https://www.macworld.com/article/345863/how-to-find-block-disable-airtag-moving-with-you.html

From the article:
Apple’s Find My app can be used to manually scan for AirTags near you using the Items That Can Track Me option in the Items tab as well as the Tracker Detect app on Android.
or
Apple has two kinds of alerts it offers to help let someone know that there’s an AirTag near them that isn’t associated with their iCloud account. These alerts happen after some period of time or while you’re moving and the AirTag is moving with you.
First, if you have an iPhone or iPad running iOS/iPadOS 14.5 or later, it tracks whether when you’re moving from place to place a Bluetooth ID associated with an AirTag is, too. If so, you’ll get a notification that tells you there’s an AirTag moving with you, and, when tapped, provides additional information. This includes how long it’s seen this AirTag, and the locations that your device has transmitted associated with the AirTag.

Looks like there are a couple of ways to find them. The second option requires you to be on a newer IOS version for the phone. Not sure what IOS you need to be on for the first option to have the option in the find my phone app.

Thanks,
Rich

Thanks,
Rich