Very limited hunting opportunity- less than 2 hours from DFW. 90 Minutes from Denton in Young County.
This property wasn't hunted for 5-6 years before I bought it in 2018. Has been only friends and family since. We have taken 3 bucks (total) since 2018.
Protein is fed all year with the exception of during deer season.
At least one corn feeders is running year round for hogs.
I am still finalizing everything but here is what I am thinking about:
- Very Nice Lodging Provided - this is a place you can bring your wife if you so inclined (see pics),you will have the entire property to yourself the entire weekend (hunt Friday evening through Sunday morning)
- You can pick from 3 elevated blinds over feeders
- I will provide scouting information when you arrive on Friday- pics and video from trail cameras at each feeder
- Kill all the hogs you want (at least one feeder will have hog lights for night hunting)
- Duck Hunting on ponds if desired (decoys can be provided)
- 2020 Polaris 4-Wheeler Provided
This isn't going to be super cheap. This is a beautiful 250 acre property for heavy wooded areas, streams and ponds.
DM me if interested and I can provide pricing. I need to know how many weekends you'd want to hunt, etc. I will make time for interested people to tour the property.