THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P
Originally Posted by Superduty
Wear one if you want.

Does not bother me in the least.

"You do you"

I know… Right??

I find it amusing how people pontificate about how they stand up for freedoms and support the peoples right to free choice. Then post about how people should or should not be making the choices they are making. Or are making fun of people that do things differently than they do. rofl

Funny thing about getting older:
Your eyesight starts getting weaker but your ability to
see through people's BS gets much better.
Re: Masks [Re: Superduty] #8450681 11/16/21 11:11 PM
F
fadetoblack64 Offline
giddyup
giddyup
F
Wear one if you want.

"You do you"

Nope.......I flip off everyone male or female if they wear a mask.

Re: Masks [Re: fadetoblack64] #8450688 11/16/21 11:15 PM
texasag93 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by fadetoblack64
Wear one if you want.

"You do you"

I bet you were a joy to see handing out candy on Halloween.

Re: Masks [Re: texasag93] #8450697 11/16/21 11:20 PM
F
fadetoblack64 Offline
giddyup
giddyup
F
Originally Posted by texasag93
Wear one if you want.

"You do you"

SMDH.............mask wearer huh

Re: Masks [Re: TurkeyHunter] #8450708 11/16/21 11:30 PM
dogcatcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by TurkeyHunter
I’m wearing a mask at the moment. At the docs for my annual. She’s cute so I’m looking forward to certain parts.

You also need to wear dark sunglasses so she cannot see you staring at her. clap

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Re: Masks [Re: DannyB] #8450742 11/17/21 12:21 AM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by DannyB
There was a man in front of me at small bank branch. He was wearing a mask. He walked out and got on a Harley and rode of wearing the mask and no helmet. roflmao

the only ones wearing mask these days are those with only two brain cell popping and criminals........

[Linked Image]
Re: Masks [Re: fadetoblack64] #8450751 11/17/21 12:30 AM
texasag93 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by texasag93
Wear one if you want.

"You do you"

SMDH.............mask wearer huh

Nope. Just another dude like you sucking off my wife's success. My kids wore costumes without masks.

Re: Masks [Re: DannyB] #8451050 11/17/21 05:23 AM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
If someone wants to wear one why should I care? I don't wear one but someone who does has zero impact on my life. More folks should mind the their own business.

Re: Masks [Re: ntxtrapper] #8451052 11/17/21 05:32 AM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
Originally Posted by ntxtrapper
If someone wants to wear one why should I care? I don't wear one but someone who does has zero impact on my life. More folks should mind the their own business.

I agree with you, but I'm just tired of looking at them. Tired of trying to communicate through them and the useless plexiglass barriers.

I don't like ignorance and weakness.

I want normal again.

Re: Masks [Re: skinnerback] #8451060 11/17/21 05:58 AM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by skinnerback

I agree with you, but I'm just tired of looking at them. Tired of trying to communicate through them and the useless plexiglass barriers.

I want normal again.

I don't let other people bother me when they aren't even intending to. I look at it like that would be an issue with me, rather than them. I may be wrong, but that's my take on it.

Re: Masks [Re: DannyB] #8451100 11/17/21 11:22 AM
L
LoneStarSon Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
L
Allergies was mentioned in a prior post of mine on masks. I honestly cannot remember masks anywhere or anytime before Covid.

I respect that thought, but just saying............

I've had to wear one when mowing for about 20 years. I'm allergic to most grasses and some trees. Sucks. I think that's why wearing one while working doesn't bother me, because I've had to wear them for extended periods for most of my life.

Re: Masks [Re: Smokey Bear] #8451106 11/17/21 11:40 AM
H
huntingbig8 Online Content
Pro Tracker
Online Content
Pro Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Smokey Bear
When I see something like that (and we all have), The conclusion I draw is they probably have Covid, have business that needs tended to, and are more concerned about the well being of the people in their community than themselves.

When I see someone wearing a mask I can quickly ascertain that the person is a compliant little bitch that won't stand in the way of anyone taking their rights.

Re: Masks [Re: DannyB] #8451109 11/17/21 11:49 AM
71Rcode Online Content
Pro Tracker
Online Content
Pro Tracker
I'd wager for many of us masks constantly remind us of how life has changed... and make us long for the wonderful, "normal" days of pre covid and all that entails.

NRA Life Member & GOA Member
Always interested in Marlins. Let me know what you have for sale!
Re: Masks [Re: LoneStarSon] #8451125 11/17/21 12:22 PM
R
reeltexan Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R
Originally Posted by LoneStarSon
Allergies was mentioned in a prior post of mine on masks. I honestly cannot remember masks anywhere or anytime before Covid.

I respect that thought, but just saying............

I've had to wear one when mowing for about 20 years. I'm allergic to most grasses and some trees. Sucks. I think that's why wearing one while working doesn't bother me, because I've had to wear them for extended periods for most of my life.

That is your choice. Big difference.

[Linked Image]

"If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

Re: Masks [Re: skinnerback] #8451161 11/17/21 01:16 PM
L
LonestarCobra Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
L

I want normal again.

Yep, it’s getting old having to ask people to repeat themselves so you can hear them. Then there are those wearing them with the nose exposed, at that point they are dam sure useless.

Re: Masks [Re: skinnerback] #8451174 11/17/21 01:30 PM
P
pegasaurus Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P

I want normal again.

I am with you. Until we get true leadership in this country and people, on both sides of the aisle, stop perpetuating the divide and hate we are not going to get anywhere near the normal we once knew. cheers

Funny thing about getting older:
Your eyesight starts getting weaker but your ability to
see through people's BS gets much better.
Re: Masks [Re: DannyB] #8451268 11/17/21 02:39 PM
C
Chopped54 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
Ya'll mother [censored] are worse than a sewing circle

Wealth is of the heart and mind and not of the pocket
Re: Masks [Re: DannyB] #8451319 11/17/21 03:18 PM
R
reeltexan Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R

COVID is over.

[Linked Image]

"If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

Re: Masks [Re: 71Rcode] #8451788 11/17/21 10:57 PM
dogcatcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by 71Rcode
I'd wager for many of us masks constantly remind us of how life has changed... and make us long for the wonderful, "normal" days of pre covid and all that entails.

up

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Re: Masks [Re: DannyB] #8451941 11/18/21 01:27 AM
J
Jimbo1 Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
J
The plexiglass is dumber than the masks. Everyone just moves over to the opening anyways! Waste of money and time.

FJB - Lets Go Brandon
BBB - Bring Back Better
Awake - Not Woke!
Re: Masks [Re: huntingbig8] #8452104 11/18/21 04:17 AM
R
Remo Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
R
Originally Posted by huntingbig8
When I see something like that (and we all have), The conclusion I draw is they probably have Covid, have business that needs tended to, and are more concerned about the well being of the people in their community than themselves.

When I see someone wearing a mask I can quickly ascertain that the person is a compliant little bitch that won't stand in the way of anyone taking their rights.

Pretty much. It's not that we can demand that everyone rebel to the nonsensical punitive diktats on masking, but we sure wish maskers would join in kicking this disgraceful display. We know most will unquestioningly bow down when government speaks, but we are hopeful that venting our frustration at maskers will cause them to think. It's sad to see such willing surrender of reason and social presence. Walking around with your faces missing, exclaiming how it doesn't bother you and that it shouldn't bother me. Waiting for the next instruction and the always-bigger surrender.

I know some I talk to are just incurious, most I suspect don't care to, or know how to find the gritty detail about these questions. Still, being seen as submissive has a sting for some people though, and maskers spend a little energy on excuses or distracting counter attacks to ease the burn. It's ironic and ill-informed to tell the mask-free crowd they are selfish. I remind myself, when accused of something odd, to take a hard look at my accuser- usually it's their own reflection they are seeing.

Re: Masks [Re: Remo] #8452112 11/18/21 04:34 AM
skinnerback Offline
THF Celebrity Chef
THF Celebrity Chef
Originally Posted by Remo

Pretty much. It's not that we can demand that everyone rebel to the nonsensical punitive diktats on masking, but we sure wish maskers would join in kicking this disgraceful display. We know most will unquestioningly bow down when government speaks, but we are hopeful that venting our frustration at maskers will cause them to think. It's sad to see such willing surrender of reason and social presence. Walking around with your faces missing, exclaiming how it doesn't bother you and that it shouldn't bother me. Waiting for the next instruction and the always-bigger surrender.

I know some I talk to are just incurious, most I suspect don't care to, or know how to find the gritty detail about these questions. Still, being seen as submissive has a sting for some people though, and maskers spend a little energy on excuses or distracting counter attacks to ease the burn. It's ironic and ill-informed to tell the mask-free crowd they are selfish. I remind myself, when accused of something odd, to take a hard look at my accuser- usually it's their own reflection they are seeing.

Well said. One question, what is a diktat? I didn't learn that in school.

Re: Masks [Re: skinnerback] #8452125 11/18/21 05:01 AM
R
Remo Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
R
Originally Posted by Remo

Well said. One question, what is a diktat? I didn't learn that in school.

Sorry, running my word brain on "frappe". And still on the first beer. I was thinking what happens after "surrender" and that word fell out. Being a snooty, bloviating, word salad chef is just a talent some days.

"Diktat:
noun
A harsh, unilaterally imposed settlement with a defeated party.
An authoritative or dogmatic statement or decree.
a harsh penalty or settlement imposed upon a defeated party by the victor"

Still, it feels very wrong to point a finger at someone doing their own thing and judging publicly. The impulse to refrain from airing personal opinions on someone else ends where harm begins, though. Respectfully I suggest they have missed something in their calculations, or haven't done the math.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide