Texas Hunting Forum

My wife smoked a big Sika Buck. High Fenced but still a fun hunt for her

Posted By: TXGH

My wife smoked a big Sika Buck. High Fenced but still a fun hunt for her - 08/25/20 09:33 PM

Posted By: Jgraider

Re: My wife smoked a big Sika Buck. High Fenced but still a fun hunt for her - 08/26/20 12:28 AM

Congrats to the lady, but....................................................at 3:06................are you schitttttting me? WTH is that sled freaking thing?

Re: My wife smoked a big Sika Buck. High Fenced but still a fun hunt for her - 08/26/20 12:57 AM

Originally Posted by Jgraider
Congrats to the lady, but....................................................at 3:06................are you schitttttting me? WTH is that sled freaking thing?

if its my time to go its my time to go.

Re: My wife smoked a big Sika Buck. High Fenced but still a fun hunt for her - 08/26/20 01:10 AM

I was going to cut you some slack after all of the criticism I've sent your way, but now I just can't. I've been big game hunting for 48 years now and have never seen anyone do that, whether on purpose or not. You know those cans can occasionally come apart don't you? Stuff happens, and you put an exploding mechanism on top of your freaking head.......on purpose. Your guide is also a stupidassss for letting you do something so insanely stupid.

Re: My wife smoked a big Sika Buck. High Fenced but still a fun hunt for her - 08/26/20 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by Jgraider
I was going to cut you some slack after all of the criticism I've sent your way, but now I just can't. I've been big game hunting for 48 years now and have never seen anyone do that, whether on purpose or not. You know those cans can occasionally come apart don't you? Stuff happens, and you put an exploding mechanism on top of your freaking head.......on purpose. Your guide is also a stupidassss for letting you do something so insanely stupid.

I re-enacted t that way just for you guys - I can't disappoint you.

Re: My wife smoked a big Sika Buck. High Fenced but still a fun hunt for her - 08/26/20 01:44 AM

Fact is you did it in the first place. WTH is the matter with you?
Posted By: txtrophy85

Re: My wife smoked a big Sika Buck. High Fenced but still a fun hunt for her - 08/26/20 02:47 AM

The outfitter “ I didn’t know if we would even see him, he doesent have a pattern....other than that feeder, at feeding times”

Classic
Posted By: gobble1975

Re: My wife smoked a big Sika Buck. High Fenced but still a fun hunt for her - 08/26/20 07:38 PM

Congatulations
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: My wife smoked a big Sika Buck. High Fenced but still a fun hunt for her - 08/26/20 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by txtrophy85
The outfitter “ I didn’t know if we would even see him, he doesent have a pattern....other than that feeder, at feeding times”

Classic

yes - classic indeed
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: My wife smoked a big Sika Buck. High Fenced but still a fun hunt for her - 08/26/20 08:16 PM

Congrats!
Posted By: Erny

Re: My wife smoked a big Sika Buck. High Fenced but still a fun hunt for her - 08/27/20 03:28 PM

Very nice Sika!!! Congrats to the Huntress.
Posted By: LonestarOutfitter

Re: My wife smoked a big Sika Buck. High Fenced but still a fun hunt for her - 08/29/20 08:12 PM

Congratulations! That velvet sika will look nice on the wall!
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: My wife smoked a big Sika Buck. High Fenced but still a fun hunt for her - 08/31/20 03:48 PM

Cool Video

looked like a neck shot?

Glad y'all had a great time

suppressor on head I could do without

What ranch did you shoot on?
Posted By: NOCOOLNAMETOO

Re: My wife smoked a big Sika Buck. High Fenced but still a fun hunt for her - 08/31/20 05:05 PM

I try not to post negative stuff on any forums. But sir that is just dumbass . Not a good message to put out there for our sport joking or not.
Posted By: TX_LT230FH

Re: My wife smoked a big Sika Buck. High Fenced but still a fun hunt for her - 08/31/20 05:10 PM

I normally don't comment on your threads, well, just because.
Videos like this one do much more harm than good for the hunting community.
Nothing about this video was remotely related to "hunting" other than the fact that they both happen outside.
Glad your wife had a good time, but this wasn't "hunting". And I'll doubt even the most zealous of the high-fence proponents on here would say so.
Posted By: Dalroo

Re: My wife smoked a big Sika Buck. High Fenced but still a fun hunt for her - 08/31/20 05:51 PM

I've commented positively or constructively on Joe's videos in the past, and this in no way detracts from the positives for your wife getting a nice animal, whether HF or not, but the gun rest on the head is an "ender" for my viewing of any future videos. Most hunting statistics are the result of careless behavior, and this certainly applies. Don't be a statistic, and please don't become one on camera.
Posted By: Pig_Popper

Re: My wife smoked a big Sika Buck. High Fenced but still a fun hunt for her - 08/31/20 09:11 PM

Classic JTProcaddie video

You may have changed your screen name but the content of your movies will never change or improve apparently
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: My wife smoked a big Sika Buck. High Fenced but still a fun hunt for her - 08/31/20 09:52 PM

He did not, in any way, say it was a "how to" video.
Posted By: Old Rabbit

Re: My wife smoked a big Sika Buck. High Fenced but still a fun hunt for her - 09/02/20 05:47 PM

Great that your wife got her a great Sika, for Christmas she needs a Shooting Stick.

Re: My wife smoked a big Sika Buck. High Fenced but still a fun hunt for her - 09/03/20 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
Cool Video

looked like a neck shot?

Glad y'all had a great time

suppressor on head I could do without

What ranch did you shoot on?

Suppressor was not on the head. Was in front.. does not make it any better. In hind sight was not the best choice for sure. but in the moment I just did it right hten so she would get her sika buck. Shooting sticks were in the back and I didn;t want to risk jumping the sika. Should have done it but luckily it all went well.

Horn & Antler ranch
Posted By: Brother in-law

Re: My wife smoked a big Sika Buck. High Fenced but still a fun hunt for her - 09/05/20 07:47 PM

Another cocojoe classic
Posted By: TKandMike

Re: My wife smoked a big Sika Buck. High Fenced but still a fun hunt for her - 09/19/20 02:01 PM

k
Posted By: JCO

Re: My wife smoked a big Sika Buck. High Fenced but still a fun hunt for her - 09/19/20 03:17 PM

Unbelievable. Should have an age restriction warning. One wrong or excited move away from being a statistic.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum