Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Pit Bulls kill owner in Irving. [Re: Ramball36] #7469133 03/26/19 03:54 AM
H
helomech Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
H
Originally Posted by Ramball36
Just looked up her fb. She was a spanish lady with a couple of kids, no prison tats, looked like her house and yard were pretty dang nice, hell she was trying to sell a BMW 3 series just last week on marketplace. Does this fit helomech's stereotype of a "bad" pit bull owner?

I been avoiding this post, so stop bringing me up in it. I don't care what you believe. Pits are great dogs if raised right. They are no more prone to attack than other breeds, they are just better at it if they do it. All living creatures have bad apples, but I have been around tons of pits and never met a bad one. If you can't raise a pit to be social and lovable, maybe you should not raise any dogs. Now I am done with this ridiculous blaming of things. So please leave me out of it. Yall are as bad as liberals talking about bad guns. I will not answer any more of this stupid BS. Can't stand people blaming an entire breed of dogs or people for the actions of some. So please do us both a favor and leave me out of this stupid Sh*t.

Re: Pit Bulls kill owner in Irving. [Re: helomech] #7469143 03/26/19 04:12 AM
T
TXHOGSLAYER Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by helomech
Just looked up her fb. She was a spanish lady with a couple of kids, no prison tats, looked like her house and yard were pretty dang nice, hell she was trying to sell a BMW 3 series just last week on marketplace. Does this fit helomech's stereotype of a "bad" pit bull owner?

I been avoiding this post, so stop bringing me up in it. I don't care what you believe. Pits are great dogs if raised right. They are no more prone to attack than other breeds, they are just better at it if they do it. All living creatures have bad apples, but I have been around tons of pits and never met a bad one. If you can't raise a pit to be social and lovable, maybe you should not raise any dogs. Now I am done with this ridiculous blaming of things. So please leave me out of it. Yall are as bad as liberals talking about bad guns. I will not answer any more of this stupid BS. Can't stand people blaming an entire breed of dogs or people for the actions of some. So please do us both a favor and leave me out of this stupid Sh*t.

You put yourself smack dab in the middle of this Sh*t by defending a bastard breed. Deal with it, kill them all.

LETS GO BRANDON
Re: Pit Bulls kill owner in Irving. [Re: Roll-Tide] #7469145 03/26/19 04:18 AM
S
Sneaky Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
Hey, pit bull lovin man....you been called.

Re: Pit Bulls kill owner in Irving. [Re: Roll-Tide] #7469153 03/26/19 04:41 AM
B
Bullfrog Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
Helomech does speak truth fellas. Txhogslayer I thought you loved all of Gods creatures! up

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by machinist
Man if I knew what Oxner knows I could throw away what I know
Re: Pit Bulls kill owner in Irving. [Re: helomech] #7469159 03/26/19 05:11 AM
Duck_Hunter Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity

Wow...

Originally Posted by bill oxner
I just turned it on . I was looking bird dogs in the butt this morning.

[Linked Image]
Re: Pit Bulls kill owner in Irving. [Re: Roll-Tide] #7469213 03/26/19 11:50 AM
S
scalebuster Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Comparing guns to dogs is ridiculous. Guns dont have a mind of their own.

I used to raise and fight game chickens. I bred them to fight. They are naturally aggressive, some are man fighters and thats genetic. I never did care for dog fighting but thats what these pit bulls were bred for. Thats why they are so dangerous. Pits have their place. If I wanted to fight dogs or needed one to catch a pig then Id own Pits. I dont understand with all of the dog breeds out there why anyone would choose a pit bull to play with their children or keep in a yard. I guess owning a Pit makes some men feel like a tough guy. You can break some dogs from fighting. But for Pits, aggression and fighting are in their blood.

Re: Pit Bulls kill owner in Irving. [Re: Roll-Tide] #7469220 03/26/19 12:08 PM
L
Lazyjack Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
L
The fact the dogs were in an upscale vet clinic indicates the lifestyle theses dogs had. She was boarding two large breed dogs rather than have them in the Animal Control ffacility.

If the 2nd amendment was written just to include guns for hunting, why is there not an amendment to protect fishing poles?
Re: Pit Bulls kill owner in Irving. [Re: Roll-Tide] #7469229 03/26/19 12:18 PM
J
Jimbo Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
J
If you bred a Glock with a Chihuahua you get a Pit Bull.

Thursday at 12:45 PM
Once i learned that i didn't "NEED" to kill something, and that if i did kill something all the fun stopped and work began, i was a much better hunter.
Re: Pit Bulls kill owner in Irving. [Re: Roll-Tide] #7469246 03/26/19 12:50 PM
B
Bullfrog Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
Scalebuster, youre responsible for both of them. That all I was saying.

[Linked Image]
Re: Pit Bulls kill owner in Irving. [Re: Jimbo] #7469247 03/26/19 12:51 PM
B
Bullfrog Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by Jimbo
If you bred a Glock with a Chihuahua you get a Pit Bull.

Ohhhhhhh no you didnt! roflmao

[Linked Image]
Re: Pit Bulls kill owner in Irving. [Re: scalebuster] #7469271 03/26/19 01:21 PM
Guy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by scalebuster

I used to raise and fight game chickens. I bred them to fight. They are naturally aggressive, some are man fighters and thats genetic. I never did care for dog fighting but thats what these pit bulls were bred for. Thats why they are so dangerous. Pits have their place. If I wanted to fight dogs or needed one to catch a pig then Id own Pits. I dont understand with all of the dog breeds out there why anyone would choose a pit bull to play with their children or keep in a yard. I guess owning a Pit makes some men feel like a tough guy. You can break some dogs from fighting. But for Pits, aggression and fighting are in their blood.

Exactly...

Re: Pit Bulls kill owner in Irving. [Re: helomech] #7469274 03/26/19 01:24 PM
Guy Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
I been avoiding this post

You posted on here 9 times, another false statement. rofl

Re: Pit Bulls kill owner in Irving. [Re: Guy] #7469318 03/26/19 02:07 PM
G
Gringo Bling Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Guy

That's hilarious. I was thinking exactly the same thing- I wouldn't exactly say that's avoiding the topic.

At any rate, it's absolutely nonsensical to imply that users on this forum (a hunting forum where we all own guns, mind you) are anti-gun liberals because completely obvious facts and statistics prove that pit bulls are the most aggressive, killing breed in existence. 2nd place isnt even close and this is despite the fact that pits are only the 62nd most-owned dog in the US.

Re: Pit Bulls kill owner in Irving. [Re: scalebuster] #7469364 03/26/19 02:50 PM
M
mow Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
M
Originally Posted by scalebuster

this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^x100%

Re: Pit Bulls kill owner in Irving. [Re: Gringo Bling] #7469394 03/26/19 03:07 PM
R
redchevy Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
R
Originally Posted by Gringo Bling
Originally Posted by Guy

That's hilarious. I was thinking exactly the same thing- I wouldn't exactly say that's avoiding the topic.

At any rate, it's absolutely nonsensical to imply that users on this forum (a hunting forum where we all own guns, mind you) are anti-gun liberals because completely obvious facts and statistics prove that pit bulls are the most aggressive, killing breed in existence. 2nd place isn’t even close and this is despite the fact that pits are only the 62nd most-owned dog in the US.

Think some folks need to read that ^^^ again. The numbers do not lie.

It's hell eatin em live
Re: Pit Bulls kill owner in Irving. [Re: helomech] #7469418 03/26/19 03:21 PM
T
titan2232 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T

I agree with this 100%

I was raised around pit bulls (good family dogs and ones raised for the wrong reasons) and I believe them to be a mild mannered dog in a "normal" human beings hand. Raise them with love and respect as you would any other breed and they're a perfect family dog.

My pitbull (inside dog at my grandmother's house now) will be 14 years old in July. He's all grey now, joints are hurting, but he'll still play fetch with me and open the screen door on his own. Biggest baby lap dog you've ever seen.

Re: Pit Bulls kill owner in Irving. [Re: Gringo Bling] #7469450 03/26/19 03:42 PM
Duck_Hunter Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Gringo Bling
Originally Posted by Guy

At any rate, it's absolutely nonsensical to imply that users on this forum (a hunting forum where we all own guns, mind you) are anti-gun liberals because completely obvious facts and statistics prove that pit bulls are the most aggressive, killing breed in existence. 2nd place isnt even close and this is despite the fact that pits are only the 62nd most-owned dog in the US.

The only retort that needs to be made about the liberals and guns comparison to show its a terrible one, is that guns are inanimate objects and pit bulls have brains, emotions and can act on their own. Guns dont kill people; people with guns do. People with pit bulls dont kill people; pit bulls do (not saying pit bull owners dont have liability).

[Linked Image]
Re: Pit Bulls kill owner in Irving. [Re: titan2232] #7469454 03/26/19 03:43 PM
Duck_Hunter Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted by titan2232

I agree with this 100%

I was raised around pit bulls (good family dogs and ones raised for the wrong reasons) and I believe them to be a mild mannered dog in a "normal" human beings hand. Raise them with love and respect as you would any other breed and they're a perfect family dog.

My pitbull (inside dog at my grandmother's house now) will be 14 years old in July. He's all grey now, joints are hurting, but he'll still play fetch with me and open the screen door on his own. Biggest baby lap dog you've ever seen.

Why is your pit bull at your grandmothers house?

[Linked Image]
Re: Pit Bulls kill owner in Irving. [Re: titan2232] #7469473 03/26/19 03:56 PM
TX_LT230FH Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter

Until he latches on to Granny's face and won't let go- he's the sweetest thing.

[Linked Image]
Re: Pit Bulls kill owner in Irving. [Re: Ramball36] #7469474 03/26/19 03:56 PM
dogcatcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

That doesn't really mean anything. I knew this guy, a minority, clean cut had a respectable job, made good money, drove a nice car, lived in upscale neighborhood. Most people thought he was a pretty decent guy, an Army veteran, church member, that attended church. Then one day the Feds came a knocking, they had a few indictments for dealing in drugs on the guy.

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Re: Pit Bulls kill owner in Irving. [Re: Duck_Hunter] #7469496 03/26/19 04:09 PM
T
titan2232 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter

I agree with this 100%

Why is your pit bull at your grandmothers house?

Because that dog grew up there and she was too attached to him to let him leave with me. She's down to only two dogs and I wouldn't take him from her.

Re: Pit Bulls kill owner in Irving. [Re: TX_LT230FH] #7469504 03/26/19 04:16 PM
T
titan2232 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted by TX_LT230FH

He's been in her house and/or on her property for nearly 14 years and has always been an inside dog. The only fate my grandma will face with that dog is her pain when he dies.

Re: Pit Bulls kill owner in Irving. [Re: helomech] #7469529 03/26/19 04:31 PM
6InARowMakeItGo Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity

You mad bro? roflmao

🍻
Re: Pit Bulls kill owner in Irving. [Re: titan2232] #7469530 03/26/19 04:32 PM
R
redchevy Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
R
Originally Posted by TX_LT230FH

He's been in her house and/or on her property for nearly 14 years and has always been an inside dog. The only fate my grandma will face with that dog is her pain when he dies.

That's real sweet... now reference the numbers in the graph above.

It's hell eatin em live
Re: Pit Bulls kill owner in Irving. [Re: Roll-Tide] #7469617 03/26/19 05:48 PM
T
titan2232 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
I don't need to reference shiat. I've got real world experience brah.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide