Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: That didnt take long [Re: DWB Montana] #7618899 09/28/19 11:03 PM
B
brokenpole Offline
Tracker
Tracker
B
But you do not do anything to stop housing development. And yes Texas will go liberal in the next 10 years. I hate it but population rules right?

Re: That didnt take long [Re: BOBO the Clown] #7618901 09/28/19 11:04 PM
W
Western Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
W
DWB, we have only been strong conservative IIRC since late 80's, early 90's We almost "recovered" but we have sustained heavy damage from left and right coasters.. bang

If at first you dont succeed, then skydiving is not for you..

"Don't trust everything you read on the Internet"- Abraham Lincoln

Dennis

Re: That didnt take long [Re: BOBO the Clown] #7618904 09/28/19 11:09 PM
B
brokenpole Offline
Tracker
Tracker
B
See the thread UK bans imports. Coming to America boys

Re: That didnt take long [Re: brokenpole] #7618936 09/29/19 12:18 AM
D
DWB Montana Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
D
[quote=brokenpole]But you do not do anything to stop housing development. And yes Texas will go liberal in the next 10 years. I hate it but population rules right?
What? Housing development? You ever been here to Montana? Sure does not sound like it. I pray your are wrong, you have to remember, in the end...God's will, will be done.

Re: That didnt take long [Re: brokenpole] #7619223 09/29/19 03:15 PM
BOBO the Clown Online Content OP
kind of a big deal
OP Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted by brokenpole
Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
Originally Posted by brokenpole
No sir I did not miss that point. When prepping for a hunt is this not one thing to consider? Yes the management is terrible, but if your going into a known situation why do you go unprepared or go at all. That’s why deer hunting in Texas has became so watered down. Every acre every deer totally managed down to offspring

I’m reading this as you think we should just stop hunting in or around the 30 million acres that includes the GYES because grizzly numbers are unchecked?

Being prepared and on the look out is a given. For the most part these guys aren’t being idiots, and they where prepared thus why they are still alive. It’s one thing if it’s a on off every few years. That’s just technically a statistical probability of sooner or later.

What we have now is an unprecedented exponential increase of attacks with no end in sight. In other words we have past the might happen to its going to happen. If it’s a given to happen, then prepared because offensive instead of defensive and you arent actually hunting grouse, pheasants, elk and mule deer anymore. When it became to dangerous to hunt and they shut down hunting, what happens to the hunting population and income that goes directly to wildlife conservation

Let’s look at this as a comparison. First of all know that I lean so far to the right that I almost fall over. Population control got out of hand with the grizzlies because of bad conservation management. I agree that point. I do know this when a quail population out grows it’s resources it has a die off, part of nature right. The grizzlies are doing what we let them do. Expand their territory. As humans we are expanding unchecked also. In 50 years hunting will be a thing of the past except for the few that will pay 50k to shoot a deer or whatever in a completely managed environment. We already see this in high fence and Africa trips right. I love to hunt and fish. I take my son as much as I can because I know he won’t get the opportunity as much when he gets older. Just like I had more opportunity when I was young. Resources. Enjoy them while you can. We can all learn how to make pottery I guess

First bear numbers aren’t a product of bad conservation management, just the opposite recovery from being endangered is one of the US’s great conservation success stories ever, the current problem is the lefts intervention to keep management out of state hands.

There is a reason why we keep bringing up the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem, it’s the most suitable habitat with the least likelihood of human issue. When bear population saturated the GYES and dispersal puts them far out side the GYES then you have imminent human conflict

Bottom line, never trust a man whose uncle was eaten by cannibals.-Sen Joni Ernst
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide