Forums46
Topics538,023
Posts9,732,032
Members87,055
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: Sneaky] #7056399 01/29/18 01:23 AM
T
TXGH Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
T
Originally Posted By: Sneaky
Why would we take your word for it, JT? Who are you?

I am not saying take my word for it.. But I would keep my eye out for them when they hit the market and make your own judgements.. Don't rely on what I say or what the trolls say.. The scope will speak for itself.

Joseph Trousdale
Host Texas Game Hunters TV
TXGameHunters.com

www.TXgamehunters.com
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: SapperTitan] #7056402 01/29/18 01:26 AM
T
TXGH Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
T
Originally Posted By: SapperTitan
the guy who shoots antlerleas bucks in the late season lol.

hahah over a year ago. Are you sure you are not a woman? I mean holding things against people that happened over a year ago? I never claimed to be perfect. AS I said a year ago, was my first hunt that late in the year with MLD tags and learned a valuable lesson to always check for dropped antlers that late. At least I admit when I mess up instead of pretending to be perfect and put everyone else down for their mistakes. Shows what kind of person you are.. but then again I would not expect that to change. Keep on trolling

Joseph Trousdale
TXGameHunters.com

www.TXgamehunters.com
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7056454 01/29/18 02:09 AM
P
Pig_Popper Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
P
Originally Posted By: jtprocaddie

I am not saying take my word for it.. But I would keep my eye out for them when they hit the market and make your own judgements.. Don't rely on what I say or what the trolls say.. The scope will speak for itself.

You discredit yourself twice in this single post

Why even post if we can all make our own judgements

loco

This space is For Sale - inquire within ...
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7056462 01/29/18 02:18 AM
P
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
P
Here is my own judgement:

ATN X-Sight was a novel product, never made it past customer BETA testing and was useful on my .22lr so long as the rabbit didn’t move. I’m still freaked out by the ATN YouTube video when Sachal walks back and forth in a track suit.

ATN X-Sight II HD was a more stable device IF you got one that didn’t kill itself (no power on). The screen (near eye display) makes you want to use your smartphone or tablet to take the shot. I’m not sure HD means High Definition or Hell Device

ATN X-Sight 4k PRO: ok now this is getting out of hand, surely ATN is trying too hard with the name to disassociate from the previous two models. I mean jee whiz what are they supposed to name the next version .... ultra advanced pro platinum

I can hear people now saying hey my video file doesn’t show the size and resolution of 4k -

Last edited by Pig_Popper; 01/29/18 02:19 AM.

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7056492 01/29/18 02:38 AM
CharlieCTx Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
I am a Pro Staff member yes, however I am not paid. I also do not promote products I do not believe in.

If we assume ATN is smart enough not to pay you as a representative, why is it the only thing you come on here to pimp? You've tried everything else and you have determined this to be the best there is, really? Pretty much every person on this thread has tried the ATN products and others, look what we're using.

You need to rethink how you're trying to break into hunting as a business and/or just ask ATN for a job and register here as a vendor.

Kel-Tec RFB + Griffin Sportsman Ultra Light 300 + Pulsar Apex XQ-50
M&P-10 + AAC Cyclone
Remy 700 + Leupold VX3 3.5x10x50 CDS
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7056512 01/29/18 02:51 AM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
You know those kids that think being on a pro staff somehow makes them somebody? That’s all they really want, and they’ll do anything to get it or endorse any product to be on their staff. They also film everything they do to emulate their heros on tv. Well, some kids never grow out of that.

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: Sneaky] #7056529 01/29/18 03:06 AM
C
Cleric Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
C
You know those kids that think being on a pro staff somehow makes them somebody? That’s all they really want, and they’ll do anything to get it or endorse any product to be on their staff. They also film everything they do to emulate their heros on tv. Well, some kids never grow out of that.

He may got a free trip to shot out of it...

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7056548 01/29/18 03:31 AM
J.G. Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
I'm only a spectator. If the funds allow, I'll be buying a thermal rifle scope this year. And based on all the complaints about ATN, I would rather use a red light, same as I have for the last 22 years. Where there's smoke, there's fire.

jtprocaddie,

I'll offer this. Get me one of these new ones to borrow for a month, and I will write a full report. I can zero it, on my range, and put it to work on thousands of acres I have complete access to. And that land has no shortage of hogs and coyotes. I will mail it back exactly 30 days after I recieve it.

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Precision Rifle Instruction
Memberships and Classes Available
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: J.G.] #7056556 01/29/18 03:48 AM
llbts1 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
Originally Posted By: FiremanJG
I'm only a spectator. If the funds allow, I'll be buying a thermal rifle scope this year. And based on all the complaints about ATN, I would rather use a red light, same as I have for the last 22 years. Where there's smoke, there's fire.

jtprocaddie,

I'll offer this. Get me one of these new ones to borrow for a month, and I will write a full report. I can zero it, on my range, and put it to work on thousands of acres I have complete access to. And that land has no shortage of hogs and coyotes. I will mail it back exactly 30 days after I recieve it.

That sounds like a fair deal.

ATN has a lot of damage that they need to repair customer service wise. I am an ATN owner.

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: J.G.] #7056562 01/29/18 03:52 AM
S
SapperTitan Offline
Taking Requests
Taking Requests
S

jtprocaddie,

I believe that would make you ATN pro staff lol

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7056565 01/29/18 03:54 AM
P
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
P
Hey JG, what firmware are you running

peep

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7056568 01/29/18 03:56 AM
B
Brother in-law Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
B
Coco Jo have you been working out?

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: Sneaky] #7056823 01/29/18 02:27 PM
R
RiverRider Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
R

Yup. Kinda makes me think of the teenage girls who post three or four new selfies every day. Social media and internet forums seem to have really messed with minds and inspired some really bizarre behavior.

[Linked Image]

"Arguing with you always makes me thirsty."

-Augustus McRae
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: Pig_Popper] #7056843 01/29/18 02:38 PM
J.G. Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted By: Pig_Popper
Hey JG, what firmware are you running

peep

Wrangler jeans and shirts, Double-H boots.

Pretty stout firmware.

[Linked Image]
800 Yard Steel Range
Precision Rifle Instruction
Memberships and Classes Available
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: Pig_Popper] #7056856 01/29/18 02:44 PM
T
TXGH Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
T

I can hear people now saying hey my video file doesn’t show the size and resolution of 4k -

If you watch the video.. it does NOT record in 4K.. It records in HD.. It is a 4K sensor and the display is in HD.. So when you have the 4K sensor it allows you to zoom into the image without pixelation.

Joseph Trousdale
TXGameHunters.com

www.TXgamehunters.com
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7056871 01/29/18 02:53 PM
D
DoubleUp Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
D
JT, I'll give you one thing. You certainly are a glutton for punishment. bang

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7056877 01/29/18 02:56 PM
P
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
P

If you watch the video.. it does NOT record in 4K.. It records in HD.. It is a 4K sensor and the display is in HD.. So when you have the 4K sensor it allows you to zoom into the image without pixelation.

I gotcha , might want to make that your signature line because most people are going to see 4k in the name of the product and assume the sensor feeds the recorded output.

Wish I could get a dollar for everytime we are going to see the topic come up

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7056936 01/29/18 03:31 PM
R
RONIN003 Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
R
ATN if you are reading why put the rangefinder on the objective focus adjuster which seems to move the range finder at the same time.... Will that not throw off your aim point for readings?

jump to 2:10
https://youtu.be/cKro9qRdLvY

Why not keep what you have on x-sight II with the focus wheel on top?

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7057034 01/29/18 04:45 PM
D
der Teufel Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
D
popcorn

I have two unwritten rules:
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: RONIN003] #7057168 01/29/18 06:26 PM
T
TXGH Offline OP
Pro Tracker
OP Offline
Pro Tracker
T
Originally Posted By: RONIN003
ATN if you are reading why put the rangefinder on the objective focus adjuster which seems to move the range finder at the same time.... Will that not throw off your aim point for readings?

Why not keep what you have on x-sight II with the focus wheel on top?

Good catch... Actually that is rotating becuase he did not tighten down the sunshade all the way.. Once the sunshade is tightened down all the way it will NOT move with the focus ring.

Joseph Trousdale
TXGameHunters.com

www.TXgamehunters.com
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: J.G.] #7057492 01/29/18 10:06 PM
V
VAFish Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
V

jtprocaddie,

I'm an owner of a 3-14 and 5-20 Original X-sight, Nephew has a 3-14 X-Sight II, Son has a Photon XT and a Sig Thermal.

ATN I have a hog hunt scheduled for the first week in March. Ship me a new 4K, I'll compare it to the other night vision we have and write a review of the new sight, sending it back to you after the week is up.

"If your plan is for one year, plant rice.
If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."
-- Confucius
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7057497 01/29/18 10:10 PM
S
SachalATN Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
S
I guess when you don't have much to complain about, you split hairs.

I will add my .2 cents.

Customers finally have a digital scope that delivers amazing clarity and colors, while providing them with 18 hours of continuous battery, with an eye relief that is designed to work like a traditional scope, a scope that has been redesigned inside out not only to outperform current competition but also the previous iterations of X-Sights and can handle higher recoil - up to 416 Barrett, while staying around the same price point and you think ATN is NOT listening to its customers?? crazycrazycrazy

Sounds like someone is either biased or just purely a wolf in sheep's clothing rolleyesrolleyes

ATN Corporation, USA
The Future of Optics
www.atncorp.com

Please note: I do not read private messages here.
Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7057557 01/29/18 10:45 PM
P
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
P
ATN talks the talk (year after year after ...) waiting to see it walk the walk

You’ve got two good offers in this thread alone to test out your latest invention can we expect that JGFireman and VAFish will be given scopes to test?

No strings attached to their feedback ...

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: Pig_Popper] #7057560 01/29/18 10:47 PM
S
SapperTitan Offline
Taking Requests
Taking Requests
S
ATN talks the talk (year after year after ...) waiting to see it walk the walk

You’ve got two good offers in this thread alone to test out your latest invention can we expect that JGFireman and VAFish will be given scopes to test?

No strings attached to their feedback ...

I don’t think JT has that kind of authority he is more of an ATN puppet. Go say this, go do this, blah blah blah.

Re: NEW ATN X-Sight 4K Pro - First look with James Munn [Re: TXGH] #7057562 01/29/18 10:48 PM
syncerus Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Ah, the mysterious disappearing Sachal has chosen to unveil himself. I take it your strategy is to lay low when people want support for their broken scopes and then to reappear when you have something new to sell?

Welcome back! It will good to have you around until the new scopes start bricking.

NRA Patriot Benefactor & DSC Lifer
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide