Forums46
Topics544,379
Posts9,809,868
Members87,554
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Three classes of hunters and who's the face of the american hunter? [Re: BOBO the Clown] #7801290 04/09/20 10:20 PM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
Originally Posted by freerange
Dang, I get busy for a day and this thread takes off. This public land discussion has really skewed a little off topic. I know it started with comments on high income vs low income hunters but that was never ever a point of major importance in the OPs original post. His premise, and a good one, was to discuss how non hunters perceive hunters and what we should do about it. I already made a very very long post offering my opinion so this now is just an attempt to nudge back on topic. Maybe somebody start a new thread on public land hunting in Texas.
Also, Mickeyhft is relatively new to our Forum and what a great contributor he appears to be. Excellent posts sir!!!!! I don’t put equal weight on everyones posts but ill be on the lookout for yours.

It’s easy...

Be cognizant of social media’s reach, don’t be scared to learn the biological and ecology aspect of hunting(we hunt to keep numbers in check means to a non-hunter that we just shouldn’t shoot predators, aka not a very good defense agruement), be consumptive in you take, be knowledge about hunting dollars in reference to conservation, be knowledge about sustainability model of hunting.. etc. The general non hunting public aren’t against hunting, but they are not overly educated in it either.

If you don’t care to be engaging in defense of hunting that’s fine, just remember social media reach including if you think a post will Just be seen by friends.....

And most of all don’t be a donkey and publicly bash a style of hunting and then have a fund raiser doing the exact same thing you just bashed people about!!!

Sorry free range not directed at you per say. Last part I was taking a shot at Texas chapter of BHA

Bottom line, never trust a man whose uncle was eaten by cannibals.-Sen Joni Ernst
Re: Three classes of hunters and who's the face of the american hunter? [Re: txtrophy85] #7802124 04/10/20 07:20 PM
1860.colt Online Content
emoji colt.45
Online Content
emoji colt.45
Tis the elmer type, low-income just trying put food on d grill & for chillen
Got on texasHF ta see if any one wanted ta do some hog hunts on WMA.

i couldnt walk a mile in ya'lls foot steps, i gots small feet..

pappy

flag

i'm postaddic
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide