Daven Offline
Tracker
Tracker
D
Originally Posted By: PSHOT
Originally Posted By: Daven
Originally Posted By: _Lee
Originally Posted By: maximumintensityretriever
How much time is she getting out and working every day? A tired puppy is a good puppy.

I was thinking this was partly my fault. She's in the kennel on average 730am-2pm (I need to get better about this) but I work with her about 3 times a week about 25 min and just goof off play fetch in the back yard about an hour a day.

Just outta curiosity, why do you even have the dog? But, since you do, wipe some jalepino juice on the remotes. Should work quick... As for going to the bathroom after handling it yourself, shouldn't be a problem.. All good little boys and girls are taught to wash their hands before and after going... If you forget, it'll just be a warm reminder that you should spend more time wifda dog. Good luck...

What? People that work shouldnt own a dog?

Sure.... why not? If you have time..... Wife and I both work full time and have 6 dogs... Only time they go in a cage is when riding in the car... They don't stay in the house, but nothing outside is ruined... I could imagine they'd be nuts if locked up all day.....

Re: Won't quit chewing [Re: Daven] #5098859 05/04/14 06:34 AM
_
_Lee Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
_
How much time is she getting out and working every day? A tired puppy is a good puppy.

I was thinking this was partly my fault. She's in the kennel on average 730am-2pm (I need to get better about this) but I work with her about 3 times a week about 25 min and just goof off play fetch in the back yard about an hour a day.

Just outta curiosity, why do you even have the dog? But, since you do, wipe some jalepino juice on the remotes. Should work quick... As for going to the bathroom after handling it yourself, shouldn't be a problem..
All good little boys and girls are taught to wash their hands before and after going... If you forget, it'll just be a warm reminder that you should spend more time wifda dog. Good luck...

I'm sorry you don't agree with her being in a kennel during the day. I ordered new remotes and I guess it's been a little over two weeks and she hasn't touched them. As far as her being nuts in the house, she's not. And as far as whatever your talking about with bathrooms and washing hands I have no idea wtf you are talking about.

Re: Won't quit chewing [Re: _Lee] #5099019 05/04/14 03:14 PM
M
maximumintensityretriever Offline
Tracker
Tracker
M

Just outta curiosity, why do you even have the dog? But, since you do, wipe some jalepino juice on the remotes. Should work quick... As for going to the bathroom after handling it yourself, shouldn't be a problem..
All good little boys and girls are taught to wash their hands before and after going... If you forget, it'll just be a warm reminder that you should spend more time wifda dog. Good luck...

I'm sorry you don't agree with her being in a kennel during the day. I ordered new remotes and I guess it's been a little over two weeks and she hasn't touched them. As far as her being nuts in the house, she's not. And as far as whatever your talking about with bathrooms and washing hands I have no idea wtf you are talking about.

Although I'm not a fan of the jalepeno juice I will say that I agree it will only take one time getting it on your downstairs mixup and you will remember to wash your hands before you pee.

Tony Marshall
Maximum Intensity Retrievers
https://m.facebook.com/maximumintensity.retrievers
(903) 720-6842
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide