Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Can't get a hold of guide [Re: Navasot] #4738911 11/11/13 06:17 PM
dogcatcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
popcorn

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Re: Can't get a hold of guide [Re: Labman] #4738913 11/11/13 06:18 PM
N
Navasot Offline
Hollywood
Hollywood
N
Labman woooosa woooooosa its going to be ok

Re: Can't get a hold of guide [Re: Navasot] #4739032 11/11/13 07:02 PM
L
Labman Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
L
Originally Posted By: Navasot

Someone needs to grow a pair. I certainly don't lay down when someone try's to take advantage of me. Those guides would have felt my wrath and made some quick attitude adjustments. There probably still laughing at what they pulled and got away with.

Originally Posted by TractorTek/RedNek
Jager is like liquid xanax. Wake up looking like you fell in a tiger exhibit and crawled through a leech filled swamp to get out.
Re: Can't get a hold of guide [Re: Labman] #4739100 11/11/13 07:21 PM
B
beaversnipe Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
I looked their webside, and i would never have biiked with them. But then again, they are 50% cheaper then a goid outfitter, so expect 50% less quality i guess. If they are too busy pArtie, they should open a TT bar ir somethin.

www.TexasPondPoppers.com
Originally Posted by bill oxner
Loved my 4 inches. Well needed.

Hate Russians. Love happy endings. I saw snot fly. cheers

Re: Can't get a hold of guide [Re: Labman] #4739105 11/11/13 07:23 PM
B
Ben Lilly Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
Originally Posted By: Labman

Someone needs to grow a pair. I certainly don't lay down when someone try's to take advantage of me. Those guides would have felt my wrath and made some quick attitude adjustments. There probably still laughing at what they pulled and got away with.

Gotta agree with you there Labman, sometimes you have to make yourself heard. I know the guy that runs that operation and he has heard all about this from me already. By the looks of the pic y'all did alright though?? Wayne hit the nail on the head with the partying, when its time to work...its time to work.

Re: Can't get a hold of guide [Re: Labman] #4739122 11/11/13 07:31 PM
T
txhunter08 Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
T
sorry I was crawfishing cheers and trust me we had a nice talk with the guides and got everything settled on my account. but since you asked nicely it was southern bill buster
Originally Posted By: Labman

Re: Can't get a hold of guide [Re: txhunter08] #4739271 11/11/13 08:30 PM
B
Ben Lilly Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
Ok, so I can't stand by and listen to much of this without saying more now that you are throwing names out there. I don't think they were hungover or that there was any alcohol involved. The hunters did the majority of the shooting with just a few "back up" shots made by the guide. The guide did scout other holes after the hunt Saturday and didn't find anything so y'all hunted the same hole and limited out. You got 2 birds that you are having mounted..correct? You might want to post how much y'all were charged also. I've been self employed for 21 years and deal with this kind of stuff occasionally and it is hard to watch it play out. I really had to laugh when the guide told me that yall did not state any dissatisfaction while y'all were hunting. Knowing what I do about Patrick, this is a clear misrepresentation of him. They charge less due to the fact their overhead is lower and they don't have to pay lease and trespass fees, they are not discount hunts. When I first saw this thread, I called the owner and he said that he had been in contact throughout the week with the OP.
As far as to why you shot more birds Sunday, I doubt it was your mojo. I haven't been on a hunt this season that was guided, private or public that used one. Honestly, I think they are useless after September.
Here's the facts that are stated in this thread. You got a great price on 4 duck hunts, you shot private land with no "barneys' setting up 80 yards in front of you, the guides had you in the blind on time both mornings and you shot plenty of birds.
Please do not judge the young men and their new venture on this thread alone.

Re: Can't get a hold of guide [Re: Ben Lilly] #4739299 11/11/13 08:40 PM
garrett Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
I know where to start, I am just having a hard time getting up the energy to start

Attention rickym, this is not a troll post, just a good hearted fun type of post
Re: Can't get a hold of guide [Re: Ben Lilly] #4739348 11/11/13 08:59 PM
C
CodySmithSBB Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
C
My name is Cody Smith, I'm the co-founder of Southern Bill Busters guide service. This past weekends hunts all took place on my property and my time. I don't know how other people grew up hunting, but where I came from being in a blind before shooting time with decoys on the water is called on time, and 21 ducks over the weekend is called a successful. I'm not mother nature I have no control over the weather. I put our customers in a blind my associate and I thought would produce birds, and it did. As far as pre or post hunt, I thought went well, and the customer never voiced any problems. We accompanied the customer throughout the entire hunt(birds shot,cleaned,bagged), and even let them camp on the land free of charge. Until seeing this forum, we had no idea that the customers were displeased. I really wished that they would've voiced concerned before slandering us on a website. We started this company to help fund our education and believe we go above and beyond to fulfill a customers needs for lower price(due to hunting on my property not because the guide is lower quality). If you have any questions or concerns please contact me at (817) 999-4925.

Re: Can't get a hold of guide [Re: Ben Lilly] #4739361 11/11/13 09:04 PM
T
txhunter08 Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
T
You have 26 hunts booked with him and you have never hunted with him? as far as shooting birds I was pleased with the hunting ( I said that and also gave them a 6 out 10 for that)but I will not have some guy call me a liar I stayed at the camp by the gate and they never came back to scout the other pond on the property like they said they were, they even said if there were no birds on the other pond they were gonna move the decoys across the pond. all the birds were landing there. But the next morning they said were gonna stay there and move if the birds came in. Well by 730 we had one bird down and that was because me and the other guy hunting waded 15 yards and shot him flying over to the far far right of the blind not even close to the decoys. (guides recommendation). The water was deep so I told the guide I was gonna get back on land so I could work my dog (only reason I did a guided hunt) as far as the mojo your right i personally stop using it after the first split, But say what you want both guides were amazed with it 10 minutes with it out a group of reds landed perfectly in the decoys, Which was the first time that happened in both days. We shot 3 and while the dogs were out there retrieving them another group landed 2 feet from the mojo. Also on the mounted ducks its my buddys 3 duck hunt and we shot a American widgeon that was a pretty bird so yes he may get that mounted. I looked back on there website it says they scout prior that's crap the first morning we meet them at a store and they said they just drove 4 hours left at 1 from a frat party. Next morning one of the guideds wore bright pink nike shoes to the blind said they went to a small gathering and they lost track of time and forgot his waders at the house. I told the truth about my experience i have no reason to talk bad about there outfitters. Sounds like you must know them personally to book 26 hunts and never hunted with them that just blows my mind. IF not i hope you have a good experience, But i don't take to kindly of you bashing me for telling the truth it may not be what you wanted to hear, but its funny you had to call another guide to get ahold of the owner then all the sudden he finds out its on the internet and he calls me back and acts like a different person. my number is 903 314 1132 if you wanna talk about instead of bashing me on the internet when i have never done anything to you and also if you remember i had a hard time getting a hold of him a while back and understand that he is busy with school but i am active duty army and go to school full time with 2 kids and always call people back within 3 hours.
Originally Posted By: RoosterCogburn13
Ok, so I can't stand by and listen to much of this without saying more now that you are throwing names out there. I don't think they were hungover or that there was any alcohol involved. The hunters did the majority of the shooting with just a few "back up" shots made by the guide. The guide did scout other holes after the hunt Saturday and didn't find anything so y'all hunted the same hole and limited out. You got 2 birds that you are having mounted..correct? You might want to post how much y'all were charged also. I've been self employed for 21 years and deal with this kind of stuff occasionally and it is hard to watch it play out. I really had to laugh when the guide told me that yall did not state any dissatisfaction while y'all were hunting. Knowing what I do about Patrick, this is a clear misrepresentation of him. They charge less due to the fact their overhead is lower and they don't have to pay lease and trespass fees, they are not discount hunts. When I first saw this thread, I called the owner and he said that he had been in contact throughout the week with the OP.
As far as to why you shot more birds Sunday, I doubt it was your mojo. I haven't been on a hunt this season that was guided, private or public that used one. Honestly, I think they are useless after September.
Here's the facts that are stated in this thread. You got a great price on 4 duck hunts, you shot private land with no barneys setting up 80 yards in front of you, the guides had you in the blind on time both mornings and you shot plenty of birds.
Please do not judge the young men and their new venture on this post alone.

Re: Can't get a hold of guide [Re: CodySmithSBB] #4739380 11/11/13 09:09 PM
T
txhunter08 Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
T
yes we did voice it with the owner. Read my big post and tell me everything i said wasn't the truth. Slandering is when you lie i stated facts

Originally Posted By: CodySmithSBB
My name is Cody Smith, I'm the co-founder of Southern Bill Busters guide service. This past weekends hunts all took place on my property and my time. I don't know how other people grew up hunting, but where I came from being in a blind before shooting time with decoys on the water is called on time, and 21 ducks over the weekend is called a successful. I'm not mother nature I have no control over the weather. I put our customers in a blind my associate and I thought would produce birds, and it did. As far as pre or post hunt, I thought went well, and the customer never voiced any problems. We accompanied the customer throughout the entire hunt(birds shot,cleaned,bagged), and even let them camp on the land free of charge. Until seeing this forum, we had no idea that the customers were displeased. I really wished that they would've voiced concerned before slandering us on a website. We started this company to help fund our education and believe we go above and beyond to fulfill a customers needs for lower price(due to hunting on my property not because the guide is lower quality). If you have any questions or concerns please contact me at (817) 999-4925.

Re: Can't get a hold of guide [Re: txhunter08] #4739390 11/11/13 09:11 PM
J
john paul Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
J
popcorn

Originally Posted by garrett
I'm with GK because I like salty old dudes.
Re: Can't get a hold of guide [Re: john paul] #4739405 11/11/13 09:15 PM
C
Cochise Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
Originally Posted By: john paul
popcorn

Re: Can't get a hold of guide [Re: john paul] #4739409 11/11/13 09:16 PM
D
DuckCommanderCowboy28 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
D
Originally Posted By: john paul
popcorn

popcorn slinger

He that hath a beard is more than a youth, and he that hath no beard is less than a man.
[Linked Image]
Re: Can't get a hold of guide [Re: DuckCommanderCowboy28] #4739424 11/11/13 09:22 PM
B
Ben Lilly Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
bs

Re: Can't get a hold of guide [Re: Ben Lilly] #4739434 11/11/13 09:26 PM
garrett Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
bs

which part is a lie rooster? you cant just put up the BS flag without stating the facts that you know...thats amateur hour stuff bro

Attention rickym, this is not a troll post, just a good hearted fun type of post
Re: Can't get a hold of guide [Re: Ben Lilly] #4739438 11/11/13 09:26 PM
T
txhunter08 Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
T
903 314 1132 if you wanna talk. i think you know these guys on a personal level to test my integrity like this
bs

Re: Can't get a hold of guide [Re: CodySmithSBB] #4739439 11/11/13 09:27 PM
B
beaversnipe Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted By: CodySmithSBB
My name is Cody Smith, I'm the co-founder of Southern Bill Busters guide service. This past weekends hunts all took place on my property and my time. I don't know how other people grew up hunting, but where I came from being in a blind before shooting time with decoys on the water is called on time, and 21 ducks over the weekend is called a successful. I'm not mother nature I have no control over the weather. I put our customers in a blind my associate and I thought would produce birds, and it did. As far as pre or post hunt, I thought went well, and the customer never voiced any problems. We accompanied the customer throughout the entire hunt(birds shot,cleaned,bagged), and even let them camp on the land free of charge. Until seeing this forum, we had no idea that the customers were displeased. I really wished that they

would've voiced concerned before slandering us on a website. We started this company to help fund our education and believe we go above and beyond to fulfill a customers needs for lower price(due to hunting on my property not because the guide is lower quality). If you have any questions or concerns please contact me at (817) 999-4925.

My name is beaversnipe, i am founder, CEO, COO, president and vice president of beaversnipe corporation, a Delaware company, and I do approve above message.

www.TexasPondPoppers.com

Re: Can't get a hold of guide [Re: beaversnipe] #4739442 11/11/13 09:28 PM
garrett Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
very smart setting your corp up in Delaware

Re: Can't get a hold of guide [Re: garrett] #4739454 11/11/13 09:32 PM
B
Ben Lilly Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
Not a liar maybe, but maybe just crying a bit to hard. Just slow your roll, I helped you...not the other way around. You seem to bite anyones hand that gets near you, is this your normal character?

Re: Can't get a hold of guide [Re: Ben Lilly] #4739463 11/11/13 09:34 PM
B
Ben Lilly Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
Beaver's the best black bird guide in 3 states...skills are unmatched.

Re: Can't get a hold of guide [Re: Ben Lilly] #4739473 11/11/13 09:40 PM
B
beaversnipe Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
Beaver's the best black bird guide in 3 states...skills are unmatched.

unparalleled would be more appropriate

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N7MMTwIlWlU

www.TexasPondPoppers.com

Re: Can't get a hold of guide [Re: beaversnipe] #4739484 11/11/13 09:44 PM
B
Ben Lilly Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
You spelling is improving, the ESL classes must be helping.

Re: Can't get a hold of guide [Re: Ben Lilly] #4739491 11/11/13 09:46 PM
T
txhunter08 Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
T
when it comes to attacking my morals it tends to get to me. I didn't want be the one to throw there name out there but everybody wanted to know and they are entitled to that I told the truth even said we had a good hunt (killing duck wise). They are just starting out and can take this to better there company. I wish them and you the best luck.

Not a liar maybe, but maybe just crying a bit to hard. Just slow your roll, I helped you...not the other way around. You seem to bite anyones hand that gets near you, is this your normal character?

Re: Can't get a hold of guide [Re: Ben Lilly] #4739494 11/11/13 09:49 PM
B
beaversnipe Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
B
You spelling is improving, the ESL classes must be helping.

I'm also wearing a THF ankle bracelet that tases me everytime I misspelll, aaauw

www.TexasPondPoppers.com

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide