Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: HF Buck....TOO FUNNY [Re: 5Redman8] #8276105 05/25/21 03:26 PM
F
freerange Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
F
Yea, I thought there was some misunderstanding of post going on. Evidently both are teachers so that added to it. Vindicator doesnt post much so I hope we dont run him off.
I like that Vindicator screen name, wasnt that the bull on the James Stewart western??

At some point in life its time to quit chasing the pot of gold and just enjoy the rainbow. FR
Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations. RWH
Re: HF Buck....TOO FUNNY [Re: 5Redman8] #8276108 05/25/21 03:29 PM
V
Vindicator Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
V
Yes sir freerange.. That is where I got it from.
I'm not that easily offended sir. If I'm going to ask others to be tolerant and understanding, I figure I better do the same. I'm far from running, but I appreciate the sentiment.

Re: HF Buck....TOO FUNNY [Re: Vindicator] #8276109 05/25/21 03:31 PM
Ol Thumper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
Originally Posted by Vindicator
I think my post was misinterpreted!!! I was not defending the dude....I actually was talking about him being constantly offended by a subject no one cares to ask his opinion on and HIS unwillingness to let it go is the narcissism I am referring to. He captioned my post and used it as if I was defending his stance. Not the case. I had no idea he was trolling the sight. I don't have a lot of posts on here so I wasn't familiar. I will ensure to be more clear on my future posts. Thank you for the education. Now I understand what Pitchfork is saying...

Ok my apologies sir, I misunderstood your post. Foot in mouth hammer I do agree 100% with you though, we as hunters should all just get along and be happy regardless of anyone’s beliefs and not try to antagonize each other.. Again I apologize if I offended you buddy,

Re: HF Buck....TOO FUNNY [Re: 5Redman8] #8276122 05/25/21 03:41 PM
5Redman8 Offline OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
The only ones offended with their panties all wadded up are the ones who took the time to read my post....watch the video....and the personally attack me with their less than tolerant triggered replies.

AVOID.....Luna Canyon Outdoor Adventures Chacon NM Elk Hunting. Owner James Duran

https://www.huntnorthnm.com/

PM for details
Re: HF Buck....TOO FUNNY [Re: 5Redman8] #8276125 05/25/21 03:44 PM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by 5Redman8
The only ones offended with their panties all wadded up are the ones who took the time to read my post....watch the video....and the personally attack me with their less than tolerant triggered replies.

Your whole point of posting was to troll. You keep reaffirming it. It’s actually getting pretty entertaining,

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: HF Buck....TOO FUNNY [Re: BOBO the Clown] #8276143 05/25/21 03:53 PM
Ol Thumper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown

Your whole point of posting was to troll. You keep reaffirming it. It’s actually getting pretty entertaining,

X2. His post history tells you all you need to know about him,,you might be a really nice guy but you might be better off if all of your posts weren’t shrouded in controversy,, Might at least try for a 2 to 1 ratio.

Re: HF Buck....TOO FUNNY [Re: Ol Thumper] #8276146 05/25/21 03:56 PM
H
Hudbone Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
H
Originally Posted by Ol Thumper
I think my post was misinterpreted!!! I was not defending the dude....I actually was talking about him being constantly offended by a subject no one cares to ask his opinion on and HIS unwillingness to let it go is the narcissism I am referring to. He captioned my post and used it as if I was defending his stance. Not the case. I had no idea he was trolling the sight. I don't have a lot of posts on here so I wasn't familiar. I will ensure to be more clear on my future posts. Thank you for the education. Now I understand what Pitchfork is saying...

Ok my apologies sir, I misunderstood your post. Foot in mouth hammer I do agree 100% with you though, we as hunters should all just get along and be happy regardless of anyone’s beliefs and not try to antagonize each other.. Again I apologize if I offended you buddy,

[Linked Image]

Re: HF Buck....TOO FUNNY [Re: Hudbone] #8276149 05/25/21 04:01 PM
Ol Thumper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
Originally Posted by Hudbone
Originally Posted by Ol Thumper

[Linked Image]

At least I didn’t have a sock on eek2

Re: HF Buck....TOO FUNNY [Re: 5Redman8] #8276186 05/25/21 04:43 PM
V
Vindicator Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
V
No offense guys...Not even from the person that started the thread. My panties are not in a wad. Now that I realize that this person doesn't intend to do anything but stir up controversy, I will refrain from comment in the the future. And in the words of Rooster Cogburn, "I bow out! I wash my hands!"

Re: HF Buck....TOO FUNNY [Re: 5Redman8] #8276383 05/25/21 08:22 PM
I
ILUVBIGBUCKS Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
I
The point is....it is almost as funny as your reactions!!

What is funny?
What the guys says in short video clip while watching a guy holding a set of sheds?

I have no idea who the guy talking is but in 10 seconds he managed to come across as someone with a huge chip on his shoulder that evidently thinks he is better than almost everybody else.
10 seconds and could instantly tell I didn't like him at all.

High fence, low fence, no fence, it really doesn't matter as long as you're hunting!
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide