Forums46
Topics538,235
Posts9,734,626
Members87,075
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
Re: Favorite professional athlete of all time. [Re: DocHorton] #7820634 04/27/20 04:44 AM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by DocHorton
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter
I have learned something in this thread....since I can pass an AF PFT test I am a better athlete than Peyton Manning...just wait til I tell my wife. roflmao

And, I was a better athlete than him when I was 14! Coulda made millions!

Well Doc actually made his, so he did all right, you just peaked to early roflmao

Come Doc you are giving some QB’s way to much credit.

Yeah buddy, I scored over 90 too. Shoulda played pro ball instead of digging ditches in peoples mouths. roflmao

I realize being the most physically gifted (big, fast, and strong) and being an elite athlete (the top of ones sport) are not the same, but have some overlap. I agree basketball players are more physically gifted than golfers, but to say Peyton Manning isn't athletic is kind of crazy. Also, becoming an elite athlete isn't about physical gifts only, there's a mental side to it, and in that regard Peyton is probably the best ever. No doubt, he isn't the most athletic, as are most QB's compared to LB's or DE's, but that's where the mental component to becoming elite comes into play.

If we are talking extreme physical gifts compared to size gymnasts are probably the most athletic of any sport...those ladies and dudes can do things that are nuts.

Concur on gymnastics.

Just think the Doc route lets you be able to still talk and walk at 60.

I’m not saying Payton isn’t one of the best QB ever but by definition he is not an athletic QB when compared to his peers. He didn’t beat you with amazing feats of athleticism. Not like he Jay Novak High hurdled any one or flutie tuck and go, or Mike Vick burned an 80 yard run down the middle etc. just not how he beat people, no body had to account and scheme for is athleticism. There for not an elite athletic ability in my mind.

But since we are putting golf in apparently in how great does that make Romo roflmao

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: Favorite professional athlete of all time. [Re: Duck_Hunter] #7820636 04/27/20 04:50 AM
S
Sneaky Online Content OP
THF Celebrity
OP Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Sneaky
Originally Posted by Sneaky

What’s not to believe? He wrote an article on juicing. It just takes a little research on the products he wrote about to know what’s what.

For the record, I’m not taking anything away from Cam. He’s an animal and he trains and hunts like one, regardless.

Cam is an athlete. Goggins is an athlete. Anyone who plays in the NFL is an athlete. There are varying degrees of athleticism. It’s not hard, guys.

Yeah, I know. I never argued that.

I was agreeing and expanding on what you said. Barry Bonds was a hall of famer before he started juicing. Using steroids doesn’t make you not an athlete, it allows you to be a better athlete (and is also cheating).

Ah, 10/4.

Re: Favorite professional athlete of all time. [Re: Sneaky] #7820637 04/27/20 04:52 AM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Gymnasts strength to weight ratio is elite in all categories.

Strength to weight is always been then measure.

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

Re: Favorite professional athlete of all time. [Re: Sneaky] #7820638 04/27/20 04:53 AM
10 Gauge Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
Bill Bates. No other athlete, in any sport, has demonstrated his mental and physical toughness, self-discipline, work ethic, and faith. What a great role model we have in Bill Bates.

If you have never read Shoot for the Star, you should do yourself a favor...

Last edited by Bryan C. Heimann; 04/27/20 04:53 AM.

1 Thessalonians 4:11-14
Re: Favorite professional athlete of all time. [Re: 10 Gauge] #7820641 04/27/20 04:55 AM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by Bryan C. Heimann
Bill Bates. No other athlete, in any sport, has demonstrated his mental and physical toughness, self-discipline, work ethic, and faith. What a great role model we have in Bill Bates.

If you have never read Shoot for the Star, you should do yourself a favor...

That’s a good one, he did have an equal on the other side. Jerry Rice. They flat outworked everyone

Re: Favorite professional athlete of all time. [Re: Sneaky] #7820643 04/27/20 05:05 AM
D
Duck_Hunter Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
[quote=Duck_Hunter]

Well Doc actually made his, so he did all right, you just peaked to early roflmao

You’re confusing athleticism as a whole and downplaying athletes to fit your definition. Goggins is an athlete - and a great one - just like Peyton Manning was an athlete and a great one.

I’m combine both your posts- in reply
Have you ever been to a College football or NFL conditioning program? Conditioning is limited at both levels. Normally a test and then light conditioning through out season. All drills are fundamental movements and schemes. Nothing over the top,

There are 65k NFL players and another 38k D1 level Football players, I doubt there are 65k people in the US running pre-qualifed ultra’s and finishing . 26 miles is far from 100 miles. More of a high school vs pro analogy.

We aren’t going to agree, heck there are only three colleges that I bet have ever actually made all their players run over 2 miles(outside of a punishment like bar fight) , and those colleges are not doing it because of the athletic program.

Long story short athletic and elite conditioning arent always synonymous.

Easier for me to break into 4.4’s or 400 bench or 315 clean then break 6 mile. And I actually spent over a year running 6-7 miles every morning 5 days a week.

65,000 NFL players?! What are you talking about? There are 53 players per team, there are 32 teams. Even if you count practice squad players, there is no where near 65,000 NFL players. There are far more D1 players than NFL players.

We don’t agree because you’re just full of it and hanging on to a completely ridiculous theory that Peyton Manning isn’t an athlete. He was the best player at his position in America’s most popular professional sport.

You brought up conditioning as some sort of metric of athleticism. Are ultra marathoners athletes? Yes! Are NFL QBs athletes! Yes!

Are some people more athletic than others? Yes! Do some sports require more athleticism than others? Yes! They’re all still athletes, just like rowers, hammer throwers, long jumpers, balance beam gymnasts, cross country skiers, sprint swimmers, tennis players, golfers, baseball players, softball players, soccer players, racquetball players, squash players, lousiers, downhill skiers, etc are all athletes.

And your statement about it being easier to break into the 4.4 40s and bench 400 or clean 315 than brea into a 6 minute mile (as laugh out loud funny as that is - because that’s an ABSURD claim) does not mean that someone who can’t do those things but can still play in the NFL isn’t an athlete. And I also question your ability to do any of those things. Oh, and by the way, colleges making their players do things like make their players run over two miles doesn’t mean the players can’t do them, or that they can’t train to do them; it just means they don’t need to train to do them for their sport. And that doesn’t make them any less of an athlete. Can Goggins run a steeple Chad at an Olympic pace? Can an Olympic marathon runner or speed skater catch a Hail Mary? Does either make the other less of an athlete?

In fact, many NFL players can’t do any of those things. A 4.4 40 is incredible. A lot of guys who run 4.4 can clean 315 or bench 400. Do you know how ridiculous that is?

Congrats on running 6-7 miles five times a week. I mean that sincerely. Congrats on being D1 in whatever sport you played. You’re just flat out wrong on this. Take the L. My goodness.

Edit: and you brought elite conditioning into a p conversation about athleticism, not us.

Last edited by Duck_Hunter; 04/27/20 05:16 AM.

Originally Posted by bill oxner
I just turned it on . I was looking bird dogs in the butt this morning.

[Linked Image]
Re: Favorite professional athlete of all time. [Re: BOBO the Clown] #7820644 04/27/20 05:06 AM
D
DocHorton Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
D
Gymnasts strength to weight ratio is elite in all categories.

Strength to weight is always been then measure.

Agreed.

Re: Favorite professional athlete of all time. [Re: Sneaky] #7820645 04/27/20 05:08 AM
D
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D
[quote=Duck_Hunter]

Yeah buddy, I scored over 90 too. Shoulda played pro ball instead of digging ditches in peoples mouths. roflmao

I realize being the most physically gifted (big, fast, and strong) and being an elite athlete (the top of ones sport) are not the same, but have some overlap. I agree basketball players are more physically gifted than golfers, but to say Peyton Manning isn't athletic is kind of crazy. Also, becoming an elite athlete isn't about physical gifts only, there's a mental side to it, and in that regard Peyton is probably the best ever. No doubt, he isn't the most athletic, as are most QB's compared to LB's or DE's, but that's where the mental component to becoming elite comes into play.

If we are talking extreme physical gifts compared to size gymnasts are probably the most athletic of any sport...those ladies and dudes can do things that are nuts.

Concur on gymnastics.

Just think the Doc route lets you be able to still talk and walk at 60.

I’m not saying Payton isn’t one of the best QB ever but by definition he is not an athletic QB when compared to his peers. He didn’t beat you with amazing feats of athleticism. Not like he Jay Novak High hurdled any one or flutie tuck and go, or Mike Vick burned an 80 yard run down the middle etc. just not how he beat people, no body had to account and scheme for is athleticism. There for not an elite athletic ability in my mind.

But since we are putting golf in apparently in how great does that make Romo roflmao

Now you’re backpedaling (very athletic of you). You said you didn’t consider Manning an athlete. That’s what you said. He wasn’t an athlete.

I already compared him to Mike Vick when you said he wasn’t an athlete, he was just a brain.

[Linked Image]
Re: Favorite professional athlete of all time. [Re: Sneaky] #7820648 04/27/20 05:19 AM
D
DocHorton Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
D
Elite athlete=combination of physical ability, skill, mental toughness/ability

Depending on the sport, the ratio of those 3 things is variable. Gymnast=all 3. Defensive End=more physical ability. Soccer=more skill. Golfer=more skill and mental, QB=more mental and skill than physical, Basketball=physical and skill, less mental...etc.

Re: Favorite professional athlete of all time. [Re: BOBO the Clown] #7820649 04/27/20 05:23 AM
D
DocHorton Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
D

Romo is clearly a world class athlete, both skilled and physically gifted in 2 sports, and that is extremely difficult to accomplish. I just think he didn't have the mental toughness that he needed to reach the top. JMO.

Re: Favorite professional athlete of all time. [Re: Duck_Hunter] #7820654 04/27/20 05:51 AM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
[quote=Duck_Hunter]

You’re confusing athleticism as a whole and downplaying athletes to fit your definition. Goggins is an athlete - and a great one - just like Peyton Manning was an athlete and a great one.

Have you ever been to a College football or NFL conditioning program? Conditioning is limited at both levels. Normally a test and then light conditioning through out season. All drills are fundamental movements and schemes. Nothing over the top,

There are 65k NFL players and another 38k D1 level Football players, I doubt there are 65k people in the US running pre-qualifed ultra’s and finishing . 26 miles is far from 100 miles. More of a high school vs pro analogy.

We aren’t going to agree, heck there are only three colleges that I bet have ever actually made all their players run over 2 miles(outside of a punishment like bar fight) , and those colleges are not doing it because of the athletic program.

Easier for me to break into 4.4’s or 400 bench or 315 clean then break 6 mile. And I actually spent over a year running 6-7 miles every morning 5 days a week.

65,000 NFL players?! What are you talking about? There are 53 players per team, there are 32 teams. Even if you count practice squad players, there is no where near 65,000 NFL players. There are far more D1 players than NFL players.

We don’t agree because you’re just full of it and hanging on to a completely ridiculous theory that Peyton Manning isn’t an athlete. He was the best player at his position in America’s most popular professional sport.

You brought up conditioning as some sort of metric of athleticism. Are ultra marathoners athletes? Yes! Are NFL QBs athletes! Yes!

Are some people more athletic than others? Yes! Do some sports require more athleticism than others? Yes! They’re all still athletes, just like rowers, hammer throwers, long jumpers, balance beam gymnasts, cross country skiers, sprint swimmers, tennis players, golfers, baseball players, softball players, soccer players, racquetball players, squash players, lousiers, downhill skiers, etc are all athletes.

And your statement about it being easier to break into the 4.4 40s and bench 400 or clean 315 than brea into a 6 minute mile (as laugh out loud funny as that is - because that’s an ABSURD claim) does not mean that someone who can’t do those things but can still play in the NFL isn’t an athlete. And I also question your ability to do any of those things. Oh, and by the way, colleges making their players do things like make their players run over two miles doesn’t mean the players can’t do them, or that they can’t train to do them; it just means they don’t need to train to do them for their sport. And that doesn’t make them any less of an athlete. Can Goggins run a steeple Chad at an Olympic pace? Can an Olympic marathon runner or speed skater catch a Hail Mary? Does either make the other less of an athlete?

In fact, many NFL players can’t do any of those things. A 4.4 40 is incredible. A lot of guys who run 4.4 can clean 315 or bench 400. Do you know how ridiculous that is?

Congrats on running 6-7 miles five times a week. I mean that sincerely. Congrats on being D1 in whatever sport you played. You’re just flat out wrong on this. Take the L. My goodness.

Oops I missed up my googling on NFL players #, I was wondering how there where more in NFL then college lol my bad.

I didn’t run that far because I wanted to. It’s not absurd to know you can increase you 40 time with a) learning how to run the 40 b)plyometrics based of you progression in the 40.

Per second knee surgery, I ran 4.44 and 4.46 for Avezzano two different years. And 4.43 electric off the pad. Post knee surgery I still ran 4.51 with for combine with only two months to prepare and at my heaviest weight ever.

I still push press 225 now in my 40’s, but ya I’m full of [censored] lol. Not ridiculous, I wasn’t even in top 4 at my position strength wise, or top 10 on team. Played outside linebacker/safety.

most NFL players outside of skills would struggle with a 6 min mile. Just different ideology muscle wise.

You look at physical spectrum as far as size as athletic, when they do not necessarily go hand and hand. I know guys that got a NFL camp tryouts just of physical size, one didn’t even start.

Before you tell someone they are full of [censored] might want to meet them first. Just a thought

Re: Favorite professional athlete of all time. [Re: DocHorton] #7820656 04/27/20 06:01 AM
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal

Romo is clearly a world class athlete, both skilled and physically gifted in 2 sports, and that is extremely difficult to accomplish. I just think he didn't have the mental toughness that he needed to reach the top. JMO.

I just wanted to bring out the haters, Romo was an athlete. Half his passing yards where running for his life.

I think he had mental toughness, just didn’t have opportunity via in front of him in his younger years before physical wear took its toll. Management thought games where won by big money receivers instead of lineman, and defense

Re: Favorite professional athlete of all time. [Re: Sneaky] #7820659 04/27/20 06:47 AM
P
pdr55 Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
P
Charlie Tolar, Houston Oilers.
All 5’ 5” and 195 lbs. of him.
Built like a fireplug.
He taught Earl Campbell how to run a football.

If you`re running down my country, man,
You`re walking on the fighting side of me. (Merle)
Re: Favorite professional athlete of all time. [Re: Sneaky] #7820660 04/27/20 08:49 AM
R
Ruger1980 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
R
Jim Thorpe

Re: Favorite professional athlete of all time. [Re: Sneaky] #7820688 04/27/20 11:14 AM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
"Now his drive is freakish, but that’s obtainable by anyone that truly wants it." Flat out wrong. Lots want it, but few have the gumption & backbone to acquire it.

Re: Favorite professional athlete of all time. [Re: Sneaky] #7820819 04/27/20 01:46 PM
K
KWood_TSU Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
K
popcorn

Didn't this turn out lovely.

First, I want to apologize to Peyton, who will never read this, but I never thought someone wouldn't call him an athlete.

Now a quick question, it obviously takes physical strength to do this, but what is accomplishing this? I'm pretty sure someone that isn't athletic can't beat this.
Yes, that is me.

Also, hears the definition of Athlete from Merriams
"a person who is trained or skilled in exercises, sports, or games requiring physical strength, agility, or stamina"

Amat Victoria Curam - Victory Loves Preparation
Re: Favorite professional athlete of all time. [Re: Sneaky] #7820827 04/27/20 01:49 PM
H
H2O Seeker Online Content
Tracker
Online Content
Tracker
H
Earl Campbell - Football
Nolan Ryan - Baseball
Moses Malone - Basketball
Gordie Howe - Hockey

[Linked Image]
Grateful for every sunrise and sunset I get to witness. - Jason
Re: Favorite professional athlete of all time. [Re: Sneaky] #7820829 04/27/20 01:51 PM
D
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
D

Oops I missed up my googling on NFL players #, I was wondering how there where more in NFL then college lol my bad.

I didn’t run that far because I wanted to. It’s not absurd to know you can increase you 40 time with a) learning how to run the 40 b)plyometrics based of you progression in the 40.

Per second knee surgery, I ran 4.44 and 4.46 for Avezzano two different years. And 4.43 electric off the pad. Post knee surgery I still ran 4.51 with for combine with only two months to prepare and at my heaviest weight ever.

I still push press 225 now in my 40’s, but ya I’m full of [censored] lol. Not ridiculous, I wasn’t even in top 4 at my position strength wise, or top 10 on team. Played outside linebacker/safety.

most NFL players outside of skills would struggle with a 6 min mile. Just different ideology muscle wise.

You look at physical spectrum as far as size as athletic, when they do not necessarily go hand and hand. I know guys that got a NFL camp tryouts just of physical size, one didn’t even start.

Before you tell someone they are full of [censored] might want to meet them first. Just a thought

I’m very aware of how to increase your 40 time (or your mile time, or your five mile time, etc).

I claimed your full of it, because you said “it would be easier...” which means you, today, could train to run a 4.4 40 yard dash, which is absurd. I didn’t say you couldn’t ever run a 4.4 40. I read what you wrote, which meant you could train to do all of those things TODAY. You’re in your 40s and you’re running the fastest 40 yard dash for all the running backs in the 2019 combine? And benching 400 pounds and cleaning 315?

Congrats. You’re JJ Watt with DeShaun Jackson speed.

I mean this sincerely, if you can do all that in your 40s, you are my favorite athlete of all time. That’s the most impressive thing I’ve ever heard.

[Linked Image]
Re: Favorite professional athlete of all time. [Re: Sneaky] #7820849 04/27/20 02:09 PM
H
H2O Seeker Online Content
Tracker
Online Content
Tracker
H
[quote=BOBO the Clown][quote=Duck_Hunter]

I’m very aware of how to increase your 40 time (or your mile time, or your five mile time, etc).

I claimed your full of it, because you said “it would be easier...” which means you, today, could train to run a 4.4 40 yard dash, which is absurd. I didn’t say you couldn’t ever run a 4.4 40. I read what you wrote, which meant you could train to do all of those things TODAY. You’re in your 40s and you’re running the fastest 40 yard dash for all the running backs in the 2019 combine? And benching 400 pounds and cleaning 315?

Congrats. You’re JJ Watt with DeShaun Jackson speed.

I mean this sincerely, if you can do all that in your 40s, you are my favorite athlete of all time. That’s the most impressive thing I’ve ever heard.

I can't find the beginning of this but it did catch my attention. Athleticism, Strength, Speed, Movement, and Conditioning are all aspects that can be trained/improved but have a ceiling dependent upon many factors. I highlighted in red the comment about the 40. The most important factor is mechanics. You can "learn how" to run the 40 and do plyos until your legs fail but if your mechanics are poor your time will not improve.

On another note...the 40 yard dash is the worst 'test' in any sport and the reason it is kept around is for show. I tell athletes if you are running 40 yards in 1 direction on the field something really good is happening or something really bad. You either are beating everybody; got beat; or runing off the field for halftime.

Last edited by H2O Seeker; 04/27/20 02:17 PM. Reason: Typo

[Linked Image]
Grateful for every sunrise and sunset I get to witness. - Jason
Re: Favorite professional athlete of all time. [Re: Sneaky] #7820853 04/27/20 02:13 PM
H
Hudbone Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
H
I wonder what Jimmy the Greek would have had to say about this thread?

Re: Favorite professional athlete of all time. [Re: Duck_Hunter] #7820882 04/27/20 02:33 PM
J
Jgraider Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
J
Originally Posted by Jgraider
http://sportsmedforthemasses.com/10-tests-measuring-athletic-functional-performance/

1. Subjective/Objective Self-Assessment (Questionnaire, Body Measurements
2. Posture Assessment
3. Functional Movement Screen/Biomechanical Analysis
4. Single-leg squat:
5. Vertical Jump Tests – Double Vertical Jump (DVJ) for technique, Vertical Jump (VJ) for height
6. Med Ball Chest Pass
7. Acceleration and Agility testing: 10-Yard Sprint, Spider Test, & 5-10-5 Pro Agility
8. Push-up/Pull-up Challenge
9. Core Endurance testing (plank, side plank R & L, prone double leg raise)
10. Sprint Endurance Testing

Keep linking to your personal blog. Nobody cares. Show me where today’s pro golfers can’t do that. Show me where someone on this forum can’t do that? Edit, I already read and responded to that list.

Athleticism is a spectrum, for crying out loud.

Being the best exerciser doesn’t make you the most athletic. Being the least athletic doesn’t make you not an athlete. Insanity.

It's not my blog, quite obviously. There are numerous sites where you can go to test a person's athleticism. I didn't write any of them. I can't help it if you can't fathom what it takes to determine whether someone is athletic or not. I keep remembering Mickelson's famous leap at the Master's when he won his first. Must have soared to at least a 5" vertical.

Re: Favorite professional athlete of all time. [Re: Jgraider] #7820887 04/27/20 02:38 PM
K
KWood_TSU Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
K
http://sportsmedforthemasses.com/10-tests-measuring-athletic-functional-performance/

2. Posture Assessment
4. Single-leg squat:
5. Vertical Jump Tests – Double Vertical Jump (DVJ) for technique, Vertical Jump (VJ) for height
6. Med Ball Chest Pass
7. Acceleration and Agility testing: 10-Yard Sprint, Spider Test, & 5-10-5 Pro Agility

Keep linking to your personal blog. Nobody cares. Show me where today’s pro golfers can’t do that. Show me where someone on this forum can’t do that? Edit, I already read and responded to that list.

Being the best exerciser doesn’t make you the most athletic. Being the least athletic doesn’t make you not an athlete. Insanity.

It's not my blog, quite obviously. There are numerous sites where you can go to test a person's athleticism. I didn't write any of them. I can't help it if you can't fathom what it takes to determine whether someone is athletic or not. I keep remembering Mickelson's famous leap at the Master's when he won his first. Must have soared to at least a 5" vertical.

Oh yes, bc he was trying to slam dunk a basketball lol. He didn't need to jump high, he jumped from excitement. Why do you think that was his best effort at a vertical?

Re: Favorite professional athlete of all time. [Re: H2O Seeker] #7820888 04/27/20 02:39 PM
J
Jgraider Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
J
Originally Posted by H2O Seeker

I can't find the beginning of this but it did catch my attention. Athleticism, Strength, Speed, Movement, and Conditioning are all aspects that can be trained/improved but have a ceiling dependent upon many factors. I highlighted in red the comment about the 40. The most important factor is mechanics. You can "learn how" to run the 40 and do plyos until your legs fail but if your mechanics are poor your time will not improve.

On another note...the 40 yard dash is the worst 'test' in any sport and the reason it is kept around is for show. I tell athletes if you are running 40 yards in 1 direction on the field something really good is happening or something really bad. You either are beating everybody; got beat; or runing off the field for halftime.

How else would you recommend determining how fast someone is? You can have the greatest mechanics in the world, but you can't teach,coach, workout your way to a 4.5 second 40 if you are a 5.5 second forty guy. Won't happen. You also can't work your way to a 36" vertical if you're a 20" vertical guy. You can see improvement, but there's a limit. That's why elite level athletes are capable....they have elite level ability.

Why do you recon they (scouts, etc) make baseball guys run a 60 yd dash at camps?

Re: Favorite professional athlete of all time. [Re: KWood_TSU] #7820889 04/27/20 02:40 PM
J
Jgraider Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
J
Originally Posted by KWood_TSU

2. Posture Assessment
4. Single-leg squat:
6. Med Ball Chest Pass

Oh yes, bc he was trying to slam dunk a basketball lol. He didn't need to jump high, he jumped from excitement. Why do you think that was his best effort at a vertical?

Mickelson is jello soft, any idiot can tell that by looking at him.

Re: Favorite professional athlete of all time. [Re: Jgraider] #7820902 04/27/20 02:47 PM
K
KWood_TSU Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
K

Mickelson is jello soft, any idiot can tell that by looking at him.

But he's an Athlete by the very definition of the word.
and I highly doubt he's jello soft.

And I'm sure every run of the mill office worker, and non physical sports person has calves like these.
You don't have muscular definition unless you're an athlete.

https://www.facebook.com/ESPN/videos/374314476535605/

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide