Re: Thieves [Re: Texas Turkey Hunter DFW] #5282299 09/01/14 03:07 AM
S
Sparky45 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
S
Originally Posted By: Texas Turkey Hunter DFW
Originally Posted By: Sparky45
with all of the Mexicans, Guatemalans, Somalis, Syrians, Russians, Chinese, Nigerians, and everybody else crossing over the border into Texas, some of our remote camps are bound to be burglarized by them

You forgot the Germans, English, Scottish, Spaniards, French, Chinese, Japanese, Africans and thousands of other ethnic races INCLUDING YOU! that crossed a border to become us citizens! REMEMBER AMERICAN INDIANS ARE THE ONLY TRUE AMERICANS! THIS IS NOT OUR COUNTRY WE STOLE IT FROM THE INDIANS! I would bet you $1000 bucks it was probably "white" local HS kids and they knew exactly where the cabin was and what was in it! Racism is a sickness....

my 4th great grandfather came here on a boat into Ellis Island and immigrated LEGALLY.
He then moved into the Appalachian mountains and mined coal.
He became an AMERICAN, LEGALLY.

as far as the American Indians are concerned, I haven't killed one of them or took anything from them.
There was a whole thing called Manifest Destiny going on back then. IF YOU feel bad about stealing from the Indians, why don't you give your home and property to an Indian family to ease your conscience?

why don't you look at TDCJ stats and see who fills the prison systems and get back to me on that?
I don't care why, it just is. Are statics racist?
All I was saying is that if law breaking illegal aliens will break our laws by coming here illegally, they may also ignore other private property boundaries as well.

Last edited by Sparky45; 09/01/14 03:08 AM.

The only easy day was yesterday

NRA Life Benefactor Member
Re: Thieves [Re: Texas Turkey Hunter DFW] #5282539 09/01/14 01:19 PM
M
Marc K Online Content
Veteran Tracker
Online Content
Veteran Tracker
M
with all of the Mexicans, Guatemalans, Somalis, Syrians, Russians, Chinese, Nigerians, and everybody else crossing over the border into Texas, some of our remote camps are bound to be burglarized by them

You forgot the Germans, English, Scottish, Spaniards, French, Chinese, Japanese, Africans and thousands of other ethnic races INCLUDING YOU! that crossed a border to become us citizens! REMEMBER AMERICAN INDIANS ARE THE ONLY TRUE AMERICANS! THIS IS NOT OUR COUNTRY WE STOLE IT FROM THE INDIANS! I would bet you $1000 bucks it was probably "white" local HS kids and they knew exactly where the cabin was and what was in it! Racism is a sickness....

Quite aside from who stole what country from whom, have you spent much time down closer to the border? I can tell you first hand that by far most the thefts and vandalism have not been perpetrated by white high school kids.......

I saw his statement as a complaint about having an improperly controlled border - not a statement of racism. Pointing out the people known to be illegally breaking into this county isn't racism in any form. Do you honestly feel that there are a lot of Germans, Englishmen, Scottish people and Japanese sneaking in and stealing along the way? That's not been the general experience of the people suffering the loss and damage.

Marc

A Democracy is when two wolves and a lamb vote on the dinner menu. That is why this country was specifically not designed as a Democracy. We are a Constitutional Republic.
Re: Thieves [Re: Texas Turkey Hunter DFW] #5282697 09/01/14 04:07 PM
J
JThoele Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
J

Feel better?

Re: Thieves [Re: Texas Turkey Hunter DFW] #5282763 09/01/14 04:59 PM
P
Palehorse Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
P
I would bet you $1000 bucks it was probably "white" local HS kids and they knew exactly where the cabin was and what was in it!

Isn't this racial profiling?

Re: Thieves [Re: Western] #5283096 09/01/14 10:32 PM
O
okiehuntr Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
O
Originally Posted By: Western
I have family near Ft Towsen and it's the same there (dont know where that is in relation to where you fellas are though)

My Brothers FIL bought a new 11k saw mill, had it out 2 weeks and some one stole the motor and linkage system, even had to tote the dam thing for a ways..

I had a ranch in Ft. Towson and it was on the heaviest poached road in the county, caught 2 thieves stealing in the middle of the day on a Sat….3 shots "over the bow" did not phase them…grabbed the cameras and ran off!
okiehuntr

Re: Thieves [Re: Texas Turkey Hunter DFW] #5283863 09/02/14 02:38 PM
P
Pitchfork Predator Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P

You need to go back to history class. The Indians conquered and stole every piece of land they laid claim to. And they still got paid for the land they stole from other Indians.

It's not racist to call lawbreakers what they are: lawbreakers.

Your example of comparing legal immigrants to illegal immigrants is ignorant.

Marc C. Helfrich
Retirement Planner

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920
Re: Thieves [Re: okiebowhunter] #5349731 10/09/14 02:44 AM
O
okiebowhunter Offline OP
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
O
I appreciate the ideas and suggestions. We've put more locks on the doors and made sure we didn't leave any pricey items. We love that place and the kids go with us. They love it too. Just wish people would respect others property

Re: Thieves [Re: okiebowhunter] #5352275 10/10/14 02:45 PM
C
crash700 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
C
I would get a game camera that emails a pic to you when there is movement at the location. I can't stand a thief, I'm betting its meth heads looking for something to pawn for dope. Hope the damage was not too bad.

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Re: Thieves [Re: JThoele] #5352532 10/10/14 05:17 PM
Y
yeahbuddy Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
Y
Originally Posted By: JThoele
I hunt in Atoka and of course we also deal with the beautiful culture of Oklahoma trash. Trespassers hunting your property, propane tanks stolen off our trailer, trash dumped by the trailer load on our property. Even some of the civilized locals will state that there isn't anything but thieves, crooks, and junkies in that area. It's too bad that people have to be so absolutely useless and act as vermin in a place where the hunting is rather nice and property can be had without breaking the bank. Oklahoma just needs a good purge and population reduction. At the very least a state mandated sterilization program for its residents.

Whoaa wait a minute, Not everyone from Oklahoma is like that, your just in a bad spot,its the meth heads that are the problem and buddy Texas has got plenty of those as well

Re: Thieves [Re: Texas Turkey Hunter DFW] #5354089 10/11/14 04:49 PM
H
hoof n wings Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
H
Don't know what country you came from, but I, along with my family who I traced back to the 1600's in Virginia are all legal.... and legal US Citizens unlike illegal immigrants you seem to favor.
A quick history question: Who was here before the Native Americans?
You are correct, racism at it finest!

Originally Posted by ImTheReasonDovesMourn
I'd ask him if he's pregnant. He missed a s__tload of periods.

Originally Posted by Hancock
I'll take "things that look like a uterus" for $200 Alex.
Re: Thieves [Re: okiebowhunter] #5354167 10/11/14 06:05 PM
R
RangerRick Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
R
Funny no one ever breaks into my Tent! Just sayin! rolleyes

The way things should be are not often the way things are.....
Re: Thieves [Re: RangerRick] #5354258 10/11/14 07:56 PM
R
RLoving1 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
R
My brother found one of his bulls shot through the eye right of county road north east of Atoka yesterday! Think we have someone with grudge against him right now.

Brayden (Lazy L's Southern Comfort) you will be missed! You were more than a pet you were my reason to rise and return for many days! You were my rock!
12/26/03-10/25/13
Re: Thieves [Re: RLoving1] #5354373 10/11/14 09:37 PM
TX Grubby Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
Originally Posted By: RLoving1
My brother found one of his bulls shot through the eye right of county road north east of Atoka yesterday! Think we have someone with grudge against him right now.

Isn't that still a hanging offense here in TX?

Re: Thieves [Re: RLoving1] #5354418 10/11/14 10:16 PM
J
JThoele Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
J
Originally Posted By: RLoving1

Every sit I have made in the stand on my place in Atoka I will here a single gunshot followed by a full thud on any given direction. It's a Godless, lawless land.

Re: Thieves [Re: okiebowhunter] #5354432 10/11/14 10:30 PM
L
luvpigmeet Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
L
Texas turkey hunter, I agree with u 100%. Had mystuff taken from my blind- one thing was my camo poncho liner I had from the Army. That made more mad than the bipod they took. Need to take a walk one morning early.

Re: Thieves [Re: Texas Turkey Hunter DFW] #5354521 10/11/14 11:47 PM
T
toolman Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
T

And where did the indians come from?

Old age ain't for sissies!

Re: Thieves [Re: toolman] #5354530 10/11/14 11:55 PM
R
RangerRick Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
R
Originally Posted By: toolman

A theory on that..Clovis people!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clovis_culture

The way things should be are not often the way things are.....
Re: Thieves [Re: toolman] #5354531 10/11/14 11:55 PM
S
snoopy Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Originally Posted By: toolman

Asia....

Re: Thieves [Re: okiebowhunter] #5354743 10/12/14 01:58 AM
J
joshd23 Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
J
Hmmmmm, an oki war on a texas forum...anyhow, theives are theives. Black white purple or green. Fact about minorities/illegals being a big part of the numbers. Yes. Are all that way? Not a chance. Im of spanish decent. For the record my 5th great grandfather was legal. I dont deny that alot of felons share the same origin as me. But im not sensitive about it like some of are. Big deal. If you steal your a theif. Scum is scum. I could careless if your the president or a school teacher.......a theif is a thief....

Re: Thieves [Re: okiebowhunter] #5355927 10/12/14 10:05 PM
R
Ranch Dawg Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
R
Legal to kill trespassers in Texas ???

THE ROAD GOES ON FOREVER AND THE PARTY NEVER ENDS.

F##K YOU JOE BIDEN !!!!!
Re: Thieves [Re: okiebowhunter] #5356877 10/13/14 12:14 PM
Double Naught Spy Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
Quote:

NO! Absolutely not. The statement made early was wrong.

Hogdalorian - Si vis pacem cum sus, para bellum.
My Videos https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
Re: Thieves [Re: Double Naught Spy] #5356886 10/13/14 12:29 PM
J
jeffbird Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
J
Originally Posted By: Double Naught Spy
Quote:

NO! Absolutely not. The statement made early was wrong.

Texas Penal Code

§ 9.41. PROTECTION OF ONE'S OWN PROPERTY. (a) A person in
lawful possession of land or tangible, movable property is
justified in using force against another when and to the degree the
actor reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to
prevent or terminate the other's trespass on the land or unlawful
interference with the property.
(b) A person unlawfully dispossessed of land or tangible,
movable property by another is justified in using force against the
other when and to the degree the actor reasonably believes the force
is immediately necessary to reenter the land or recover the
property if the actor uses the force immediately or in fresh pursuit
after the dispossession and:
(1) the actor reasonably believes the other had no
claim of right when he dispossessed the actor; or
(2) the other accomplished the dispossession by using
force, threat, or fraud against the actor.

§ 9.42. DEADLY FORCE TO PROTECT PROPERTY. A person is
justified in using deadly force against another to protect land or
tangible, movable property:
(1) if he would be justified in using force against the
other under Section 9.41; and
(2) when and to the degree he reasonably believes the
deadly force is immediately necessary:
(A) to prevent the other's imminent commission of
arson, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, theft during the
nighttime, or criminal mischief during the nighttime; or
(B) to prevent the other who is fleeing
immediately after committing burglary, robbery, aggravated
robbery, or theft during the nighttime from escaping with the
property; and
(3) he reasonably believes that:
(A) the land or property cannot be protected or
recovered by any other means; or
(B) the use of force other than deadly force to
protect or recover the land or property would expose the actor or
another to a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury.

Re: Thieves [Re: Texas Turkey Hunter DFW] #5358024 10/13/14 09:59 PM
S
schmellba99 Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
S

And even bigger sickness is the inability to understand what racism is, nor how to use the term properly.

Last edited by schmellba99; 10/13/14 10:00 PM.
Re: Thieves [Re: Ranch Dawg] #5358494 10/14/14 01:10 AM
TX Grubby Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
http://www.answers.com/Q/In_Texas_can_you_shoot_someone_for_stepping_on_your_property

Don't know if the outcome mostly depends on the quality of lawyer you have though.

Re: Thieves [Re: Double Naught Spy] #5358512 10/14/14 01:17 AM
TX Grubby Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
To clarify - my statement was about killing the cattle on someones land and took it one step further and associated it with Cattle Rustling and was half halfheartedly joking..

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide