Texas Hunting Forum

Summer specials (Aoudad & Axis)

Posted By: Takota08

Summer specials (Aoudad & Axis) - 04/27/20 10:53 PM

We are having a couple summer specials here at Chalk Creek Exotics located in Junction, TX. Please visit our website chalkcreekexotics.com for answers to any questions. Also, check out our Facebook page Chalk Creek Exotics for more up to date pictures. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask me on here. We are reducing our trophy prices on Aoudad to $2000 and our high fence 30+inch Axis to $1950(free range Axis remain $2250). Expect 27-30inches on Aoudad, and 28-32inches on Axis. *Under 30 Axis are still $1500. Rifle only on these hunts, daily fees extra. Cabin is available upon request. Pictures below are to show the quality, they are not "the" particular animal you will be hunting, although they may still be out there as we mostly did free range hunts last year. Limited quantities of each species available at this price, these are two of our hardest animals to hunt and will mostly be done by hunting feeders and hunting over water. Other animals available at prices listed on our website

Thanks
Mike
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: BMD

Re: Summer specials (Aoudad & Axis) - 04/28/20 05:32 AM

Pm me on axis hunt 5/8-5/10

Re: Summer specials (Aoudad & Axis) - 04/28/20 06:23 PM

Sorry, I am booked that weekend. If another time works, let me know
Posted By: don k

Re: Summer specials (Aoudad & Axis) - 04/28/20 08:48 PM

You won't go wrong hunting at Chalk Creek. They are very good people to work with.
Posted By: mbavo

Re: Summer specials (Aoudad & Axis) - 04/29/20 03:21 PM

Those are great prices.
Wish I had some cash saved up and some freezer space!
Posted By: nyalubwe

Re: Summer specials (Aoudad & Axis) - 05/01/20 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by don k
You won't go wrong hunting at Chalk Creek. They are very good people to work with.

I second the ,motion! Mike and his dad are great.

Re: Summer specials (Aoudad & Axis) - 05/04/20 06:11 PM

Thank you Don & Tom, hope y’all are both doing well

Re: Summer specials (Aoudad & Axis) - 05/29/20 09:57 PM

Had over a half dozen shooter Axis bucks show up on camera this week, they are hitting the feeders hard. Still have a few hunts to fill and many good trophies left to take!
Posted By: joshk

Re: Summer specials (Aoudad & Axis) - 05/29/20 11:01 PM

Pm sent
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum