Texas Hunting Forum

ISO Axis

Posted By: CRG

ISO Axis - 12/07/20 04:51 PM

Hello all,

First of all is T4 Exotics (or might be H4) operating? I heard they currently are not.. If so any opinions for axis?
Any experience with SOE?

I've done a lot of research along with searching this forum so I'd rather not get flamed for wanting to start a valid thread of my own. That said I am looking for a solo (as of now) 32"+ axis crossbow hunt around June. Exact dates don't matter as I am 100% flexible. Just want highest odds of hard antlers. What I do not care about is luxury accommodations, amenities, bass fishing, pool, paddleboarding, etc (I've been in touch with outfitters already). I want to kill an axis buck. Also don't care high or low fence because I understand them. Something like 3 days, 2 nights. I plan to fly in and drive home (South Jersey) for now but would much rather have the meat freighted back so I can fly but obviously that will depend on quantity and location in relation to a processor and if they can handle that. Also no kill, no fee. Hoping for unbiased recommendations from experience but outfitters please fire away too!

POI:

-Archery/crossbow
-32"+
-No kill. No fee
-Doe option separate or included?
-Hogs?
-Transportation from and to closest airport
-Not hunting a pen, but fence doesn't matter and is pretty much expected
Posted By: DonPablo

Re: ISO Axis - 12/07/20 09:19 PM

Unfortunately, I heard Dean sold T4. I assume by no kill/no fee you mean you plan to pay a day rate and only pay a trophy fee if/when you get one?
Posted By: DavidC.

Re: ISO Axis - 12/07/20 11:45 PM

PM sent
DC

Re: ISO Axis - 12/08/20 01:53 AM

DonPablo I probably should have put a question mark next to the no kill no fee. Some work that way, some take the daily rate off of the trophy fee and some a bit vague about if x amount is the final price regardless, some offer a trip back if the hunter doesn't succeed, etc. But I'm sure you know all of that. Just want whatever the deal is to be cut and dry, black and white
Posted By: greyghost

Re: ISO Axis - 12/08/20 05:46 PM

I have hunted with SOE before. Good group of guys couple different ranches , couple of them very big , pricing you have to talk to them , good people! The boys that PBGSO are also awesome I don’t think the ranches are that big though you have to ask. Hope that helps

Re: ISO Axis - 12/08/20 09:51 PM

Helps a ton Greyghost. I've been in contact with SOE and can tell they are great people and his price is perfectly fair if not better in comparison to others. I feel pretty good about them! I have PBGS on my list too.. Thank you sir
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum