Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Trespassers Hardeman Co [Re: jetdad] #9011961 02/27/24 08:41 AM
F
flintknapper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
F
Originally Posted by jetdad
Pretty dumb. I would think just about anyone that hunts would know that most all feeder set ups have a game camera covering them.

^^^^^

Doesn't matter to the 'Hog Doggers' in my area. While they do try to stay off camera themselves....they like to 'start' their dogs at a feeder, since finding a hot trail is easy to do that way.

In the OP's case....if this is 'leased' land there could be any number of reasons why someone with permission might be on the land. I would not 'assume' they were trespassers in that case.

Unrecognized persons/vehicles on land that you don't own isn't necessarily cause for alarm unless you have very good communication with the Land Owner/Agent and they have previously stated that you have exclusive rights to the property.

Last edited by flintknapper; 02/27/24 08:43 AM.

Spartans ask not...how many, but where!
Re: Trespassers Hardeman Co [Re: flintknapper] #9011984 02/27/24 12:09 PM
B
BigPig Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by flintknapper
Pretty dumb. I would think just about anyone that hunts would know that most all feeder set ups have a game camera covering them.

^^^^^

Doesn't matter to the 'Hog Doggers' in my area. While they do try to stay off camera themselves....they like to 'start' their dogs at a feeder, since finding a hot trail is easy to do that way.

In the OP's case....if this is 'leased' land there could be any number of reasons why someone with permission might be on the land. I would not 'assume' they were trespassers in that case.

Unrecognized persons/vehicles on land that you don't own isn't necessarily cause for alarm unless you have very good communication with the Land Owner/Agent and they have previously stated that you have exclusive rights to the property.

Yes we have exclusive rights to the property. I did my due diligence before contacting the GW & SO. It’s nobody on the lease, not the rancher, and not the LO and he didn’t give permission to anybody to be out there for any reason.

This is why cell phone cameras are exceptionally handy, I had that picture within a few minutes of them being there and notified the GW & SO within 20 minutes, although they didn’t answer and never responded.

Wade Dews, REALTOR ®
Rendon Realty, LLC
Frontline Real Estate Team
www.RendonRealty.com
WadeDews@gmail.com
214-356-2410
Up to 1% for closing costs for First Responders & Veterans
Proudly partnered with Assist The Officer Foundation https://atodallas.org/
Re: Trespassers Hardeman Co [Re: BigPig] #9011986 02/27/24 12:25 PM
onlysmith&wesson Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
Originally Posted by BigPig
Originally Posted by flintknapper

^^^^^

Yes we have exclusive rights to the property. I did my due diligence before contacting the GW & SO. It’s nobody on the lease, not the rancher, and not the LO and he didn’t give permission to anybody to be out there for any reason.

This is why cell phone cameras are exceptionally handy, I had that picture within a few minutes of them being there and notified the GW & SO within 20 minutes, although they didn’t answer and never responded.

Maybe look within. A lease member that knows when the place will be empty gave them the go ahead. If a fence wasn't cut and they had to come through a locked gate, they had permission/access from someone that is allowing these people to be there in broad daylight as if nothing is wrong. They have to be on other cameras on your lease, I smell a rat.

An unethical shot is one you take, that you know you shouldn't.
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide