day election run. Trump is basically using a watered down 2016 MAGA playbook without the important plays that the evangelical tribe expect, while the DNC is waging war. Look for Harris to be POTUS in the coming days via the 25th or Biden passing, and something significant to happen that makes her look like the best commander in chief we've had in a long time. Expect much more spin in the 100 days ahead...

Re: Trump shot! [Re: 10 Gauge] #9080629 07/23/24 08:45 PM
TurkeyHunter Online Content
determined
Online Content
determined

Neglect for starters. Treason if they find evidence, that will never happen though. They should at least fire her for incompetence, it was her call.

Do you know for sure if "neglect" is a criminal charge?

Treason would not apply.

Re: Trump shot! [Re: Guy] #9080637 07/23/24 09:01 PM
T
Texas Dan Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
Wouldn't be surprised if more dead bodies turn up as the time grows closer for a full investigation into what happened that day.

Last edited by Texas Dan; 07/23/24 09:03 PM.

"When the debate is lost, insults become the tool of the loser."
Re: Trump shot! [Re: TurkeyHunter] #9080644 07/23/24 09:13 PM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C

Do you know for sure if "neglect" is a criminal charge?

Treason would not apply.

In my humble opinion they would need to prove that she was part of/or had some involvement in the assassination attempt, and there never needed to be any involvement, or big conspiracy for this to occur. The current administration failed to secure the event site and shorted the manpower. They gave instructions to the media of "Trump is Threat to Democracy" and the left-wing media repeated statements of this claim, then the President's statement of placing a bullseye on Trump, sure as can be some nut job was bound to believe he was saving Democracy, they share the responsibility for this, but it probably isn't criminal unless it was intentional.

Re: Trump shot! [Re: Blue Moon] #9080645 07/23/24 09:13 PM
Texas452 Online Content
Pro Tracker
Online Content
Pro Tracker
Originally Posted by Blue Moon
What are the chances that a billionaire secretly hired private security to supplement his secret service detail. There could have been an overwatch of some sort. Waiting for someone to tell me i am paranoid 🤣

Think about the spin that is actually going to come in the next 100 days... Here's an example of how it plays out -

The attempted assassination will be pinned on a conspiracy that arose from the Never Trump, Renew America Movement (RAM) tribe or other conservative movements that were all founded by former Trump cabinet members that have publicly stated that they believe, from first hand experience, Trump isn't fit to serve. If you have that mindset, are a true patriot as most are, and no one is listening, you can imagine how easy it would be to write spin for that scenario... There is also a chance it gets blamed on someone concerned that he is moving away from important issues to the evangelicals that helped him win in 2016.

Either way, don't expect this to get pinned on anyone in the DNC or if so, no one that makes a difference in the 100 day election run. Trump is basically using a watered down 2016 MAGA playbook without the important plays that the evangelical tribe expect, while the DNC is waging war. Look for Harris to be POTUS in the coming days via the 25th or Biden passing, and something significant to happen that makes her look like the best commander in chief we've had in a long time. Expect much more spin in the 100 days ahead...

The Cheney’s and the Bushes hate Trump too.
They are part of the swamp, ?

Re: Trump shot! [Re: Guy] #9081142 07/24/24 09:57 PM
KRoyal Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Well according to the FBI the shooter got by everyone unnoticed because his AR15 had a collapsible stock rofl

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-director-reveals-details-trump-194837008.html

[Linked Image]

Re: Trump shot! [Re: KRoyal] #9081163 07/24/24 10:34 PM
N
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by KRoyal
Well according to the FBI the shooter got by everyone unnoticed because his AR15 had a collapsible stock rofl

I’m betting it was a folding stock rather than a telescoping collapsible stock.

Re: Trump shot! [Re: Texas452] #9081173 07/24/24 10:55 PM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by Texas452
Originally Posted by Blue Moon

The Cheney’s and the Bushes hate Trump too.
They are part of the swamp, ?

Wait until Kamala picks Romney to be her VP

Bottom line, never trust a man whose uncle was eaten by cannibals.-Sen Joni Ernst
Re: Trump shot! [Re: Guy] #9081183 07/24/24 11:17 PM
Texas452 Online Content
Pro Tracker
Online Content
Pro Tracker
Romney is the ultimate swamp rat.

Re: Trump shot! [Re: ntxtrapper] #9081185 07/24/24 11:21 PM
KRoyal Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper

Doubtful, there weren’t very many folding stock ARs produced back when the gun was bought and if it’s a DPMS like has been reported they have 0 models with a folding stock. I guess they could have bought a folding stock adapter but on a 16” barreled rifle it really doesn’t make it small enough to conceal. I have a 8” PSA JAKL that barely fits in a 20” backpack folded up.

[Linked Image]

Re: Trump shot! [Re: Guy] #9081200 07/24/24 11:55 PM
Roll-Tide Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
I didn’t watch much of the FBI guy today. But I did hear him say the shooter was shot by law enforcement. Why wouldn’t he just say SS.

This is a stretch, but maybe more than one person shot at him and they aren’t sure which killed him.

Re: Trump shot! [Re: Roll-Tide] #9081203 07/24/24 11:58 PM
KRoyal Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
I didn’t watch much of the FBI guy today. But I did hear him say the shooter was shot by law enforcement. Why wouldn’t he just say SS.

This is a stretch, but maybe more than one person shot at him and they aren’t sure which killed him.

I watched a few of the guntubers recreations and if his head was canoed like reported I’m guessing it was one of the SS snipers running the 300WM.

[Linked Image]

Re: Trump shot! [Re: KRoyal] #9081212 07/25/24 12:09 AM
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob

I watched a few of the guntubers recreations and if his head was canoed like reported I’m guessing it was one of the SS snipers running the 300WM.

400 yards with a 6 inch square in a group of trees, one shot. It was a miracle shot.

Re: Trump shot! [Re: bigbob_ftw] #9081219 07/25/24 12:21 AM
KRoyal Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw

400 yards with a 6 inch square in a group of trees, one shot. It was a miracle shot.

I don’t think I saw that one. I watched Brandon Herraras and Garand Thumbs videos. 300WM on a human head is absolutely devastating. But we have guys cold bore at 300 yards with a 22LR on a 12x12” target and almost no one misses. I’d imagine a trained SS sniper at 400 yards with a 300WM is child’s play, wouldn’t necessarily call it a miracle shot.

If I can hit a target at 450 yards with a 22LR first round hits from prone position, and I’m far far from a professional shooter, I’d imagine doing 400 yards with a 300WM with very little wind drift a pretty easy shot. Of course I’m just under the clock add in the life and death adrenaline and it’s probably a different story. I’d imagine at that point it just becomes muscle memory and training takes over. But again I have no clue.

[Linked Image]

Re: Trump shot! [Re: Guy] #9081220 07/25/24 12:22 AM
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
That was according to bongino. Was an ss sniper.

Re: Trump shot! [Re: bigbob_ftw] #9081222 07/25/24 12:26 AM
KRoyal Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw
That was according to bongino. Was an ss sniper.

Oh gotcha.

[Linked Image]

Re: Trump shot! [Re: KRoyal] #9081227 07/25/24 12:42 AM
N
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N

Doubtful, there weren’t very many folding stock ARs produced back when the gun was bought and if it’s a DPMS like has been reported they have 0 models with a folding stock. I guess they could have bought a folding stock adapter but on a 16” barreled rifle it really doesn’t make it small enough to conceal. I have a 8” PSA JAKL that barely fits in a 20” backpack folded up.

Regardless of the configuration, it fit in a backpack.

Re: Trump shot! [Re: ntxtrapper] #9081235 07/25/24 01:02 AM
KRoyal Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend

Regardless of the configuration, it fit in a backpack.

I haven’t seen any pictures of him with a back pack. Dude was roaming around with a giant back pack basically a rifle case and a huge ladder he just bought at Home Depot and no one thought hey this dude is good just has a giant back pack and ladder definitely not up to no good. I’m no genius nor am I a security expert but to me that screams red flag……..

[Linked Image]

Page 31 of 35 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide