Forums46
Topics540,241
Posts9,760,076
Members87,213
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Somers (NY) PD officer caught on game camera stealing pro 2A sign [Re: Concho] #4625039 10/02/13 11:50 PM
C
cdoan02 Offline OP
Extreme Tracker
OP Offline
Extreme Tracker
C
Originally Posted By: Concho
Originally Posted By: BerettaOnyx686
You said yourself that you don't care to read the provided links, so how can you say that you want to wait till the facts are known when you don't care to read about the issue?

Unlike you internet rangers, I don't base my opinion on newspaper article or Youtube.......why not get the true story? You certainly won't get the real story from the media.

Concho. Let me make this clear to you: I AM NOT AN EFFING MORON. I take all news with a grain of salt. It is next to impossible to know actual facts in a story from media. Media will focus on facts that support whichever view they wish to push. The information I have gathered came from another forum, just like ours. NYfirearms.com. I read like 80 pages of 2 threads on that forum, the majority of them from before the story broke. It is an interesting read. That guy was NOT looking for Internet fame, or this crazy hassle. He simply wanted to support the 2nd amendment and repealing of the SAFE act by placing a sign. Then he wanted to catch his neighbor stealing his sign, which he belie...

What's the point. It's already been posted. By me. You openly admitted that you didn't even read my post, but you disagree with me, and that I'm a stupid kid.

Re: Somers (NY) PD officer caught on game camera stealing pro 2A sign [Re: dogcatcher] #4625045 10/02/13 11:52 PM
C
cdoan02 Offline OP
Extreme Tracker
OP Offline
Extreme Tracker
C
Originally Posted By: dogcatcher
Did you hear the one about the rest of the story? clap

clap

Re: Somers (NY) PD officer caught on game camera stealing pro 2A sign [Re: cdoan02] #4625319 10/03/13 01:18 AM
C
Concho Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
C
Originally Posted By: cdoan02
Originally Posted By: Concho
Originally Posted By: BerettaOnyx686
You said yourself that you don't care to read the provided links, so how can you say that you want to wait till the facts are known when you don't care to read about the issue?

Unlike you internet rangers, I don't base my opinion on newspaper article or Youtube.......why not get the true story? You certainly won't get the real story from the media.

Concho. Let me make this clear to you: I AM NOT AN EFFING MORON. I take all news with a grain of salt. It is next to impossible to know actual facts in a story from media. Media will focus on facts that support whichever view they wish to push. The information I have gathered came from another forum, just like ours. NYfirearms.com. I read like 80 pages of 2 threads on that forum, the majority of them from before the story broke. It is an interesting read. That guy was NOT looking for Internet fame, or this crazy hassle. He simply wanted to support the 2nd amendment and repealing of the SAFE act by placing a sign. Then he wanted to catch his neighbor stealing his sign, which he belie...

What's the point. It's already been posted. By me. You openly admitted that you didn't even read my post, but you disagree with me, and that I'm a stupid kid.

Ok, fair enough......but some of you guys wage full scale war on local governments, who have no political agenda.....most of those folks running cities have real jobs during the day and only try to make their communities better by serving elected office some nights......the attempts to pull them into some sort of mass conspiracy to deprive the people of their rights is silly. Most police officers I would venture to say, do not study the Constitution on a daily basis, they have many other laws passed by the Texas State Government to know and enforce......there is no liberal agenda by police, most that I know are conservative. I said very early in this debate that is the officer is acting on his own and against the law, fire him......but my guess is that he is supported by some union, so good luck with that.......

Re: Somers (NY) PD officer caught on game camera stealing pro 2A sign [Re: Concho] #4629453 10/04/13 11:26 AM
B
bigpigtx Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
B

Re: Somers (NY) PD officer caught on game camera stealing pro 2A sign [Re: bigpigtx] #4667901 10/17/13 11:21 AM
N
ntxtrapper Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
N
I love people who post stupid anti-police articles about nonsense because they have no knowledge of the field they are talking about, and then don't have enough class to admit when they are wrong. All is does is show they are uneducated in the topic and should keep quiet in the future.

Re: Somers (NY) PD officer caught on game camera stealing pro 2A sign [Re: ntxtrapper] #4686715 10/24/13 04:49 AM
C
cdoan02 Offline OP
Extreme Tracker
OP Offline
Extreme Tracker
C
Originally Posted By: ntxtrapper
I love people who post stupid anti-police articles about nonsense because they have no knowledge of the field they are talking about, and then don't have enough class to admit when they are wrong. All is does is show they are uneducated in the topic and should keep quiet in the future.

I love when people don't even bother to read posts that they comment on. Anyone that knows me, or bothers to read my posts, knows I am ooozing with class! Which is why I know you don't bother to read my posts. grin

Perhaps you'd like to clarify what field of knowledge you speak of, or topic to which I am uneducated?

You could try to enter into intelligent discussion and identify which statements/positions you disagree with, post facts to support your statement/position and/or disprove my statements/positions, and we could have a reasonable discussion on the matter! I am reasonable... If I find myself to be wrong, I'll admit it. If I make a mistake, I apologize! Everytime. Go look through my posts.

Or you can just do the old tell me I'm a dumbass and you're an expert, and go to bed feeling like the superior being that you are. I'm cool with either!

Re: Somers (NY) PD officer caught on game camera stealing pro 2A sign [Re: cdoan02] #4689080 10/25/13 01:35 AM
Squatch Offline
Tracker
Tracker
popcorn

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide