Thanks guys for the ideas. I was being rushed for time. Due to the weather
we were told it was too wet & muddy to get Trucks in there. They told me that I have right of first refusal
That will give me time to contact game warden
we are requesting address & map coordinates ( will pull it up on google earth)
This should allow us to see whats around it.
it will also give me time to get my 4 wheeler loaded on a trailer to take with us. If I like it will just lease the whole place between 2 of us and worry about adding hunters at a later date.
I still don't think that we will have multiple days to access the property & put corn out etc etc and see what shows up. We will not be as rushed like today was going to be, But will have to decide that day or it go's up on the lease market.
You made a mistake
You got the wrong guy
Iím only guilty of a damn good time