Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Obama and gun control [Re: krs_2007] #436118 10/07/08 04:10 PM
11BSquadScoutSniper Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
Quote:

wolverines to the end.

And I would like to say Thank You to all that served. I tried but could not pass the physical, even tried it 2 times. I fully respect you all.

Thank you, good fellas like yourself that support the troops wether our commander in chief is right or wrong make it easier on us all and a hand shake

Re: Obama and gun control [Re: onimo] #436119 10/07/08 05:53 PM
S
Sabrinavonbach Offline OP
Tracker
OP Offline
Tracker
S
That's not the way the Federal Government works. They won't give you a fight. If they want you they'll take you when you least expect it with overwhelming force and lock you up without bail. The media will make you look like a nutcase. They'll find your guns and send you to jail and guess what. Your best friend, who wants to avoid that tax lien or DWI conviction will give you up. They don't have to kill you, they just have to ruin you.

Re: Obama and gun control [Re: Sabrinavonbach] #436120 10/07/08 07:19 PM
H
Hoytman Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
H
I pray obama dont get elected but i have my black rifles ready and if i can afford more before the election im getting em cause im sure obama will try to ban em. Ya know as many people on here that are against obama he would never get elected but i think he will cause i dont think McCain is pushin obamas flaws no were near enough. Its time to take the gloves off and kick his butt!

(Sig Pic to be no more than 125 pixels tall)
Re: Obama and gun control [Re: Hoytman] #436121 10/07/08 07:27 PM
B
Bonehead Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
B
Starting tonight hopefully!! He needs to whoop his azz in tonight's debate.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind."..Dr.Suess
Re: Obama and gun control [Re: Sabrinavonbach] #436122 10/07/08 07:37 PM
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
Quote:

That's not the way the Federal Government works. They won't give you a fight. If they want you they'll take you when you least expect it with overwhelming force and lock you up without bail. The media will make you look like a nutcase. They'll find your guns and send you to jail and guess what. Your best friend, who wants to avoid that tax lien or DWI conviction will give you up. They don't have to kill you, they just have to ruin you.

As a sniper I am ALWAYS aware of my surroundings. And as soon as my CHL is issued I will always be ready!

Re: Obama and gun control [Re: Hoytman] #436123 10/07/08 07:43 PM
S
Tracker
OP Offline
Tracker
S
Yep Hoytman, it's a good idea to get ready. However if you buy a black rifle now there is going to be that pesky yellow form following you around. The government already will know who you are. If there was a California type assault weapon ban, you'd be among the first they'd look up. Also don't think that a bill of sale is going to help you or at least very much. Remember that even lying to the Feds is a crime. Best thing is to get a straw buyer, preferably an older gentleman who might get forgetful. Buy ammunition in bulk and with cash.

Re: Obama and gun control [Re: Sabrinavonbach] #436124 10/07/08 07:49 PM
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
Quote:

Best thing is to get a straw buyer, preferably an older gentleman who might get forgetful.

GGRRRRRRRRR, DONT YOU REALISE ITS GOSH DANGED PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE THESE ANTIS PUSH FOR STRICTER GUN LAWS. YOUR NOT PART OF THE SOLUTION YOUR PART OF THE PROBLEM SUGGESTING WE USE FELONY ACTS TO COVER OUR TRACKS. IF YOUR NOT GOING TO OWN ONE LEGALLY THEN DO THE REST OF US A FAVOR AND DONT OWN ONE AT ALL. THE ONLY THING YOU SUCCEED IN IS PROVING THOSE TARDS POINT. YOU MY FRIEND ARE AN ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLANE AND SIMPLE

Last edited by 11BSquadScoutSniper; 10/07/08 07:51 PM.
Re: Obama and gun control [Re: 11BSquadScoutSniper] #436125 10/07/08 07:58 PM
S
Tracker
OP Offline
Tracker
S
That's not illegal at all. Not even in the least. Your father or your uncle buys it and you buy it from them. Happens every day, including right here on this very forum. Happens at gun shows too. BTW I haven't done anything to raise the ire of the feds.

Re: Obama and gun control [Re: Sabrinavonbach] #436126 10/07/08 08:01 PM
B
Bonehead Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
B

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind."..Dr.Suess
Re: Obama and gun control [Re: Sabrinavonbach] #436127 10/07/08 08:05 PM
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
Quote:

That's not illegal at all. Not even in the least. Your father or your uncle buys it and you buy it from them. Happens every day, including right here on this very forum. Happens at gun shows too. BTW I haven't done anything to raise the ire of the feds.

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND, STRAW PURCHASE IS A FELONY!

In the United States, straw purchases are a felony violation of the Gun Control Act of 1968 for both the straw purchaser (who can also be charged with lying on Federal Form 4473) and the ultimate possessor. The first question on the form 4473 is “I am the buyer of this firearm” and the purchaser must answer honestly yes or no in ink, in his or her own handwriting.

Under United States federal gun laws, a straw purchase is any purchase from a dealer holding a Federal Firearms License where the buyer conducting the transaction is not the "actual purchaser", but is acting as a proxy for another person. Although the term is commonly used to refer to purchasing on behalf of a person who is legally ineligible to purchase or possess a firearm or non-willing to allow paperwork to reflect the intended owners information, the law does not make that distinction.

SO WHEN YOU SPEAK OF "AVOIDING THE YELLOW FFL FORM" YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT COMMITTING A FELONY INVOLVING AN FFL. YOUR AN ARSE!

Last edited by 11BSquadScoutSniper; 10/07/08 08:08 PM.
Re: Obama and gun control [Re: 11BSquadScoutSniper] #436128 10/07/08 08:08 PM
S
Tracker
OP Offline
Tracker
S
If your father has ever bought you a firearm or if you have purchased a firearm for a son or daughter you are a straw purchaser.

Re: Obama and gun control [Re: Sabrinavonbach] #436129 10/07/08 08:10 PM
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
Quote:

If your father has ever bought you a firearm or if you have purchased a firearm for a son or daughter you are a straw purchaser.

STRAW PURCHASE DOES NOT APPLY TO BONAFIDE GIFTS. YOU IN NO WAY MEANT A BONAFIDE GIFT AS YOU STATED CLEARLY "AVOID THE YELLOW FORM" READ YOUR LAWS BEFORE YOU GO SPEWING TERDS FROM YOUR MOUTH OR FINGER TIPS INTO THE KEYBOARD!

READ THE LAW ARSE: Under United States federal gun laws, a straw purchase is any purchase from a dealer holding a Federal Firearms License where the buyer conducting the transaction is not the "actual purchaser", but is acting as a proxy for another person. Although the term is commonly used to refer to purchasing on behalf of a person who is legally ineligible to purchase or possess a firearm, the law does not make that distinction.

"The term does not apply when the firearm is being purchased as a bona fide gift"

BUT BY KNOWINGLY LYING TO AVOID RECORDS YOU ARE COMMITING A FELONY

Last edited by 11BSquadScoutSniper; 10/07/08 08:13 PM.
Re: Obama and gun control [Re: Sabrinavonbach] #436130 10/07/08 08:13 PM
J
JCB Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
J
Quote:

I think not!

As long as the actual buyer is the "father" then it is not a staw purchase even if it is given to the child!

There is nothing that says the parent can not buy a firearm for a child, provided that there is not anything preventing the child from owning a gun!

I can leagly buy a gun for my dad and give it to him if I want also.......AS LONG AS I AM THE BUYER!

No where on that form does it say "are you the one that is planing on owning and shooting this gun"! It only asks if you are the buyer!

Have fun with that Sabrina!

Re: Obama and gun control [Re: Sabrinavonbach] #436131 10/07/08 08:20 PM
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
Quote:

Yep Hoytman, it's a good idea to get ready. However if you buy a black rifle now there is going to be that pesky yellow form following you around. Best thing is to get a straw buyer, preferably an older gentleman who might get forgetful. Buy ammunition in bulk and with cash.

YOU ARE INTENTIONALLY OUTLINING A FELONY ACT WITH THE INTENT TO DECEIVE LAW ENFORCEMENT! LIKE I SAID PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON OUR RIGHTS ARE BEING ERODED BIT BY BIT!

Re: Obama and gun control [Re: 11BSquadScoutSniper] #436132 10/07/08 08:26 PM
S
Tracker
OP Offline
Tracker
S
Actually you're the one who threatened law enforcement with violence which is a felony and I'm talking about the gift of giving. It just happens to be a firearm. Straw purchasing in the strictest sense is using another purchaser for the purposes of engaging in criminal activity.

Re: Obama and gun control [Re: Sabrinavonbach] #436133 10/07/08 08:36 PM
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
Quote:

Actually you're the one who threatened law enforcement with violence which is a felony and I'm talking about the gift of giving. It just happens to be a firearm. Straw purchasing in the strictest sense is using another purchaser for the purposes of engaging in criminal activity.

PULL UR HEAD OUT OF UR ARSE MAN, FIRST I DIDNT THREATEN LAW ENFORCMENT WITH HARM I SIMPLY STATED THAT IF I WAS FORCED INTO A POSITION WHERE AN UNLAWFUL AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL ACT WAS BEING CARRIED OUT AGAINST ME A LAW ABIDING CITIZEN AND SOLDIER I WOULD EXCERCISE MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS.

ANYWAY IT DOESNT MATTER HOW U SUGAR COAT WHAT YOU SAID I ALREADY POSTED YOUR EXACT WORDING: TO THE AFFECT OF GET A OLDER STRAW PURCHASER TO BUY YOUR WEAPON SO YOU CAN WILLINGLY AVOID REQUIRED PAPER WORK ON AN FFL PURCHASE IS A FELONY. THE LAW STATE CLEARLY IT MAKES NO DESTINCTION AS TO THE REASON. AN INTENDED STRAW PURCHASE IS JUST THAT, A FELONY STRAW PURCHASE!

Re: Obama and gun control [Re: Sabrinavonbach] #436134 10/07/08 08:40 PM
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
Quote:

However if you buy a black rifle now there is going to be that pesky yellow form following you around. The government already will know who you are. Also don't think that a bill of sale is going to help you or at least very much. Best thing is to get a straw buyer, preferably an older gentleman who might get forgetful. Buy ammunition in bulk and with cash.

Quote:

I'm talking about the gift of giving. It just happens to be a firearm.

THERE THEY ARE TOGETHER, GO AHEAD TALK YOUR WAY OUT OF YOUR OWN WORDS..... THAT IS A CLEAR CUT STRAW PURCHASE IN YOUR OWN WORDS. "THE BEST THING TO DO IS GET A STRAW BUYER" YOU SAID IT NOT ME. ARGUE THAT ONE.

Re: Obama and gun control [Re: KellyAsh] #436135 10/07/08 08:41 PM
T
Texas Dan Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
T
I don't believe what the polls are saying. I remember when "the polls" suggested the Reagan-Carter election was "too close to call". Heck, it was over soon after the polls closed in California.

"Some people will never like you because your spirit irritates their demons."
Re: Obama and gun control [Re: Sabrinavonbach] #436136 10/07/08 09:28 PM
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
Quote:

I'm talking about the gift of giving. It just happens to be a firearm. Straw purchasing in the strictest sense is using another purchaser for the purposes of engaging in criminal activity.

Actually that is only YOUR interpritation, The actual law is much broader than that. Its a darn good thing some people actually read the law before spewing uneducated brainfarts to others. But you arent included in that bunch!

Re: Obama and gun control [Re: 11BSquadScoutSniper] #436137 10/07/08 09:31 PM
J
JCB Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
J

Re: Obama and gun control [Re: 11BSquadScoutSniper] #436138 10/07/08 09:35 PM
K
KellyAsh Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
K
Quote:

I don't believe what the polls are saying. I remember when "the polls" suggested the Reagan-Carter election was "too close to call". Heck, it was over soon after the polls closed in California.

Well Dan, I could care less about polls. Polls are opinions and do not directly control anything. Their results will vary wildly depending on whom you ask and about what. I was speaking specifically about the presidential popular vote which I guess is a poll, it's just THE single most important "poll" we know of.

11BSniper, ease up on the personal attacks on people, please, sir. Maintain your professionalism here, please. We are all on the same team here...with the exception of doubleH...he's just a teet sucking, cowardly idiot.

I won't name names, cause we all do it, but some folks are going to be mistaken as to the validity of their statements. We, as more knowledgeable folks, can totally square these people away and turn an "arse" into a well informed ally.

Call me an optimist but I believe the more cohesive we are and support each other, we become more effective we become as a group.

WOLVERINES !!!!!!

Re: Obama and gun control [Re: KellyAsh] #436139 10/07/08 10:45 PM
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker

Re: Obama and gun control [Re: 11BSquadScoutSniper] #436140 10/08/08 01:33 AM
S
Tracker
OP Offline
Tracker
S
Spare me, you said you would shoot someone to protect what you think is unconsitutional attempt at taking your arms. That sort of thinking will get you a very long prison sentence. Let me put it to in a way even you might understand. If my Uncle Saul wants to buy an UZI A because he likes it and he thinks it's part of his heritage, that's fine. I can even loan him the money. If he wants to pass that one on or even sell it or gift it to me later, that fine and quite legal. That can even be his primary intention. I can even store it for safe keeping. Many people acquire weapons for that very purpose. It's just as legal as if you showed up at a gunshow with cash and made a deal on the floor for the same weapon. What you feel is unconsitutional and are willing to shoot law enforcement officers at (what did you say) 1600 yards is legitimate, why is my way of aquiring a weapon "off the books" so unappealing? BTW when people say thing about being a sniper and I ask them hard questions like what is the mil height of a man at 842 yards and they don't know the answer immediately, I have to question their alacrity at their claims. I put you in this category.

Re: Obama and gun control [Re: Sabrinavonbach] #436141 10/08/08 01:48 AM
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
Quote:

mil height of a man at 842 yards and they don't know the answer immediately, I have to question their alacrity at their claims. I put you in this category.

not once have you EVER asked me ANY questions as to anything regarding weapons, ballistics, shooting or anything at all. For your information I have MANY who contact me on this forum with questions about ballistics and long range shooting and all I answere kindly and promptly. with that said I will once again repeat, NEVER have you asked me a single question EVER and if you claim you did please post you r question and my Reply. Sorry my friend but far too many people on this forum know me either personally, or through information exchange on this forum. Your trolling holds no bearing on this thread.

Last edited by 11BSquadScoutSniper; 10/08/08 01:50 AM.
Re: Obama and gun control [Re: 11BSquadScoutSniper] #436142 10/08/08 01:51 AM
S
Tracker
OP Offline
Tracker
S
You should know the answer immediately or at least get close. You don't. Says tons. It's so basic as to defy imagination. They'd never let you out in the field if you didn't know.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide