Texas Hunting Forum

Nilgai Hunts

Posted By: Cody Taylor

Nilgai Hunts - 02/21/23 05:09 AM

Have Nilgai hunts available for this coming season starting to book now check me out.
All inclusive 2 nights 3 days in our 5 star lodge after some of South Texas toughest animals.

Feel free to reach out Cody Taylor
(956) 525-5175
Posted By: greyghost

Re: Nilgai Hunts - 02/28/23 01:50 PM

Is there a best time of year to harvest nilgai? Interested in a hunt. Thanks
Posted By: Ktexas14

Re: Nilgai Hunts - 03/01/23 02:30 PM

Do you have prices or a website?
Posted By: Ktexas14

Re: Nilgai Hunts - 04/11/23 03:46 PM

Do you have prices or a website?
Posted By: jrose

Re: Nilgai Hunts - 04/22/23 05:19 PM

Cost?
Posted By: Txhunter65

Re: Nilgai Hunts - 04/24/23 06:13 PM

ninja
Posted By: justimm

Re: Nilgai Hunts - 06/09/23 01:11 AM

đź‘€
Posted By: mulie_mike

Re: Nilgai Hunts - 06/09/23 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Cody Taylor
Have Nilgai hunts available for this coming season starting to book now check me out.
All inclusive 2 nights 3 days in our 5 star lodge after some of South Texas toughest animals.

Feel free to reach out Cody Taylor
(956) 525-5175

Please post pricing, you are allowed to do that here and will save everyone a lot of time.
Posted By: dirthawker

Re: Nilgai Hunts - 06/10/23 02:16 AM

I refuse to call if they don't post prices.. why the secret are they ashamed of how high they are?
Posted By: bassmastar34

Re: Nilgai Hunts - 06/10/23 12:51 PM

one outfitter to another not publicly posting prices or details that people ask (where it is allowed) makes it seem like you are trying to tell people different answers or pulling something shady.
Posted By: syncerus

Re: Nilgai Hunts - 06/10/23 04:37 PM

I think most here understand there are bare bones offerings and then there are luxury offerings. Prices will vary accordingly, and there’s a market for each offering. People in the luxury market are willing to pay a premium price for a premium experience if they feel the value is there.
Posted By: sasqy 1302

Re: Nilgai Hunts - 06/10/23 07:32 PM

Then give us two prices !
Luxury Hunt $$
Economy Hunt $

Re: Nilgai Hunts - 07/07/23 11:13 PM

Yes sir message me @ (956) 525-5175
Posted By: JTR

Re: Nilgai Hunts - 07/18/23 06:07 PM

I sent you a text but got no reply.
Posted By: Reloder28

Re: Nilgai Hunts - 07/20/23 01:44 AM

Originally Posted by JTR
I sent you a text but got no reply.

Imagine that.
Posted By: SS_Talent

Re: Nilgai Hunts - 07/20/23 04:20 PM

scam scam scam beware!
Posted By: Andrewhunter08

Re: Nilgai Hunts - 07/21/23 03:00 AM

Cody is a real dude and a nice guy. That place is legit. Going for WT in October. Not a scam. Just give him some time to get back to you man. Not right to call someone out like that and not give context. I vouch for Double Shot.

Re: Nilgai Hunts - 07/21/23 03:12 AM

Best time of the year is during the Rut January-March

Re: Nilgai Hunts - 07/21/23 03:14 AM

I Appreciate the comment Thank you very much.

Re: Nilgai Hunts - 07/21/23 03:15 AM

Heres my phone number give me a call (956)525-5175

Re: Nilgai Hunts - 07/21/23 03:16 AM

Exactly i do not want to post my prices to share with other outfitters. Now you are more than welcome to give me a call directly and we can discuss.

Re: Nilgai Hunts - 07/21/23 03:22 AM

yes sir i do.

Re: Nilgai Hunts - 07/21/23 03:23 AM

Appreciate your comment. Indeed i am not a scam but i thank you for the kind words.

if you have anymore questions feel free to give me a call.
Posted By: Eland Slayer

Re: Nilgai Hunts - 07/21/23 02:22 PM

Exactly i do not want to post my prices to share with other outfitters. Now you are more than welcome to give me a call directly and we can discuss.

I respectfully disagree. If an outfitter wants to know your prices, all they have to do is call you and pretend to be interested in your hunts (or have a friend of theirs contact you). This new fad of outfitters not posting prices publicly is just a dumb business practice. Why would you want to waste your time answering hundreds of emails, texts, and phone calls when you can simply give all the details in your advertisements/posts? The tire kickers will move on down the road and the truly interested people will call for more detailed information.

Just my 2 cents....from 13 years of being in sales.
Posted By: Gringo Bling

Re: Nilgai Hunts - 07/21/23 02:36 PM

I have no idea whether Cody Taylor is legit or not, but what's the point of not being transparent up front? Any outfitter can and will find out what other outfitters are charging. It's not very hard.
Posted By: Ramsey

Re: Nilgai Hunts - 08/02/23 10:20 PM

i have booked 5 hunts with outfitters the past 2 years and agree with the above. From a consumers point of view I want to know price up front without digging and then evaluate the type of hunt, referrals, experience etc. My decision is never based on price but value for what I am spending. Currently evaluating brown bear and the outfitter I like at this time is way more expensive than the others. But it will be worth it. Please post prices as there is more benefit than not. Good Luck to you this season.
Posted By: okiehuntr

Re: Nilgai Hunts - 09/09/23 07:14 PM

Some "outfitters" think they are "Gods gifted salesperson" and think once they get you on the phone they can close the deal!!
I agree, will not waste my time calling if prices are not given AND there is NO website.
Just makes poster come across as a "no class" disorganization!!
okiehuntr
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: Nilgai Hunts - 09/10/23 09:26 PM

So, has anyone heard back or spoke with Cody Taylor for pricing?
Nilgai is on my short list.
Posted By: Stompy

Re: Nilgai Hunts - 09/10/23 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by okiehuntr
Some "outfitters" think they are "Gods gifted salesperson" and think once they get you on the phone they can close the deal!!
I agree, will not waste my time calling if prices are not given AND there is NO website.
Just makes poster come across as a "no class" disorganization!!
okiehuntr

I post all my prices on my website, just so I don't get a bunch of phone calls asking for pricing. I buy hunts too, I'll skip an outfitter that doesn't post pricing.
Posted By: Eastxhuntr

Re: Nilgai Hunts - 09/14/23 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by Eland Slayer

I respectfully disagree. If an outfitter wants to know your prices, all they have to do is call you and pretend to be interested in your hunts (or have a friend of theirs contact you). This new fad of outfitters not posting prices publicly is just a dumb business practice. Why would you want to waste your time answering hundreds of emails, texts, and phone calls when you can simply give all the details in your advertisements/posts? The tire kickers will move on down the road and the truly interested people will call for more detailed information.

Just my 2 cents....from 13 years of being in sales.

Bud you’re just butthurt he didn’t make it easy for you. If you ain’t motivated to give him a call then you ain’t the market . Want a nilgaiI hunt? Got money? Give the man a call.
Posted By: ETexas Hunter

Re: Nilgai Hunts - 09/15/23 08:18 PM

I do not know Cody, but I know Adam with Doubleshot. We went 6 for 6 on good bulls with him. My FIL has used them MANY times and has good things to say.
Posted By: Clayton1

Re: Nilgai Hunts - 09/22/23 07:16 PM

For what it’s worth at this point, I texted him and got a response right back with all prices. He may not have posted them because of numerous options.

Double Shot is reputable and has other guides. They will hunt a fenced ranch or the Kenedy. If your into the lodge thing, theirs is nice.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum