Texas Hunting Forum

Looking for blackbuck hunt

Posted By: greyghost

Looking for blackbuck hunt - 01/26/22 04:55 PM

Looking for Blackbuck hunt. Trying to stay on the reasonable side. Wanna take the grandkids out for a fun hunt put something on the wall let me know what you guys got thanks.
Posted By: huntnguide83

Re: Looking for blackbuck hunt - 01/27/22 02:52 AM

Your best bet is to find a low fence place. Blackbuck and most every exotics are through the roof right now since the winter storm we had. Decent sized blackbucks are going close to 3k or more alive right now. We’ve had to raise our prices on them. Any decent place is going to be $3500+ for the most part these days. I’m well north of that.
Posted By: dirthawker

Re: Looking for blackbuck hunt - 01/27/22 12:45 PM

My advice, take them on a bird hunt or hog hunt, texas prices have doubled and more in most exotics. In 2020 i killed a blackbuck for 1200 a big one at that. Everything is out of wack save your money, this inflation crap is about to pop. Now is not the time for exotic hunts if you are looking for a budget hunt or a good deal.
Posted By: JABHunting

Re: Looking for blackbuck hunt - 01/28/22 08:46 PM

Sent PM
Posted By: MAP

Re: Looking for blackbuck hunt - 01/31/22 06:59 AM

you can still find good prices on exotic hunts as long as you stay away from the "put and take" operations out there.....Those guys have to buy animals everytime somebody leaves the ranch
Posted By: greyghost

Re: Looking for blackbuck hunt - 02/16/22 09:18 AM

And axis buck
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum