Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. #8334474 07/28/21 11:34 PM
J
John2 Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
J

Last edited by John2; 07/28/21 11:35 PM.

Not all those that wander are lost..

Back The Men in Blue that wears a badge

Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: John2] #8334494 07/28/21 11:54 PM
N
NORML as can be Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
N
Wonder how many will be left when they introduce part III into the food system?

(R-TX) .-- " TCNN CURL CRLB VFF VRNO AYR SNDL CGC TLRY MSOS "

_=====___=________==-

Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: John2] #8334565 07/29/21 12:48 AM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
If numbers like these are consistent, I wouldn't be surprised to see every hospital in the state follow suit. State of Texas hospital employees would be exempt by order of the Governor though.

https://www.fox4news.com/news/parkland-hospital-sees-covid-hospitalizations-double-over-the-weekend

Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: John2] #8334575 07/29/21 12:58 AM
Ol Thumper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
Our daughter just put in her resignation along with over 50 of her coworkers today, thr will be a nursing shortage in the near future.

Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: Ol Thumper] #8334581 07/29/21 01:02 AM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Ol Thumper
Our daughter just put in her resignation along with over 50 of her coworkers today, thr will be a nursing shortage in the near future.

Good for her and the 50 other, now if we could get enough to put their foot down and say F that, we might see a difference, I hope like hell there becomes a shortage of medical professionals because they refuse the experimental flu shot.

🍻
Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: 6InARowMakeItGo] #8334597 07/29/21 01:21 AM
T
Tin Head Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by Thundervee

Good for her and the 50 other, now if we could get enough to put their foot down and say F that, we might see a difference, I hope like hell there becomes a shortage of medical professionals because they refuse the experimental flu shot.

me thinks its exactly what they want . They are pushing so hard to get the masses to push back so they can start the riots and blame the other team. When that happens we might see a net shut down and we will only be fed mainstream propanda saying red cap wearing America flag carriers are burning everything down. Might not be the way its will go down but their paid for rioters and paid for media are well organized and ready to go.

[Linked Image]
Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: 6InARowMakeItGo] #8334601 07/29/21 01:24 AM
S
soonersorlaters Offline
Tracker
Tracker
S

So, you're in favor of healthcare providers declining in numbers to make a statement that may or not even be a statement? Seems a tad shallow on your part.

Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: John2] #8334605 07/29/21 01:26 AM
A
angus1956 Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
A
F em I'd walk too. So you get everyone the shot than the Chinese release another bug to kill everyone that took the shot.
It's in the plan so no shot for me
F em oh I already said that.

Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: soonersorlaters] #8334610 07/29/21 01:34 AM
Ol Thumper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
Originally Posted by soonersorlaters

So, you're in favor of healthcare providers declining in numbers to make a statement that may or not even be a statement? Seems a tad shallow on your part.

Yes sir I am and if you get sick and are in favor of it then reap your rewards. If I get sick I have a doctor and a nurse to take care of me at home. Nobody’s forcing anyone in this family to do anything we don’t feel right about. The rest can, we’ll figure it out,,,

Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: angus1956] #8334614 07/29/21 01:36 AM
S
soonersorlaters Offline
Tracker
Tracker
S
Originally Posted by angus1956
F em I'd walk too. So you get everyone the shot than the Chinese release another bug to kill everyone that took the shot.

My God!! What if the Chinese release a bug to kill everyone that didn't get the shot? Has that crossed your mind? roflmao

Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: Ol Thumper] #8334626 07/29/21 01:45 AM
S
soonersorlaters Offline
Tracker
Tracker
S

Yes sir I am and if you get sick and are in favor of it then reap your rewards. If I get sick I have a doctor and a nurse to take care of me at home. Nobody’s forcing anyone in this family to do anything we don’t feel right about. The rest can, we’ll figure it out,,,

I don't care what anyone decides. I find it odd that any human would wish for healthcare providers to decline, resulting in reduced healthcare to those that really need it...........regardless of their stance on this vaccination. Seems a bit self centered. How much do you pay this doctor and nurse to be exclusive to your personal in home health care? Hahaha

Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: John2] #8334636 07/29/21 01:53 AM
N
NORML as can be Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
Online Content
^^Cut the Cord^^
N
The left is well versed.

(R-TX) .-- " TCNN CURL CRLB VFF VRNO AYR SNDL CGC TLRY MSOS "

_=====___=________==-

Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: John2] #8334657 07/29/21 02:09 AM
Ol Thumper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
Thr my wife and daughter so it’s pretty affordable coverage,

Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: John2] #8334658 07/29/21 02:09 AM
603Country Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Neighbor’s wife works for Baylor Scott and White in Temple. She’s going to resign, she says.

Not my monkeys, not my circus...
Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: Ol Thumper] #8334663 07/29/21 02:19 AM
S
soonersorlaters Offline
Tracker
Tracker
S

Ah, so you have a wife / daughter that are physicians / nurses? No wonder you have the attitude of not worrying about others that might need their services. Hopefully they're not pulling double shifts when your wish of depleted healthcare providers comes to fruition. My daughter is a nurse and I pray she's never that self centered with her responsibilities to the masses.

Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: soonersorlaters] #8334683 07/29/21 02:38 AM
Ol Thumper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter

Ah, so you have a wife / daughter that are physicians / nurses? No wonder you have the attitude of not worrying about others that might need their services. Hopefully they're not pulling double shifts when your wish of depleted healthcare providers comes to fruition. My daughter is a nurse and I pray she's never that self centered with her responsibilities to the masses.

It has nothing to do with your needs or anyone else’s, it’s about someone trying to make them do something that their not comfortable doing. Believe it or not some of us hold our own health choices above what others think and with the number of people giving their notices we’re not alone. I know that’s hard to believe but we’re of the mindset it’s a free country and we’re not willing to compromise. They didn’t make the rules nor do they take it lightly but just because someone else gets offended by it that’s simply their own problem. Our family will die never having had the shot, good or bad that’s simply the ways it’s going to be and if you feel that’s self centered with over a decade of education when they know what’s going behind the scenes then so be it. I won’t loose any sleep over it I assure you. The puppet masters can say what they want but I’ll take first hand knowledge over the garbage that’s on TV any and every day. I still pray for everyone’s safety but our family comes first period.

Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: Ol Thumper] #8334688 07/29/21 02:47 AM
B
Biscuit Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B

Already is

Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: soonersorlaters] #8334706 07/29/21 03:03 AM
T
TXHOGSLAYER Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T

The other way to look at it is Baylor didn't have to mandate taking a vaccine that does absolutely nothing.

LETS GO BRANDON
Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: TXHOGSLAYER] #8334712 07/29/21 03:07 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Originally Posted by TXHOGSLAYER

The other way to look at it is Baylor didn't have to mandate taking a vaccine that does absolutely nothing.

Im sure glad I got my deal done when I did lol. Covid tests suck and frisco runs score on you.

[Linked Image]
Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: Tin Head] #8334723 07/29/21 03:16 AM
R
reeltexan Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R
Originally Posted by Tin Head

me thinks its exactly what they want . They are pushing so hard to get the masses to push back so they can start the riots and blame the other team. When that happens we might see a net shut down and we will only be fed mainstream propanda saying red cap wearing America flag carriers are burning everything down. Might not be the way its will go down but their paid for rioters and paid for media are well organized and ready to go.

Dammit. That could happen.

[Linked Image]

"If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: John2] #8334725 07/29/21 03:18 AM
B
bigjoe8565 Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
B
Novel idea. Stop forcing people to take the vax.

Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: soonersorlaters] #8334732 07/29/21 03:22 AM
KRoyal Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend

My God!! What if the Chinese release a bug to kill everyone that didn't get the shot? Has that crossed your mind? roflmao

Dr Fauci is that you?

[Linked Image]

Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: KRoyal] #8334748 07/29/21 03:39 AM
Ol Thumper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
Originally Posted by KRoyal

Dr Fauci is that you?

rofl Good One sir

Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: John2] #8334770 07/29/21 04:13 AM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Looks like we’ve received another liberal.

Re: Baylor hospitals require employees to get shots. [Re: Sneaky] #8334774 07/29/21 04:16 AM
KRoyal Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Originally Posted by Sneaky
Looks like we’ve received another liberal.

He probably got a vacation from the TFF.

[Linked Image]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide