Texas Hunting Forum

Axis hunts available

Posted By: WolfRanch

Axis hunts available - 03/31/22 02:48 AM

Axis hunts available in Priddy, Tx on 550 acres (high fence)
Hunts are all inclusive with meals, drinks, lodging (3 day / 2 night), guide, gutting, quartering and caping. 1 non hunter can accompany at no additional charge.
Message or call to book 325-451-1707[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Txhunter65

Re: Axis hunts available - 03/31/22 03:25 AM

Price?

Re: Axis hunts available - 03/31/22 04:00 AM

Sent you a message
Posted By: ElkOne

Re: Axis hunts available - 03/31/22 09:01 PM

Send me the price if you would. Thanks
Posted By: scout30763

Re: Axis hunts available - 04/02/22 03:04 AM

please send pricing and hunt time frames? Fall possible?
Posted By: ShadTank

Re: Axis hunts available - 04/03/22 12:59 AM

Price
Posted By: SS_Talent

Re: Axis hunts available - 04/16/22 12:47 PM

please send price, very interested
Posted By: MrC1G

Re: Axis hunts available - 04/19/22 07:25 PM

Pricing please with dates available. Thank you.
Posted By: newguy00

Re: Axis hunts available - 04/19/22 09:42 PM

please send pricing and dates
Posted By: Mr. T.

Re: Axis hunts available - 04/21/22 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by MrC1G
Pricing please with dates available. Thank you.

I would like this information also.
Posted By: JSTex

Re: Axis hunts available - 08/22/22 01:18 PM

Price please.
Posted By: Aggiedukmaster

Re: Axis hunts available - 08/22/22 06:36 PM

Price Please!
Posted By: bigdavehunting

Re: Axis hunts available - 08/24/22 02:43 PM

price information and dates please

Re: Axis hunts available - 08/25/22 01:41 AM

If interested call 512-968-7416
Posted By: ShadTank

Re: Axis hunts available - 08/26/22 11:11 PM

Just post the price its a lot easier and good business
Posted By: texjam

Re: Axis hunts available - 08/27/22 02:25 AM

Price? How much for axis does also. Ty

Re: Axis hunts available - 08/27/22 12:34 PM

We don’t sell any axis doe hunts.
Call 512-968-7416 if interested in an axis buck hunt
Posted By: jefkut

Re: Axis hunts available - 11/17/22 01:41 AM

PM price and availability please. 3 Hunters
Posted By: psycho0819

Re: Axis hunts available - 11/17/22 04:10 PM

PM Sent
Posted By: texas_sooner

Re: Axis hunts available - 11/26/22 01:53 AM

Send price please
Posted By: crazyal

Re: Axis hunts available - 11/29/22 09:03 PM

Why not just go ahead and post the damn price in your original post?
Posted By: DonPablo

Re: Axis hunts available - 11/30/22 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by crazyal

I would ask the same question but I understand the truth in the old statement "If you have to ask, you can't afford it." frown
Posted By: CitySlickerHunter

Re: Axis hunts available - 11/30/22 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by DonPablo

I would ask the same question but I understand the truth in the old statement "If you have to ask, you can't afford it." frown

bang smile I can see BOTH sides........
Posted By: Eland Slayer

Re: Axis hunts available - 12/01/22 03:31 PM

Nowadays, most ranches and outfitters don't post their pricing publicly (on here or on social media). I think it's total BS and very annoying. Most of the time I won't even bother asking for pricing. They are most definitely losing a certain percentage of customers who simply refuse to contact them for pricing. It's also a massive waste of time for the outfitter to have to individually respond to potentially hundreds of requests for pricing when they could simply post the prices.

I've been told it's to "protect the industry" and keep prices high so everyone can make money. Personally, I think it's preventing healthy competition in the industry, and is also just a massive pain in the [censored] for the consumer.

Just my $0.02
Posted By: George S

Re: Axis hunts available - 12/01/22 04:58 PM

I'm with ElandSlayer on this practice.

Knowing the price range(s) would reduce the number of inquiries from people who will not pay a certain price.
Posted By: Eastxhuntr

Re: Axis hunts available - 12/02/22 12:06 PM

Because 99% of y’all just kickin tires. You’re not gunna get an axis buck for $1500 - if you ain’t motivated to call him and ask him then quit wastin people’s time.
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Axis hunts available - 12/02/22 12:39 PM

roflmao 'Cause it's hard to keep prices up there when they're starting to walk across people's back yard...like mine. rofl
Posted By: Nolanco

Re: Axis hunts available - 12/22/22 04:43 PM

Creekrunner, is it OK if my friend Grendel and I come over to your house to play -- more specifically your back yard? grin
Posted By: crazyal

Re: Axis hunts available - 12/24/22 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Creekrunner
roflmao 'Cause it's hard to keep prices up there when they're starting to walk across people's back yard...like mine. rofl

I’d say it’s along these lines for sure
Posted By: DSO

Re: Axis hunts available - 12/25/22 01:04 AM

I completely agree These ranches have essentially priced out the average hunters and just look for the rich by keeping the prices high. The price of axis has doubled and on some ranches almost tripled but yet the quality has decreased on many ranches (and I see over 30 different places a year)
Posted By: Davis300

Re: Axis hunts available - 12/27/22 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by DSO
I completely agree These ranches have essentially priced out the average hunters and just look for the rich by keeping the prices high. The price of axis has doubled and on some ranches almost tripled but yet the quality has decreased on many ranches (and I see over 30 different places a year)

Very accurate statement Sir, not only axis but all exotics have heavily increased in price while reducing in quality from what I see.
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: Axis hunts available - 12/29/22 05:42 AM

How about the ranch which had a several hundred axis and black buck die in the freeze of 2021? Thats all cash out of their pockets.

Did anyone ever call him as he asked?

I sent two PM's and never heard back, guess he's serious about phone calls only.
Posted By: Reloder28

Re: Axis hunts available - 12/30/22 02:42 AM

I’m not going to beg a land owner to hunt on his place.
Posted By: pigplinker

Re: Axis hunts available - 01/06/23 04:37 AM

Originally Posted by Eland Slayer
Nowadays, most ranches and outfitters don't post their pricing publicly (on here or on social media). I think it's total BS and very annoying. Most of the time I won't even bother asking for pricing. They are most definitely losing a certain percentage of customers who simply refuse to contact them for pricing. It's also a massive waste of time for the outfitter to have to individually respond to potentially hundreds of requests for pricing when they could simply post the prices.

I've been told it's to "protect the industry" and keep prices high so everyone can make money. Personally, I think it's preventing healthy competition in the industry, and is also just a massive pain in the [censored] for the consumer.

Just my $0.02

up
Posted By: don k

Re: Axis hunts available - 01/06/23 12:59 PM

All you have to do is look at what exotics are bringing on "wildlife buyer". There and what game trappers are charging is what the wholesale price is. So if you want to hunt an exotic add 25% to 50% to that price. The big freeze took out a lot of especially BB and Axis. Ranches are trying to replenish there herds. If you only have X amount of animals and many times that of buyers of course the price for animals is going up. Add to that the time it takes to get to trophy size of course shooter male prices go up. Female prices have gone way up way more percentage wise than males. Right before the freeze I sold around 20 BB females for $150 each. Today I could get $700 each if I had them to sell. It is like everything, groceries etc. The market controls the prices. You can't expect someone to sell an Axis buck for $500 when they could wholesale it for $2000 or more.
Posted By: Mojo72

Re: Axis hunts available - 01/06/23 07:53 PM

Price?
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Axis hunts available - 01/13/23 01:51 PM

This morning.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Ktexas14

Re: Axis hunts available - 01/13/23 02:28 PM

This morning.

[Linked Image]

Creek, just let us know if you want to get rid of some of your Axis, I am sure there will be takers. Me being one of them.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum