Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Zeke got paid [Re: Buzzsaw] #7598276 09/05/19 12:42 AM
Guy Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
ZEKE's back

Deal with it haters partyon555

The haters really make me laugh and scratch my head. They are so preoccupied with hating the cowboys, there is something going on here mentally I just do not grasp. I hate baseball, most boring sport in the world, therefor I do not post on baseball threads. But that is just me I guess..SMH.

Re: Zeke got paid [Re: Guy] #7598285 09/05/19 12:46 AM
N
NDN98 Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by Guy
Originally Posted by Stub
Double edged sword here!

I have been a Cowboy fan since their inception.

Zeke led the league in rushing two out of the three years he has played, would be three in a row if he would not have been suspended for 6 games the year he did not win.
Hate the fact that he had two more years on his contract and he and his agent choked the Jones because of the mere fact that the Boys have their best chance to go to the SuprBone for the first time in 4 ever.

Being the Cowboy fan that I am and the realist that I try to be, Zeke is about Zeke and his party life which does not equate to a football player that the team can count on to take the Cowboys to the promise land or any place else! Zeke please prove me wrong and Jerry and Stephen have you ever just thrown you wallet into the fire pit, I think you just did.

Jerry knows what he is doing. Jerry does a win-win deal.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/201...look-great-for-both-zeke-and-the-cowboys

That is a much better deal for the Cowboys than what is being reported on ESPN and other websites.

Re: Zeke got paid [Re: NORML as can be] #7598408 09/05/19 04:11 AM
D
DocHorton Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
D
Originally Posted by Choctaw
Originally Posted by NORML as can be
Should give over 3/4 it to St. Jude in Memphis Tennessee.

Have you given 3/4 of your earnings to St. Jude in Memphis, TN?

Originally Posted by NORML as can be
I'm not over paid.

Easy to say what someone else should do with their money....

Zeke's employer seems ok with paying him.

The Dallas Cowboys had $920 Million in revenue last year with $420 Million in profit....they paid their players about $190 Million. Seems like Jerry is getting a great deal on his player investment.

The Cowboys have a ton of cap room and most of their good players, minus Dak and Amari, are locked up for a long time. Jerry wants to win another SB now and this is their best shot.

Re: Zeke got paid [Re: NDN98] #7598410 09/05/19 04:21 AM
D
DocHorton Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
D
Originally Posted by NDN98
Originally Posted by Guy
Double edged sword here!

Zeke led the league in rushing two out of the three years he has played, would be three in a row if he would not have been suspended for 6 games the year he did not win.
Hate the fact that he had two more years on his contract and he and his agent choked the Jones because of the mere fact that the Boys have their best chance to go to the SuprBone for the first time in 4 ever.

Being the Cowboy fan that I am and the realist that I try to be, Zeke is about Zeke and his party life which does not equate to a football player that the team can count on to take the Cowboys to the promise land or any place else! Zeke please prove me wrong and Jerry and Stephen have you ever just thrown you wallet into the fire pit, I think you just did.

That is a much better deal for the Cowboys than what is being reported on ESPN and other websites.

Wow, yes that is a good deal. It's basically a 4 year/$50 Mil deal with team control for another 4 years after that. Little to no guarantees left and not much dead money after the first 4 years.

Re: Zeke got paid [Re: Mike W] #7598414 09/05/19 04:58 AM
T
Txduckman Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
It's a good deal. If he gets hurt or sucks it's a bad deal for a while. I don't think they wanted to pay that much for that long but it could work out very well. cowboy Of course Mahomes might kill us...

Re: Zeke got paid [Re: DocHorton] #7598476 09/05/19 11:25 AM
S
Stub Online Happy
THF Celebrity
Online Happy
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by DocHorton
Originally Posted by NDN98
Originally Posted by Guy
Double edged sword here!

Wow, yes that is a good deal. It's basically a 4 year/$50 Mil deal with team control for another 4 years after that. Little to no guarantees left and not much dead money after the first 4 years.

Again I hope Zeke earns his $$$$ and proves me wrong, but his actions off the field leads me to believe he will not be here long term. Just look at him from when we first got him to what he looks like now, if that was your child would you be concerned?

[Linked Image]

Fresh off the plane at DFW muyloco

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Stub; 09/05/19 12:15 PM.

texas flag

“I never forget a face—but in your case, I’ll be glad to make an exception.”
—Groucho Marx

Re: Zeke got paid [Re: Stub] #7598529 09/05/19 12:48 PM
B
Brother in-law Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity