Print Thread
Hondo Kawasaki Dealership/Service Department #6778404 05/30/17 12:26 PM
F
fishingyankee71 Offline OP
Light Foot
OP Offline
Light Foot
F
Anyone have any experience with the Kawasaki Dealership in Hondo? I bought a new Mule in San Antonio and its getting close to its first service requirement. We trailer it through Hondo back and forth to the lease all the time, so the location seems much more convenient than back where we bought it. We called the Hondo dealer and initial thoughts are they seem very friendly and accommodating; even said I could leave our trailer there while its being serviced. They are also close to $100 less expensive for the standard factory service requirements than the dealer where we bought it. I know it seems like a no-brainer, but good, honest people is a huge deal to me and I'll even pay more to do business at places like that, especially small town/local businesses.

Thanks for any thoughts you have.

Re: Hondo Kawasaki Dealership/Service Department [Re: fishingyankee71] #6822282 07/14/17 11:57 AM
F
fishingyankee71 Offline OP
Light Foot
OP Offline
Light Foot
F
Just thought I'd provide a positive plug for Lone Star Kawasaki in Hondo. After reaching the requisite number of hours for the initial service on the Mule, I dropped it off on a Friday afternoon on my way to the lease. They even had a place that I could leave the trailer rather than towing it around empty. I picked it up the next Friday on my way back out to the lease. They charged me a few bucks less than what they quoted me an initial service normally runs. Everyone was super friendly and willing to answer any questions I had....rather than gladly taking a lot of my money, they even recommended that I don't spend the money on a windshield given our particular situation on our lease and how it wouldn't be all that necessary.

I was very pleased with the experience, will definitely be going back for future service work and purchasing some accessories, and recommend them to anyone passing through Hondo...it was just a ton more convenient than using one of the dealerships in San Antonio that have service lists two weeks long before being able to get an appointment. A big "attaboy" to them and validates my preference for using the small town businesses.

Re: Hondo Kawasaki Dealership/Service Department [Re: fishingyankee71] #6822307 07/14/17 12:33 PM
Creekrunner Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Now that's using the old noggin right there! up

Don't own a UTV yet, but whenever I've thought about it, the hellacious traffic by the one on I10 on the northwest side has convinced me I don't need one.

...and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Gen. 1:28
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide