Texas Hunting Forum

AOUDAD MANAGEMENT. HUNT

Posted By: DavidC.

AOUDAD MANAGEMENT. HUNT - 04/22/20 01:51 PM

We are booking for one of our most requested hunts for the summer, we have too many aoudad and need to thin our herd, you get one female aoudad, a stay at our nice and modern fully equipped lodge, semi- guided, bring your own food, $525.00 , You can walk and stalk, hunt from ground blinds or safari style, non hunters stay for free.
Located thirty minutes south of junction, privately owned and operated for 28 years.
DC flag

Re: AOUDAD MANAGEMENT. HUNT - 04/29/20 12:16 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: AOUDAD MANAGEMENT. HUNT - 05/13/20 12:32 AM

Book our management aoudad hunt for July or August and get a blackbuck Doe for 350.00, no limit, come over and have fun and stock your freezer. rifle
Posted By: krmitchell

Re: AOUDAD MANAGEMENT. HUNT - 05/17/20 11:16 PM

Could you do an axis doe instead of a BB?

Re: AOUDAD MANAGEMENT. HUNT - 05/26/20 12:17 AM

Yes
Posted By: rsquared

Re: AOUDAD MANAGEMENT. HUNT - 06/03/20 01:44 PM

that is a good offer for a hunt. Aoudad Ewes are just as hard to hunt as the males are.. lots of eyes in an aoudad herd.
plus, a female aoudad will make for some nice table fare. We eat several each year and I prefer it over whitetail.

Re: AOUDAD MANAGEMENT. HUNT - 07/12/20 08:29 PM

We have several openings for August and September available.
DC
Posted By: texastbone

Re: AOUDAD MANAGEMENT. HUNT - 07/19/20 12:38 PM

W
Posted By: bucksnbass357

Re: AOUDAD MANAGEMENT. HUNT - 07/19/20 04:08 PM

Tag
Posted By: NDWoods

Re: AOUDAD MANAGEMENT. HUNT - 07/20/20 11:21 PM

Very interested in this for my daughter. I sent you a message and look forward to seeing if the dates are available.

Re: AOUDAD MANAGEMENT. HUNT - 07/21/20 01:35 AM

Sent PM.
DC
Posted By: bigsky

Re: AOUDAD MANAGEMENT. HUNT - 07/21/20 05:30 PM

The North Mill Ranch puts together a great hill country experience. Book with confidence. Free bump for you, David.
Posted By: Deans

Re: AOUDAD MANAGEMENT. HUNT - 07/22/20 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by bigsky
The North Mill Ranch puts together a great hill country experience. Book with confidence. Free bump for you, David.

+1

Re: AOUDAD MANAGEMENT. HUNT - 07/22/20 01:54 AM

Very professional, David. Easy to contact, quick response, and super easy to work with.

This is a surprise for her and I look forward to reporting back on the results.

Re: AOUDAD MANAGEMENT. HUNT - 08/10/20 01:34 AM

Big thank you to David and Bill. It was a perfect experience for my daughter and ended an awesome vacation week before she gets back to school.

Both David and Bill were great with communication and Bill genuinely shared in the excitement of seeing another generation of hunter in the field to carry on our hard work and passion. Two thumbs up for these guys.

We had a lot of options and she ultimately decided to take the offer of a management Axis buck. She has shot a lot of pigs but this was her first deer so it was a special one for sure.
Posted By: Throck

Re: AOUDAD MANAGEMENT. HUNT - 08/23/20 11:12 PM

Had an amazing time out at the ranch. Came as clients and left as friends. David and Bill both took great care of us during the process. Great living quarters, and very healthy animals. Ended up with a great aoudad and white fallow buck. Can’t wait to plan my trip back to the ranch.
Posted By: Throck

Re: AOUDAD MANAGEMENT. HUNT - 08/23/20 11:13 PM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Forgot to add the pictures!!!!
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: AOUDAD MANAGEMENT. HUNT - 08/24/20 12:53 AM

Nice
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum