68rustbucket Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by ILUVBIGBUCKS
Originally Posted by S.A. hunter
Everyone's teams goals should be a natty........ if not what are you doing?

I actually like and respect the idea of thinking they are gonna win a natty with Jimbo, but I wouldn't make a fake trophy.

And I'm sure it is when the season starts.

It is everyone's hope and goal but the reality is you are on crack if you are thinking UT has another coming soon!
As rancher said, you got a taste of SEC football this year........... roflmao

The reality is UT has a 55% winning percentage in the big12 the last 10.5 seasons. How many points you think that drops if the Horns had played in the SEC the last 10.5 seasons.

500 records in conference play isn't get you into the playoffs even if they were taking 16 teams!

Natty or bust, but you can take consolation in whatever you want.... up

So, I guess you are selling the rest of your tickets for the season this year then, right???
up up up

I doubt they are worth face value.

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: S.A. hunter] #8426831 10/22/21 08:39 PM
T
therancher Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T

I actually like and respect the idea of thinking they are gonna win a natty with Jimbo, but I wouldn't make a fake trophy.

Man, what part of the difference between a “goal”, and “I feel one coming soon just around the corner” don’t you understand? Of course it’s our goal, we wouldn’t have gone after the best coach available and upped his salary that was already top tier if it wasn’t. But I would be as delusional as you if I thought with 2 losses (even AFTER beating bama) that one was “just around the corner.

Longhorn and Dallas fans, the gift that just keeps right on giving!

Crotchety old bastidge
Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: ILUVBIGBUCKS] #8426837 10/22/21 08:45 PM
D
ducknbass Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D

So, I guess you are selling the rest of your tickets for the season this year then, right???
up up up

They’ve still got 5 more “biggest games of the year” to be played. Dudes gonna be front seat!

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: therancher] #8426841 10/22/21 08:50 PM
S
S.A. hunter Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by therancher

Man, what part of the difference between a “goal”, and “I feel one coming soon just around the corner” don’t you understand? Of course it’s our goal, we wouldn’t have gone after the best coach available and upped his salary that was already top tier if it wasn’t. But I would be as delusional as you if I thought with 2 losses (even AFTER beating bama) that one was “just around the corner.

Longhorn and Dallas fans, the gift that just keeps right on giving!

Aggy fan still hanging in there after 82 years is impressive! Yall weren't even born yet, color TV wasn't a thing, helmets were still leather, and yet yall still think yall have room to talk...... Thank God for aggys! Yall are horns fans Mississippi!

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: S.A. hunter] #8429147 10/25/21 02:26 PM
I
ILUVBIGBUCKS Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
I
Originally Posted by 68rustbucket

And I'm sure it is when the season starts.

It is everyone's hope and goal but the reality is you are on crack if you are thinking UT has another coming soon!
As rancher said, you got a taste of SEC football this year........... roflmao

The reality is UT has a 55% winning percentage in the big12 the last 10.5 seasons. How many points you think that drops if the Horns had played in the SEC the last 10.5 seasons.

500 records in conference play isn't get you into the playoffs even if they were taking 16 teams!

Natty or bust, but you can take consolation in whatever you want.... up

up up up

I doubt they are worth face value.

roflmao roflmao

The good news is...............................TU didn't blow a 1st half lead this past weekend! grin

High fence, low fence, no fence, it really doesn't matter as long as you're hunting!
Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: S.A. hunter] #8429151 10/25/21 02:30 PM
I
ILUVBIGBUCKS Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
I

Aggy fan still hanging in there after 82 years is impressive! Yall weren't even born yet, color TV wasn't a thing, helmets were still leather, and yet yall still think yall have room to talk...... Thank God for aggys! Yall are horns fans Mississippi!

What's more impressive is TU fans thinking this is the next Darrell Royal or Mack Brown......and some of their fans feeling a NC is close by again.

The Sark as a head coach:
Washington 34- 29 (54%)
USC 12-6 (66.7%)
UT 4-3 (57.1%)

roflmao

High fence, low fence, no fence, it really doesn't matter as long as you're hunting!
Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: ILUVBIGBUCKS] #8429202 10/25/21 03:33 PM
S
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
S

What's more impressive is TU fans thinking this is the next Darrell Royal or Mack Brown......and some of their fans feeling a NC is close by again.

Washington 34- 29 (54%)
USC 12-6 (66.7%)
UT 4-3 (57.1%)

roflmao

Well, a&m broke the bank for a coach that drove his last program into the ground with 4 top three recruiting classes in a row...... Hell, they still haven't recovered. Yall gave him all that money thinking he's is the next Homer Norton! Lmfao....... yeah no one knows who that is either...... its been that long! Lol, I can play this game all day long.

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: S.A. hunter] #8429204 10/25/21 03:34 PM
D
DQ Kid Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
KSU and ISU looked pretty good this weekend and Baylor in past weeks. 7-5 is a real possibility SA

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: S.A. hunter] #8429217 10/25/21 03:40 PM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
TU had a pretty week.

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: DQ Kid] #8429222 10/25/21 03:46 PM
S
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by DQ Kid
KSU and ISU looked pretty good this weekend and Baylor in past weeks. 7-5 is a real possibility SA

It's not out of the possibilities for sure. They have some real issues that aren't going to be easily fixed.

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: Hudbone] #8429224 10/25/21 03:47 PM
S
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Hudbone
TU had a pretty week.

I enjoyed it. I didn't have to deal with the wife being all pissy because UT lost. up

Last edited by S.A. hunter; 10/25/21 03:48 PM.
Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: S.A. hunter] #8429262 10/25/21 04:30 PM
E
Espy Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
E
[Linked Image]
SA any idea why Texas hasn’t filed on the 27 month exit timeline. No offense but y’all need to go.

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: S.A. hunter] #8429327 10/25/21 05:52 PM
I
ILUVBIGBUCKS Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
I
So $80m a piece to leave even if they stay until 2025. Pocket change for the 40 acres!

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: ILUVBIGBUCKS] #8429389 10/25/21 06:38 PM
S
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
So $80m a piece to leave even if they stay until 2025. Pocket change for the 40 acres!

Yep ESPN money would cover that.

I haven't heard anything lately.

Last edited by S.A. hunter; 10/25/21 06:39 PM.
Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: S.A. hunter] #8429447 10/25/21 07:20 PM
T
therancher Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T

Washington 34- 29 (54%)
USC 12-6 (66.7%)
UT 4-3 (57.1%)

roflmao

Well, a&m broke the bank for a coach that drove his last program into the ground with 4 top three recruiting classes in a row...... Hell, they still haven't recovered. Yall gave him all that money thinking he's is the next Homer Norton! Lmfao....... yeah no one knows who that is either...... its been that long! Lol, I can play this game all day long.

Oh yeah, you can play it. Your problem is, just like your football team, you just can’t win it.

Crotchety old bastidge
Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: S.A. hunter] #8429451 10/25/21 07:23 PM
I
ILUVBIGBUCKS Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
I

Washington 34- 29 (54%)
USC 12-6 (66.7%)
UT 4-3 (57.1%)

roflmao

I think all the folks who pay his salary are quite happy with what he has done to date. 9-1 last year and take a look at what he and his staff have done this year with a backup QB and brand new offensive line.
Think Sark has earned his $6m/year to date???

ROFLMAO

I've seen great improvement since the ARK game with Texas A&M......
Can you say the same?

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: ILUVBIGBUCKS] #8429477 10/25/21 07:47 PM
T
therancher Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T

Washington 34- 29 (54%)
USC 12-6 (66.7%)
UT 4-3 (57.1%)

roflmao

I think all the folks who pay his salary are quite happy with what he has done to date. 9-1 last year and take a look at what he and his staff have done this year with a backup QB and brand new offensive line.

ROFLMAO

Can you say the same?

trout

Yep! And as I said, he’s right, he can play the game, but he sucks as bad as his team at winning.

Crotchety old bastidge
Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: therancher] #8429536 10/25/21 08:37 PM
I
ILUVBIGBUCKS Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
I

ROFLMAO

Can you say the same?

trout

Yep! And as I said, he’s right, he can play the game, but he sucks as bad as his team at winning.

I just don't quite get all the UT guys who keep going to this salary Jimbo is getting when they are still paying off $20m they owe the last flop they hired and may still be paying off the one before him even!
Let alone the fact they are paying their new savior over $6m/year who has NEVER won chit except as a coordinator under Satan himself!

lmao

Last edited by ILUVBIGBUCKS; 10/25/21 08:40 PM.

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: S.A. hunter] #8429546 10/25/21 08:45 PM
S
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
82 years! are any of y'all afraid you won't see another one? Or wait......one at all?

Lmfao...... this is to easy! loser8

Last edited by S.A. hunter; 10/25/21 08:47 PM.
Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: S.A. hunter] #8429578 10/25/21 09:25 PM
T
therancher Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
82 years! are any of y'all afraid you won't see another one? Or wait......one at all?

Dude you got nothing. Your team ain’t squat, you’ve screwed up coach decisions for over a decade, our coach has won a natty in the last decade and is on the right path with our program. The past is over, the now and the future is all that matters. Your now and future sux donkey balls. Ours is so bright we have to wear shades to bed!

Last edited by therancher; 10/25/21 09:26 PM.

Crotchety old bastidge
Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: therancher] #8429621 10/25/21 10:06 PM
S
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
S

Dude you got nothing. Your team ain’t squat, you’ve screwed up coach decisions for over a decade, our coach has won a natty in the last decade and is on the right path with our program. The past is over, the now and the future is all that matters. Your now and future sux donkey balls. Ours is so bright we have to wear shades to bed!

Talk about being delusional!

I'll give it to you aggys, yall are the loudest poor bunch of fans out there........ I hope yall do win a natty. Yall are the Chicago cubs of the college football scene. Everyone feel so sorry for yall they actually start pulling for yall to win one out of sympathy, or pity..... smile ani

Last edited by S.A. hunter; 10/25/21 10:08 PM.
Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: therancher] #8429627 10/25/21 10:12 PM
J
Jgraider Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
J

It'll be the first game he's ever played, and yes, he sucks at it.

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: Jgraider] #8429631 10/25/21 10:17 PM
S
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Jgraider

It'll be the first game he's ever played, and yes, he sucks at it.

I dont even play this game with tech, because they are irrelevant.... it's too much like piling on.

Hey there bud. cheers

Last edited by S.A. hunter; 10/25/21 10:18 PM.
Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: S.A. hunter] #8430146 10/26/21 12:10 PM
I
ILUVBIGBUCKS Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
I

Your team obviously lacks big time right now so all you have is your history to fall back on......I get it.
7-5 is looking very realistic right now.

GO BAYLOR BEARS!!

Re: Longhorn Lounge. [Re: S.A. hunter] #8430195 10/26/21 12:56 PM
D
ducknbass Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
“Stop living in the past” -SA Hunter

Page 130 of 263 1 2 128 129 130 131 132 262 263
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide