Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Weapons Confiscation [Re: Erathkid] #3923377 01/07/13 01:30 AM
J
Jasb Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J
Lots of what ifs on here. So y'all are going to shoot it out with the Feds and the army? Is that over high cap mags or just at a full on weapon grab? So, do y'all think at any federal LEOs are on this forum? Do they read your post? Mohahahahahahahaha

Re: Weapons Confiscation [Re: Jasb] #3923579 01/07/13 02:13 AM
J.G. Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted By: Jasb
Originally Posted By: FiremanJG
Originally Posted By: Erathkid
Good luck fighting AGAINST an American army. rofl

Do you really think most of them would follow executive orders to use deadly force against citizens?

This fireman is a self proclaimed badass

Not true, in the least. But I've seen my share of tragedies and death and would rather not they happen on my land and in my house affecting my family.

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Precision Rifle Instruction
Memberships and Classes Available
Re: Weapons Confiscation [Re: Jasb] #3923586 01/07/13 02:14 AM
J.G. Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Lots of what ifs on here. So y'all are going to shoot it out with the Feds and the army? Is that over high cap mags or just at a full on weapon grab? So, do y'all think at any federal LEOs are on this forum? Do they read your post? Mohahahahahahahaha

So you've already surrendered, is what you're saying?

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Re: Weapons Confiscation [Re: J.G.] #3923645 01/07/13 02:27 AM
E
Erathkid Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
E
Guys, this isn't a bunch of minutemen fighting the redcoats. These guys have REAL weapons...Good luck in your endeavor. And RIP.

Life is too short, as is. Don't chance it.
Don't text and drive.
Re: Weapons Confiscation [Re: Jasb] #3923664 01/07/13 02:30 AM
janie Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
So, do y'all think at any federal LEOs are on this forum?

Yes. And beyond that level. Shortly after Obama was elected, someone made a few vulgar remarks about him on another website.

The next day he was paid a visit by some gentlemen in black suits. It was not the Amish looking for directions.

He is your friend defender your dog. Be worthy of such devotion

[Linked Image]
Re: Weapons Confiscation [Re: Erathkid] #3923691 01/07/13 02:34 AM
J.G. Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Guys, this isn't a bunch of minutemen fighting the redcoats. These guys have REAL weapons...Good luck in your endeavor. And RIP.

Myself and most everyone in the county DOES NOT want any type of confiscation to happen, nor does anyone want to have to fight to keep their firearms and ammunition.

I'm in the "what-if" business. It makes one think about what move to make if something happens. It's no different than thinking what if I lose my co-op water supply for a week? As a father and husband I need to think, now, what I would do about it.

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Re: Weapons Confiscation [Re: J.G.] #3923693 01/07/13 02:35 AM
J
Jasb Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J

Do you really think most of them would follow executive orders to use deadly force against citizens?

This fireman is a self proclaimed badass

Not true, in the least. But I've seen my share of tragedies and death and would rather not they happen on my land and in my house affecting my family.
so now the Feds are gonna come get your family? Come on man!

Re: Weapons Confiscation [Re: janie] #3923703 01/07/13 02:36 AM
J
Jasb Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted By: janie
So, do y'all think at any federal LEOs are on this forum?

Yes. And beyond that level. Shortly after Obama was elected, someone made a few vulgar remarks about him on another website.

The next day he was paid a visit by some gentlemen in black suits. It was not the Amish looking for directions.

I do hope some get visits.

Re: Weapons Confiscation [Re: Jasb] #3923799 01/07/13 02:56 AM
P
psycho0819 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
P

so now the Feds are gonna come get your family? Come on man!

Seriously? Is that what you gleaned from the statement you quoted?

Tolerance is the virtue of a man without conviction.

The end of the world began the day it was created, and life is a sexually transmitted terminal disease.

Re: Weapons Confiscation [Re: Jasb] #3923829 01/07/13 03:00 AM
B
BOONER Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
B

Yep I would and what is Mohahahahahahahaha

Re: Weapons Confiscation [Re: Jasb] #3923833 01/07/13 03:01 AM
J.G. Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
No, no Feds would take my family. That's an interesting way you twisted it. My point is, if all of a sudden I was a good subject and allowed my firearms to be confiscated. How long would it be before some a-hole is trying to steal from my and/ or break into my house. Since it is now known to be only armed with a knife and a club.

You following me now?

Guess I thought a step or two ahead of you. We should play chess, loser buys the beer.

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Re: Weapons Confiscation [Re: J.G.] #3923846 01/07/13 03:03 AM
G
Grendel 6.5 Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
G

Remember the assault by BATF in Waco some years back? The Branch Davidians had some strange issues, but that could have been handled differently and without incident. Even the sheriff at that time said he could have brought the leader in without confrontation. But the Feds wanted their raid and they got it. I agree some freedoms and rights are worth fighting for...

Last edited by Grendel 6.5; 01/07/13 03:05 AM.

I go to Bone Daddy's for the burgers....yeah, that's why.
Re: Weapons Confiscation [Re: Grendel 6.5] #3924111 01/07/13 04:05 AM
J
jab3006 Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
J
I could really care less about magazine capacity bans, we have been through that before. I hope that is all they go after. But what if they go for more, some of the bills i have seen mentioned on this forum, if passed would leave us with single shot rifles, shotguns and revolvers. Still others in government want total confiscation of our guns. Total confiscation is what i believe alot of people posting here fear, and say they will fight against. For those of of you who laugh at this, and say we are foolish, stupid or paranoid, think about this; If we lay down and let out second ammendment be taken which one of our rights will be next? I is not just about guns but about all our freedoms. I believe gun ownership in this country has assured the rest of our freedoms. Give them an inch and they will take a foot as the saying goes. Anyone with half a brain knows that more gun control will not stop crime, or murder. People killed people before guns. How much damage could that pos have done in a room full 5 year olds with a machette or baseball bat? Lack of guns would not have stopped ths tragedy, it would have been carried out in a different manner. To remain free we must protect all our rights. Just my opinion.

Re: Weapons Confiscation [Re: jab3006] #3924180 01/07/13 04:19 AM
J.G. Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
100% agree!

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Re: Weapons Confiscation [Re: jab3006] #3924502 01/07/13 05:54 AM
T
target1911 Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
T
Originally Posted By: jab3006
I could really care less about magazine capacity bans, we have been through that before. I hope that is all they go after. But what if they go for more, some of the bills i have seen mentioned on this forum, if passed would leave us with single shot rifles, shotguns and revolvers. Still others in government want total confiscation of our guns. Total confiscation is what i believe alot of people posting here fear, and say they will fight against. For those of of you who laugh at this, and say we are foolish, stupid or paranoid, think about this; If we lay down and let out second ammendment be taken which one of our rights will be next? I is not just about guns but about all our freedoms. I believe gun ownership in this country has assured the rest of our freedom3s. Geive them an inch and they will take a foot as the saying goes. Anyone with half a brain knows that more gun control will not stop crime, or murder. People killed people before guns. How much damage could that pos have done in a room full 5 year olds with a machette or baseball bat? Lack of guns would not have stopped ths tragedy, it would have been carried out in a different manner. To remain free we must protect all our rights. Just my opinion.

EXACTLY.
I would not fight for MY guns but for OUR FREEDOMS.

"A good life is never too short"
My Dad
Re: Weapons Confiscation [Re: J.G.] #3924627 01/07/13 11:28 AM
J
Jasb Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J
No, no Feds would take my family. That's an interesting way you twisted it. My point is, if all of a sudden I was a good subject and allowed my firearms to be confiscated. How long would it be before some a-hole is trying to steal from my and/ or break into my house. Since it is now known to be only armed with a knife and a club.

You following me now?

Guess I thought a step or two ahead of you. We should play chess, loser buys the beer.

oh so this is fight if they come take your guns. What about registering your guns, will you fight em for that?

Re: Weapons Confiscation [Re: Grendel 6.5] #3924629 01/07/13 11:32 AM
J
Jasb Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted By: Grendel 6.5

Remember the assault by BATF in Waco some years back? The Branch Davidians had some strange issues, but that could have been handled differently and without incident. Even the sheriff at that time said he could have brought the leader in without confrontation. But the Feds wanted their raid and they got it. I agree some freedoms and rights are worth fighting for...
Are you kidding me? If an agent had gone to the door and asked for the 100s of full auto weapons they had he would have been killed. Guess they should have sent them a letter asking for the guns?

Re: Weapons Confiscation [Re: Jasb] #3924663 01/07/13 12:06 PM
T
target1911 Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
T

You following me now?

oh so this is fight if they come take your guns. What about registering your guns, will you fight em for that?

Go back to history class.....
The first step to confiscation is registration

My Dad
Re: Weapons Confiscation [Re: Jasb] #3924675 01/07/13 12:12 PM
T
target1911 Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
T
Originally Posted By: Grendel 6.5

Are you kidding me? If an agent had gone to the door and asked for the 100s of full auto weapons they had he would have been killed. Guess they should have sent them a letter asking for the guns?

do your research.....BEYOND what you got from the media. That was an ILLEGAL RAID. The gooberment was intemidated by the fact that a faction of people (as strange as they were)had weapons. The ATF had to preemptivly cover their tails with the media to show them as CRAIZED PEOPLE WITH AUTOMATIC WEAPONS. Bush did the same thing to win the support of the people for the invasion in Irac.

Last edited by target1911; 01/07/13 12:13 PM.

My Dad
Re: Weapons Confiscation [Re: target1911] #3924691 01/07/13 12:28 PM
J
Jasb Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted By: target1911

You following me now?

Go back to history class.....
The first step to confiscation is registration

I hear you and I hate the thought, but when it comes down to shooting at agents or the Army....thats something else. I'd bet that the folks that had to register the full autos and SBRs thought the same thing and they have not come to pick up those guns. An AWB is on its way but I'd be willing to bet that it will go over with nothing more than a bunch of bitching and price increase. There is no way that the 200 tax stamp deal will pass the house, those fools up there dont want to be voted out.

Re: Weapons Confiscation [Re: target1911] #3924692 01/07/13 12:29 PM
J
Jasb Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J
As for the Waco deal the agents had a search warrant signed by a judge.

Re: Weapons Confiscation [Re: Jasb] #3924694 01/07/13 12:31 PM
J
Jasb Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J
Yall have fun with this I'm gonna bow out of this topic and go to work.

Re: Weapons Confiscation [Re: Jasb] #3924841 01/07/13 02:02 PM
J.G. Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity

Well good.

The rest of us crazies will carry on. I guess you've made your decision to register, then allow confiscation and most of the rest of us have decided not to. Forgive me for not being a good sheep in the flock.

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Re: Weapons Confiscation [Re: J.G.] #3924848 01/07/13 02:03 PM
J
Jasb Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
J

Well good.

The rest of us crazies will carry on. I guess you've made your decision to register, then allow confiscation and most of the rest of us have decided not to. Forgive me for not being a good sheep in the flock.
Good luck.

Re: Weapons Confiscation [Re: Jasb] #3924905 01/07/13 02:23 PM
HWY_MAN Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
I just did a quick number check.

There are roughly 2.6 million military personnel in America.
There are roughly 800,000 police.
There are roughly 52 million households with guns.

Yes! A Weatherby does kill them deader.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide