Print Thread
Page 8 of 34 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 33 34
Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Bubbie] #1749390 10/15/10 05:45 AM
V
varmit slayer Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
V
Hey I just lost my job I am looking for something outside I have exp with horses cattle feed stores and a lil construction I'm 21 and in need of something permanent day work is a come and go thing and a thing of the past please pm if there is something out there within a couple hours of Denton tx willing to relocate

this aint the wild west you cant clean up the streets with a gun, but sometimes it is needed.....
got papers?
Re: Post a Job Here [Re: SatNiteSpec] #1787048 10/29/10 07:03 AM
D
dream dream Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
D
How to cultivate your refined side?

Reading is the basical thing to cultivate your refined side.
Reding more books and lean to think more. You could do some exercises such as Yoga.
Remember that confident girl will be beautiful, but don’t lose modest attitude.
Say to yourself everyday” I am the most beautiful girl and have best temperament and the most import is be confident to yourself.
When you were born, your face couldn’t changed so much, so accept your looking. Turst in others and give suitable concern. To cultivate quiet dignity and be full of confidence not lost humour, don’t be afraid to show your real mood.
When you have some difficulties, find a help from your friends, don’t fall into full sorrow.
Don’t haggle over every ounce, don’t be aloof to your friends, and don’t show off your intelligence.
The basically don’t ignore your appearance. I sometimes buy a Swarovski crystal beads, as my gift.
Read bright poems, listen to nice music, buy beautiful Swarovski crystal.

I Believe

Everyday when I open my eyes, the time is changing all the things; the wind blows, staring at the sky, giving a mysterious feel uncertain. But I have no regret,Cuz you are at my side.
Cuz I believe,Cuz I believe, every breath make sense, the passed is too much,but we don’t have the time to sigh, if you are at a loss, you still continue.Cuz I believe,Cuz I believe,everything you said, I turst you. When You purchased swarovski crystal and hold my hand,looking at my eyes, at that moment, I more definitely determine your heart than everyone.
We went to a department store, we found so many beautiful thing, I was attracted by the beautiful jewelry store, I let my hands go off you, choose the swarovski beads in the store. I don’t know the how much the times passed by, suddenly I was called back by the voice from the broadcast in the store, a familiar voice called” Qianzi ,Qianzi Your darling are waiting for you on the service department. I run to you, you angered at me on purpose and said” what make you lost from me?” I said” so sorry, but they are so beautifu.”
He then go to the store, also was attracted by the beautiful swarovski beads, and purchase that for me.
Though I am not very beautiful, but I have confident in myself and still believe in him. No reason Just Cuz I believe him.

How to say you?

You are not very tall ,but taller than me, the first time that we saw each other, we don’t have good feeling to each other, the feeling is just so so, not very wonderful, it’s just ordinary.
We dated with each other at the Pandora charms store, When I pick it, I saw you looked at me, now you said “ at that time, you are so lovely felt that you are taking the cat in your arm.”
We talked with each other about the works and outlook on life and value. We have many common points. We also talks my favorite jewelry about Pandora beads, he told me that they are so popular in the DIY,and tell me how to make a Pandora bracelet by pandora bracelet. I felt he is so passionate.
After that we always have may topics to talk with each other, he think me unique, have a kind-hearted, and have many friends, sometimes he will be jealous with my friends. I like the sentence:” I like you not because who you are, but because of who am I when I am with you.”
Yes, in front him. I felt I am a little woman, and sometimes, he act like a spoiled child. I like this feeling. I believe we will be together hand in hand and grow old with each other.

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: dream dream] #1807814 11/05/10 06:01 PM
E
Esslmeister Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
E
I have a buddy looking for a full time job preferably in the DFW area. He has 18 yrs experience in commercial and residential construction with a background in plumbing. He also has a current CDL. Please pm me if you know anyone hiring.

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Esslmeister] #1830970 11/14/10 03:26 AM
B
biggerD Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
anyone out in the north east LA. area there is a postion open for a company called Eco Lab.

Great company and good pay.

they just fired the guy out there so start looking at

www.Ecolab.com

it will show up soon

Last edited by biggerD; 11/14/10 03:27 AM.

Originally Posted By: djones

Not sure if I'd call you a machine, but you are definitely a tool.
Re: Post a Job Here [Re: biggerD] #1846768 11/19/10 02:48 AM
J
jrose Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
J
Does anyone know of any dealerships in the area hiring for General Sales Manager/Used Car/New Car director positions? My dad has 17 years experience and is looking.

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: jodster] #1849899 11/20/10 04:52 AM
G
Gage T. Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
G
I'm lookin for a job any job let me know

If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the front door, who do you let in first? The dog of course. He'll shut up once you let him in.

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Brother in-law] #1858049 11/23/10 03:53 PM
W
west-tex Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
W
Need a person for a machine operator job. electronics company
must be mechanically inclined.

Houston 59 and the Beltway 8 Missouri City

pm me if interested

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: west-tex] #1859075 11/23/10 09:08 PM
R
raddad Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
R
I will be looking for someone to help me out in Jan. Must like working outside, cameras, and laptops. Easy job, and I am going to pay very well for the right person.

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: raddad] #1859092 11/23/10 09:12 PM
R
raddad Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
R
Oh, and forgot to add, I am in the D/FW area.

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: SatNiteSpec] #1862289 11/24/10 09:32 PM
R
rednecked Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
R
Salaried Position Description
Job Title: Purchasing Clerk
Date Created: 04/2010
Division: Emerson Valve Automation
Functional Area:Purchasing
Non-exempt
Job Code:
Salary Grade:
Job Location: Waller, Texas

I. Responsibilities:
The Purchasing Clerk is responsible for a variety of daily tasks as needed to ensure material is available to support the production schedule.

Responsibilities include:
• Enter Purchase Orders (PO’s), including matching confirmations to original quotations, printing, scanning and e-mailing to suppliers
• File PO’s and acknowledgments
• Process subcontract PO’s
• Organize and file work orders for subcontract orders
• Generate, print and file shipping documents for outbound materials
• Monitor and update NCR database; communicate NCR’s to suppliers
• Serve as backup for plant MRO purchasing duties
• Perform general administrative duties to support Purchasing, including monitoring and distributing physical and electronic mail

II. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Associates degree in Business or equivalent experience required.
• Minimum two years purchasing support experience in a manufacturing environment
• Proficient use of Microsoft Excel and Word; experience with Oracle MRP highly desirable
• Must possess excellent communication and organizational skills.

III. Lominger: (Include at least 3 but not more than 5 competencies)
1. Priority Setting: Spends his/her time and the time of others on what's important; quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside; can quickly sensewhat will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus.

2. Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; talks and acts with customers in mind..

3. Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.

IV. Relationship:

The Purchasing Clerk will report directly to the Purchasing Manager.

submit resume to
Kim.Drieu@Emerson.com

I am not Kim. She is the HR manager for the position. I have no say in the hiring process, just putting this out there in hopes of getting a good person employed here!

If you have any questions about the company or the job I can probably answer them.

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: rednecked] #1862298 11/24/10 09:35 PM
R
rednecked Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
R
Salaried Position Description
Job Title:Buyer
Date Created:03/2010
Division: Emerson Valve Automation
Functional Area:Purchasing
Exempt
Job Code:
Salary Grade:32
Job Location: Waller, Texas

I. Responsibilities:
Under minimal supervision of the Purchasing Manager, the Buyer manages the supply chain to support the overall needs of the business (sourcing and negotiating with new and existing suppliers, materials, and services as needed to increase capacities, improve quality and reduce costs); review weekly demand requirements and place purchase orders as needed to meet those requirements; and participate in team activities as required.

Specific Accountabilities:

• Regularly review demand requirements and place purchase orders with designated suppliers to support MRP and Lean manufacturing principles.
• Maintain system pricing and dates for materials and services.
• Resolve Accounting issues involving price or count discrepancies.
• Resolve quality and or delivery issues with suppliers.
• Provide support in managing inventory levels and inventory turns.
• Provide support for Emerson Strategic Procurement Group.
• Generate and review weekly reports to support overall material plan.
• Regularly communicate supplier issues to other team members within the group (on-time delivery, quality, etc.)
• Evaluate supplier performance and report trends to management.

II. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:

• Bachelors degree in Business, Engineering or related discipline
• 3-5 years of Purchasing/ Production experience
• Negotiating skills
• Commodity knowledge across a wide spectrum of materials and services
• Knowledge of MRP required; experience with Oracle strongly preferred
• N.A.P.M and/or A.P.I.C.S certification a plus
• Ability to handle multiple priorities

II. Lominger: (Include at least 3 but not more than 5 competencies)

1. Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; talks and acts with customers in mind.
2. Command Skills: Is not afraid to take charge when trouble comes; does whatever it takes to get the job done despite resistance; takes unpopular stands if necessary; faces difficult situations with guts and tenacity; encourages direct and tough debate
3. Process Management: Good at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done; knows how to organize people and activities; understands how to separate and combine tasks into efficient work flow; knows what to measure and how to measure it; can see opportunities for synergy and integration where others can’t; can simplify complex processes; gets more out of fewer resources.
4. Action Oriented: Enjoys hard work; is action oriented and full of energy for the things that he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes opportunities when they arise.
5. Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change: can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn’t upset when things are up in the air; doesn’t have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.

IV. Level of Supervision (exempt only):

This position has no direct reports.

V. Relationship:

The Buyer reports to the Purchasing Manager.

submit resume to
Kim.Drieu@Emerson.com

I am not Kim. She is the HR manager for the position. I have no say in the hiring process, just putting this out there in hopes of getting a good person employed here!

If you have any questions about the company or the job I might be able to answer them.

[This message has been edited by rednecked (edited 11/24/2010 3:30p).]

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: raddad] #1870462 11/29/10 01:34 AM
SemperFi1982 Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
I WOULD BE INTERESTED SIR, WHERE ABOUTS ARE YOU LOCATED?

THE ONE THAT TURNS BROADSIDE FIRST, WINS!

OIF VETERAN
USMC
Re: Post a Job Here [Re: SemperFi1982] #1872337 11/29/10 04:40 PM
R
rednecked Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
R
the two jobs I posted above are located in Waller,TX, northwest of Houston near Hempstead.

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: rednecked] #1879709 12/01/10 05:56 PM
J
jskin Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
J
Wanting to see if there is a new career out there for me.

I have been involved in the construction industry the past 10 years. I have served as a business owner, project and employee manager, and salesman. I have extensive knowledge in the areas of business managment, sales,environmental services and roofing. Really looking for a sales job with a salary plus commission or a management job. If there is anyone who knows of anything I would appreciate the help. I have an up to date resume and references I can provide. Thanks for your help.

"While we are postponing, life speeds by"

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: jskin] #1894814 12/06/10 08:21 PM
R
rednecked Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
R
This one is pretty specific!

Emerson Process Manaagement
VALVE AUTOMATION
Key Account Director Career Opportunity

A Rapidly growing Division of Emerson Electric's Process Management Business Unit seeks candidates to fill a Key Account Director position, at our Willowbrook (Houston, TX) facility. Emerson Process Management is the world's leading supplier of control and measurement equipment for the process industries; including such brands as Rosemount, Fisher, DeltaV, MicroMotion, Daniel, Bettis, Shafer, El-O-Matic, EIM and Hytork. Valve Automation has operations in the US, Canada, England, the Netherlands, Germany, France, Singapore, Malaysia, India, South Africa and China.

The Key Account Director is a senior level sales position responsible for developing business relationships with major end-user accounts for increased market penetration. The position will provide sales management direction and oversight of major Oil & Gas industry accounts.

Responsibilities Include:
• Maintain overall sales responsibility for assigned major accounts.
• Work as the primary division liaison with the Emerson Process Management Marquee or Key Account Teams.
• Develop detailed sales plans (short-term and long-term) to position the Valve Automation division as the preferred actuator supplier for the respective accounts.
• Work with the accounts to understand and define long-range project investments.
• Serve as primary interface for project pursuit lead for the major/strategic projects for the account.
• Primary division sales manager for the account when a global contract exists.
• Participate in contracts negotiation and management.
• Work with the world area sales leaders to ensure sites are penetrated.
• Work to establish technology exchange sessions and product training sessions.
• Serve as the primary contact on all technical/quality issues related to the actuator packages. Work with the Tech Support/Engineering group to resolve all product related issues. Ensure that corrective action is taken including end-user notifications.
• Provide frequent progress reports on key accounts
• Work with Product marketing to ensure product roadmaps properly address account needs.

Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• B.S. Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum 10 years sales experience in the valve/actuator industry.
• Prior experience in Key Account Management and sales is critical.
• Contracts and project negotiation for win-win relationships.
• Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
• Experience and effectiveness for product selling.
• Must be able to enlist and lead teams
• Energy and attitude toward customer service.
• Technical background
• Extensive product line and industry knowledge
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office® products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.

submit resume to
Kim.Drieu@Emerson.com

If you have any questions about the company or the job I might be able to answer them.

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: rednecked] #1894821 12/06/10 08:22 PM
R
rednecked Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
R

Emeerson Valve Automation
VALVE AUTOMATION
Inside Sales Representative Career Opportunity

A Rapidly growing Division of Emerson Electric's Process Management Business Unit seeks candidates to fill an Inside Sales Representative position, at our Willowbrook, TX facility. Emerson Process Management is the world's leading supplier of control and measurement equipment for the process industries; including such brands as Rosemount, Fisher, DeltaV, MicroMotion, Daniel, Bettis, Shafer, El-O-Matic, EIM and Hytork. Valve Automation has operations in the US, Canada, England, the Netherlands, Germany, France, Singapore, Malaysia, India, South Africa and China.

The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for quotations, customer service, up-selling, assisting the customer in defining solutions that meet specifications/needs, and coordinating information between the company and the customer.

• Review customer’s inquiry for application requirements and commercial terms and conditions.
• Prepare quotations in response to customer inquiries; in accordance with controlled prices, discounts, terms and conditions and sales policies and procedures
• Review customer purchase orders for correct pricing, discounts, terms and conditions, part numbers and prepare for order entry
• Sizing linear and rotary actuators per customers’ specifications using both automated sizing programs and manual sizing methods
• Respond to all customer requests for sales order status, expedited emergency shipment of parts and service kits, Documentation, operating and maintenance instructions, drawings, and bills of materials
• Document customer complaints
• Document returned materials
• Assist other departments in resolving problems related to customer sales and service
• Provide customer assistance via phone, fax, or e-mail.

• 4 year degree or equivalent education and experience
• A minimum of 4 years of inside sales experience, preferably in a valve/actuator business
• Previous linear and rotary actuator sizing
• Control System design and fabrication experience preferred
• Demonstrated, excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and multi-task in order to meet deadlines
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications

submit resume to
Kim.Drieu@Emerson.com

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: rednecked] #1894827 12/06/10 08:23 PM
R
rednecked Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
R

Emerson Process Management
VALVE AUTOMATION
Design Engineer III (EIM) Career Opportunity

A Rapidly growing Division of Emerson Electric's Process Management Business Unit seeks candidates to fill a Design Engineer III position, at our Missouri City, TX facility. Emerson Process Management is the world's leading supplier of control and measurement equipment for the process industries; including such brands as Rosemount, Fisher, DeltaV, MicroMotion, Daniel, Bettis, Shafer, El-O-Matic, EIM and Hytork. Valve Automation has operations in the US, Canada, England, the Netherlands, Germany, France, Singapore, Malaysia, India, South Africa and China.

Under minimal supervision of the Engineering Manager (may receive general project direction from senior Development staff members) the Design Engineer III is responsible for technical support to new product development and secondarily to independently support Valve Automation manufacturing and sales operations worldwide.

 Create major sub-systems of new innovative and practical product design in accordance with company specifications and design standards, as part of cross-functional development teams
 Create new product designs with detailed schematics, bills of material, and released drawings
 Analyze engineering problems and recommend sound & practical solutions
 Provide technical direction and guidance to junior engineers
 Perform and check engineering calculations to verify product design performed by junior engineers
 Review detailed component specifications and perform worst case timing and stress analysis
 Create, monitor and evaluate test programs to verify/validate product performance
 Create, check, and maintain appropriate engineering documentation in support of product design and company procedures
 Participate in NPD gate reviews, as needed
 Provide sales, operations, and marketing groups with technical assistance
 Communicate effectively with outside agencies to obtain product approvals

 Four year Electrical Engineering, BSEE or equivalent
 Four to seven years of direct design experience as an Electronics Engineer in industrial controls
 Design of microprocessor based products with both digital and analog circuit experience
 Experience in design of electronics for harsh environments and hazardous areas
 Demonstrate good understanding of international safety standards
 Proficient with schematic capture software, preferably OrCad
 Proficient with circuit analysis (PSPICE), PCB layout, mechanical drawing, and MS Office software
 Embedded software programming skills, including assembly (a plus)
 Demonstrated ability to independently design major sub-systems and printed circuit modules based on a solid understanding of electronic components, including microcontrollers, and SMT manufacturing processes
 Good communications with sound decision making skills (mandatory)
 Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
 The ability to guide and mentor others (a plus)
 Demonstrate leadership ability (a plus)

submit resume to
Kim.Drieu@Emerson.com

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: rednecked] #1904911 12/09/10 05:37 PM
R
rednecked Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
R
Emerson Process Management
VALVE AUTOMATION
Applications Engineer Career Opportunity

A Rapidly growing Division of Emerson Electric's Process Management Business Unit seeks candidates to fill an Applications Engineer position, in Waller, TX. Emerson Process Management is the world's leading supplier of control and measurement equipment for the process industries; including such brands as Rosemount, Fisher, DeltaV, MicroMotion, Daniel, Bettis, Shafer, El-O-Matic, EIM and Hytork. Valve Automation has operations in the US, Canada, England, the Netherlands, Germany, France, Singapore, Malaysia, India, South Africa and China.

The Applications Engineer will be responsible for supporting the quotation and customer ordering process by reviewing customer requests and specifications for Valve Automation solutions and engineer a design or technical response to meet those needs. They will be responsible for preparing and creating bills of material and piping/wiring schematic drawings, troubleshooting in-house and customer support issues and maintaining specifications for Valve Automation products.

• Analyze specifications, application data sheets, inquiry data sheets, or other similar documents to determine if the desired specifications can be met.
• Define the products and their interrelationships to meet the functional and performance requirements
• Configure products and modify designs, prepare drawing schematics and sketches, design system specifications, generate time and cost estimates, write exceptions to customer specifications, prepare formal quotations, summary price sheets and bills of material
• Identify “buyout” items (i.e., purchased from 3rd parties) needed to meet customer specifications and functional requirements and work with materials management personnel to identify qualified vendors
• Upon receipt of orders, finalize system design, assign part numbers, and create new part numbers, as needed, to complete bills of material for each product sold
• Provide technical support directly to customers to respond to queries about Valve Automation products and their use or to explain the design and function of their system solutions
• Perform training and consultation, as required

• Bachelors Degree in Engineering, technical field, or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years experience in valve/actuator business, desired
• 3+ years experience with control components utilized in the actuator business, desired
• 1 – 2+ years of technical writing experience, desired
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Ability to plan, organize, and multi-task in order to meet deadlines
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications

submit resume to
Kim.Drieu@Emerson.com

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Brother in-law] #1905781 12/09/10 09:56 PM
W
WildCatLEDs Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
W
Wildcat Lighting, an LED distributor and manufacturer is currently seeking sales reps. You can visit our website at www.wildcatlighting.com, interested individuals need to email full name and a good telephone number to jet@wildcatlighting.com

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: raddad] #1925897 12/16/10 04:16 AM
J
Jdubbya74 Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
J
I am interested in working, let me know if I can help!

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: bassinger] #1956410 12/27/10 05:50 PM
S
SatNiteSpec Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Have a position open in Houston around the Hwy 59 and Chimney Rock area. This is a full time position M-F 9am to 6pm. Please send me a pm if interested or you can fax a resume to 972-353-5694. I'm looking to start someone right away.

SUMMARY
General responsibilities include installation, calibration and service of ignition interlock device in vehicles.

ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.

1. Maintain the professionalism, confidentiality and image as required by the position.

2. Installation and service of ignition interlock device.

3. Perform calibration monitoring checks and lockouts.

4. Conduct training sessions covering use of the device to clients and others.

5. Demonstrate the ability to think independently and work through service issues to closure.

6. Assist in inventory control of interlock devices and supplies.

7. Cash handling.

8. Maintain clean and safe work area.

9. Understand and agree to abide by the policies and procedures established by the company.

10. Maintain a positive and caring atmosphere for customers and employees consistent with the company’s mission and philosophy.

11. Perform additional duties as assigned or directed.

12. Maintain the integrity, security and confidentiality of pertinent information and records.

REQUIREMENTS

Background in the 12v field is strongly preferred
Previous alarm/radio installation experience preferred
Cash handling experience
Must be able to work a flexible shift including Saturday and Sunday
Excellent communication skills
Spanish bi-lingual strongly preferred
High level of customer service

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: SatNiteSpec] #1958402 12/28/10 12:09 PM
T
TxReflex Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
T
Looking for something in marketing/advertising/public relations.

Experienced public relations professional with a passion for media writing, editing, graphic design and more. Experienced with Google AdWords, social networking development, strategic plan development and media relations.

If you have a small business in the area, I am also a contract PR/marketing professional who can help improve your brand awareness and increase sales on a contract basis.

Please contact me with any future opportunities or questions.

214-649-5843

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: TxReflex] #1991920 01/07/11 10:58 PM
S
Slim Offline
Tracker
Tracker
S
2011 is going to be another incredible growth year for Ambit Energy. In addition to being named the fastest growing private company in the U.S., we've added two new states to our territory: Maryland and Pennsylvania.

If you're interested in making some extra money, working from home or starting a 2nd job let me know. We have business presentations every week all over the state of Texas and in the other states we service (Illinois, New York, Maryland and Pennsylvania). They are short 30-45 minute meetings that provide insight into the business and how you make money. Or, you can view the presentation online via my website at www.brianharris.energy526.com.

This is NOT a gimmacky get-rich-quick kind of deal. But, its an excellent opportunity to make money in a business that provides a commodity that everyones uses - electricity and gas!

www.brianharris.energy526.com

Thanks,
Brian
Email - bpharris.usmc@yahoo.com
PH. 817-821-6152

"If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you're reading it in english, thank a Marine."

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Slim] #2023397 01/15/11 04:26 PM
R
R J Herman Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
R
Run a Redi-Mix company out of N Fort Worth, possibly looking to put on 3 drivers, must have CDL and be able to pass drug screen.

Also looking for liscened diesel mechanic, would be responsible for keeping all equipment and trucks up and running, as well as preventative maintenance on Redi-Mix plant, loaders, etc...

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: R J Herman] #2025019 01/16/11 03:22 AM
B
batman Online Content
Pro Tracker
Online Content
Pro Tracker
B
Originally Posted By: R J Herman
Run a Redi-Mix company out of N Fort Worth, possibly looking to put on 3 drivers, must have CDL and be able to pass drug screen.

Also looking for liscened diesel mechanic, would be responsible for keeping all equipment and trucks up and running, as well as preventative maintenance on Redi-Mix plant, loaders, etc...

Private Message sent, thanks.

Page 8 of 34 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 33 34
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide