Page 7 of 34 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 33 34
Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Brother in-law] #1366586 04/14/10 04:21 PM
C
Chopped54 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
C
Passing this on:
I am looking for a part time Materials Clerk. It would be for 4 hours a day and I am flexible on the time, it can be between 10:00 and 5:00. My thinking was there might be a stay at home mom that would like to work some and still be able to take the kids to school and pick them up or a college student. They will be putting up stock, breaking down boxes, delivering product to the units and assisting Andy and Ginger. If you know of anyone please have them apply on line or send their resume to HR.

Here is a link to the website

http://www.phrtexas.com/Careers/tabid/125/Default.aspx

Wealth is of the heart and mind and not of the pocket
Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Bubbie] #1370973 04/16/10 02:38 AM
B
BigSexyCamo Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
B
Hi guys, if anyone does landscaping in the Forney Area let me know, I need some flowerbeds cleaned out. I dont have the stuff to do it nor the time due to my busy work schedule. If you can help me out send me a PM or email at ccdickerson01@hotmail.com and I will get back to your.

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: BigSexyCamo] #1405464 05/04/10 03:53 PM
B
BlackRubi Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
B
Hi all,

We have several direct positions available at present due to program expansion.

Some additional detail;

- Starting salary is $15 to $25 (depending on experience)

1. 1.50 premium atop base rate for A&P
2. Time and a half over 40
3. Double time over 60 hours

- When hired, there is a $5,000 relocation bonus

- Excellent benefits; Medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, license premiums, shift differential, etc. – all start day one.

- 401k with 100% matching (to 5%)

- Employee stock purchase twice a year at a 15% discount

- 120 hours of PTO in addition to the annual 2-weeks off during the holiday season

In addition, the area has a very low cost of living and there is no state income tax in Texas.

If you’re interested, please PM or email me (mark.ellison@l-3com.com)and I'll walk you through the application/interview process.

Here's the 'official' description:

The Aircraft Structures Mechanic performs a wide variety of moderately complex mechanical/structural removal, installation, repair and modification on aircraft. Interprets and follows engineering drawings, work instructions, assembly instructions and checks work correctness. Checks, tests and troubleshoots systems for conformance to specifications. Resolves installation problems. Also perform aircraft modifications per IAW military T.O.'s, commercial maintenance manuals, and service bulletins. Sets highest ethical standards for self and others.

• With H/S or GED must have a minimum of 4 years experience as a sheet metal mechanic in the aircraft industry.
• Aircraft related Assoc degree or A&P license + a minimum of 2 years experience as a sheet metal mechanic in the aircraft industry.
• Must have experience with basic hand tools and have knowledge of mechanical skills.
• Requires the ability to read, interpret and work from engineering drawings, blueprints, T.O. specs and engineering specifications.
• Ability to assemble close tolerance parts and use hand tools such as pneumatic drills and rivet gun.
• Must wear approved safety shoes.
• Must have own tools. If hired, tools must be shadowed. L-3/IS will provide the material to complete this task.
• May be required to be certified to operate self-propelled vehicles such as forklifts, scissor lifts, boom lifts and aircraft tow vehicles.
• Must be able to work overtime, any shift, and weekends as required.
• Must be able to obtain security clearance.

L-3 Platform Integration is a recognized leader in aircraft modification and special mission system integration, offers challenging and rewarding assignments across a broad spectrum of aircraft modification programs. The Platform Integration Division provides innovative solutions for major structural modifications and systems integration to military and commercial aircraft. The division has operations in Waco, TX; Crestview, FL.; Tulsa, OK; and Warner-Robins, GA.

We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free Tobacco-free work place and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.

All the best,

BR

Last edited by BlackRubi; 05/04/10 04:26 PM.
Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Slim] #1433353 05/19/10 03:08 AM
S
Slim Offline
Tracker
Tracker
S
Thought I'd throw this out here again. In November 2009, Ambit Energy was named the fastest-growing privately held company in north Texas by the Caruth Center for Entrepreneurship at Southern Methodist University (SMU). Our company is growing rapidly!!!

This is not one of those "get-rich-quick" deals. But, with the highly competitve rates and excellent pay structure that our exec's have given us, there is good money to be made with this company. My wife and I were excited because this is something that provides us with an alternative source of income, and can actually grow to be a life-changing residual income that will help secure our retirement.

If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM, email or give me a call and I'd be happy to share my experience in the company with you.

www.brianharris.ambitenergy.biz
PH. 817-821-6152
Email - bpharris.usmc@yahoo.com

"If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you're reading it in english, thank a Marine."

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Slim] #1481818 06/15/10 09:59 PM
J
JGL Hunting Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
J
Looking for a Security/Loss Prevention/Site Security/PI Job

B.S. from UNT in Criminal Justice/History
8 Years as an MP (Certified First Responder - Some CLEET/TCLEOSE training)
Lots of training and experience in all areas of law enforcement and investigations.

Let me know if you need any help in the above areas.

Last edited by RTW; 06/15/10 10:08 PM.

Come hunting with us! Click the link below to learn more!
JGL Hunting
Re: Post a Job Here [Re: JGL Hunting] #1490422 06/21/10 03:31 PM
B
BMowatt Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
B
CONTRACTORS WANTED: We are bidding on 5 commercial jobs here in Tx. We are looking for the following contractors.
1. electric
2. plumbing
3. HVAC
4. drywall/metal frame/paint
5. flooring
Jobs are in Houston (3), Hurst(1), Edinburg(1)

Email me if you would like to see the plans and provide us a quote,,,,
bmowatt@thebergman.com

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: BMowatt] #1509145 07/01/10 11:27 PM
S
Stoney Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
I am being promoted to sales manager at our company and am looking for people interested in roofing sales. I will tell you it is a very competitive business but the rewards are there for determined individuals. Here is a link to our corporate website http://www.alansroofinginc.com/. We are an Owens Corning Platinum installer, BBB member in good standing and build our business off of referrals. You can contact me here or my office phone is 972 221 3730, my cell is 214 681 9870. Our office is located in Lewisville. If you think you might have what it takes please give me a call. Thanks, Craig

BAKEN-ET's Pro Staff
Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Brother in-law] #1516604 07/06/10 08:20 PM
H
Hunt Wicked Close TV Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
H
We are looking for a Media sales person who knows the business of television and can sell approx. 140k worth of television ad space. This will pay a 10% commission on all ad's sold..

We are also looking for a sales rep to market our odor elimination product BioExtreme.

Contact Ken at 817-694-3931

Last edited by BioExtreme; 07/15/10 10:37 AM.

Sorrow looks back, worry looks around but faith looks up...
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
If a wife don't like what her husband does as a hobby he is not doing it right.
www.bioextreme.net
www.huntwickedclose.net
www.pursuitchannel.com
Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Hunt Wicked Close TV] #1520896 07/09/10 12:53 AM
C
californiakid Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
C
Pretty new to the forum but I know there are a bunch of good guys on here so I thought i"d give it a try...

I Recently lost my full time job and am looking for some cash paying jobs to get by until I find a full time job again.

I am a father, husband, and homeowner who is not afraid to get my hands dirty.

Below are some things I may be able to assist you in:

• Lawn Mowing, weed-eating/edge blow
• Some light landscaping tasks
• Organize Garage or Storage
• Help with moving
• Light painting

If you have anything that would help me, that would be great. I might have interviews pop up and those will obviously take precedence.

I am in Rowlett (Dallas Area) and can travel in around within reason.

Thank you

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Brother in-law] #1539580 07/19/10 12:24 PM
L
llanite Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
L
I need someone to help move furniture, rip up and replace the flooring, and possibly paint the ceiling in my home. We'll start early in the mornings and take off early afternoons. We may not work every day, and the days we do work will be tough, so I will pay well in cash for someone who wants to work hard when we do work. Experience in carpet laying, flooring, and/or painting a plus.

Thanks
Dave

"We could say they spend like drunken sailors, but that would be unfair to drunken sailors, because the sailors are spending their own money." Ronald Reagan
Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Brother in-law] #1540816 07/19/10 09:19 PM
C
cbolton Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
C
Administrative Assistant: Part Time, Pasadena area air conditioning & heating company. Experience needed in customer relations, good computer skills in Windows Excel & Word. Multitasking ability required to handle phone calls and scheduling at the same time. Will provide training in dispatch management and fleet GPS tracking programs. Please fax or email resumes to (281) 991-0305 or chris.bolton@milesservice.com

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: cbolton] #1541520 07/20/10 02:25 AM
P
preston629 Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
P
looking for a full time sales job with a base plus commision preferably, i know the print industry and mobile electronics industry very well. but im willing to learn and industry if given the opportunity. thanks

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: SatNiteSpec] #1547187 07/22/10 02:05 PM
R
RYNO wheels Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
R
I am in the process of finalizing a rather large bid. I am looking for two people that are:
*somewhat mechanical inclined
*Can mow (grass in front longer than what is behind you)
*weed-eat
*handle the heat
*is punctual
*is legal
*is an American
*have good drivers license
*not a thief

I want the ONLY legal landscaping crew in DFW!!!!!!!

Positions available in August. 40 hours per week - $10 per hour.

I will be on the crew until I get a new job. One of the individuals that will be on the crew will be made foreman and given raise once I find permanent corporate employment.

Jobs will be in Lewisville, Denton area.

Send Resumes to rynolandscaping@aol.com. If you are in between jobs, that is fine. I would love to help someone out for a temporary time.........

[Linked Image]
Re: Post a Job Here [Re: SatNiteSpec] #1548828 07/23/10 03:26 AM
H
hookedonquack Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
H
My name is Beau Foster. I am 26 years old and I am starting the collin county law enforcement academy on July 26th. This is a full time academy and will require me to drive from Denton to Mckinney. I will be in class from 1pm to 10pm Mon-Thurs... 1pm to 5pm on Friday... and off on Sat and Sun. I would like to find work close to the Denton area doing any type of odd jobs. i have all of my own tools and am very reliable and knowlegeable in many different areas (ie. Carpentry, electrical, remodeling, flooring, landscaping and maintanance work, etc.) If anyone knows of any one looking for work please Pm me. I am very much in need of work and it is very hard considering my schedule. Thank you and god bless.

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: hookedonquack] #1548856 07/23/10 03:42 AM
K
K.P Offline
Tracker
Tracker
K
I need to hire a full time maintenance/facility position. Electrical background is a must. Experience with controls is a must. Mechanical skills and common sense will go a long way. Family owned business 30 years, 400,000 sq ft facility. PM me and I will give you instructions to send resume.

KP

"Violence does solve problems" ~Chris Kyle
Re: Post a Job Here [Re: K.P] #1553805 07/26/10 03:27 AM
H
Honker Jake Offline
Tracker
Tracker
H
Looking to hire someone for kennel help on weekends. We have a retriever training business in Elgin.

P.M. me if you are interested or know someone in the area looking for weekend work.

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Houston_Hunter] #1555575 07/27/10 01:25 AM
S
Space Cowboy Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
S
Texas local plumbers for all your plumbing needs gas, water and sewer. Plumbing contractor, leak location service, slab leak repair, water leak, water and sewer testing, running commode, drippy faucet, garbage disposal, dish washer, line replacement and/or repair, remodeling, new construction, gas leak, water heater replacement and repair. Licensed, registered and insured by the state of Texas so you know the job is done right and safely. Our plumbers are well trained and experienced in the plumbing problems you might have. Serving Lewisville, Dallas, Ft. Worth, Irving, Alvarado, Waco, Arlington, Grand Prairie, Carrollton, Corsicana, Rowlett and all towns surrounding, local plumbers to the North Texas.

http://do-right-plumbing.com

http://tx-plumber.com

http://plumbingsolutionsdfw.com

Doing all plumbing repairs or remodels! 214-690-1407 Master Plumbing License # M38023 http://www.tx-plumber.com http://www.plumber-texas.com
Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Space Cowboy] #1577209 08/05/10 04:32 PM
Mr. Clean Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Need a Retail Manager for an Auto Repair / Tire Shop!!!!!

One of my best friends owns a chain of auto repair and tire shops. Needs a Manager for one in / around Granbury. If you know someone who is RELIABLE and needs a GREAT job, then PM me their info. Salary, Benefits, Profit Sharing Monthly....etc, etc, etc. Great Job, Great guy to work for!!!

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Brother in-law] #1590400 08/11/10 01:46 PM
P
PrimitiveHunter Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P
I just received notification that our company has an opening for a hunting guide for our King Ranch corporate lease. It's around 43K or 46K acres of the ranch and the guide would probably be dealing with high end clients. Anyway, if you think you fit the job, follow the link below and search for requisition 166238.

On the first screen, click the red button that says "Potential Employees". When you come to the next screen, scroll down and enter the requisition number where it asks for it. Then click "Start Search". When the posting comes up, click on the blue hyperlink that says "Seasonal Guide".

I don't know any of the details (like pay or required references) so you'll have to follow up on everything yourself. Anyway, if you ever thought you wanted to be a guide, here's your chance.

Hunting Guide Job Opening

Practice doesn’t make perfect.
Practice makes permanent.
Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Brother in-law] #1593663 08/12/10 10:22 PM
P
PrimitiveHunter Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P
Well, I definitely learned not to make a post in the off topic section about a job. There is no shortage of unemployed comedians there.

Anyway, I found a couple of more job openings that are actually in my department. Having worked here for 31 years, I can say that these two openings are just about the best job we have for a construction-related person. Both jobs are titled "Real Estate Project Manager". This job ranges from simple remodels in office buildings in Houston all the way up to building new facilities in other Countries and all jobs in between. We're building a lot in China, India, Singapore, etc. If you're up to International projects, your closest boss will be in Houston so you are THE key decision maker. Or, the job may be strictly in the Houston area; I haven't talked to the manager about the openings.

Anyway, if you're looking for a job like that, hit the link below and select either of the "Real Estate Project Manager" links to apply.

Job Apps

Practice doesn’t make perfect.
Practice makes permanent.
Re: Post a Job Here [Re: SatNiteSpec] #1608359 08/19/10 05:17 PM
B
BFord Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
B
Outside Sales Position

Looking for some outside sales people for a Low Voltage Lighting company. Make your own Schedule and dealing with Home Owners and Contractors. Pm if interested. Home Office in Weatherford, Tx but work all over the Metro plex.

www.landscapednightmoods.com

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Slim] #1623926 08/26/10 01:59 AM
S
Slim Offline
Tracker
Tracker
S
Just wanted to give an update on a previous post I made:
Ambit Energy was just named the FASTEST
GROWING PRIVATE COMPANY
in all of America by "Inc." magazine.
You can check out the article from the Dallas Morning News Business section from Tuesday, Aug 24th.

Like I said before, this is not a get-rich quick deal. But, it is an incredible opportunity for anyone that wants to start their own home based business. We have some of the best executives in the country leading our company and providing unending support to its field consultants.

I'd love to speak with anyone interested in our company and share the success that my wife and I have had. Please feel free to call, email or PM me.

Website - www.brianharris.energy526.com
PH. 817-821-6152
Email - bpharris.usmc@yahoo.com

"If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you're reading it in english, thank a Marine."

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Slim] #1655574 09/08/10 09:59 PM
J
Joshua Lee Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
J
Anybody have a CDL? PM me, I think I have a job for you.

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Joshua Lee] #1658112 09/09/10 07:31 PM
S
Sully Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
S
Any good mechanics out there? I have a lease vehicle that needs some work. PM me if interested.

Re: Post a Job Here [Re: Joshua Lee] #1699463 09/26/10 04:43 PM
B
batman Online Content
Pro Tracker
Online Content
Pro Tracker
B
PM sent.
Originally Posted By: Joshua Lee
Anybody have a CDL? PM me, I think I have a job for you.

Page 7 of 34 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 33 34
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide