Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Nice Tackle! [Re: cbump] #8583339 04/22/22 01:49 PM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by cbump
It’s not much different. You’re right.

It’s really the inconsistency of this forum that cracks me up. NBA player gets fed up at a fan talking trash and goes after the fan, he’s a pos thug who should be in prison. This kid does this, it’s all good. Great tackle, batter shouldn’t have talked trash.

This sort of double standard happens daily on here.

I think they should both be gone for awhile

With that said, I think it’s funny. Hitter was about to get kicked out for his mouth, pitcher responded to his mouth. And Pitcher is bad dude. I get two wrongs don’t make a right but I’ll give out credit he knew consequences and choose to accept them moment he left the mound. The hitter ram his mouth like a little Yorkie and ate dirt.

Entertaining but I have more respect for the pitcher then the hitter. But like I said neither should be on field for a while or ever depending on NCAA or JCO ruling

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: Nice Tackle! [Re: Old Shakie] #8583343 04/22/22 01:52 PM
G
Gringo Bling Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
G
The craziest part of this whole outcome is that all of the NCTC players and coaches who gathered at 3rd base were issued 2 game suspensions. That accounts for almost the entire team. As a result of not having enough players, NCTC will have to forfeit their next two games. Their opponent? Weatherford. So Weatherford pitcher does get kicked off the team (after the conference only issued a measly 4 game suspension for his tackle), but NCTC DOES NOT retaliate as a team, and they will suffer two automatic forfeit losses to Weatherford.

Re: Nice Tackle! [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8583350 04/22/22 01:59 PM
TurkeyHunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
Originally Posted by cbump
It’s not much different. You’re right.

It’s really the inconsistency of this forum that cracks me up. NBA player gets fed up at a fan talking trash and goes after the fan, he’s a pos thug who should be in prison. This kid does this, it’s all good. Great tackle, batter shouldn’t have talked trash.

This sort of double standard happens daily on here.

I think they should both be gone for awhile

With that said, I think it’s funny. Hitter was about to get kicked out for his mouth, pitcher responded to his mouth. And Pitcher is bad dude. I get two wrongs don’t make a right but I’ll give out credit he knew consequences and choose to accept them moment he left the mound. The hitter ram his mouth like a little Yorkie and ate dirt.

Entertaining but I have more respect for the pitcher then the hitter. But like I said neither should be on field for a while or ever depending on NCAA or JCO ruling

Right now I'll bet they both wish they had done things differently and could go back, start over.

To be determined
Re: Nice Tackle! [Re: Old Shakie] #8583352 04/22/22 02:02 PM
B
BenBob Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
B
Incidents like this happen because kids never learn to deal with opposing ideas. If people learned that there is a consequence for an action, this would have never happened. This kind of stuff happens because there is no longer a pecking order. All we have is just a bunch of little peckers.

Tired, Wired, and Uninspired
Re: Nice Tackle! [Re: BenBob] #8583359 04/22/22 02:18 PM
D
ducknbass Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by BenBob
Incidents like this happen because kids never learn to deal with opposing ideas. If people learned that there is a consequence for an action, this would have never happened. This kind of stuff happens because there is no longer a pecking order. All we have is just a bunch of little peckers.

Yes back in the “good ole days” (never existed) people never fist fought in sports,

Last edited by ducknbass; 04/22/22 02:19 PM.
Re: Nice Tackle! [Re: Old Shakie] #8583370 04/22/22 02:36 PM
dogcatcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Junior college pitcher kicked off team for tackling opponent who hit homer" https://www.espn.com/college-sports...llege-pitcher-tackles-opponent-hit-homer

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Re: Nice Tackle! [Re: Old Shakie] #8583371 04/22/22 02:38 PM
G
Gringo Bling Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
G
Originally Posted by ducknbass

Yes back in the “good ole days” (never existed) people never fist fought in sports,

Totally agree. The Boomer mentality on this board is certainly entertaining. In the "good ole days", everybody was a gentleman and a rational thinker. And all of those fights and brawls in just about every team sport never actually happened.

Re: Nice Tackle! [Re: ducknbass] #8583374 04/22/22 02:40 PM
B
BenBob Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
B

I agree. They never fought because they learned at a younger age how to deal with not always getting their way. Now days when people do not get their way, they have to go off on somebody. Learning how to cope growing up are skills that have been removed from our society, because everyone gets a trophy, and no one learns how to deal with disappointment.

Tired, Wired, and Uninspired
Re: Nice Tackle! [Re: Gringo Bling] #8583377 04/22/22 02:44 PM
S
Stub Online Happy
THF Celebrity
Online Happy
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Gringo Bling

Totally agree. The Boomer mentality on this board is certainly entertaining. In the "good ole days", everybody was a gentleman and a rational thinker. And all of those fights and brawls in just about every team sport never actually happened.

Not sure if some of these comments are sarcasm, kidding or just wacky.
I am 66, back when I was young there were some fist fights while playing football and basketball, never saw a fight in track or baseball.

texas Faith, Family and Freedom flag

Re: Nice Tackle! [Re: Stub] #8583391 04/22/22 02:57 PM
G
Gringo Bling Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Stub
Originally Posted by Gringo Bling

Not sure if some of these comments are sarcasm, kidding or just wacky.
I am 66, back when I was young there were some fist fights while playing football and basketball, never saw a fight in track or baseball.

I said "team sports", track is not a team sport, unless you count relays. And you obviously never watched baseball then. Charging the mound and brawls were a common part of the game until MLB cracked down with stiff suspensions and fines.

Re: Nice Tackle! [Re: Old Shakie] #8583468 04/22/22 04:37 PM
The Dude Abides Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter

Originally Posted by Superduty
I am still looking for the perfect apron, one with reinforced knee areas would be perfect.

Re: Nice Tackle! [Re: Old Shakie] #8583478 04/22/22 05:01 PM
S
Stompy Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Kid should be suspended for 4 games but not kicked off the team IMO. You taught, you get what you deserve. They both should get the same punishment IMO.

www.jaranchhunting.com
Cabin Rentals on the ranch for Hubbard Creek Lake
Re: Nice Tackle! [Re: Old Shakie] #8583682 04/22/22 09:36 PM
R
rolyat.nosaj Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
R
Why take a chance on the broke collar bone or head injury? Should have done a flying double leg kick to the torso, waterboy style.

Re: Nice Tackle! [Re: rolyat.nosaj] #8583829 04/23/22 01:35 AM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by rolyat.nosaj
Why take a chance on the broke collar bone or head injury? Should have done a flying double leg kick to the torso, waterboy style.

Can’t Metal cleats

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: Nice Tackle! [Re: rolyat.nosaj] #8583856 04/23/22 02:23 AM
B
Bullfrog Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B

That’s it! He had too many teef for that head and something wrong with his medulla oblongata

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by machinist
Man if I knew what Oxner knows I could throw away what I know
Re: Nice Tackle! [Re: Bullfrog] #8583863 04/23/22 02:34 AM
Greg Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Bullfrog

That’s it! He had too many teef for that head and something wrong with his medulla oblongata

You sound like a big… Choo Choo train

Re: Nice Tackle! [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8583866 04/23/22 02:41 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw
Originally Posted by Davis300
Kid is a bum!! Deserved to be kicked to the curb vs. a few game suspension.

Both are technically bums but I bet that hitter thinks twice about opening his mouth again. Kind of what’s wrong with the world really, no repercussions for running your mouth

one side of me, tips my hat to pitcher he know his actions would have consequences, hitter didn’t think he would get jacked for his mouth but nonetheless two wrongs don’t make a right

Mouthing happens in all sports. He got inside the pitchers head. He wasn't in the wrong.

Those two had a past with each other, it’s not a random one off.

And the hitter/mouth got what he deserved. equivalent of taking your helmet off after a foot ball game while talking smack. You are going to get popped.

Talk smack, don’t cry when you get popped. That simple

Like I said two wrongs don’t make a right but hitter got what he deserved, not a man enough to take an [censored] whooping for your mouth, go join the dance team

Well said Sir.

[Linked Image]
Re: Nice Tackle! [Re: Old Shakie] #8583868 04/23/22 02:46 AM
Greg Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Looked like a cheap “sucker punch” to me. Guy never saw it coming.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide