Texoma Legend
Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Originally Posted by huck18
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
Originally Posted by GusWayne
Sounds like AIDS to me

Already had it, Ivermectin cleared it right up.

Them Rosedale crackhead hookers are dangerous!

Now that we know Fauci and company invented covid and caused this whole mess while profiting from it. I think there's a strong possibility that he/they did the same thing with AIDS.

He was in the middle of AIDS controversy because he was pushing and profiting off AIDS meds and blowing up PCR test to make it seem like a bunch of people who didn't have AIDS did. Then gave them meds that killed them (AZT).

The doctor who invented the PCR test died just as covid hit. See what he has to say about Fauci...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPJnBSh_gXQ

Funny if you replace AIDs with Covid in your comment it's literally the exact same thing that happened.

Tons of false positives, tons of people dying with not from covid but they still counted the deaths as covid, ramped up a new vaccine and sold it to the masses made billions off it and now there are a bunch of young healthy people just dropping like flies.

[Linked Image]

Re: Covid raises its ugly head DAMMIT [Re: reeltexan] #8856743 05/23/23 06:44 PM
G
garyrapp55 Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
G
Originally Posted by reeltexan
It's pollen.

Yep, kicked my butt starting Saturday night, I'm getting better now tho. Allergies suck.

Re: Covid raises its ugly head DAMMIT [Re: ntxtrapper] #8856744 05/23/23 06:45 PM
maximus_flavius Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper

So Big Pharma lied and Trump didn't know it. You Biden voters are some sick individuals. Guess Biden is your man, happy? Trump derangement syndrome is why we are in this mess. Happy?

Abbott was working with the exact same information when he shut Texas down and folks on here still crucify him for his decision.

Put the crack pipe down. Nobody “crucifies” Abbott around here or statewide. These same people complaining now enjoyed Governor Hot Wheels shutting down the state, losing jobs & businesses, forcing jabs & masks, & then they re-elected him by a huge margin. People can’t get enough of government telling them what to do.

Re: Covid raises its ugly head DAMMIT [Re: maximus_flavius] #8856775 05/23/23 07:26 PM
J
Judd Online Confused
#1 Creedmoor Fan
Online Confused
#1 Creedmoor Fan
J
Originally Posted by maximus_flavius

So Big Pharma lied and Trump didn't know it. You Biden voters are some sick individuals. Guess Biden is your man, happy? Trump derangement syndrome is why we are in this mess. Happy?

Abbott was working with the exact same information when he shut Texas down and folks on here still crucify him for his decision.

Put the crack pipe down. Nobody “crucifies” Abbott around here or statewide. These same people complaining now enjoyed Governor Hot Wheels shutting down the state, losing jobs & businesses, forcing jabs & masks, & then they re-elected him by a huge margin. People can’t get enough of government telling them what to do.

Well to be fair...it was either him or Beto.

I did my part to attempt to primary him.

Originally Posted by Phil Robertson
Don't let your ears hear what your eyes didn't see, and don't let your mouth say what your heart doesn't feel
Re: Covid raises its ugly head DAMMIT [Re: maximus_flavius] #8856779 05/23/23 07:40 PM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by maximus_flavius

You just made my point. Thank you.

Re: Covid raises its ugly head DAMMIT [Re: Buzzsaw] #8857607 05/25/23 02:03 PM
B
Buzzsaw Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
B
feeling better, Fever got to 101 for a bit

GF's positive now

such BS

still think its just a crappy Virus, call it whatever you want. it suks. dead_horse

SPACE FOR RENT

Re: Covid raises its ugly head DAMMIT [Re: Jimbo1] #8857842 05/25/23 07:08 PM
C
Cool Mo D Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
Originally Posted by Jimbo1
Lots of crap going around now. Can only imagine what the invaders are bringing over and spreading. Whatever it is, I hope you get through it quickly Buzz.

X1000

Re: Covid raises its ugly head DAMMIT [Re: Cool Mo D] #8857852 05/25/23 07:28 PM
Creekrunner Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Cool Mo D
Lots of crap going around now. Can only imagine what the invaders are bringing over and spreading. Whatever it is, I hope you get through it quickly Buzz.

X1000

cheers 3rd day of a cold (Covid test was negative) here. 'Pretty sure the wife gave it to me. Yes, we do still kiss on occasion. Thursday mid-day martinis are helping. Retirement is grand!

...and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Gen. 1:28
Re: Covid raises its ugly head DAMMIT [Re: Creekrunner] #8857997 05/25/23 10:52 PM
B
Buzzsaw Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by Creekrunner
Originally Posted by Cool Mo D

X1000

cheers 3rd day of a cold (Covid test was negative) here. 'Pretty sure the wife gave it to me. Yes, we do still kiss on occasion. Thursday mid-day martinis are helping. Retirement is grand!

clap

SPACE FOR RENT

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide