Forums46
Topics539,613
Posts9,751,817
Members87,171
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Drake's Guide Service in Sunset, Texas is Horrible NEVER AGAIN [Re: #Hayraker] #1178549 01/17/10 11:28 PM
D
DUAggie Offline
Tracker
Tracker
D
I agree, but even if the mods do stop it next time someone posts about a guide recommendation they will tell him who NOT to go with. This guy will get what he deserves.

Re: Drake's Guide Service in Sunset, Texas is Horrible NEVER AGAIN [Re: BOBO the Clown] #1178555 01/17/10 11:30 PM
M
Moose K Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M
Originally Posted By: BOBO the Clown
Originally Posted By: Moose Knuckles
Originally Posted By: BOBO the Clown
Everyone who is on here all the time (like me) already knew this guy was a total douche.

So what if his daddy gave him some land with duck ponds on it...

$175, please. I'll take you for a 12 pack.

I saw a show the other day where some guy shot a buck off his place on Outdoor Channel, I think. It gave me a giggle.

This guy comes on here and pimps his outfit three times a week. Then his clients bash him. What a loser.

Moose I'm off tomorrow and have a case whating on you

Friday. PM me.

PM book is full

OK, I'll shoot you one.

Re: Drake's Guide Service in Sunset, Texas is Horrible NEVER AGAIN [Re: DUAggie] #1178556 01/17/10 11:30 PM
T
Texas Fight Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
T
Originally Posted By: DUAggie

Any moderators, i wouldn't end this thread just any profane or unecessary comments. I think that a guide who runs his business this way should be hung out to dry on the internet.

To everyone on this, Im NO mod but I have been on here and TFF for many years. Mods do a good job and I can tell you they lock these until ALL facts are know. I know we have heard for the guide and customer. I would like to hear the Owners side...

Just keep it clean and dont bash anyone.

Re: Drake's Guide Service in Sunset, Texas is Horrible NEVER AGAIN [Re: Moose K] #1178565 01/17/10 11:34 PM
M
Moose K Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M
I mean really, do the math.

This chode gets a complaint a week, pimps his deal like he's on South Beach. All the while you've got Jeff34 who runs a service that everyone likes and he's $50 less per day in the same flyway!

Everyone who goes out with Jeff loves the guy and shoots ducks. I respect the fact that he doesn't come on here and blow his own horn like this Cory guy does. Just sayin'.

Exposed! When is this guy gonna chime in? He's probably in the fetal position right now. Ha Ha

Re: Drake's Guide Service in Sunset, Texas is Horrible NEVER AGAIN [Re: Texas Fight] #1178566 01/17/10 11:34 PM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted By: Texas Fight
Originally Posted By: DUAggie

Any moderators, i wouldn't end this thread just any profane or unecessary comments. I think that a guide who runs his business this way should be hung out to dry on the internet.

To everyone on this, Im NO mod but I have been on here and TFF for many years. Mods do a good job and I can tell you they lock these until ALL facts are know. I know we have heard for the guide and customer. I would like to hear the Owners side...

Just keep it clean and dont bash anyone.

x2

Bottom line, never trust a man whose uncle was eaten by cannibals.-Sen Joni Ernst
Re: Drake's Guide Service in Sunset, Texas is Horrible NEVER AGAIN [Re: Moose K] #1178579 01/17/10 11:39 PM
D
Driller Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D

This chode gets a complaint a week, pimps his deal like he's on South Beach. All the while you've got Jeff34 who runs a service that everyone likes and he's $50 less per day in the same flyway!

Everyone who goes out with Jeff loves the guy and shoots ducks. I respect the fact that he doesn't come on here and blow his own horn like this Cory guy does. Just sayin'.

Exposed! When is this guy gonna chime in? He's probably in the fetal position right now. Ha Ha

Jeff will cringe when he sees your post. Last time someone mentioned him on a Drakes bashing thread he came on and apologized to Cory. He seems like a stand up guy who doesn't believe in promoting his buisness at someone else's expense.

Re: Drake's Guide Service in Sunset, Texas is Horrible NEVER AGAIN [Re: BOBO the Clown] #1178581 01/17/10 11:40 PM
T
txbowhunt7 Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
T
Well heck fellas, I was supposed to be guiding til the end of the season but that abviously came to an end lol. Anyone around houston know where to get some web footers to kill?

Re: Drake's Guide Service in Sunset, Texas is Horrible NEVER AGAIN [Re: Driller] #1178588 01/17/10 11:45 PM
M
Moose K Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M
Originally Posted By: DrillerJ

Jeff will cringe when he sees your post. Last time someone mentioned him on a Drakes bashing thread he came on and apologized to Cory. He seems like a stand up guy who doesn't believe in promoting his buisness at someone else's expense.

He is a stand up guy and I've never hunted with him.

I'm only giving my opinion, that's all.

I've been on here for two years and everyone who hunts with Jeff loves the guy.

Cory came on here this year with his propoganda and his clients bash him.

There are two regular guides on here and if I was looking for one, I'd take Jeff.

Nuff said.

Re: Drake's Guide Service in Sunset, Texas is Horrible NEVER AGAIN [Re: txbowhunt7] #1178592 01/17/10 11:47 PM
T
txbowhunt7 Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
T
Not everything is bad I will say that. The lodge is very appealing, the food is to die for, we smacked the ducks in november and just after the split. But I'm a down home country boy who values honesty and respect more than anythinh and you just won't get it there.

Re: Drake's Guide Service in Sunset, Texas is Horrible NEVER AGAIN [Re: Moose K] #1178593 01/17/10 11:47 PM
D
Driller Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
I agree.

Re: Drake's Guide Service in Sunset, Texas is Horrible NEVER AGAIN [Re: txbowhunt7] #1178664 01/18/10 12:06 AM
C
CoryAnderson Offline
Tracker
Tracker
C
First of all, money is collected before a hunt begins, regardless of where the hunt takes place. I understand the Game Warden came and yes there was a missunderstanding with land boundries, however, Kevin was hunting on our property. I payed Kevin today and told him to leave. I would never ask for anyone to pay for a hunt that that would happen to. Kevin does not make that decision I DO. That is the bottom line. And by the way it is Kevins brothers group that hunted with us this weekend. that started this post. Lot's of complaints, and that sucks. But the only thing you ever hear is bad things. I did yell and Kevin that is why he does not work for me, and yes I did say what he said. I am not trying to lie about that. I went in and apologized to the clients that heard it. His name is Joe Labat. Anyone wants any ref I have them. And for Moose Knuckles I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Drake's Guide Service in Sunset, Texas is Horrible NEVER AGAIN [Re: birddog14] #1178686 01/18/10 12:13 AM
M
Moose K Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M
Why are people complaining about you all the time on here?

Why do you advertise your guide service on here every week?

Move along.

Re: Drake's Guide Service in Sunset, Texas is Horrible NEVER AGAIN [Re: birddog14] #1178688 01/18/10 12:13 AM
D
DUAggie Offline
Tracker
Tracker
D
if the game warden and landowner showed up and the hunting party was asked to leave then i am pretty sure that Kevin was NOT hunting on your property.

Re: Drake's Guide Service in Sunset, Texas is Horrible NEVER AGAIN [Re: DUAggie] #1178692 01/18/10 12:15 AM
D
Driller Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
popcorn

Re: Drake's Guide Service in Sunset, Texas is Horrible NEVER AGAIN [Re: txbowhunt7] #1178695 01/18/10 12:17 AM
B
birddog14 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
B
Originally Posted By: txbowhunt7
And as far as all the ducks in that picture, 15 got cleaned from day 1 then the rest were untouched and thrown in a gut pile for the yotes to eat

hmm

green is good
Re: Drake's Guide Service in Sunset, Texas is Horrible NEVER AGAIN [Re: DUAggie] #1178705 01/18/10 12:20 AM
T
txbowhunt7 Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
T
No cory is right, we were on the right property but the boundary of the 2 properties go right down the middle of the pond and its very gray. The issue was cleared up on scene with me, the GW, and the landowner. But the GW came at 830 and stopped the hunt. Yes my brother was in that group that morning but I also had 4 other clients I did not know sop no favoritism was given out. I did what I thought in my mind was fair.

Re: Drake's Guide Service in Sunset, Texas is Horrible NEVER AGAIN [Re: Moose K] #1178710 01/18/10 12:21 AM
G
GRR80 Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
G

Move along.

ive always liked moose's posts.

Re: Drake's Guide Service in Sunset, Texas is Horrible NEVER AGAIN [Re: GRR80] #1178714 01/18/10 12:23 AM
M
Moose K Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M
Originally Posted By: GRR80

Move along.

ive always liked moose's posts.

I have been in love with those cabins on that lake ever since the first time you posted them 2 years ago. I could retire there right now!

Re: Drake's Guide Service in Sunset, Texas is Horrible NEVER AGAIN [Re: easton1025] #1178721 01/18/10 12:24 AM
F
fordtough Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
F
that is gadwalls.. most of them look like drakes.. i dont see many hens in it.

Re: Drake's Guide Service in Sunset, Texas is Horrible NEVER AGAIN [Re: Moose K] #1178722 01/18/10 12:24 AM
D
DUAggie Offline
Tracker
Tracker
D
so could i....only thing is im a couple million short!

Re: Drake's Guide Service in Sunset, Texas is Horrible NEVER AGAIN [Re: birddog14] #1178728 01/18/10 12:27 AM
F
finalapproach Offline OP
Green Horn
OP Offline
Green Horn
F
We did not pay from the beginning of the hunt. Your guides are not provided with land lease agreements. Kevin did not have a land lease agreement on him which is required by law. You were overheard on the phone saying you had no idea about this hole we were on, THAT IS THE PROBLEM! You still expected payment from us regardless. For your rate, take your guides to your ponds. For your rates, have a Blind A, Blind B etc. For your rates, have land lease agreements. For your rates, don't make it where the client has to sit on his knees in the mud to hunt, especially a first time duck hunter. For your rates, do everything by the book. For your rates, make sure you have birds before you book 23 hunters in one day. Irresponsible. Period. End of discussion. I am his brother. I did come up to enjoy the hunt. I ended up with a game warden telling me that I was trespassing on another man's property, my hunt being stopped, and a sour taste in my mouth about your outfit that has spread onto here. And I am not the first. Shame on you sir. Do the honorable thing.

Re: Drake's Guide Service in Sunset, Texas is Horrible NEVER AGAIN [Re: DUAggie] #1178733 01/18/10 12:28 AM
G
GRR80 Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
G
by the way moose, the hunting near the navasota/normangee area this year was tough.. it always seemed I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Re: Drake's Guide Service in Sunset, Texas is Horrible NEVER AGAIN [Re: birddog14] #1178741 01/18/10 12:31 AM
C
CoryAnderson Offline
Tracker
Tracker
C
Originally Posted By: birddog14
Originally Posted By: txbowhunt7
And as far as all the ducks in that picture, 15 got cleaned from day 1 then the rest were untouched and thrown in a gut pile for the yotes to eat

hmm

All the birds in question were cleaned and carcasses were thown in in the gut pile.

Re: Drake's Guide Service in Sunset, Texas is Horrible NEVER AGAIN [Re: Moose K] #1178753 01/18/10 12:36 AM
F
Frisbie Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
F

+++++1

Heck yeah everyone likes him. Cause he is more worried about putting you on ducks than getting paid. He is entertaining as hell and a real personable guy.
You will not hear a harsh word spoke about the guy.

You are spot on with your all your comments. Bout Jeff and Cory.

Sales Manager: Drake Waterfowl Clothing
www.tightlinesandbigtines.com
Re: Drake's Guide Service in Sunset, Texas is Horrible NEVER AGAIN [Re: Frisbie] #1178764 01/18/10 12:39 AM
M
Moose K Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M
Originally Posted By: Frisbie

+++++1

Heck yeah everyone likes him. Cause he is more worried about putting you on ducks than getting paid. He is entertaining as hell and a real personable guy.
You will not hear a harsh word spoke about the guy.

You are spot on with your all your comments. Bout Jeff and Cory.

Sorry for getting on you earlier this year Fris. I know you're a good dude. Did you see my buck?

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide