Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: What’s Jerry Jones doing? [Re: Roll-Tide] #9073752 07/09/24 07:01 PM
B
Bass&More Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Roll-Tide
I agree with Guy. He’s suing his daughter, it’s a terrible look. It seems pretty clear she is his child. The child is not bound for life to an agreement made with the mother.

She can say whatever she likes. Now, if she knows Jerry is not her dad and keeps saying it. That’s another issue.

[Linked Image]
peep

Re: What’s Jerry Jones doing? [Re: Guy] #9073769 07/09/24 07:22 PM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by Guy
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
What’s Jerry going to lose? It’s a defamation suit.

What is he going to gain is a better question. There was a defamation suit, daughter suing Jerry, which has been dismissed. The current suit is Jerry counter suing that defamation suit, breach of contract. Jerry is the plaintiff in this current suit. I guess he is pissed off, he probably has a case against the mom, but I do not see how he has a case against his daughter. Suing your daughter, wow.

He is doing what his lawyers and estate planners are telling him to do in reference to setting a future precedent for his estate when he dies. This probably has more to do with his legitimate kids vs her(and others) than him.

Now you and I would never treat our kids that way regardless of parameters, but he did set her up financially well and above majority of world, so it’s harder to just call him a complete donkey.

Bottom line, never trust a man whose uncle was eaten by cannibals.-Sen Joni Ernst
Re: What’s Jerry Jones doing? [Re: BOBO the Clown] #9073850 07/09/24 10:30 PM
Guy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Guy

What is he going to gain is a better question. There was a defamation suit, daughter suing Jerry, which has been dismissed. The current suit is Jerry counter suing that defamation suit, breach of contract. Jerry is the plaintiff in this current suit. I guess he is pissed off, he probably has a case against the mom, but I do not see how he has a case against his daughter. Suing your daughter, wow.

He is doing what his lawyers and estate planners are telling him to do in reference to setting a future precedent for his estate when he dies.

Not sure what that would accomplish. His lawyers have said they are counter suing out of principle, that they should not have breached the contract. Again, I could see how he could win against the mom (I’m not sure if she has said anything), but not the daughter, who has gone public with everything. His lawyers are trying to lump all that together, like mother and daughter are one person (mom signed contract, but daughter went public).

But Jerry denies that she is his daughter, yet he did this contract/settlement with them to be quiet?? roflmao

Re: What’s Jerry Jones doing? [Re: Roll-Tide] #9073854 07/09/24 10:35 PM
Creekrunner Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
An egomaniac beyond my comprehension. I hope I live long enough to see a change in ownership of the team.

...and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Gen. 1:28
Re: What’s Jerry Jones doing? [Re: Roll-Tide] #9073866 07/09/24 11:00 PM
Roll-Tide Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
He needs to hug her. Not sue her.

Re: What’s Jerry Jones doing? [Re: Guy] #9073873 07/09/24 11:18 PM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by Guy
Originally Posted by Guy

He is doing what his lawyers and estate planners are telling him to do in reference to setting a future precedent for his estate when he dies.

Not sure what that would accomplish. His lawyers have said they are counter suing out of principle, that they should not have breached the contract. Again, I could see how he could win against the mom (I’m not sure if she has said anything), but not the daughter, who has gone public with everything. His lawyers are trying to lump all that together, like mother and daughter are one person (mom signed contract, but daughter went public).

But Jerry denies that she is his daughter, yet he did this contract/settlement with them to be quiet?? roflmao

You are assuming she is the only one….. like I said more about probably protecting his other kids and estate. I’m betting that a Multi billionaire’s lawyers are most likely way a head of the curve on this one.

End of the day, she came after him and this was result.

Again not the way I would treat my kid, regardless if she was from a one night stand or not, but he did set her and her mom up very nicely

Bottom line, never trust a man whose uncle was eaten by cannibals.-Sen Joni Ernst
Re: What’s Jerry Jones doing? [Re: Creekrunner] #9073875 07/09/24 11:19 PM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by Creekrunner
An egomaniac beyond my comprehension. I hope I live long enough to see a change in ownership of the team.

I think he sells in next two years.

Re: What’s Jerry Jones doing? [Re: Roll-Tide] #9073876 07/09/24 11:19 PM
Guy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

Exactly. He was a POS what he did years ago and tried to hide from his wife, now he has been exposed, why not try and make things right with his daughter. He should be breaking down crying with telling his daughter “I’m so sorry” but instead he is being bigger POS. Shameful.

Re: What’s Jerry Jones doing? [Re: Guy] #9073898 07/09/24 11:52 PM
S
Stub Online Happy
THF Celebrity
Online Happy
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Guy

Exactly. He was a POS what he did years ago and tried to hide from his wife, now he has been exposed, why not try and make things right with his daughter. He should be breaking down crying with telling his daughter “I’m so sorry” but instead he is being bigger POS. Shameful.

Just remember Guy it takes two to Tango nidea

There are a lot of Gold diggers out there just waiting for an opportunity to take advantage of an old rich dumb azz like JJ.
Do you think her mother was some sort of woman with high morals that got intoxicated one night and JJ forced himself on her? NO!

Last edited by Stub; 07/09/24 11:53 PM.

texas flag

“I never forget a face—but in your case, I’ll be glad to make an exception.”
—Groucho Marx

Re: What’s Jerry Jones doing? [Re: Stub] #9073899 07/09/24 11:54 PM
Guy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Stub
Originally Posted by Guy

There are a lot of Gold diggers out there just waiting for an opportunity to take advantage of an old rich dumb azz like JJ.
Do you think her mother was some sort of woman with high morals that got intoxicated one night and JJ forced himself on her? NO!

I said in my earlier post mom was a gold digger. Not sure why anyone would think mom is a woman with high morals, just the opposite. The daughter is who got screwed here.

Re: What’s Jerry Jones doing? [Re: Roll-Tide] #9073903 07/10/24 12:05 AM
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
I had an apartment in uptown, when uptown was taking off in mid 90s. It was called the Worthington, first hotel style apartment down there.

Jerry had put up a girl there and paid her rent. Ironically, Stephen had a girl there two. Never could figure if it was a coincidence or taught behavior by daddy.

Re: What’s Jerry Jones doing? [Re: Roll-Tide] #9073904 07/10/24 12:08 AM
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
Whether mama is a gold digger or not. It wouldn’t kill him to try to get to know her. He made a choice for her and just wants money to handle it.

He could take a lesson from Phil Robertson and his love child.

Re: What’s Jerry Jones doing? [Re: Roll-Tide] #9073918 07/10/24 12:49 AM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
It is what it is and no, I can’t imagine.

Re: What’s Jerry Jones doing? [Re: Roll-Tide] #9073949 07/10/24 02:35 AM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal
Whether mama is a gold digger or not. It wouldn’t kill him to try to get to know her. He made a choice for her and just wants money to handle it.

He could take a lesson from Phil Robertson and his love child.

Majority of society could take lots of lessons from Mr. Robertson, but sadly we won’t

Re: What’s Jerry Jones doing? [Re: Guy] #9073982 07/10/24 10:34 AM
S
Stub Online Happy
THF Celebrity
Online Happy
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Guy
Originally Posted by Guy

I said in my earlier post mom was a gold digger. Not sure why anyone would think mom is a woman with high morals, just the opposite. The daughter is who got screwed here.

Looked back and you did acknowledge momma is a Gold digger! Daughter is a Gold Digger also, so this "I just want to know my daddy" is Horse Manure!

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/29/us/jerry-jones-paternity-defamation-lawsuit/index.html

Davis’ original defamation claims were dismissed by a federal judge on October 31, who said the defendants demonstrated Davis did ask for more money from Jones before taking her paternity claim to court and that Wilkinson’s claims she was trying to “shake down” Jones were “rhetoric and opinion,” and therefore protected as free speech.

Last edited by Stub; 07/10/24 10:48 AM.

texas flag

“I never forget a face—but in your case, I’ll be glad to make an exception.”
—Groucho Marx

Re: What’s Jerry Jones doing? [Re: Creekrunner] #9074011 07/10/24 12:40 PM
R
RayBob Offline
Tracker
Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Creekrunner

There's rumors out there for the last month or so. Saudi consortium is what I've read.

Re: What’s Jerry Jones doing? [Re: Stub] #9074037 07/10/24 01:24 PM
Guy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

Looked back and you did acknowledge momma is a Gold digger! Daughter is a Gold Digger also, so this "I just want to know my daddy" is Horse Manure!

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/29/us/jerry-jones-paternity-defamation-lawsuit/index.html

Davis’ original defamation claims were dismissed by a federal judge on October 31, who said the defendants demonstrated Davis did ask for more money from Jones before taking her paternity claim to court and that Wilkinson’s claims she was trying to “shake down” Jones were “rhetoric and opinion,” and therefore protected as free speech.

I remember reading about both those previous cases when they happened. The daughter always said she just wants to make it public record who her real father is and that she is not after money, thus the paternity suit. Pretty sad you have to file paternity suit against your dad to get acknowledgment. You would think after that Jerry would have acknowledged her as his daughter, but instead he denied it, and said things about her “like calling her a gold digger” that made her file defamation case. I wonder how things would have worked out if Jerry did the right thing and was a Dad to her? I don’t under stand all the facts, but she did screwed by Jerry and his efforts to sweeping her under the rug, and mom probably blew all the money. This is probably the worst thing Jerry had ever done JMO. You would think he would want to give her more money and take care of her.

Re: What’s Jerry Jones doing? [Re: Roll-Tide] #9074047 07/10/24 01:34 PM
Guy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Aren’t all daughters gold diggers to their dad? Mine costs me a fortune.

Re: What’s Jerry Jones doing? [Re: Roll-Tide] #9074050 07/10/24 01:35 PM
R
RedRanger Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R
Jerry is 81 years old, he is on borrowed time

He will always be remembered for letting Jimmy Johnson go after winning back to back Superbowls

I predict he will die each year, but he keeps on living.........

Re: What’s Jerry Jones doing? [Re: Guy] #9074052 07/10/24 01:37 PM
R
RedRanger Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R
Originally Posted by Guy
Aren’t all daughters gold diggers to their dad? Mine cost me a fortune.

Sure they are, wouldn't you be one too if your daddy was Jerry

They ain't stupid.........

Re: What’s Jerry Jones doing? [Re: RedRanger] #9074058 07/10/24 01:42 PM
Guy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by RedRanger
Originally Posted by Guy

I would at least want him to acknowledge me, love me, be a Dad to me, and yes financially support me fairly like his other kids.

Re: What’s Jerry Jones doing? [Re: Guy] #9074062 07/10/24 01:46 PM
R
RedRanger Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R
Originally Posted by Guy
Originally Posted by RedRanger
Originally Posted by Guy

I would at least want him to acknowledge me, love me, be a Dad to me, and yes financially support me fairly like his other kids.

I thought you were talking about his daughters he had with his wife, I didn't know you were talking about his "Love" child

Re: What’s Jerry Jones doing? [Re: Roll-Tide] #9074103 07/10/24 02:45 PM
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
Either Jerry is the biggest POS ever. Or dna has proven he’s not the father and she keeps saying he is and he was bamboozled in the 90s.

Re: What’s Jerry Jones doing? [Re: Roll-Tide] #9074110 07/10/24 03:05 PM
Guy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Either Jerry is the biggest POS ever. Or dna has proven he’s not the father and she keeps saying he is and he was bamboozled in the 90s.

Has he taken DNA paternity test? He was ordered to by the court in March 2024 I’m reading, but I’m not seeing where he has, or what happened. If he is not the father that changes everything, I’m assuming he is, that could be a bad assumption.

Re: What’s Jerry Jones doing? [Re: Roll-Tide] #9077912 07/17/24 10:58 PM
Guy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
More color to the story…this paints a picture daughter just wanted to know who her Dad was, not after money.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...6m-in-counterclaim-to-defamation-lawsuit

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide