**AXIS SPIKE BUCK/HOG HUNT LUCKY NUMBER**
First LUCKY NUMBERS for 2021, let's do this!

This is a 2 day / 2 night hunt for (1) AXIS SPIKE BUCK and UNLIMITED HOGS combo for 1 hunter with Ten Ten Whitetails in Vanderpool, TX.R or BOW.

Lodging Included at our B&B- Old Town Utopia B&B. https://www.vrbo.com/591924?unitId=1139241

This is a semi/fully guided experience which includes cleaning, quartering, and caping, unlimited hogs and coyotes.
*1 Non Hunter guest allowed.

*Not Included - Transportation to the ranch and the required $48 Non-Resident hunting license or resident hunting license. Can also help arrange taxidermy and meat processing if needed (not included).

Once all spots are filled, we will draw a winner by video with a random number generator and post here in the comments, so follow the post.

You can get as many numbers as you would like. Comment which numbers you want, and which method you are sending payment. I will put your name by your numbers and put a ** next to it showing payment has been received. Numbers given in the order commented.

Payment methods below: (Cashapp preferred)
CashApp- $DZ4Woods
Paypal- TenTenWhitetails@yahoo.com

*Pay as you play - Comment PAID once done please with your number choice. Go give our page a follow to finish up!!
---------------------------------------------------

40 Spots @ $40 each ---- GO!

** Since this is a FB Raffle just let me know what numbers you are interested in and I will let you know what is still available. Or go check us out on FB!!

Ten Ten Whitetails
Vanderpool, Texas
(830)688-3750
TenTenWhitetails@yahoo.com

Whitetail,Exotics,Turkey,Hog,Varmint,Predator Hunts- Lodging

415 HF/LF Acres.
Min. from Lost Maples State Park.

Darting services avail. Accepting new clients.